Worst Behavior

By tvpacshakvr

Tavi Torres is a 16 year old girl living a care free life. She's known for her fiery attitude and beautiful f... More

Worst Behavior (Urban Book)
I
II
III
IV
IV (cont)
V
A U T H O R S • N O T E
VI
Authors Note
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
AUTHORS●NOTE
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
Epilogue
Worst Behavior Ending/Authors Note
Doing It Wrong

VIII

157K 4.5K 3.2K
By tvpacshakvr

Before I start this chapter I just wanna say that I’m gonna add in Rasia and a few others POV(maybe) I wanna know what yall think though, cause I might not.

& at the top is Rasia and Jasmine

Excuse any mistakes

Rasia

I made my way to Lenox mall to meet Jasmine.

I got a text while I was at Tavi’s house from her telling me to meet her at the mall, because she wanted to hang out. 

I’m really supposed to be meeting Chris in an hour, so I don’t plan on being here for long.

I parked my car in the semi-full parking lot, and made my way to the front entrance.

I saw Jasmine sitting on a bench, and I walked up to her.

“Hey” I said as I caught her off guard.

“Hey, where were you at?” She asked as she got up off the bench so we could walk around the mall.

“I was still at Tavi’s, but her god mom came so I left” I replied.

Jasmine simply rolled her eyes.

“What is the problem Jas?” I started. “You acting like she’s a known hoe, you lucky she’s a closet one”

She didn’t say anything; she just took in a deep breath.

I waved her off.

I’m not about to convince someone to be someone else’s friend, it’s not my job.

And if Jasmine was Tavi’s real friend she will come around eventually.

“Let’s talk about something more important” She switched the subject. “My cousin just got into town” She squealed.

“Who?” I asked as we approached Body Central.

“Mariah, she was supposed to be here later this week, but she surprised us when she showed up today”

“That’s the one that fucked with Shayne right?” I asked as we looked through racks of clothes.

“Yeah, she talking bout she wanna get back with him, since she’s moving here and shit” She told me all the gossip.

I was most definitely going to tell Tavi, just to test how she reacts with the news.

If she takes it lightly then I’ll know that she’s doing well with this whole change thing.

But if she starts to show signs of something different I’ll know she fucked up.

“I wonder how Tavi will feel about that” I accidently said my thoughts out loud.

“That’s not her nigga, she shouldn’t feel no way. He nexted her…” Jasmine went on.

I shook my head at my mistake for even bringing up Tavi’s name.

“But she did like him, a while ago” I added.

“And? That doesn’t mean, he like her” She retorted.

I put my hand up to stop her from going on. “Okay Jasmine, I get it”

The rest of the time I spent with Jasmine, was cool for the most part.

But I wanted to get away from her and finally chill with Chris to get my mind off of the petty drama.

Shayne

I made my way out the elevator once it reached my floor.

I approached my door, and dug for my keys in my pants pocket.

I opened up the door, and made my way to my living room.

“I got peach ones if that’s—“ I stopped when I saw some girl standing with Tavi in the middle of my living room.

I couldn’t see her face because her back was turned towards me.

But when she turned around I knew exactly who she was.

It was Mariah.

It was that same face I fell in love with, the same face that held the key to my heart, the same face that fucked me over.

The same face that made me the way I am today.

She stood there with the biggest smile on her face.

Tavi stood behind her looking lost and out of place.

I can’t believe this bitch would show up here, and I can’t believe the bitch behind her would let her ass in.

“Hey Shayne” Mariah finally spoke breaking the silence. “I wanted to come by to see how you were doing”

“I’m fine” I nonchalantly answered.

She took a step closer to me. “Can we talk” She looked back at Tavi. “In private”

“I can leave” Tavi said as she reached for her phone off the coffee table getting ready to go.

When she attempted to walk past I grabbed her arm and put the cigarillo’s in her hand.

“You can go back there” I pointed to the back where my room was located.

She looked at me and simply nodded before she left me and Mariah alone.

“Is she your girlfriend?” Mariah asked as we stood face to face.

“No, why you here?” I switched the subject on her.

She sighed. “I missed you” She said almost sounding like she was gonna cry. “I know I fucked up, but I’ll be moving back soon, and I wanna make things right with you” She started to rub on my arm. “Please”

I shook my head indicating no. “I don’t need all that bullshit right now Mariah”

I got a lot more shit to worry about, and I don’t need girl drama and shit around my business.

“Shayne, please.” She begged.

