Married To Mr.Parth | Complet...

By dharanilakshmibalu

"Stop there" I startled at the sudden loud voice. I turned my head towards it's direction. There I saw him st... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - A New Beginning
Chapter 19
Casting And Questions
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update, but a quick Q/A
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Miss me?
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Must read!
#justiceforwomen
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Important Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 - THE END
Sequel

Chapter 25 - Who is SHE?

6.4K 293 103
By dharanilakshmibalu

Edited by: OneIndianWriter

___________________________________

Parth Pov:

"Fine but it's better be quick. Because I don't have enough time for your take-me-back shit now.", shoving my hands into my pockets I stood beside her facing a fancy diner at the outskirts of town.

"I just wanna apologize for my tantrums Parth. Please give me a chance, don't you think I deserve another shot at forgiveness?"

I sighed as she hooked her arm around mine while giving me a pout with puppy eyes.

"Come on." We got into the restaurant, a bell chimed indicating a new customer arrival to the workers. The restaurant is quiet and hardly has any customers with just 2 or 3 tables filled, considering it's already past 9 pm.

"That corner table is lovely, shall we sit there?", she pointed a table at a corner which has a glass window at a side having a full view of the leaden nightsky.

"Yeah, why not.", she snuggled more into me as we headed to the table. Not being a gentleman to pull out a chair for her to seat, I snatched away my hand and slumped down in a chair as soon as we reached the said table. She rolled her eyes but sat on the opposite chair without uttering a word.

"Okay, what do you wanna talk about?", I tapped my fingers on the table.

"Baby, just wait. We can talk over the dinner.", she grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I huffed as I tried to snatch my hand away but she held it in a tight grip. I shook my head and fished out my mobile from my pockets and started to scroll down newsfeed.

"Welcome to Davis Diner. What would you like to have?", a chirpy tone snapped me out of my trance.

'Kavya?', I know my mouth literally touched the ground. With my widened eyes I looked up to see my wife standing near our table and wearing an apron with Davis Diner written on it. She is smiling angelicly at Nyka but I know it's completely fake by the look of her tired eyes. She nodded at her and said something to her. But my mind is so focused on her being here. She noted down something on a pad and finally averted her gaze from Nyka to look at me. As soon as our eyes met, her face turned pale. She quietly gasped and tried to cover it by coughing a little.

'What the heck is she doing here? Is she working here as a waitress?'

I stared at her for my unasked questions but she kept looking everywhere but me. Her eyes drifted down to our intertwined fingers. Her eyes held so much emotions at a time, the familiar fear she holds for me and also a glint of hurt.

I turned my head back to Nyka when she squeezed my hand. "Yes?"

"Baby, I asked you what you wanna have.", she squinted her eyes at me and averted them to look at Kavya at the end.

"Umm....", I looked up at Kavya trying hard to pretend as if I am thinking. But I lost my appetite the moment I saw Kavya here with that freaking waitress uniform. "I will... I will have .... chicken with sausage"

Kavya stared at me back for a moment before blinking her eyes like realisation hit her and quickly noted down something in her pad. I can feel Nyka's eyes shifting between me and Kavya in confusion. Probably confused about the staring battle going on between us. But who cares?

"I will be back with your food SIR.", she emphasized the word 'sir' and twirled around to leave. She is still wearing the same cotton salwar from morning. She is very different from the girls I have met in my life, she is so natural, simple and yet beautiful. My eyes followed her every action as she headed to a desk and placed a piece of paper from the pad on it.

"Baby."

Why the hell is she working here? I wanted to stand up and stride towards her to get the answers for the millions of questions erupting in the back of my mind. But having Nyka with me is not helping me to do so. There is no doubt that she will make a scene about it.

"Baby, I know you are mad at me. And I admit it, it's completely my fault. I shouldn't have said that things about her, in fact about anyone. But I just blunted everything in the heat of the moment....."

My mind couldn't pay attention to whatever she is saying, I am too busy watching my wife working as a waitress in an old fancy diner and that too at night time. Still I can't believe my eyes, why does she has to work as a low paid waitress anyway? Is she that much desperate to adapt to a part time job after realising she wouldn't get a penny from me? Is it about her college fee or anything? Whatever it is, if any of our family comes to know this, it will be the death of me.

"I always had a crush on you baby. I still have. Please don't throw me away for that mistake I have done. I am a stupid to talk against you, but I swear that won't happen again. Because I like you so much Parth. You mean the world to me. Please don't ignore me, I can't stand seeing you ignoring my calls and texts all the time......"

