I Wouldn't Mind

By Floortjex3

Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. ** It all started with someone trippin... More

-1- (EDITED!)
-2-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-

-3-

78 4 8
By Floortjex3

~You're special~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 3 

J A E D L Y N N

Note this down : Never ever run after Jack Blackwood! 

Geezz, he's a beast! 

I've been running for an half an hour and i'm still not able to catch him. This is like a freaking cat and mouse game! But seriously it's just rude how a cat eats a mouse, right? Actually i can't say that i'm that good myself, i love my hameburgers.

I was practically running out of breath. I have this crazy thing ; i can quickly get panick attacks. They (the doctors) say that my heart is very sensitive. The older i get, the stronger it is. So running till i can't anymore, was a bad idea. Because i was literally choking.

My short legs couldn't hold it anymore, i was about to hug the ground when someone catched me. Two strong arms, that created tingles that shooted through my spine, engulfed me in a firm grip. I felt so warm, it was actually weird. Very, weird. Who the heck is even cuddling me? Maybe it's a pedophile! O.M.G...

'You okay?'  A familiar voice whispered but asked. 

'J-jack?' I lifted my eyes up to see concern writting in his eyes, as soon as it came, it was gone. I never saw so much emotion on his face, wonderful.

He sighed. 'What was that?' 

I looked away. There's actually a story for my "crazy thing", i was six.. 

Flashback 

'MOMMY, MOMMY!!' My six years old self yelled, happily. 'IT'S CHRISTMAS MOMMY!' 

Mom rubbed tiredly in her eyes, but her eyes lit up when she saw me grinning like a fool. 

'I know, honey. Now let's get some breakfast!' She chuckled. 

I nodded eagerly. 'PANCAKES! PANCAKES!'  I clapped in my hands, very excited. 

'And the waffles?' She asked raising a eyebrow. 'I thought you said you wanted waffles.'

I stood there for a moment, thinking. If i choose for pancakes then no waffles. But waffles are so sweet! But if i choose for waffles then no pancakes and i love the feeling of wrapping it around and sprinkling batters on it. 

'Mommy, i don't know..' I sighed. 

She gave me a knowing look. 'Just take the two, honey.' 

I gave her a hug. 'THANK YOU MOMMY!'  I thought for a moment before asking : 'Where's daddy?' 

Right on that moment somebody lifted me up in the air. 'BOOO!' 

'AAAAAHHH!!'  I really thought it was a monster liften me up with his 'magical' powers but when i heard the 'BOO' i knew it was just dad. 'Daddy that's not funny!' I pouted, pulling away. 

'Hmmm... Do you wanna do snowballs?' He wriggled his eyebrows knowing i will give in and forget the whole stuff. 

I jumped up and down. 'SNOWBALLS! SNOWBALLS! SNOWBALLS!' 

'First eating!' Mom shouted from the kitchen. 

I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed. 'No fair!' 

'We'll go soon,' Dad reassured.' I think mommy is done with the food.' 

I nodded my head thinking of the sweet taste of the pancakes. I licked my lips when i saw the food in front of me. 

'Mmm!' I hummed, when i tasted the waffles. 'Delicious!'  Then i tasted the pancakes. 'Mmmm!'

'Daddy look! LOOK!' I pointed to my snowman. 

Dad chuckled. 'It's beautiful,' He stated. 

I nodded my head and then looked at his. 'Mine is better, though!' 

He shooked his head laughing. 'Yes it is.' 

'Honey! Can you come for a second?' Mom shouted standing in front of the door, shivering. 

'Yes, coming!' He then looked back at me and gave me hug. 'Do you wanna come with me? Or do you wanna stay here?' 

I looked at my snowman and grinned. 'Here!' 

He nodded. 'Then be a good girl and only stay here, okay?' 

I slapped his chest, playfully. 'I'm a good girl!

'Yes you are.' He winked and then disseapered in our house. 

It was getting pretty late, when i was about to go inside i heard a deep growl. It came from the forest. I walked to it and then stood before the entrance. 

'Hello?' I asked, quietly. 

No answer. 

'Somboy here?' 

No answer. 

'Somebody?' I asked desperately. 

A loud growl. 

Suddenly i felt teeths in my shoulder. It hurted badly. 

A black but small wolf was on top off me. The wolf looked me straight into the eyes. Blue eyes looking deep in my soul. For some sick reason i couldn't look away. A strange force pulled me closer. I couldn't back away. 

