drowning in silence; daniel s...

dxcalcomvnia द्वारा

Eliza Brenton had a shocking incident and she became silent after. A day later, she moves to LA with her olde... अधिक

That Day
Moving to L.A.
Walking to Starbucks
Texting Him
Just Wondering
What?
Woah There
Rude!
Feelings?
Memories.
The Plan pt. 1
The Plan pt. 2
The Pain
YOOO!!
Therapy Session
Tell Me, Did You Ever Love Me?
In My Blood
Not A Chap but...
So Happy, Yet So Lost?
Words I Didn't Say
Raindrops
My Only Wish
All Of The Stars
1K
Sad Dreams, Sad Feelings
M.I.A
Spring Day
Not a chap BUT...
DA WINNER
Happy burfday Zachary
When I See Your Face
All I Ever Need
HOOKED
Fights and Broken Promises
Idfc
JoNaH iS 20
Love, its painful
Best Part
Crazy Night
Heartbeats
Happily Ever After?
HAPPY BDAY JACK
Welp.
A/n

lovely

74 5 1
dxcalcomvnia द्वारा

(A/n: THIS SONG IS SOOOO FRICKIN GOOD!)

*Narrator*
Every night, every little fight, it would always be something different. They would always make up right? Well wrong! Sometimes the little fights become huge ones. Then the huge ones turn into a horrible mess with lots of yelling and someone or the both would end up in tears. This time, it was bad. It was bad enough to make her leave. Could it be that their relationship is actually toxic? Could it be that their relationship isn't meant to be?
She's finally arrived back to L.A. and is crying still. Him, well he's crying. Them, they're all crying. That night of the fight, Eliza never came back, but it was the love of Corbyn's life, Christina!!! Which brought a smile to Corbyn's face. Christina was so confused because everyone is gloomy, sad, and just crying. She didn't know why until she asked where Eliza went, and that's she put the pieces together. All she knows is they're all crying because Eliza wasn't there. In her mind, she thought of the worst possibility, death. That was when she got extremely worried, her face was serious and full of worries.

"Where is she?" she asks.

Nobody answered. So she got angry that she yelled.

"Where is she?!?" she asks again.

"She left," Corbyn says.

"Okay, to where?" Christina asks.

"Home, back to L.A., all because of a huge fight that I shouldn't explain," Corbyn says.

The girl got up and went straight to Daniel.

"Let's talk, now!" she demands.

Whenever this happens, it isn't a good thing. Daniel did as she says and followed her to Corbyn's room, since they were in Daniel's.

"Spill now!" She demands.

"We got into a fight because of my jealousy and then I told her to leave, but I didn't think she would leave for good! I never meant for this to happen, and I just hurt myself by hurting her," he says as tears build up in his eyes again.

"You know she would never cheat! What were you thinking?!?" she spoke.

"I don't know, but this situation is probably one of the biggest regret I've ever made," he says as the tears fell down his face.

"Where is she?" she asks.

Nobody answered. So she got angry that she yelled.

"Where is she?!?" she asks again.

"She left," Corbyn says.

"Okay, to where?" Christina asks.

"Home, back to L.A., all because of a huge fight that I shouldn't explain," Corbyn says.

The girl got up and went straight to Daniel.

"Let's talk, now!" she demands.

Whenever this happens, it isn't a good thing. Daniel did as she says and followed her to Corbyn's room, since they were in Daniel's.

"Spill now!" She demands.

"We got into a fight because of my jealousy and then I told her to leave, but I didn't think she would leave for good! I never meant for this to happen, and I just hurt myself by hurting her," he says as tears build up in his eyes again.

"You know she would never cheat! What were you thinking?!?" she spoke.

"I don't know, but this situation is probably one of the biggest regret I've ever made," he says as the tears fell down his face.

"Okay, so are you guys still together?" she asked.

"I don't know anymore," he says, not looking up.

"Here I'll ask her, and then let's see what she says," Christina says.

*Text convo*

C- HEY I HAV ARRIVED IN EUROPE BUT DIDN'T SEEE UUUUUU

E- heyyyy, and how r u liking europe so far?

C- it's good but I need uuuuuu here toooooooo

E- wish i could stay, but actually I've arrived back to L.A.

C-why is that?

E- ask daniel. but i'm sure u have lol

C- geez how do u know?

E- well corbyn

C- that little boiiiii

E- ahah, anyways what's up?

C- oh nothing just missing u sis

E- same here, but i'll visit u guys soon, maybe even to the tour in asia

C- okie okie kewl, also r u and daniel together orrrr?

E- honestly, idk anymore but maybe we r taking a break. idk what did he say?

C- he said he doesn't know either sooo that's why i'm asking u

E- I guess we are together but aren't. IDK i just need a break from all of this.

C- ahhh gotchu sis, PLZ VISIT SOON I NEED TO SEE U

E- alright sis gotchu!

