drowning in silence; daniel s...

By dxcalcomvnia

Eliza Brenton had a shocking incident and she became silent after. A day later, she moves to LA with her olde... More

That Day
Moving to L.A.
Walking to Starbucks
Texting Him
Just Wondering
What?
Woah There
Rude!
Feelings?
Memories.
The Plan pt. 1
The Plan pt. 2
The Pain
YOOO!!
Therapy Session
Tell Me, Did You Ever Love Me?
In My Blood
Not A Chap but...
So Happy, Yet So Lost?
Words I Didn't Say
Raindrops
My Only Wish
All Of The Stars
1K
Sad Dreams, Sad Feelings
M.I.A
Spring Day
Not a chap BUT...
DA WINNER
Happy burfday Zachary
When I See Your Face
HOOKED
Fights and Broken Promises
lovely
Idfc
JoNaH iS 20
Love, its painful
Best Part
Crazy Night
Heartbeats
Happily Ever After?
HAPPY BDAY JACK
Welp.
A/n

All I Ever Need

73 4 2
By dxcalcomvnia

I'm telling the truth. You are all I ever need...

*Break from tour*

*Daniel POV*

I miss Eliza so much, like why can't she come with?

sad.... 

I really do miss her. Corbyn, Jack, and  Jonah, miss their girlfriends as well. Then there is Zach, talking about how he can't meet the girl of his dreams. I text Eliza but she isn't answering, and it's so weird that I'm honestly scared. I feel like I'm gonna lose her. All these negative thought are running through my head, and that's not normal. I pace back and forth in the hotel room, and Jonah looks at me weirdly.

"Yo dood, you okay?" he asks, with concern on his face.

"Oh yeah! I'm totally fine!" I say.

"You sure? Because you've been pacing back and forth for half an hour now, and you face is full of concern and fear," he says.

"Oh, ahah probably because of tour you know, wanting to make this perfect," I say.

"Dood! You're now tapping your foot intensively! Are you it's because of tour and not about something else?" Jonah asks.

"Yeah, yeah it's tour," I say.

"Okay then? Are you sure you're not worried about something else?" he asks.

"Okay fine! I'm worried that I might lose Eliza because she hasn't been replying to my texts or answering my calls!" I say.

"Ooooh, well maybe just let some time off, I mean she's probably sleeping right now since she's in L.A. and we're in Europe right now sooooo," Jonah says.

"You're right you're right! I might have been overthinking this," I say.

"Yeah, so calm down mkay dood?" he says.

"Yeah yeah!" I say.

"Okay let's go take your mind off those negative thoughts," Jonah says.

"And go where?" I ask.

"Coffee dood! duhhh," Jonah says.

*Jonah's pov*

HEHEHHEHEHHEE. Eliza has made a plan for surprising Daniel here, and she's bringing her friend Mia, who Zach's apparantly in love with, before meeting her. Anyways, Eliza should be coming soon. OOF I CAN'T WAIT FOR DELIZA TO REUNITE! Oh yeah, we're picking her up from the airport first, then we'll get Starbucks. She'll let me know when she's landed. So now we're heading to the airport in an uber, and Daniel fell asleep. YUS! OKIE BETTER SURPRISEEEE! Good thing he didn't know I told the driver we is going to da airport! Alright, once we got there, Daniel is still asleep, like dangggg he must be tired bro. I woke him up and he was so confused.

"Dood! Why are we at the airport?" he asks.

"Uhhh to pick up Tatum," I lied.

"Oh well you should've said so," he said.

"Yeah, okie lesssss goooo," I say.

Once we got inside, I spot Eliza and Mia, then they ran over here. But I see that they brought along another person. Hmm another friend? Once we meet, Eliza surprised Daniel.

"Hey do mind telling me where to go?" Eliza said while he starts to pay attention again.

"Yeah, su- ELIZA!!!!" He yells.

She giggles as they hug. Then Mia introduces herself to me as Deliza are doing their own thing.

"Hi I'm Mia, and we have someone you would like to meet," Mia says.

The other girl pops her head up, and I see her face. NO WAY!

*Eliza pov*
Since Jonah was a part of the plan, and since Tatum wasn't busy or something, we decided to surprise Jonah as well by taking her. HEHE! So once we arrived, we told her to keep her head down low and make sure he only sees our faces. Then we approach the boys. Daniel was like not paying attention, which is the perfect timing to surprise him. He was so shocked! hehe. I can't wait for Mia to surprise her future boyfriend ;). After Daniel and I's extremely long hug, I introduced Mia to him.

