๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ: ๐€๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By aguycalledrey

Y/n Custer is your run-of-the-mill adolescent who currently lives in Japan. What ISN'T so average about him... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Getting into U.A.
Chapter 2 - Results
Chapter 3 - Quirk Apprehension Test
A/N
Chapter 5 - Combat Training
Chapter 6 - USJ - Part 1
Quick Question
Chapter 7 - USJ - Part 2
Chapter 8 - The Date (Lemon)
Quick Question #2
Chapter 9 - U.A Sports Festival - Prologue
Chapter 10 - U.A Sports Festival
A/N
A/N #2
Chapter 11 - The Cavalry Battle
It's Happening Again
Hmmm
Bio: Reworked
The Beasts

Chapter 4 - Quirk Apprehension Test - Part 2

11.4K 191 384
By aguycalledrey

3rd Person POV:

Test 1: 50-Meter Dash.

The first line up consisted of Y/N, and Iida.

Bot: On your marks...

The boys both crouched down on the starting blocks.

Bot: Get set...

They both stood up a bit, with Y/N gripping the ground slightly.

When the starting gun went off, they both made a run for it, but Y/N proved to be faster, seeing that he has transformed both his arms and legs into wolf limbs, finishing nearly a full two seconds before Iida.

Bot: 1.61 seconds.

Then came Iida.

Bot: 3.04 seconds.

Y/N skidded to a halt, as he then turned his limbs back to normal. He then went up to Iida and offered a handshake, to which he accepted.

Y/N: GG dude.

Iida: Good match, I suppose.

Y/N: Believe me, man, I was pretty nervous when I was gonna race you.

Iida: I understand, but I can only go up to 3rd gear in 50 metres.

Tenya Iida. Quirk: Engine. As you can see, his legs are pretty dang fast.

Test 2: Grip Strength.

Midoriya is standing there with a grip-strength meter, his eyes closed as he focuses.

Midoriya: Imagine the egg in the microwave...it won't explode...

He would then flashback to his grievous injuries acquired in the entrance exam, as he'd then grip as hard as he can, to only get a score of 56kg.

Sero: 540 KILOGRAMS?! What are you, a gorilla? Oh, an octopus?

Mineta: Octopuses are sexy.

That was the result of Mezo Shoji's grip strength.

Y/N, on the other hand, uses his Grizzly arm again and racks up a score of 535kg, just 5 kilograms off of Shoji's score.

Sato: Woah, you're really strong Y/N, you know that?

Y/N: It's nothing really. Besides, looking at Shoji's score, he's alot stronger than me.

Shoji: True, but you're pretty strong yourself Y/N. I mean, you almost beat me.

Y/N:(smiles slightly) Yeah, I guess.

Test 3: Standing Long Jump.

For this event, Aoyama clears the pit with his Navel Lazer, to then be followed by Bakugo using his explosions. When it is Midoriya's turn, he lands in the pit. For Y/N however, he uses his werewolf legs and jumps the entire pit, whilst doing an array of flips.

Aoyama: Well then, that was, rather fabulous~

Bakugo: Nothing compared to me though. Though I'll admit, he's got some skill.

Test 4: Repeated Side Steps.

For this one, Mineta used his Quirk, Pop-Off, to repeatedly bounce from side to side, whilst Y/N is having slight difficulty in catching up, even in with his werewolf legs. Despite that, he manages to draw with Mineta in side steps.

Y/N:(through breaths) How...is this...so...easy...for you...?

Mineta: It's just my quirk. It normally sticks to stuff, but for me, I can make it stick or bounce off.

Y/N: Good point...

Test 5: Ball Throw.

For this test, Uraraka used her Quirk, Zero Gravity, in order to throw the ball, which then resulted in her getting a score of infinity.

Everyone: INFINITY?!

Kaminari: That's amazing! She got infinity?!

Midoriya was clearly nervous, even Y/N noticed it, as he went up to the greenette. and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Y/N: Listen, dude. Don't worry about it. Just make sure you do your best. Just know that whatever happens, I've got your back.

Midoriya: T-Thanks Y/N.

Midoriya then stands there, knowing that he'll be dead last, so he uses his final resort: One for All.

He charges up his arm with One for All and then goes to throw it, only to get 46 metres.

Midoriya: W-What? I was definitely trying to use it now...

???: I erased your Quirk.

Midoriya then turns to the source of the voice, only to see that it is Aizawa.

Aizawa: That entrance exam was definitely not rational enough. Even a kid like you was accepted.

Midoriya: You erased my Quirk?

Midoriya then gasps in realisation, as he looks at a certain pair of goggles around Aizawa's neck.

Midoriya: Those goggles... I see! You can erase other people's Quirks with your Quirk just by looking at them. The Erasure Hero: Eraser Head!

Y/N's POV:

Eraser Head...that name sounds pretty familiar. Then out of nowhere, Midoriya got pulled in by Aizawa's scarf, scaring me a bit.

Aizawa: Do you intend to become incapacitated and have one of your friends save you?

Midoriya was just frozen in fear. I could almost smell his fear.

Y/N: Midoriya...

Aizawa: And you, Y/N. Do you fear that your power will take you over? And that others around you may see you as a monster instead of a hero?

Y/N: -!

Aizawa: I knew your father before. He was a good man, and one of the bravest I knew. His power's exactly like yours, but you can't control it fully without losing yourself.

