Reputation

By gorystories

The school's hottest boys are the two most dangerous psychopaths... Rebekah Fleetwood is a straight A studen... More

Show Him What A Good Time Is
Never Had Sex With A Virgin
Did A Number On My Back
You Will Be Ruined
It's Just A Piercing, Becks
I Want You Seductive, Not Plain
Those Are Tears Of Eagerness
Go On, Tell Him Becks
That's Not Like My Rebekah
You're A Beautiful Girl, Rebekah
That's Non Of Our Business
She Tried It Again
I Don't Know Why I'm Like This
I Don't Want You To Go
Jackass
Why Did You Do This To Me?
We Had The Best Of Fun
The Big, Mean Bully
You Care About The Slut, Dont You?
Smaller And Smaller
I Need A Distraction
It Ain't Gonna Get You Anywhere
I Have A Little Confession
Kade Couldn't Take It
I Need You
It Belongs To Me
You Can't Stay Here
The Position You're Suppose To Be In
Why Doesn't Anybody Love Me?
You're Acting Weird!
You Fucking Crazy Bitch
Just Take Me Away From Here

She Was Told Not To Do That

835 43 18
By gorystories

Chapter 11

Even when Rebekah noticed the boat had disappeared, she just kept calling and calling. She held onto a beckon of hope that all of this was a joke, and that Kayden Samuels wouldn't leave Rebekah out here in the water, despite his disturbing, evil- minded character. That perhaps he was a nice guy who cared for others. The boy in the group who always just takes thing a little bit too far.

False.

Kayden Samuels was that boy, just far more darker than people could imagine.

" Fuck," she mumbled. " fuck, fuck, fuck!" Rebekah was aggressively slamming her hands against the water, causing waves to tower over her figure. She then brought one hand up and dragged them through her dripping wet hair.

If Rebekah's father didn't force her to swim as a hobby, she'd definitely have drown by now.

She began looking around her, but it was difficult as she was still doggy- paddling to hold herself up. In the distance, she witnessed a Bow Rider. It was extremely far off, but Rebekah knew those things were fast, and it wouldn't be long before it reached her.

Excitement erupted in her body and she sprang up from the water in disbelief. There was a small, brown piece of square wood sticking out of the water, and Rebekah began eagerly swimming towards it, dunking her head under the water and back up again. She didn't keep it under for due long due to her helmet causing her to sink, terrifying her.

Once she reached it, she was really struggling to control her breathing, but she knew she needed to call out loud enough for the person driving the Bow Rider to hear her.

" Hello!" She yelled, her words spluttered due to the water still reaching her mouth. She knew it was pointless, but it was too big of a chance to let go.

Of course, nobody answered, but luckily the Bow Rider was coming her way. She just begged with all her life that the driver would witness her- if not, she was completely screwed.

" Excuse me!" Rebekah called again. " I-I'm stuck. Help!"

She was beginning to shiver uncontrollably as the cold water bit her frozen skin. Her arms were becoming incredibly painful as she still cling onto the the plank of wood in the water, and she felt herself becoming weak.

Rebekah closed her eyes for a moment to take in the situation. How had she gotten herself in such a mess? Not just today, but ever since that day she went back to Kade's house. It was all she ever thought about- how much she blamed herself due to the fact all this could've been avoided.

Before she knew it, she was sobbing, clutching onto the wood with an almighty grip. Once the tears began, she couldn't stop them, and she felt so pathetic for crying out here when she should be getting help.

Rebekah felt to defenceless against them, and it was beginning to take its toll upon her; they were the reason she was here, crying like a fool.

" What are you doing out in the water, love?"

Rebekah felt her heart slam against her ribs and she immediately jolted her head up to recognise the Bow Rider she'd spotted was right beside her.Inside was a middle-aged man. Possibly in his forties. He appeared very presentable: slick black hair that had been neatly gelled back and gently tanned skin. His teeth were white as pearls as he revealed them, biting on his lip.

How she hadn't heard it coming, she truly didn't know. But it was here! And that's all that mattered.

Rebekah was speechless. She was finding it hard to catch her breath that had been knocked back in her throat, and couldn't form a coherent sentence.