The wolf growled when he felt me touching his fur. I touched everything.. His pows and his head, etc.. 

'Who or what are you?' I whispered, pulling him closer to me. It was like a couldn't get enough of him. It kinda freaked me out.. 

The wolf growled deeply like saying 'I don't know but you'll see me..soon' . He was a small wolf but his 'aura' shined power out. 

I nodded. 'When?' 

He growled again, saying : 'Don't know.' 

I sighed and patted his head. 'I'm Jaedlynn.'  I said, smiling. 

He licked my cheeck ; 'Beautiful' 

I blushed, slightly. 'Thanks,' I whispered. 

The wolf pushed his head to my hand and then once again licked my cheek. I knew he was signaling that he had to go. 

'Come back?' I pleaded. 

The wolf nodded. And before i knew it he was gone. 

Gone, forever... 

Because he never came back. 

                                                                  ***

11 years ago. It happened 11 years ago. I met the wolf one freaking time but it was like he was my oxygen.  When he never came back, i felt like something in me died. Then the panick attacks began. When i was younger it certainly came 3 times a week. It was suffocating but i learned to live with it. Not that i wanted, though. But if i wanted to have a life, i had to learn to live with it. And that's what i did. 

I touched the mark the wolf left on my right shoulder. It was not really on my shoulder, though. It was between my neck and shoulder. When i was six it was just a red stain. But now i can faintly see a pair of letters. 

J.. A..B..W.. D?  

I can't totally see but.. It's someone's name. I know for sure. So.. Someone bit me 11 years ago? And that are letters from his name? So... If the wolf is a human then.. Werewolf? 

THIS SHIT IS SICK! 

And i swore.. 

I once again touched the mark and this time i felt shivers. It felt good. 

'You good?' Jack asked, raising an eyebrow. There was something in his eyes something.. mischievous. I kinda liked it. 

'F-fine,' I sighed. 

'What was that? Did you get anoth- I mean what was that?' He asked again. I wondered what he was gonna say. Did i get another what? Wait! He means my freaking panick attacks?! The hell ? 

'How do you know? You stalking me?' Confusing written on my face. 

He rolled his eyes. 'It's Obvious, don't you think?' 

'1. Don't roll you're eyes and 2. I don't found it "Obvious" you were gonna say "another", that means you knew. So tell me Jack Blackwood.' He looked away then looked hesitantly back in my eyes. This was the first dang time he was nervous. I loved it! His eyes pleaded me just to shutup but i couldn't, i wanted to know how he knew this. How could he even? Only my parents know. 

'Are you stalking me?'

                                             ------------------------------------------------------

                                 Hey bananas! I think you understand it, don't you? 

 It quite easily. ;)))  Hey let's interview my cold baby, JACKKKKK... He's stalking isn't he?

_ Floor x

JACKYPIE : Who the heck are you? 

Lovelyme : Someone *wink* *wink* 

JACKYPIE : Can i go? 

Lovelyme :  No. 

JACKYPIE : Why not? You're a stranger? 

Lovelyme : Not if i'm you're writer, dumbass. 

JACKYPIE : Oh shutup! What the hell? 

Lovelyme : Don't be rude on me, JACKass. 

JACKass : So... If you're my writer, huh? 

Lovelyme :  *sigh* What do you want? 

JACKass : Give me money. 

Lovelyme : Whut? 

JACKass : I mean... I need money. 

Lovelyme : But you're completely rich! 

JACKass : Only the writer could know that!

Lovelyme : Everyone could know that...

JACKass : Whatever. 

Lovelyme : Don't "whatever" me. Bitch, you wanna fight? 

JACKass : And then you let yourself win? Nah-ahh. 

Lovelyme : Well.. I could Always... 

JACKass : Whattt?? 

Lovelyme :  Always.... 

JACKass : *gets extremely frustrated* WHATTTT?!!!!

Lovelyme : Let you do you're biggest fear.. 

JACKass : I'm not afraid of anything i'm a -

Lovelyme : SSTSTT THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HEAR! 

JACKass : Nobody's even reading you're books... 

Lovelyme: Fair enough. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750 20 11
For me it is impossible to date with hot guy at school but its proved to be wrong after I date one of the hot guy, Brad my boyfriend well..used to be...
1.7M 47.2K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...
833K 24.6K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
348 44 11
A girl who thinks she is ugly as everyone in her family always told she is ugly and unattractive and she is shit treated by her own family what happe...