My Perverted Husband | Taehyu...

By guccifantaesy

Rated 18+ Han Jaeyeon a.k.a Jae, is just a normal girl who goes to high school and studies very hard. Alongsi... More

intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Rest In Peace, Jonghyun
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
ANNOUNCEMENT
Twenty Five
Important
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
It's opened!
Twenty Eight {100K Special}
Twenty Nine
Important announcement (voting closed)
Thirty
Thirty One
revealing the winning books
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Rave & Jimin | for confused readers...
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven {1 Million Special}
regarding updates
Fourty Eight
So....
This story has been plagiarised
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
What happened to Taehyung?
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
finale

Twenty One

56.7K 2.1K 2K
By guccifantaesy

3rd Person's POV

Jae lays on her bed and stares at the ceiling with tears continuously falling. She just lays there and contemplates about everything. Even life in general. Taehyung's behaviour had shocked her ever since they got married. His attitude was getting worse including his actions. Why does he hate me so much? She wonders. She also wonders about how everyone's lives would be like if she was gone. Forever.

Then she lets out a sigh.

Along the way, she developed some sort of feelings. Feelings towards Taehyung and it's somewhat scaring her. How can she develop feelings for the same person who caused her pain, emotionally and physically? Her mother was right. She will eventually fall in love with him during marriage — that's exactly what's happened. She wants to push away those feelings, but she can't.

Although her and Taehyung are not speaking to each other properly, he still hurt her. Emotionally and physically. Even though he felt a little guilty the other day. The more they drifted apart from each other, the more Jae's feelings for him grew — which is also what's scaring her.

Normally, Jae wouldn't care about the distance between Taehyung and herself, but this time it's hurting her. She's also scared by this. She knows why it's hurting her from inside.

She doesn't know what to do. She's tried pushing these feelings away, but they just keep coming back. Images and memories of just Taehyung are stuck in her head. She didn't mean to suddenly develop feelings for him, but she did.

All she has to do is not tell him, that's all. According to her, that's a simple thing to do, right?

Jae's POV

The school suddenly emailed us our exam timetables. Exams begin this week. I hope they go smoothly for me and for the girls as well as the boys. Even for Jimin... and...Taehyung...

Then I remember I have to prepare food for tonight's dinner.

I make my way to the kitchen but stop abruptly in my tracks when I see Taehyung and Bomi snogging. My heart hurt a little just watching the scene before my eyes. I brush away the sensation by shaking my head in disgust and just wait until they finish.

Why are they always kissing or screwing everywhere in the house? It's my house too! My poor ears and eyes!

I clear my throat and they both instantly pull away, smirking at each other. He kisses her cheek and utters, "I'll be back in a few minutes.", before he makes his way upstairs.

Entering the kitchen, I walk past the plastic barbie and look through the cupboards and fridge to see what I can prepare for dinner.

"What's the matter with you? Cat got your tongue?" I hear Bomi speak, which I'm assuming it's to me.

Then I ignore her.

"Hello? Trash bag? I'm talking to you." She speaks again.

I'm assuming she's talking to herself.

Suddenly, I feel something yanking my hair harshly, pulling me away from the fridge. I look behind me and see Bomi who's glaring at me. "Are you hard of hearing now?"

I kick her from behind, causing her to stumble. I stand up and straighten myself out before replying. "Oh you were talking to me? Sorry I couldn't hear you. My ears block out the voices of plastic people like you." I sass, with a raised eyebrow.

"Did you just-" As she utters, she takes a step towards me and raises her hand.

Then a hand grips her wrist. I glance at who it is, only to see it's none other than Taehyung. "Please babe. Don't waste your time on her. She's not worth it. I'll sort her out myself."

Bomi tuts and shakes her head. "She needs to be taught a lesson."

I roll my eyes upon hearing her reply.

"She will be. Just go inside and rest. You must be tired." He quickly answers.

My eyes enlarge and I glance at him, also sending a glare. She must be tired? She must also be exhausted? I mean I'm the one that cooks for him, I'm the one that tidies around the house. I practically do most of the work around here and she must be tired? All she does is come over and screw my husband- sorry her boyfriend. Jae, pull yourself together. He doesn't consider you as his wife, so don't consider him as your husband for now.

She smirks and walks inside, swaying her hips as if she's a Victoria's Secret Model.

Glancing back at him, I send him a death glare.

"Don't you dare glare at me like that." He snaps.