" I-I- they-"

" Come on," he said. The man had a thick, British accent. " Let me help you out the water, dear. You're going to catch the flu."

Rebekah couldn't believe her luck and threw herself forward, in which the man jumped out his skin a little. He told Rebekah to swim to the bottom of the Bow Rider, and then he reached out for her arms before she could fall to the bottom.

Rebekah wouldn't stop thanking him as she was dragged up. He was telling her it's fine and to stop wasting her breath, but she was so beyond grateful right now that tears of happiness began to stream down her face.

All she ever did was cry

Rebekah had never felt relief like it in her entire life when the man placed her on the boat. It was a large weight of her shoulders- she no longer felt tense. Rebekah Fleetwood seriously felt she was going to die out there. In a lake.

Just because Kayden Samuels was insane.

" What's your name, love?" The man asked, whilst getting the boat started.

Rebekah closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She knew she was safe, but the shock still swallowed her whole, and it was hard to take away that feeling of fear.

" R-Rebekah," she couldn't stop shivering, and the man quickly gave her a towel that he had hung over the bar.

" I'm Matthew," he said.

Rebekah didn't reply, and all you could hear was the sound of her teeth chattering together.

" You really shouldn't be out there, you know. It's very dangerous."

It wasn't an option!! Rebekah wanted to scream, but she truly didn't have the energy at this moment in time, and was still catching her breath- greedily taking large gulps of air down her tiny throat.

" Okay, where should you be so I can take you there?" Matthew asked, staring her right in the eye, but she wouldn't reach eye contact with him. From the corner of her eye, she noticed Matthew furrow his brows at her.

" My school are on the other side of the lake," she said quietly. " I, well I need to go there. I need to go there now before they leave."

" It's alright, love. Just calm down."

Rebekah tilted her head back and let her shoulders connect with the metal bar behind her. She let out a giant breath as the boat began to glide over the water, towards the area where everyone was asked to row to.

The lack of communication between Matthew and Rebekah wasn't that awkward due to the fact the remming of the boat against the waves filled the air for them. Rebekah kept her eyes closed, allowing the cold breeze to enter the pores in her face. Relax for a moment, because she knew when she seen Kade Samuels, alls would go down hill again.

They finally reached the end of the lake, and Rebekah felt a lump form inside her throat. Her breathing began to quicken. She tried to keep her mouth closed so Matthew wouldn't notice her uneasiness, but she began to struggle for breath, making strange sounds, catching Matthews attention even more.

Rebekah noticed him look at her with a perplexed expression, so she decided to turn away. When she looked of the Bow Rider, she witnessed all the students, sat down on the sandy pavement, whilst some of the teachers chatted with concerned looks on their faces. When they heard the boat beside them, each one of them jolted their heads towards Rebekah's direction, clocking her immediately.

Matthew slid of the boat, and curled his finger at Rebekah to follow him. Rebekah shuddered before wrapping the towel even more around we body until her knuckles went white. Matthew told her to slid of the back of the boat and that he'd guide her so she wouldn't fall.

Rebekah cleared her throat before placing a shaky leg over the boat and sliding off onto the ground, the teachers and students still watching with astonished appearances. Rebekah's clothes and hair were dripping wet, her sandals now glued to her feet and mascara had smeared almost all over her face. It was a sight they'd never expected to see.

Mrs Berta automatically began racing over to Rebekah, a relieved smile gleaming of her oldish, but rather beautiful face. Matthew slid of the boat himself whilst Mrs Berta wrapped her arms around Rebekah's body, causing Rebekah to flinch in fear.

Shit.

Mrs Berta slowly pulled back, furrowing her brows in confusion, but Mrs Greta interrupted their moment before Mrs Berta had a chance to question Rebekah's actions.

" Thank god she's alright," Mrs Greta said. " the school would of been onto us in no time if we lost a student."

Matthew scoffed in disbelief at Mrs Greta's lack of affection. Alls she cared about was how the school looked, not that one of their students could've drown today. He viewed all the students that peered over at Rebekah, a few even whispering amongst themselves, then turned to see Rebekah moving her head around as if she was looking for someone.

" I found her in the water," Matthew said, darting his eyes towards the teachers. " You should take better care of your students. The poor girl can't stop shivering."

That's not the only reason, kind sir.

