Ciels Afterlife {Black Butler}

By Arner2468

SPOILER ALERT!! If you have not seen black butler season 2 don't finish the summary !! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK... More

Chapter 1 Beginning and Rebirth
Chater 2 New Order
Chapter 3 New Home
Chapter 4 The Annoyed Trek
Chapter 5 The Annoyed Sebastian
Chapter 7 A Demons Home Sweet Home
Chapter 8 A Power Pyramid
Chapter 9 A Sad Brother
Chapter 10 A Old Lover
Chapter 11 A Strong Attachment
Chapter 12 Old Vendetta
Chapter 13 Mirror Of Life
Chapter 14 Never Forget And Never Forgive
Chapter 15 Demon Plans

Chapter 6 A Surprised Butler

104 6 1
By Arner2468

As they neared the cream white Castle it seemed to have grown to montserous proportions . And as the sight of the columns appeared and grew taller Ciels eyes never wandered from its beauty . Till Sebastian stopped causing Ciel to go head first bumping into his back .

Then crossed Ciel said " why in bloody hell did you stop walking ?!" With Sebastian's silence Ciel looked up to see a butler of elderly age with blond and gray hair standing next to the doorway bowing toward Sebastian saying " welcome master Michaelis" " hello Simon " he responded quickly then began to walk forward to be interrupted by Simons call " master Sebastian ?" " yes " Sebastian replied with his back facing the man.

And Ciel in between them turning his head to follow the conservation " do you know how Claude is doing master Sebastian ?"

" oh I shall say he is doing quite terrible " Sebastian answered " why is that?" Simon asked worriedly

" well ..... " Sebastian said pausing to then continue "he's dead " " how's that ! Demons don't die easily like humans he can't be dead "Simon exclaimed " oh come now sir, I can surly prove it to you ...... because ~ I killed him myself~ with the demon sword ...... Of course ".

And as he said this he turned his head so their eyes met and Sebastian lightly smiled as his eyes flashed fushia and turned back to continued walking into the building leaving Simon wide eyed and flustered .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what's Simons relationship with Claude ?

Who's Simon ?

Do you guys remember Claude's death?

What's up next ?

Chapter 7? Ooo yay !

See you for the next chapter ! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
127K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
985K 32.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
270K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc