ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ | 민윤기

By StrayJeans

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ, ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ, ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴊᴇʀᴋ. ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀ... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
e p i l o g u e
New Story

f o u r

2.3K 151 63
By StrayJeans

Chaeyoung's POV:

"Sorry...?" I cocked my eyebrows as I scanned the small note.

I was literally standing there trying to figure out who wrote the note for approximately 4 minutes and a quarter before it hit me.

"He wrote this!?" I whispered to myself as I gasped lightly. "So that means... he bought these...?" I said as I stared at the ramyeons.

"Wow..." I blinked a few times. "Unbelievable...." I whispered before I made my way to my room quietly after taking a glance at his door.

"Am I dreaming or what..." I said before pinching my cheeks and hissed in pain.

"Nope, I'm definitely not dreaming..." I said before a smile formed on my lips. "Maybe he's not that bad after all... I guess..."

I walked to my desk and got my diary ready. I turned to the page where I've wrote when I was at Jennie's apartment few hours ago. I got my pen ready.

Even though I hate him... I felt guilty about this morning... I wanted to apologize but I'm afraid of him...

Please let me have a better life...

Actually forget about what I said above.... Maybe this Yoongi guy is not that bad after all... well hopefully...

I placed my diary back into my drawer before I went straight for bed, surprisingly with a smile and a lightened heart.

Author's POV:

"Yoongi, grow up to be a nice and caring man okay? Can you promise me that?" A woman asked as he's hugging Yoongi's body as tight as she could and her tears dampening his shirt.

"Get over here woman!!" A rage shout can be heard and in no time a man carrying a beer bottle in his hand came into the room and pulled the woman by her hair harshly and dragged her out of the room, breaking her embrace with the young child.

"Mom-"

Yoongi's eyes immediately opened wide as he quickly sat up and his breathing became heavy.

His face covered with sweats as he's gripping onto his hair.

"Dream..." He whispered as his voice became shaky. "....calm the fuck down Yoongi, it's only a dream..." He whispered as he ruffled his hair into a mess before staring at his curtains where small ray of sunlight shone through it.

He sat down at the edge of his bed after getting a bottle of water.

He gulped the whole bottle down before he laid back onto the bed, letting out a deep sigh. "Please don't let me have that nightmare again..."

Then a few soft knocks can be heard on the door. Yoongi stared at his door as the knocking continued after a few brief seconds.

With another deep sigh, he stood up lazily and went to the door.

He opened his door slightly and he found himself made eye contacts with Chaeyoung. "What is it now?" He asked lazily.

"Breakfast's ready, come to the kitchen" She said straightforwardly before leaving him and reached the kitchen.

Yoongi closed the door before getting his phone and checked his notifications. Taehyung texted him.

Kim Taehyung/ Daegu's Idiot

Man real quick, can you help me with something?

I need to do a lot of photoshoot today,

so I might not come to the diner for work tonight.

You can cover my shift for me right? Of course you can

Thanks man, Love ya mwuah.

Me

K

And you're gay.

Yoongi left his phone to charge before heading out and made his way to the kitchen.

Upon arriving, he found Chaeyoung, sitting on the dinner table and already slurping on her ramyeon.

"You better hurry or your noodle will get soggy" She said with her mouth full and he just rolled his eyes lightly.

Yoongi got himself a pair of chopstick before sitting down and get down and digging.

"Alright, let's clear something first." Chaeyoung interrupted the silence engulfing them.

"Like it or not, we're roommates from now on, and I just have to suck that in. Since we'll be sharing the rent so that's a good thing."

"What you can't afford the rent all by yourself?" He said with a smirk.

"Shut up, I've been living here for four years and I have no trouble paying my rent." She countered with a glare.

"Well I thought you couldn't because it seemed like you couldn't even afford a packet of ramyeon yesterday" He said.

"Excuse me, Mr Ramyeon stealer. I was gonna buy it today just so you know"

"Forget about that, what's your major?" She asked.

"The hell is a major?" He countered.

"Do you even go to the University around here?" She replied.

"No I don't" He answered seriously.