“Please man, stop begging. I don’t want shit to do with you. You fucked up the minute you took away my child’s life.” I started to go off on her. “Not only that but you cheated on me, after every fucking thing I did for you. You didn’t appreciate shit, so how will I know you’ll appreciate it now?”

I never expressed how I felt about the situation to her so this was something new.

Back then I felt as if no one cared about my feelings, and Mariah was the only one that seemed like she cared. So I looked for her for guidance, help, and love. And she gave me all of that, so it was if life was good at the time.

But when she told me she got an abortion, my life went down like when my mom died.

I knew she didn’t care about my feelings if she was able to cheat, do her dirt, and get rid of something so precious all at the same time.

I looked at Mariah and saw tears form in her eyes.

I took in her look; she most definitely didn’t change much.

She was still beautiful, I can admit.

But even the most beautiful person, can have an ugly soul.

“Look, I really just wanna make things right with you.” She cried. “It’s sad how you used to say you love me, and now it’s like you hate me”

I nodded agreeing to what she was saying.

It is crazy because I did love her, I did everything for her.

And now I could care less about her.

“Can you give me one last chance?” She asked wiping the tears as they fell.

“Why should I give you another chance?”

“Because you loved me, and I still love you” She said just above a whisper as she walked closer to me.

After looking at each other for what seemed like hours I finally got the courage to answer her.

“No Mariah”

And when I said that more tears fell and this time she didn’t wipe them away.

“Look I got company waiting on me, so you can go ahead and leave” I said backing away from her.

She nodded and walked towards the door.

She gave me one last look before walking out the door and leaving.

Once the door slammed I took in a deep breath.

It was as if I was holding my breath the whole time she was here.

I walked to the back of my condo and walked into my room to find Tavi rolling a blunt and listening to music coming from her phone.

When she saw me walk in she turned it off and looked up at me.

“Shayne I’m sorry—“

I put my hand up to stop her. “Who the fuck do you think you are letting motherfucker into my house?” I asked. “Do you not know who the fuck I am? Like you said earlier I’m a drug dealer, I don’t even answer my door without having a gun in my hand, so for you to let her in here was disrespectful as fuck, and stupid as hell”

She bit her bottom lip and looked me up and down.

“The fuck?” I asked as she kept looking at me.

“You’re sexy when you’re mad” She smiled.

I clenched my jaw together trying not to laugh, but it didn’t work because I started laughing.

“Man Tavi I’m serious” I said once I was done laughing. “What if something happened to you?” I asked as I took my shirt off and threw it into my laundry basket.

She gasped and I looked at her confused.

“You care about me?” She started laughing.

I smacked lips and ignored her goofy ass.

I sat down next to her on the bed as she lit the blunt and took a drag from it.

“So what did Mariah want?” She asked as she passed the blunt to me.

“Some bullshit, how you know her?” I asked as I let the smoke massage my lungs.

“She’s my best friend – well my ex best friend’s cousin” She answered as she looked at her freshly done nails. “I know what she did” She said looking at me.

I looked at her and waited for her to tell me what she “think” she knows.

“I wouldn’t forgive her either, abortion is the lowest thing anyone could do” She said looking down at her feet. “I feel sorry for you”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because you could’ve had the best thing happen to you, but she took that away from you” She said.

“You right and I won’t forgive her” I said taking another hit from the blunt.

“I think you should though, I can see that this situation is what made you the way you are today. Maybe you don’t have to forgive her, but you should forgive her actions” She preached. “It will make a lot of things better for you”

“Since when did you become Dr.Phil?” I chuckled at her advice.

“Since I hit that blunt” She laughed with me. “But I’m serious Shayne you’ll feel a lot better once you forgive the situation”

I nodded in agreement.

Maybe Tavi was right, maybe I did have to forgive the situation rather forgive Mariah.

“You’re smart lil girl” I complimented her.

She smiled. “Thank you”

She leaned over and kissed my jaw several times.

I slightly turned my head so that we were face to face.

I leaned in and kissed her.

She accepted my lips and started to move in sync with them.

I stood up still kissing her, and put the blunt out in the ashtray that sat on the night stand next to my bed.

She leaned back, and I hovered over top of her.

I haven’t kissed a girl on the lips since I dealt with some bitch a couple years back.

So it was a bit different.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I deepened the kiss.

Tavi

I moaned as Shayne put his tip at my entrance.

He rubbed it up and down causing a chorus of moans to escape from my lips.

He finally made his way inside of me, making me gasp in reaction.

After putting himself all the way inside of me, he started moving in and out. My hips moved in the same motion he was stroking, making him grunt in my ear.

