βœ” A Mere Hallucination || BNH...

By xKaitoShounenx

A story about a villain named (M/N) CONTAINS DEATH AND GORE BOY X BOY CONTENT, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE I... More

β€’ READ ME β€’
β€’ Prolouge β€’
β€’ One β€’
β€’ Two β€’
β€’ Three β€’
β€’ Four β€’
β€’ Five β€’
β€’ Six β€’
β€’ Seven β€’
β€’ Eight β€’
β€’ Nine β€’
β€’ Ten β€’
β€’ Eleven β€’
β€’ Thirteen β€’
β€’ Fourteen β€’
β€’ Fifteen β€’
β€’ Sixteen β€’
β€’ Seventeen β€’
β€’ Eighteen β€’
β€’ Nineteen β€’
β€’ Twenty β€’
β€’ Twenty-one β€’
β€’ Twenty-two β€’
β€’ Twenty-three β€’
β€’ Twenty-four Part 1 β€’
β€’ Twenty-four Part 2 β€’
β€’ Twenty-five β€’
β€’ Hosu β€’
β€’ The Aftermath (Izuku) β€’
β€’ The Aftermath (Kiba) β€’
β€’ The Aftermath (Uraraka) β€’
β€’ The Aftermath (Mina) β€’
Β‘!Β‘ What the... Β‘!Β‘

β€’ Twelve β€’

3.9K 153 20
By xKaitoShounenx

I guess an OOC moment here??

--------

--------

With Aizawa, A Saturday....

.....

{3rd Person POV}

Aizawa was watching news while drinking a cup of coffee, inside his apartment that was neatly cleaned up.

'SS ranked villain: Murderer: X was finally caught again! Thanks to Pro Heroes: Mt. Lady, Kamui Wood, and Death Arms! Government said that he will be brought at the highest security leveled Asylum in Masutafu, Japan! Police said that the Asylum has only a 1.3% chance of criminals escaping due to it's guards and cameras!.... Stay tuned for more news on--'

Aizawa turned off the television, he placed down his cup of coffee.

"High security asylum.. Someone died there last time due to the asyluns punishments.." Aizawa got up and put on his scarf before he rushed out to go the Asylum.

"You let mom die.... Your stupid hero job got in the way..." (M/N)'s words kept replaying in his mind, a small hint of guilt visible in his eyes as he shrugged it off.

After some moments of running, he finally got in the lobby of the asylum, a woman with glasses in the front.

"Excuse me, but is the Murderer Villain: X
available for visit?" Aizawa asked the woman.

"And what is the reason for you to visit a high rank villain?"

"I'm his father."

"Oh you're Shota Aizawa! Well then.. Guard 53! Escort this man to Hallway A! Rank SS villain X!" The woman said, a guard walked up to Aizawa and gestured for him to follow, they got inside an elavator to go up.

"You should be careful around him, he hasn't given up on trying to beat up one of us, but in this state i'm sure he won't be as harmless as he used to be.."

"What do you mean?" Aizawa asked the guard.

"He's scheduled two harsh punishments a day by the government, i'm impressed that he still has the energy to get up yesterday..." A large feeling in Aizawa's stomach began to built up, but he kept a straight face.

"Come on." The guard got off the elevator along with Aizawa, they were in a dark hallway with glass walls on some places where some of the most dangerous villains are held, guards standing infront of each metal door.

"We're here..." The guard said to Aizawa, Aizawa looked through the glass to see (M/N) unconcious on the floor, the bruises around his body were fresh, blood trickling down his forehead and arms making Aizawa give a quiet gasp.

"L-Let me inside.."

"But sir i don't think--"

"I SAID LET ME IN!" The guard nodded, telling the other guard who was infront of the metal door to open it and stand aside, when the door opened, Aizawa rushed at the side of an unconcious (M/N), lifting him up to take a better look.

Blood was trickling down his mouth to his chin, the cloth covering his right left eye was was ripped a bit, his left eye was now a black eye.

Aizawa regretted the cold words he said to (M/N) when he was 'escorted' to UA for the first time.

"He's not the son i used to remember..."

Aizawa looked at (M/N), his face turning pale when he sees his son looking beat up and bruised.

"Daddy.. Is being a hero really important? I never got to see you every morning.."

Aizawa sighed sadly, remembering (M/N)'s words, the villain felt arms wrap around him, his eye fluttering open.

"Dad..?" This caught Aizawa's attention.

"(M/N)...." Aizawa turned to look at the guards, "I'll give you anything you want! JUST BAIL HIM OUT OF THIS F*CKING HELLHOLE!" Aizawa yelled, gritting his teeth in anger, (M/N) was too tired and beat up to process what's happening, but a tear dropped from his eye when he felt his father's arms hugging him.

"Sir, i'm afraid i can't do that, he's a high rank villain and criminal, letting him go will bring danger to the citi--"

"HE'S MY SON FOR CHRIST'S SAKES! I'LL CHANGE HIM MYSELF--" Aizawa was cut off when he heard footsteps.

"Mr. Aizawa i'm afraid it's time for you to leave... Unless you want to watch me torture your son.." It was the same man who tortures (M/N) on schedule.

"He's just a kid! Why the hell would you torture him to death?! It's not even too late to make him change!" Aizawa tried to protest, until he was pulled away from (M/N), he was held back by two guards, the man in suit dragging a bruised-up (M/N) outside the room.

"STOP!"

"We're sorry Mr. Aizawa.. But we have too..." One of the guards said, as soon as the man and (M/N) was out of sight, the guards let him go, as soon as they did, Aizawa began to run after them.

When Aizawa stopped, he was infront of a metal door, a sign that says "Staff Only" on the front with a window on the door.

Aizawa looked through the window, this made his eyes widened, he moved his hair out of his face, he paled at the sight.

(M/N) was forced to kneel down, a knife was through his arm, he was not fighting back due to him already giving up the thought to fight.

Aizawa clicked his tongue, he was disturbed at the sight, he took a deep breath so that his temper won't get the best of him.

He walked away to forget about what he saw, his teeth gritted in anger, and his fist clenched tightly.

......

With Midoriya...

Midoriya was at home, studying, his phone suddenly made a small sound of a bell, indicating a message.

"Huh? It's from Uraraka-san.." Midoriya dropped his pencil, reading the text message.

------------------

"Deku-kun! Did you hear the news? (M/N)-kun is held in the Asylum near Iida-kun's! Do you think they let students visit? If you think so meet me later on at 5 PM at the arcade! I'll text Iida-kun and Bakugo-san!

                      Sent 4:32 PM√ by 💠Uraraka

-------------------

Midoriya had a wide smile of relief in his face, he texted Uraraka back indicating that he will come, but of course he questioned why she wants to ask Bakugo, she later replied that it was incase of Emergencies that bakugo would be there to fight.

Midoriya looked at the side to see the note (M/N) gave him, making him determined to go see the villain.

'Just you wait (M/N)-kun..' Midoriya gathered his notebooks, neatly aarranging them back to his bag, he took his phone before he got out of his room.

"Izuku? Where are you going? Dinner is almost ready!" His mother told him whike a floating bottle of salt was going near her, she was cooking at the small kitchen they own.

"My friends wanted my help on something urgent and Kacchan would be there!"

"Oh is that so? Okay dear, just be careful and don't be out too late!" Midoriya nodded at his mother, putting on his red shoes before he left the apartment.

Midoriya was running down the metal stairs before jumping at the last step, running for the arcade that they decided to meet at.

When Midoriya got there, Uraraka, Iida and Bakugo were already there.

"Oi, Floaty, what's in it for me?! Why the f*ck do i have to come with you stupid adventure?!" Is the first thing that Bakugo asked Uraraka, Midoriya and Iida sweatdropped.

"Don't'cha want to see villains?"

"F*cking... Fine, BUT I'M ONLY DOING THIS TO SEE THE VILLAIN SCUMS ROT!"

"It would be a bad idea to bring Bakugo-san, but the more the merrier!" Iida said while making hand gestures, Bakugo irked at his sentence.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, FOUR-EYES?!"

"Umm Kacchan--"

"LET'S JUST GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE AND TO THE ASYLUM!" Bakugo shoved Midoriya by the shoulder, walking away, Uraraka and Iida sighed and just nodded, Midoriya followed behind Bakugo.

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 759 23
REBOOTED; this version of the story will not be updated. The new version is titled 'BOUQUET || BNHA VARIOUS X MALE READER' hanahaki || bnha various x...
1.5M 55.4K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
696K 21.8K 49
⌜ β€’ Β° π–‘π—Žπ—‡π—‡π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗋𝖾 π–Ίπ–½π—ˆπ—‹π–Ίπ–»π—…π–Ύ! π–€π—Œπ—‰π–Ύπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—…π—…π—’ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ 𝗂𝗇 π–Όπ—…π–Ίπ—Œπ—Œ! Β° β€’ ⌝ ☽ β—œ ➴ 𝑩𝑡𝑯𝑨 π’—π’‚π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝒙 π’ŽοΏ½...
137 5 14
ON SEMI HIATUS DUE TO SCHOOL! WILL UPDATE VERY RARELY. This is more like a one shot book. When I have a idea, I'll write it down here. I'll allow peo...