"Hey Seavey, this is Mia, and here we brought Tatum, so we could surprise him as well," I say.

"Mia is Zach's future girlfriend," I whisper in Daniel's ear.

We see Jonah and Tatum hugging like we did. AWW SO CUTE! Anyways I can't wait for Zach and Mia to meet. They would be such a good couple! And I'm with my amazingly amazing boyfrannn. I'm excited but I'm extremely tired, so imma sleep for a while. When I mean a while, like actually a whole day. JK, maybe.... 

Once we got into the uber, Jonah and Tatum were talking and stuff, Mia was on her phone, and Daniel and I, I fell asleep on his shoulder as he holds me tight. I was smiling. Yes I can smile when I sleep, but I wasn't actually sleeping since we're in a car but yeah I can still feel ya. Anyways, he just makes me feel safe. Like I'm being protected from the outside world and he's my guardian, my guardian angel hehe. Once we arrived, we went into the hotel they were in and then BOOM KAPOW! MIA SURPRISED ZACHARY! He was sooo happy! Then there's Jack and Corbyn, frowning knowing that their girlfriends aren't here with them while Daniel, Jonah, and Zach has someone. But what they don't know is that Gabbie and Christina are coming as well, but not this show. We all planned on surprising our boyfriends on tour because why not? 

Back to me, I literally fell asleep on Daniel's bed without even changing, or cleaning up. Yeah that's how tired I was. I mean, I only slept like one hour during the whole plane ride. The rest, I was awake and I couldn't even sleep knowing that I was going to see Seavey soon.

*Daniel's POV*

Once we arrived at the hotel, Mia surprised Zach and they were happy. Then Eliza just fell asleep on my bed, just like that. So I put the blanket over her and sang her All I Ever Need (song at the top). She's all I ever need. She's amazing. She's my angel, coming to save me. She's the light of my life. She makes my world complete. When it comes to her, I'm addicted. She's like a drug no rehab can fix it. Ask what I love about her, and I'll answer it in an instant because I love everything about her. I think she's perfect, even with all her flaws. You're all I ever need Eliza. All I ever need.

You're all I ever need
baby you're amazing
you're my angel come and save me.

She's the best, 
she makes my heart flutter.
She makes me bright up light than the moon.
I love her.
I love her so much that I cannot afford to lose her.
And if I lost her, 
my life wouldn't be the same.

///////////////////////////////////////////

*Zach's POV*

I finally got to meet Mia! She's flawless, like absolutely gorgeous. She's really nice, and makes me feel different. I feel like I have a connection with her. A connection I've never felt before. I'm so glad Eliza showed me who she is because otherwise, I wouldn't have felt what feels like love for the first time. I want to be able to have what Deliza, Corbina, Jabbie, and Jatum has. I'm gonna take her on a date preferably tomorrow, or the next day, or just whenever she isn't tired. I head over to Daniel's room, and I see him singing to Eliza as she's sleeping.

"Yo dood, I need advice," I whisper to Daniel.

"What's up?" he asks.

"I wanna ask Mia out on a date but I don't know how," I say.

"You know what, just do it. There's a chance she'll say yes," he says.

"Okay, but should I do a grand gesture?" I ask.

"No, keep it simple yet unique," he says.

"So like singing to her and giving her roses?" I ask.

"Yeah, just don't go too overboard, or too simple," he says.

"Alright thanks Daniel!" I say.

"No problem dood!" He says.

Then I head over to my room. Wow! Am I overthinking this? Just breathe Zach. Just breathe. Just do it! (not sponsered by nike). Am I able to nail this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: hey guys i'm back. back with another chap. i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and comment below what Zach is gonna do. Also be sure to check out my books as well. alright bai mah doodz! and i'll see ya in da next chap. PEEESSSE!

-dat wun azn kid G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
24K 539 33
When you decide to move to LA to follow your dreams in acting your older brother Jonah Marais offers you stay with him and his bandmates. You form a...
320K 8.1K 67
Lost her mother at 8 Abusive drunk dad Missing her one childhood friend A hidden identity Never received love Learned she would never love either S...
40.1K 846 22
One night changed everything for y/n, she met five boys, under terrible circumstances, they changed her life. Now becoming her very close friends, th...