" Well, it's not the teachers fault if Rebekah stands up in the boat, is it?" Kade defended, appearing from behind one of the students, and Rebekah's eyes now widened at the sight of him. " She was told not to do that."

Oh how easy it would be for Rebekah to just blurt out the truth right now, but how horrifying the consequences she'd have to suffer would be.

Instead of Rebekah begging to differ, she curled her fingers into the palm of her hand- something which she tended to do a lot recently, and allowed Kade to spread lies about her, and make her appear to be the one in wrong.

Matthew and Kade exchanged mad glances, and Mrs Greta stepped in front of Kade to prevent unnecessary drama; she crossed her arms over her shoulders and faced Matthew.

" Thanks, we will." Mrs Greta muttered, but Mrs Berta just continued thanking him over and over, being the polite woman she always was. Rebekah watched frail little Mrs Berta and a small smile rose on her pale face. She then jumped slightly at the sound of a voice beside her.

" Rebekah, are you alright?" Mr Gibson asked, and Rebekah just nodded her head, turning away from the eyes that glared at her in wonder.

Some of the boy students had began taking pictures of Matthews boat, talking amongst themselves about how cool it was. Matthew made his way towards it, and they dispersed.

Once he'd climbed on, he didn't even say goodbye to Rebekah before jetting off into the distance, and Mrs Greta watched before she swung round to face Rebekah.

" So, young lady, would you like to explain yourself?" Mrs Greta rose one eyebrow.

Rebekah bowed her head to the ground in shame. She didn't know why it was shame, but for some reason, she blamed herself for what had happened today. She couldn't even begin to tell them- what excuse could she even make?

Luckily, Mr Gibson stepped in front of Rebekah and pulled his face at Mrs Greta.

" Leave it, Jillian," he whispered, trying not to bring attention to them from the other students. " The girl's had a hard day. This can be dealt with tomorrow."

Mrs Greta huffed, throwing her arms up in the air in disbelief. She then waited for Me Gibson to move out the way before taking another step towards Rebekah, who was still shivering like a fool in front of all her class mates.

" Well, Rebekah," Mrs Greta smirked maliciously at Rebekah, her black crow eyes providing no source of kindness. " You'll be glad to know from your little stunt, that we're leaving."

Every single student let out a enormous moan, making Rebekah turn her head to view all the students. They now appeared pissed off, staring at Rebekah with fiery eyes and scrunched brows. She wanted to explain. She wanted to tell them that she wasn't the big bad girl in the scenario. That the boy they loved the most in that grade was far from what they imagined.

That he had made her this way, and there was nothing she could do.

The students removed their equipment and handed it to John. The teachers thanked the instructor, then everyone began heading back towards the coach, and Rebekah purposely trailed behind to not make any awkward conversation with anyone. Matthew had forgotten his towel, so she kept it placed around her body as she walked. A group of the boys kept turning round to look at her, then they'd whisper to each other, only to turn back again. Rebekah just tutted. She wasn't used to being treated this way.

Once they reached the coach, Rebekah climbed on and took her seat towards the front. She knew Kade would most definitely be at the back, and she wanted to avoid him like the plague.

She didn't understand why things had to be this way. Rebekah just wanted that quiet life she'd been experiencing, but it was too late for that. Saying that, those days had disappeared a long time ago. Rebekah could name the year it vanished almost completely, but she just fooled herself into thinking she actually enjoyed her life.

But being surrounded by this right now, she truly did not.

She hated it.

I broke up from school a week ago and all I've spent my time doing is binging series. Like I legit watched one whole season of a British Comedy in one day. My life is sad lmao :)

Also, I know this was crappy. It was just a fill chapter to resolve what happened the chapter before. I promise the next one will be better as unknown mysteries begin to be revealed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 143K 45
Falling in love never scared Maddie Davis until she fell for the one boy she swore to stay away from forever. Season 1 of My Brother's Best Friend ...
8.7M 128K 64
"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞�...
1.2K 42 52
WARNING!!! CONTAINS ADULT THEMES THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!! 18++++++ New town... New school... The po...
19.5K 574 53
When three people meet each other by chance a romance knocks them on their ass. ~Casey~ A 21 year old virgin working in one of the hottest night club...