“Damn baby, you’re so tight” He whispered.

I rubbed my hands up and down his back as he kissed and bit on my neck.

After ten minutes in the missionary position her grabbed my thighs and he flipped over making me in a straddle position on top of him.

I grabbed his member and placed the head at my entrance as I slowly put it back inside of me.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I started to grind on him.

He gripped my ass, and I leaned down so that we were face to face.

We kissed as I continued to ride him.

He nibbled and sucked on my bottom lip and moans made there way out my mouth again.

Twenty minutes later, we were both sweating and ready to release.

“Oh Shayne, I’m about to c-cum” I stuttered.

The energy was building up, and all of a sudden everything came out.

“Oh fuck” I cried out as I came all over him.

Shayne grabbed onto my hips pushing himself deeper inside of me so that he could get his nut too.

“Oh shit, Tavi” He said as he was about to cum

Before I knew it, he started to cum and pulled himself out of me at the same time.

I fell over next to him, and tried to catch my breath.

I grabbed the covers to cover up my naked body, because it was cold.

But as soon as I got comfortable I heard my phone ringing.

I looked over at Shayne and saw him slowly falling asleep.

I grabbed my phone from off the night stand next to his bed and looked at the caller ID.

“Yes mom” I said into the phone.

“Tavi, where are you? Martina wants to go out to eat in a little bit with us” She said.

I cursed at myself forgetting all about that.

“I’m at my friend’s house, I’ll be there in a little bit” I said looking over at Shayne sound asleep.

“Alright, hurry up. I gotta catch up with my best friend” She sang into the phone.

I hung up and got up from the bed.

I retrieved my clothes from off the floor and put them back on carefully because my body was a little sore.

I walked over towards the door and turned on the light.

“Damn what the fuck…” Shayne mumbled.

I walked over to the bed and slightly sat down.

“Shayne can you take me home?” I asked.

He groaned. “Why you always wanna go home after we fuck, you should feel special that I’m willing to let you stay the night”

“I would love to stay, but I forgot I had to do something with my mom tonight”

He finally opened his eyes and blinked a few times to get them adjusted to the light.

“Alright” He got up and put back on his clothes while I sat and admired his body.

He walked towards the door. “You wanna leave or you wanna go for round two?” He asked catching me looking at him.

I got up feeling a little embarrassed.

We both chuckled as I walked past him and out the bedroom door.

<> 

The car ride with Shayne wasn’t awkwardly silent like last time.

It was spent with us talking about virtually nothing, but it was better than not talking at all.

I was ready to get out the car when he pulled up in front of my house until he slightly grabbed my arm.

I looked at him.

“Thanks” He said.

I nodded and opened up the door.

I walked up the gravel to my house, and looked back at Shayne before walking in the door.

“Mom” I called out as I placed my keys in the dish bowl sitting on the stand near the coat rack.

“Yes” She yelled back to me from upstairs. 

I walked up the steps and made my way to her room to find her sitting at her vanity doing her makeup.

“Hey mom” I said as I kissed her check and watched her apply red lip stick to her nice full lips.

“Hey, how was it at your friend’s house?” She asked.

I had a quick flashback of me moaning and I slightly smiled.

“It was cool” I simply answered her. “When do we need to be at the restaurant?” I asked.

“At 10, so hurry up and go get ready!” She squealed in excitement.

I smiled at my mom and got up to go to my room.

It was 8:30 so I had well enough time to get in the shower.

I turned on the light in my bedroom and made my way to my bathroom.

I turned the knob and adjusted the temperature to my liking.

I stripped my clothes off but when I pulled my pants down, I realized that I didn’t have my panties on.

I thought back to Shayne’s place and remembered I was rushing and couldn’t find them so I said fuck it.

I shrugged it off and got into the shower.

I stood under the shower head letting the hot steamy water soothe my aching body.

After getting done with my hygiene, I got out the shower and walked into my room.

I grabbed my phone from off my bed and looked and saw that I had a new text message from Shayne.

Shayne: Thanks for the present you left me ;)

I laughed and sent him a text saying “You’re Welcome”

I walked over to my closet and decided to go with a yellow Hawaiian print bralet, pink denim high waisted shorts, and gold thong sandals to match.

I added a gold ID necklace and a bracelet to match.

Once I was done getting ready, I decided to just throw my hair into a high bun on top of my head making a mental note to go to the shop and get the red dye out of my hair.

<> 

My mom and I sat at a table in Benihana’s waiting for Martina to arrive.