"You're joking right?" She asked in disbelief

"Do I look like I'm joking right here?" He answered

"I thought Mrs Cha said we're in the same university?" She said

"She's confused with me and my friend I guess, he's in the Uni" He answered

"Right... so maybe let's just discuss our schedules and stuffs." She said and Yoongi just sighed silently. 

"Alright so my classes will be depending on my lecturers, mostly I have classes except for Saturday and Sunday. And the classes vary, I might finish early and I might finish late."

"I always finish my job late and come back home late, let's just stick to that" Yoongi lazily said.

"You don't have a day off or something?" She asked. "Sunday" He answered.

"So you're not working today huh?" She asked. "Obviously" He rolled his eyes lightly.

"Perfect. Now get change, we're getting groceries today" She said.

"Why the hell do I need to get groceries for?" Yoongi asked in annoyance.

"Because you're living here, get that fact shoved in your head. And like it or not, I have to cook for two people now" She countered

"Just so you know. If you think that you by any slight chance, can possibly make me stand up from this seat and follow you to the shop and get groceries, then you're so wrong. I'm not following you" Yoongi said as he crossed his arms on his chest with a victory smirk

Yoongi's POV:

"What the hell am I even doing here?" I hissed silently as I found myself pushing the trolley cart around the food aisle. 

"Stop complaining. You're eating these foods as well" She said as she picked out some cereals or some sort.

"I didn't even pick a food, your idiot, these foods are what you wanted to eat not mine." I said. 

"Well why didn't you pick any food; I didn't say you can't pick what you wanted to eat" She shrugged.

"You food tank" I cussed. "I love food, deal with that" She stuck her tongue out before she went deeper into the aisle.

With the trolley, I pushed it to the other aisle as I picked out anything that's interest me. 

In no time the cart's half full before she came jolting towards my direction.

"Where the hell have you been!? I've been carrying this rice all over the aisles and it's fucking heavy you know!?" She whispered in annoyance.

"You're not the only one who needs food, flat girl" I said and could've swore she raised her hand and threatened to smack me. 

"You're lucky we're in public, if not your eye will be black tomorrow" She glared before placing the sack of rice into the cart.

"Let's go" She said lazily as she got behind the cart and tried to push the heavy cart but it's moving slowly. 

I shook my head as I nudged her to the side and pushed to cart, approaching the counter.

After quarreling at the counter and actually managed to pay for the groceries, we went out, I'm carrying half of the groceries.

I've been cursing inside my head as she stopped by the ice cream booth. 

"Can you hurry up!?" I said and she just stuck her tongue out. 

"I'm in low blood sugar, deal with it" She said as she continued eating her frozen food and I just groaned lightly.

"I'm not dealing with this. I'm going first" I said as I stood up carrying my share of the groceries and just walk away from the booth, leaving her alone.

"Yah Min Yoongi! Wait for me!" I heard her annoying voice as I rolled my eyes and in no time she joined me. 

"You impatient prick" She cussed as she's pouting her lips.

"I don't have to wait for you, I'm not your boyfriend" I said and we remained silent until we reached out apartment.

After I placed the groceries at the kitchen, I gulped a glass of water before heading to the door. 

"Where are you going? Thought you're having a free day?" I heard her voice.

"Work" I said straightforwardly before exiting the apartment.

Chaeyoung's POV:

"Prick... leaving me all alone here handling these groceries" I pouted my lips as I filled the fridge with the food we bought.

I was placing the cucumbers into the fridge when suddenly I heard a few knocks on the door. 

I let out a light sigh as I stood up with a cucumber in my hand.

"What does this prick want now..." I said lazily as I walked to the door. I swung the door opened. "What is it no-"

I gasped as I thought he was behind that door but I couldn't be more wrong....

It's Taehyung.

So leave a vote and comments(?) maybe, I would love to read your comments. It'll motivates me to write more, it really does.
Loves lot ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 252 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!
1.6K 172 42
" ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄɪᴘʟᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs... ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ. ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴇʀᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ. " ...
525K 21.6K 30
Taehyung, Jungkook's roommate, is babysitting a little boy for the week and Jungkook is not too happy about that. *CONTAINS LITTLESPACE*
1M 37.1K 72
"Hyung, can we cuddle?" Simple roomates, that's all they were supposed to be... *slightly graphic descriptions *mpreg Highest Rankings #1 in Yoongi...