Eternal Love ✓

By Priya_siva

As they say, Love passes every hurdles. Is it? Peep in to read how the newly turned lovers passing the hurdle... More

1| Shocked family
2| Will North and South meet?
3| It's time to become selfish
4| Will you trust me?
5| Few truths, few secrets
6| Giving solace
7| Sister's talk
8| Brother's talk
9| Calm before storm
10| Brother or Husband?
11| Change on beliefs
12| All is well
14| Patch up
Interlude {1}
15| ASR
16| Arshi
Interlude {2}

13| Missing khushi

10.1K 506 61
By Priya_siva

"Hello hi bye bye... There Anjali betiya is trying to cope up with her loss and here you're ready to celebrate your wedding night" Manorama grabbed everyone attention by her nasty talk.

Payal lowered her head shedding silent tears. Gupta's are also no less, they can defend themselves but then thinking Payal having her whole life in Raizada mansion they zipped their lips. Aakash held Payal palms pressing it silently showing his support. He have grew guts to back answer his mother but not in the talks her mother was referring now.

"Manorama have you gone mad? How can you speak like this? Forget it, we can never straighten the dog tail, can we?"

Manorama felt humiliated and flew away from there. Nani looked at Gupta's with a dubious smile and escorted everyone to finish the unfinished rituals.

***

"So you aren't sleeping?" With that question Arnav entered inside the room.

Anjali and Khushi startled "Chotte.. Arnavji"

"Oh, you guys still remember me" He feigned a mock remark.

"Chotte..That was.. Leave it. Can you bring dinner for us?" Anjali tried to explain her state but then changed her plans as her stomach grumbled in hunger and moreover she has plans to execute.

"I'll ask Hariprakash"

"No." Anjali shrieked earning a weird glance from the other two.

Arnav narrowed his eyes at Anjali whereas she smiled sheepishly.

"What is brewing up di?"

"Haan.. nothing" She shrugged her shoulders.

"You expect me to trust this. Then fine let it be. I'll be back soon. Khushi here is your dress"

He handed a pack to khushi before disperse from there. He thought his di need little alone time with Khushi to share her inner worries. Who other than him knows that Khushi was their antidote.

At once he disappeared Anjali pulled Khushi who was about to move to washroom.

"Di.." She exclaimed.

"Our talk aren't finished yet" Said Anjali.

"You need something?"

Anjali cupped Khushi cheeks fondly "You love chotte, aren't you?"

Khushi flushed at her question.

'Why Nani and di was hell bent on making me embarass with their question? Can't they ask it to him?' Khushi huffed for landing on ackward situation.

"Di.. You're misunderstanding.." She stammered. Her eyes lowered, her heart started to beat in anxiousness. Anjali pouted guessing what should be the reason.

"Is it because of chotte? I am sure he didn't confess it to you yet"

Khushi looked at her in shock.

"Don't be shocked. He's stubborn isn't he?"

Khushi couldn't agree more so nodded in acceptance.

"You want him to propose you?"

Khushi whinned in shy "Di.."

"Leave that upon me" Anjali winked already planning to instigate his brother. At the exact time Arnav entered pushing the trolley.

He noticed the shy smile on Khushi face which warmed his heart "You didn't change yet?"

"Haan..." Khushi startled coming out of her trance. He raised his brows giving her a teasing smile.

"I'll be.. back" She murmured before running towards the washroom. His eyes glued to her, oblivious to the teasing glance of his di.

"You like to rile her up" It was declaration rather a statement from Anjali.

Arnav nodded in trance having his eyes still glued to the washroom door. He was eager to see her in the night dress from his brand collections.

"You like to be with her" She said observing his reactions who was now giving picture to his imaginations of Khushi.

"Hmm.."

"You love her"

"Hmm.."

"You wish to marry her"

"No.." He answered immediately.

"Chotte" Anjali gaped at him in alarm. Her breath caught in her throat. She thought their bad days are over. But Arnav answer turned everything upside down.

'Why doesn't he wants to marry? He loves her but what's stopping him?' Mused she.

He looked at her with a frown before Anjali could ask, Khushi broke the brief silence.

"I am hungry. Shall we eat di?" She asked taking the dishes. Anjali gulped at the turn of events. Her appetite vanished in thin air hearing her chotte answer regarding his marriage.

"Di.." Khushi shook Anjali shoulder who was lost in thoughts.

Anjali snapped from her thoughts and forced a smile to Khushi. Khushi handed a served plate to Anjali and took another one for her.