I was texting Rasia when my mom grabbed my attention.

“So how was Shayne’s house?” She asked.

I looked up at her.

How the fuck do she know I was there? I asked myself

“Ms. Carmen came over while you were in the shower and told me that you were with the same boy from last time, and I found out his name from some lady that works at my job. She knows his stepmom” She said as if she was reading my mind. “So tell me did you two have fun?” She sipped on her water waiting for me to answer.

I shook my head and looked down at my phone ignoring her.

“Tavi Marie, I’m not your friend you can’t just ignore me. Now put the phone away” She demanded.

I placed my phone in my gold Michael Kors bag and crossed my arms over my chest waiting for her to say something else.

“Tavi you must really wanna make the same mistake I did” She started.

“It’s good to know that I was a mistake” I rolled my eyes.

“Tavi that’s not what—“ She stopped. “Look I’m not going to do this with you here, but don’t think you’ll get away with it”

I rolled my eyes and looked towards the front entrance seeing Martina walking in.

She smiled at the host and he pointed to our table and she caught my eyes and smiled at me.

Being that my mom had her back towards the entrance she didn’t see her coming.

“Here she comes” I warned her.

She turned around and got up to greet Martina.

They both squealed like teenagers when they saw each other and hugged.

After, Martina walked over towards me and I stood up to hug her.

She sat in the seat next to me as we all got situated.

“So how is everything Gloria, it’s been forever!” Martina exclaimed.

“Everything is just fine, I’m raising a beautiful girl” My mom said as they both looked over at me.

“You are raising her well, she was so kind when she answered the door for me earlier” Martina smiled at me.

I returned the gesture and took a sip of my water.

“Well, I try. Sometimes she can be a pain in the ass. But who said it was easy raising teenagers?” My mom and Martina laughed.

“And she is very beautiful. I know you got a lot of boys chasing after you” She complimented me.

I shrugged my shoulders. “I guess you can say that”

“So Gloria what field are you working in?” Martina asked.

“I’m a real estate agent over in HenryCounty” My mom answered her.

“Oh, that’s great. I’m happy everything turned out nice for you” Martina rejoiced. “I was just surprised to find out that you didn’t have anymore kids”

“Oh, no. One is enough” My mom laughed. ”So how has everything been for you?”

I looked over at Martina as she took in a deep breath.

“Things have been really crazy! It’s a lot, and that’s why I wanted to bring you here. And yes I feel like Tavi should know as well” She started.

“Well I’m all ears” My mom empathized.

“Gloria you know around the time when I left my parents and I weren’t getting along, and I still haven’t spoken to them since. But I just felt as if I didn’t need to be there, and I knew staying in Georgia would be too risky. I ran away to my boyfriend, and we’ve been hopping from state to state for awhile. We recently finally decided to stay put in Florida, like I was telling Tavi” She looked over at me and smiled.

“Well how did you meet this guy?” My mom wondered.

“I knew him for a long time…” She mumbled. “But he and I do things that I can’t really talk about tonight”

I looked over at her a little confused. “What do you mean?” I asked.

“Financially, we’re doing very well, it’s just how we get money isn’t so good” She admitted.

“Why didn’t he come here with you?” I asked.

“I knew you guys wouldn’t accept me if you saw him” She shook her head and looked off into a daze.

My mom and I looked at each other waiting for her to go on.

“Gloria I know you will never understand, or accept it. And I –“ She stopped as tears fell down her face. “I ran away to Tavi’s father” She blurted.

At that moment my heart sank to the pit of my stomach and I’m sure my mom was feeling the same way just by the look on her face.

“I didn’t intend for any of this to happen” She cried.

My mom got up in the middle of her talking and left out the restaurant.

Martina directed her attention to me. “Tavi, I’m so sorry”

I shook my head and got up to follow behind my mom.

Please comment and dont put "update please" that grinds my gears to teh fullest lol -_- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 48.2K 69
Alexis Manro is a 17 year old girl who, along with her cousin Jake, was forced to move to a new town by her step-father. With her mother dead leaving...
392K 6.8K 49
**Under revision sorry for all the grammar errors** Meet seventeen year old Addison Miller. She's the definition of your typical good girl. She is fo...
14.9K 514 33
I slam my laptop shut, push it away from me and scream in frustration. Why? WHY? Slowly I pick up my laptop and then with all the power I can find a...
170K 6.6K 47
Hey guys this is my first book it's 46 parts in length but a quick less than 200 pg read. Comments have been over all good so please indulge yourself...