C- okay, well hope ur okkkkkk

E- hope u is too dood, naow hav foon

C- aite u too i guess? lol

E-k peace

C-bai

*end of the convo*

"So she says y'all are taking a break, but she actually doesn't know either, so maybe talk to her and clear things up?" the girl suggests.

"Sure," the broken hearted boy says.

*Eliza's POV*
Isn't it lovely? all alone. Heart made of glass my mind of stone. UGHH he cannot just yell at me for no frickin reason, like who does he think he is? He's lucky i didn't bring up the situation of ours from a while ago, such as that cheating thing. I'm still pissed about it, but I thought I could trust him again, yet he's accusing me of flirting with some random guy that I don't even have intrests in! I thought that maybe we should take a break, but get back together once we're ready, well once I'm ready. Speaking of him, he's calling me.

*Convo*

"Hey Eliza! Can we talk?" he asks.

"Um, sure I guess," I say.

"Listen, I'm really sorry about the whole fight and all, I was being stupid and my jealousy got the better of me," he starts.

"I know you aren't able to forgive me just yet, but I'm hoping you are. Even if you don't forgive me, I'll understand," he says.

"Da-" I wanted to say but yet he cuts me off.

"I'm really really really sorry and I want to be able to hold you, kiss you, do all of that but I can't since one, you're already back in L.A. and I'm in Europe, two, I know you hate me, three, I don't know if we are still together, but whatever it is, I'll still support that decision," he rambles.

"Daniel! I can't forgive you just yet, and I need some time alone, you know? Figure my life out and all. I mean I still do love you, but we need to take a break for little you know? Because our relationship is basically toxic, and to keep that toxic away, we need to be apart for just a bit okay? I'll forgive you someday, but that day isn't today. I'll let you know once I'm ready to forgive you, but otherwise, as much as it hurts me, we need to take a break," I explain.

"Oh, yeah yeah I agree with you, and I support your decision. Oh yeah, someone's calling me, um be safe, and I'll see you soon I guess," he says, then he just hangs up the phone, with me saying goodbye just yet!

"Oh, bye," I say right after he hangs up.

Our relationship isn't going to be easy to fix.

* Daniel's POV*
I couldn't do it anymore! I couldn't handle the fact that she doesn't want to be with me anymore. I messed up our relationship so bad. I messed up our relationship for the second time. I slammed my phone on the table, and at that moment, I was about to break down, but I can't since this Christina was there. I grab my phone and head to my room again, leaving Christina confused. I heard Christina calling my name, so I stopped.

"Hey Daniel! Where are you going?" she asked.

"My room, where I can be alone and stuff," I say.

"Oh, need some alone time?" she asks.

"Yeah, okay hope you feel better," she says.

Once I got to my room, I told the everyone to just leave me alone for a bit. The girls understood and headed over to Corbyn's room, where Christina was at. But the boys didn't leave at all, yet they stayed and interrogated me, even though I didn't want them to!

"Yo dude, you okay?" Jonah asked.

"Yes, now can I be alone?" I say.

"Well we know you aren't, dood you know you can talk to us right? We're here for you!" Jack says.

"Yes, but I really wanna be alone right now," I say.

*Jonah's POV*
I could see the reason why he wants to be alone. He doesn't want anyone to see him crying! I could tell he's about to cry because his eyes are watering, and it's unusual for him to be this way. I think everyone could see that he's about to break down. The position he was sitting on his bed as he hugs the pillow, he wants to let out his emotions, but he wants to do that alone! The boys and I just head over to him and hug him. Then that's where he finally let go of all his emotions, and finally broke down. He let go of his emotions. We just comfort him there, in silence. No one spoke, and no one broke the silence. We all just stayed like that til the next morning. So I guess they did break up?

*Eliza's POV*
I recieved a text from Jonah, and looks like Daniel isn't doing good. Seems like this break has gotten him bad. I mean if he didn't tell me to go, then I would've stayed, and we could've figured things out. Either way, a fight is a fight and there is nothing that could change that. I'll forgive him one day.
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone. Hello welcome home.
In that one day, I will never forget of how things ended they way they did.
//////////////////////////////
A/n: WOOO DOODZ pretty fast updates??  This chap is actually pretty long and I hope y'all enjoyed it! OOF DOODZ let's see what the next chap is gon be, sad or happy? U never know. Alright peace!
-G

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

549K 7.8K 86
a collection of stories about the five boys the world is helplessly in love with ;) requests no longer open started ~ march 16, 2019 completed ~ no...
1.6K 95 41
Love is hard. It's unfair, difficult and confusing. That's what Y/n realized too. New school year, new guys in class, new friends and new enemies. A...
142K 3.4K 98
"Sometimes I really wanna start all over again," I breathe tracing her soft face, my hands smoothly running down her jawline, and back up to her chee...
628K 10.3K 132
just a girl who meets a boy. just a boy who meets a girl. on snapchat some pov, other social medias included. warning: drugs, alcohol, profanity, tr...