They both eat quietly while Arnav sat comfortably on the bed in a way that he can easily gwack Khushi without much effort. This was the first time he was seeing her in different attire other than her salwars. Indeed the soft velvet cloth magnified her glory. He thought she would feel uncomfortable even though the dress was not much revealing, but he find nothing of that sort much to his astonishment. The dinner passed in silence.

"Di you need to sleep. Besides I feel sleepy too" Khushi said with a yawn.

Arnav frowned at her behaviour. From the time she come out of washroom she didn't spare a glance at him.

Anjali obliged her as she was also on the need of slumber. Khushi helped Anjali whereas Arnav stood up pulling the comforter over her. As she settled comfortably he waited for Khushi to lie down. Khushi quietly laid on the bed. Before she pull the comforter over her, Arnav did it for her.

Khushi closed her eyes instantly. Arnav slowly leaned over her gauging her expressions. She felt him near her yet she didn't react at all. Letting his breath fan over her, he pressed his lips gently on her forehead. A lone tear trailed down her eyes.

Unaware of the turmoil on Khushi mind, Arnav patted her head before doing the same with Anjali.

Making sure of their comfort Arnav left for his room. The moment he left Khushi hide herself under the blanket and buried her face into the pillow to drench it with her tears.

***

Anjali scrunched open her eyes. The new morning gives fresh vibes to her mind. Though she couldn't completely avoid the biggest truth of her life which was like a big black mole on her face, she tried to ignore it.

Her hands automatically went to her neck which was bare of any ornaments. A storm of pain hit directly on the soft spot of her heart. Determined she swallowed the brimming tears. Pushing away the duvet she walked towards the wardrobe. Sliding the door, her hands caressed the sarees which are hanging down with his clothes. Each and every saree tells her a different story.

'Raanisahiba you're looking like a red rose in this red saree'

She closed her eyes pulling down the red saree from the hanger and throws it to the corner. Her hand was now on the next saree.

'This gold saree magnifies your colour Raanisahiba. You're my precious gold'

She pulled her favourite golden saree and trash it into the bin.

Likewise all the saree held separate memories which gave sweet earlier looks disgusting now. Finally she pushed all the dresses down and the wardrobe become mess in no time.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. She did not want to think about all the past but everything stubbornly came to her mind. It angered her. Gritting her teeth she pulled his shirt harshly and crumple it with her hands hoping to get it teared. Instead of subsiding, her anger increased when the fabric material refused to tear.

"Di..." Arnav yelled entering into the room. He held her by shoulders stopping her from hurting herself.

"Leave me chotte. I want to erase his presence. I want to strangle him. I want JUSTICE. I want it!! What was my fault in this?" She breathed heavily supporting herself on Arnav shoulder.

"Please calm down. I am here na" He consoled wiping her sweat and tears.

He slowly escorted her to the bed and made her sit on it.

"Khushi..." He looked up for help and surprised on not finding her.

"Where's she?" Anjali asked in panic forgetting her own pain.

"I.. don't know. Gupta's are still here. I thought she would be here." He whispered and felt a strange fear engulfing him.

"She's not here when I woke up chotte. She must be here somewhere" Said Anjali creating anxiety on her brother's mind. Arnav ran to the washroom only to find it empty and then his feet took him to poolside only to return empty hand.

"Khushi wake uppp..." Payal trailed her sentence seeing the siblings tensed face. 

Arnav heart started to beat erratically. He felt something wrong is going to happen or it happened?

"Khushiji is not here" Anjali said with bated breath.

"I thought she's here. She is not with amma, buaji nor she was seen in living room" Payal said with a frown.

Arnav eyes instantly caught the pale night gown on her side of bed which Khushi wore yesterday.

He called the security through intercom. By now everyone assembled on Anjali room and was murmuring and worrying about Khushi absence except Manorama who was not ready to spoil her beauty sleep.

"Did anyone left from the mansion? Did you see Khushi leaving the premises?" Arnav screamed over the phone.

Everyone looked at him as if their life depended on him.

"She left on early morning with Nandhakisore sir"

_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 17.1K 38
A relation at the verge of breaking. How are the little souls trapped inside it affected? My take on the little family of Arnav and Khushi Highest st...
141K 10.6K 53
Presenting Arnav and Khushi in a story that transcends all societal norms of love 💖 Can you meet someone for the first time and feel that you've kno...
79.2K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
37.4K 1.2K 5
Here I will post all the one Shots I write on Arshi..