Is she still wearing the Mangalsutra? I can't define why but I was actually quite shocked and felt somewhat happy when I saw the Mangalsutra around her neck this morning. The fact that she is still wearing it after all I have put her through amazed me. This morning was a pure bliss, I tasted a strange feeling when I woke up to see myself tangled with her soft body. But she was fast asleep at that moment, as I was not capable of disturbing her beauty sleep, I snuggled more into her nuzzling my nose into the crook of her cleavage. I couldn't help but get addicted to her scent.

Everytime I see her, why do I have a feeling like there is something hidden beyond what I see in her eyes? Why do I have to get a feeling that I am wrong about her?

"Parth", a desperate tone of Nyka bursted out my bubble of thoughts and I finally turned my head to look at her.

"The food has arrived.", she stated untangling her hand from mine. I cleared my throat and started eating the food. But I haven't noticed Kavya coming to our table, perhaps she has sent someone else to avoid encountering us again.

I checked my surrounding to see her still leaning on the deck talking to a guy who is standing behind it. From what I see, I can tell he is a chef with that white cap on his head and wearing the same apron like every other workers here.

"Parth."

Hell, why the fuck is she laughing at that guy?

"Baby."

The way they talk to each other, it seems they are pretty close to each other.

"Parth."

"Ah, yes?"

"Are you alright? Your face is all red.", she asked with more confusion rather than with concern. Her eyes are shifted to the deck where Kavya is busy laughing with him and then looked bact me with suspicion.

"Nah, I am good."

"I hope you will think about what I said to you. I want you Parth.", she smiled at me to cover the not-so-pleased look on her face before digging in the last piece of her food.

I don't fucking have any idea about what she was blabbering about earlier. But I nodded my head anyway. As much as I try to get rid of her, she gets completely clingy and literally throws herself at me begging to take her back.

"Done?", I asked her before throwing a glare at them. All I wanted to do is go to them and beat the shit out of that creep for flirting with my wife. My hands balled into fists and I had to control myself from tearing him apart.

"Yes."

"Then let's leave.", Gritting out I picked out my wallet from my pocket and placed a plenty of amount more than our food costs.

"Baby, but your food is still untouched.", she gave me a puzzled look.

"I am not hungry. Let's just leave.", I stood up and strolled out of the diner giving an evil glare at them all the way. What irritated me more is she seems pretty occupied with him laughing to his jokes like I am not existing.

"Fuck.", I groaned as I kicked on my car's wheel.

********************************

"Okay okay, I get it."

She nodded her head at me with that undying smile on her face. I can't resist but smile at her back.

"But this is just because I have needs okay? Remember NO STR-"

She cut me off as she finished it for me, "NO STRINGS ATTACHED."

"Yes.", I  said looking ahead of me to the road. I parked my car in front of her home and turned to her side.

"So no boyfriend girlfriend stuffs, no jealousy, no possessiveness and no dating. Then can we name it sex buddies?", she grabbed my hand and placed it on her thighs before giving it a squeeze.

"Whatever.", I shrugged my shoulders as I chuckled at her.

"You have no idea how much I missed you baby.", she whispered as she leaned in and placed her lips on mine. I don't know why but I felt weird kissing her. The familiar need and lust are not present at the moment. She moved her lips on mine and licked my bottom lip, slightly biting it for entrance. I parted my lips and gladly let her tongue enter. She grappled the back of my neck pulling me into her. My hands cupped her cheeks as I fiercefully kissed her back. She moaned into my mouth as I tightened my hold on her thigh.

"Oh god, Kavya", I whispered as we broke the kiss in lack of oxygen.

"What!!!!", she shrieked in disbelief as she eyed with dilated eyes.

"Parth did you just say your so called wife's name? Seriously, Parth?"

"You imagined kissing her? What's wrong with you?"

I mentally slapped my forehead after realising what I have just done, I can't believe I envisaged kissing Kavya. What the hell had happened to me? I run my hands through my hair as I leaned back on my seat.

"Did you forget what you just agreed to?", I raised my eyebrows at her which made her face to go redder.

"No jealousy and possessiveness.", I stated as I smiled innocently at her. I heard her sighing heavily.

"Nyka, you should leave.", I bluntly said without looking at her.

"But I can't let you go. See, it's raining heavily."

That's when I noticed and looked out of the car. The roads are literally flooded by the rainfall. But I have to get back to my home. I need answers right now, I should get home as soon as possible.