Y/N: I...

Aizawa: I'm sorry boys, but with those powers of yours, you can't become heroes.

Silence filled the air, as I simply looked down without a word. Aizawa then closed his eyes and released Midoriya.

Aizawa: I've returned your impractical Quirk. Take your final throw, and get this over with.

Midoriya was just frozen there, muttering to himself.

Iida: Looks like he was given some advice.

Bakugo: Probably told him that he's expelled.

Y/N: Bakugo, give him a chance, please.

Bakugo: Why should I? Deku's just a Quirkless nerd.

Y/N: You might be surprised.

And as if on cue, the sound barrier broke, as Midoriya hurled the ball into the air, as it landed 705.3 meters, beating Bakugo by 0.1 meters. All whilst using his fingertip.

Y/N:(smirks slightly) What'd I tell you Bakugo? Told you he'd surprise you.

Bakugo's facial expression was priceless, though that didn't stop him from attempting to try attempt to kill him.

Bakugo: Deku you bastard! Tell me how you did that or you're dead!

All Midoriya did was scream, and before I could do anything, Bakugo was stopped by...cloth? I turned to the source and saw it to be Aizawa.

Bakugo: What! Why the hell is your damn scarf...so strong?

Aizawa: Because its a capture weapon made from carbon fibre and a special metal alloy. Stand down.

Nice.

Aizawa: It'd be wise to avoid making me use my Quirk so much... It gives me serious dry eye.

Everyone: Too bad! That power's amazing!

Aizawa: You're wasting my time now. Whoever's next, can step up.

Afterwards, we continued on with the tests, with the sit-ups, seated toe touches, and the long-distance run.

Finally, we would be presented our results.

Aizawa: Alright, the scores are tallied up. If I go through each one then that'll take forever, so I'll just list them all out at once.

That said, he listed out the results, which were as follows:

Momo Yaoyorozu - 1st

Shoto Todoroki & Y/N Custer - 2nd

Katsuki Bakugo - 3rd

Tenya Iida - 4th

Fumikage Tokoyami - 5th

Mezo Shoji - 6th

Mashirao Ojiro - 7th

Eijiro Kirishima - 8th

Mina Ashido - 9th

Ochaco Uraraka - 10th

Koji Koda - 11th

Rikido Sato - 12th

Tsuyu Asui - 13th

Yuga Aoyama - 14th

Hanta Sero - 15th

Denki Kaminari - 16th

Kyoka Jiro - 17th

Toru Hagakure - 18th

Minoru Mineta - 19th

Izuku Midoriya - 20th

I was pretty surprised that I got 2nd place with Todoroki out of everyone else, but when I looked at Midoriya, he was terrified, as he came last. I went to him, but before I could, Aizawa made an announcement that grinded my gears.

Aizawa: Aaand I was lying. No-one's going home.

...Nani.

Aizawa: That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all during the tests.

Everyone, minus me and a few screamed, especially Midoriya, who nearly passed out.

Momo: I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry, I guess I probably should've said something.

Everyone: Yeah, you should have...

Sato: That was pretty nerve-racking, huh?

Kirishima: Nah I'm always down for a challenge!

Aizawa: That's it, we're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom, and read it before tomorrow morning.

I suddenly held onto my head, because I just came up with the most painful headache ever. Next thing I knew, I was floating in a dark green abyss.

???: Y/N...

Y/N: W-Who's there?!

???: It is I...the Kyūbi. The Demon Fox. The Nine-Tails. Ring any bells?

Y/N: K-Kurama...

Kurama: Precisely...

Y/N: What are you doing here...?

Kurama: To warn you. I sense a great evil approaching...including HIM...

I looked down into the never-ending abyss, knowing exactly who he was talking about.

Kurama: You must use my power if you wish to overcome him...and to save all those you love.

The next thing I knew, I was shaken out of my trance, by Mina, who looked concerned.

Mina: H-Hey, you ok Y/N? You sorta zoned out for a minute.

Y/N: O-Oh yeah, I'm fine Mina. Don't worry.

Mina: You sure. You stood there for a minute looking like a zombie,

Y/N: I insist, I'm fine.

Mina: O-Okay then.

Then out of the blue, she hugged me out of nowhere. All I did was hug her back, but it was just extremely awkward for the both of us, especially with everyone else looking at us.

Aizawa: Alright lovebirds, break it up now. You can keep cuddling when school's finished.

We instantly let go of each other, with both of us blushing. Aizawa then went to Midoriya and handed him a slip.

Aizawa: Midoriya. Take this and go have the old lady fix you up. Things are gonna be tougher tomorrow when your actual training begins. Make sure you're prepared.

Well, looks like tomorrow shit's about to go down. And I better prepare.

Hey, it's me again. Just wondering, who should you be with?

Mina

Uraraka

Jiro

Momo

Tsuyu

or...

Harem?

I'll leave it for you to decide. Thanks for reading, and go beyond. Plus Ultra!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 2.5K 37
You are (L/N), (Y/N) a 15 year old. You are an underground "villain" of sorts, but you personally prefer the term "Mercenary". You only work with peo...
972 27 22
Izuku Midoriya always wanted to be a hero since he was a little kid. Since he saw the great All Might save so many lives, that has been his one dream...
264K 6.6K 36
In a world where the majority of people have abilities called quirks, a white-haired boy gets stuck with a strange little girl. After saving her lif...