I scoff. "Oh I'm sorry, Your Highness. Will you teach me a lesson? Go on, I'm ready. Like I always am." I watch his fists clench. I smirk to myself and glance at him. "Well, do it. I'm waiting."

He sighs and shakes his head before walking away. Good riddance.

I roll my eyes and continue searching for things to prepare for tonight's dinner.

Taehyung's POV

"Why do you never do anything to her? She disrespected me!" Bomi argues.

I let out a sigh. "Babe, I just can't be bothered. I'm tired."

She scoffs. "I bet you're starting to like her."

"No! Why would I like her? She's nothing but a worthless mess." I reply.

"Then why do you never hurt her, these days? Have you forgotten about our plan? Have you forgotten what she's doing to us? Our relationship?" She questions.

I gaze at her and hold her hand. "I know what she's doing. She's trying to separate us and I won't let that happen. I haven't forgotten. It's just for today, let her do what she wants. Then tomorrow will be as normal."

Bomi smirks and nods.

Suddenly, Jae walks in with two plates in her hands and she serves them on the table to Bomi and I. Just as she turns around to leave, I speak up.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I ask.

Not facing me, she shakes her head. "I'm not hungry." And with that said, she leaves. Making her way upstairs.

"Come on, baby. Let's eat. Or shall I feed you?" She says.

"It's fine, I'll eat it myself." Then I pick up my plate and eat whilst in deep thought.

I don't want to hurt Jae this week, as in a few days time, will be a special day for her. Her birthday's coming up. The least I can do is to make she's happy on her special day. I haven't told Bomi about this because regardless of it being her birthday, she'd still want me to torture her.

I formulate a plan in my mind on how to keep her very happy on her special day but bring her sadness afterwards. I know what Bomi's like. She hates Jae so much. Even I do.

Then an idea sparks in my mind.

While eating, I smirk to myself that I thought of a plan like this.

Now I know what to do.

______________________________

Heya my lovely readers! I'm back!👋😭 how have you all been?

"Jae's birthday is coming up" even though her birthday went a week ago 😂

Btw...how have you all been coping after witnessing BTS's new hair colours? // R.I.P black haired Bangtan, you'll forever be missed.. 😢 — That was such a blessing for us... //

Well their hair colours officially left me shook!

LIKE PLS! TAE LOOKS LIKE AN ANIME CHARACTER HERE ^^^ 😍😍😍A VERY HOT ONE! & HE'S WEARING A COLLAR 🙈 ALSO BLONDE HAIR WITH THAT MULLET! 😍 I'm so glad he didn't listen to the haters and let his mullet grow! Baby I'm sooooooo proud of you😭❤️ *low-key feeling Blood Sweat and Tears vibes* he also looks like Jack Frost😍😍👅💦 (I think I should do a fanfiction about that sometime — Kim Taehyung as Jack Frost...maybe😉)

JEON JUNGKOOOOK! THAT HAIR COLOUR😭! *DOPE & Boy In Luv vibes* & I know that a certain unnie still finds this cute😁

PARK JIMIN. HAS. AN. UNDERCUT! 😭 HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S BACK IN THE BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS ERA! & I know a certain someone who was fangirling on DM about this... *she knows who she is* *😏*

WHY IS NAMJOON SO BEAUTIFUL? 😍😍
#ForeverAppreciateKimNamjoon
#KimNamjoonIsAlwaysBeautiful

JUNG HOSEOK! THAT FOREHEAD EXPOSURE IS TOO MUCH! Especially for a certain person.. she knows who she is & is probably reading this right now...😏

MIN YOONGI WITH BLACK HAIR AND THAT HAIRCUT IS EVERYTHING😍 Aww That gummy smile 😭

AND LAST, BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, KIM. SEOKJIN! WORLDWIDE HANDSOME ALSO LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER JACK FROST😍😍BLONDE JIN IS BACK PEOPLE! & THAT COLOUR IS BACK TO SLAY US!

Sorry about that, my ot7 stan mode activated all of a sudden...😅But yeah I'm fine. I'm calm😊😁

Hope you all loved this chapter❤️ see y'all in the next update👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.7K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
640K 26.6K 33
"V, ahh, she is your soon to be wife." - Mum "WHAT?! MARRY, HIM/HER?" - Hyera and Taehyung ____________________________________ Something unwanted ha...
203K 6.2K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...
233K 18K 43
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...