"You can stay over tonight. May be we can catch up what we have missed.", she rubbed her hands over my thighs.

I sighed removing her hand and placed it on her lap saying, "I would love to. But I have some things to be taken care of. So we will hang out another time."

"Hopefully soon?"

"Yes."

"Bye baby.", she leaned in for a kiss but I turned my head so she ended up kissing on my cheek.

She gave me one last look which showed she is completely disappointed but jumped out of the car closing the door behind.

I turned on the windshield wipers as I hit the road. I made sure I am not crossing the speed limits to secure the car from skidding out on the wet road. I checked my watch to see it's almost half past 10 pm.

I drove the car through the dark roads where the street lights are even not lit. Only the headlights of my car illuminated the inky road. Someone with a hoodie standing under a roof of bus stop caught my attention. I drove past them but slammed the brake when I saw it is a girl standing alone in this inclement weather. I changed the gear and pulled over to the side of the road. As soon as I parked the car, the girl padded out of the bus stop walking down the road.

I think she is freaking out imagining that I am a crepuscular or something. But I just wanted to help her out of this situation, considering this heavy downpour and late night I am afraid that she can't make it to home any time sooner. To gain her trust, I should first explain the dangerous situation she is in. Easing my feet off the accelerator, I slowly chased the girl and pulled over the car beside her. But she got completely freaked out and started running.

I rolled down the window on the passenger side and leaned towards it so that I could talk to her. Keeping the car on a steady pace matching to her I shouted, "Hey there! If you don't mind, can you let me drop you off at your house? It's too dark and raining as hell and not at all safe"

"No, thanks.", she shouted back but I could say she is shivering by the trembling tone of her voice.

"Don't be crazy, just get in. I know I am a stranger. But you can trust me, I will drop you off safely."

"I said NO.", she increased her pace. I can't make out her face in the darkness and moreover it's all covered inside a hoodie.

"Fine then I will follow you until you reach home safely."

"What???", she stopped causing me to slam the brake.

"Yes, come get in or I will chase you.", my voice is so determined because as a man I can't let a girl alone on a road where a street light is not even available that too during this bad weather. Not happening.

"Fine. May I know your intention?", she shouted back.

"I have a sister. I think that explains it all."

She nodded her head, "I will come with you.", she shouted before jumping in the car. That's when I noticed her wearing a neck gaiter covering upto her nose leaving her eyes. This rain clouded to see her eyes.

She buckled the seat belt and pulled down the hoodie over her head which completely hid her face. I eyed at her to see she is wearing a black torn jeans with an Alan Walker hoodie paired with a black nose gaiter. Her whole face is covered except her eyes which is not even visible to me now. May be she is Islamic or something.

"To where?"

"Worli.", she said before turning her head to look through the windows.

Oh, that's where I live too plus, it won't take long to reach home after dropping her off. But without saying it aloud, I twirled my head to the road. The silence inside the car is too deafening, hence turning on the mp3 player, I drove straight to Worli. I increased the volume as it played the song Jashn eh bahaare, one of my favourite. It got more special when Kavya sang the tamil version of it in our Sangeet function. Without realising, the corner of my lips twitched up into a smile while recalling how she sang it for me. I turned to the girl's side when I felt her eyes on me, but she quickly turned to another side.

"Now where?",

"Take second left please.", her voice is still shivering and mumbled under her neck gaiter.

"Third right."

As she kept directing me, I got more and more suspicious. Actually we are getting close to my house, may be she lives in our neighborhood.

"Right turn and second left."

What? Same street?

I glanced at the girl, but can't make out even her eyes which are hidden under her hoodie. My eyes trailed down. Can't lie, her shaped legs are hard to deny and the ripped jeans emphasising the shape of them. She is a girl of fashion.

"Yeah, right here. Stop.", unbuckling her seat belt she opened the car's door.

"Whatttt? You've got to be fucking kidding me. This is my house.", I stopped her before she could step out.

She finally turned to my side briefly looking at my eyes. "Well, the man I am married to owns this house."

___________________________________

Hey, lovelies....This chapter is too long but I want to end it right there... Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the chapter..

And for those who don't have any idea about what neck gaiter is, here is a pic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 56.7K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
173K 12.4K 74
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
426K 25.6K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
1M 47.6K 108
His cold eyes moved from my face to all over my white lace dress with a clenched jaw. I felt weak in my knees but I was successful in keeping my brav...