Milo and Meg

By That-Blonde-Granger

This story shows the (FAKE!!!!) bond between Meg Donnelly And MIlo Manheim. They fall inlove and start getti... More

1| Together and Telling
2| THE MOVE IN
NOTE
3| DATE NIGHT pt 1 out of 3
4| Date night pt 2 of 3
5| Date night part 3 of 3
6| Ending at the Hotel
7| THE HOSPITAL TWIST
8| YES!!!!!!!!!! OR NO
9| The Hospital pt2
10| Testing and Texting
11| After the Surgerey
12| Homecoming
NOTE
14| Court PT 1
Note
15| Court PT 2
16|Court PT 3
17| That night
18| THE NEXT DAY
NOTE
19| You comfort me
20| New Meg PT 1
21| New Meg PT 2
22| Old Meg is back and Umm..., Dinner and a sleepover
23| Meg's Teror PT 1
Note
24| Meg's Teror PT 2
25| She is my sick one PT 1
26| She is my sick one PT 2
27| Mystery for the Manheims PT 1
28| The Romance PT 1
29| The Romance PT 2
30|The Romance PT 3
31| The Romance PT 4
32| Feel as if you are one
33| Mystery for the Manheims PT 2
Mystery for the Manheims PT 3
IM BRINGING IT BACK!!!
Sad sad days
Sequel

13| The Next Day

352 8 0
By That-Blonde-Granger

Meg had to sleep on her own for the next week. But she has to sleep under watch so she is going to sleep on the air mattress on the floor of my room. She was eating breakfast. I wasn't hungry, I was to sick to eat; To homesick to eat. I just wanted to walk arouned my house, sniff the furniture, and be weird. I always was. Meg was finnishing her meal. "MI!!! Some, girl, is at the door," she made the girl part sound anoyed. I went to check the door. It was her, Holiday Kreigle. The ONE person I despise the most. "Mi!!!!!" she sheeked in her anoying little voice of hers. "Don't call me that," I grouched as I opened the door.
"Hey, sweetie,"
"No,"
"No?"
"Yes, NO!!!!!! We aren't doing this,"
"Doing what?"
"Leave Holiday, or I am calling the cops,"
Holiday stormed off the porch and Meg rolled her eyes. She twiched her nostrals and put a mad face on. "Sorry," I told her. "I am calling the cops. Now. We ARE going to court with her, and she is doing her time, if it's the last thing I do," Meg was frustrated, and I could REALLY tell. Thgen she calledthe station. We were going to court.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 172 12
javery moments - short moments of jameson and avery. (all fake scenarios) unfinished! please suggest what types of moments you would like in the comm...
279K 5.8K 57
-πƒπ€ππˆπ„π‹ π’π„π€π•π„π˜ β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€ ❝ π˜ͺ 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳 ❞ β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€ Β© -peachyseav...
13.9K 208 5
Your favorite couple, Natasha and Tony have a son, his name's Peter. I guess you can suppose what comes next is only up to fate? Sequel oneshot book...
1M 33K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...