Adopted a Soul Shifter (Compl...

Por TheMuffinPrincess

Hi, my name is Claudia Himmel. I'm 16 years old and live in a crappy orphanage. I had to come here when my pa... Más

Adopted a Soul Shifter
Chapter 1
Character Descriptions
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
More Character Descriptions
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Sequel
Connor Franta

Chapter 8

8.8K 412 50
Por TheMuffinPrincess

A/N: I would like to thank @hannaezell for commenting and helping me find some of my story line. I'm not exactly using what she suggested but more like using the opposite.

***Claudia's POV***

When I was far enough into the woods a shifted into my cougar form and climbed into a tree and shifted back into human form.

I kept thinking about having both Xavier and Cody as my mates and I soon started crying.

Why did this happen to me? I don't think I did anything bad for this to happen.

After about an hour of sitting up in the tree and thinking about life, and sometimes crying, I hop down and land gracefully on the ground. I then shift into my eagle form and fly back towards my house.

When I get there I shift back and run up to my room avoiding Anne questioning me about my day.

When I'm in my room I get out my phone turn on some music and walk I to my bathroom. I get undressed and start a hot shower.

While in the shower I just let the hot water droplets hit my back while I stand, letting the warm steam surround me.

While in the shower I was thinking about what I should do about Xavier and Cody. And after about a half hour of arguing with Nicole and myself I finally made a decision and Nicole thinks it's the right decision also. And it only took me 10 minutes of persuading.

I finished washing my hair and body and turned off the water and grabbed a light blue towel and wrapped it around myself. I walk out of the bathroom and into my walk-in closet, I pick out a pair if simple black running shorts and and a blue Adidas tank top.

I look at the time and see that it's 5:30 so I decide to go downstairs and help with dinner.

When I get down the steps I hear Anne talking to Robert.

A: "we will have to tell her at some point!"
R: "I know but when? And will she be frightened by us?"
A: "well she is just a human so she might take us being werewolves in any way."

At that I walk into the kitchen startling them.

"Did you just hear out conversation?" Asked Anne.

"Yes, and don't worry I already knew you were werewolves." I say getting some apple juice from the fridge.

"What the hell? How did you know?!" Robert said with his mouth hanging open.

"Well let's just say, I'm kind of like you."

"But what are you? You smell like human but you aren't?" Robert asked.

"Can we just leave it alone I'm kind of like you that's all. Now is there any way I can help you with making dinner?" I ask the last part to Anne.

"Um no, I think I have it all done. But if you could get Conner. I think he is out back training. But he is in wolf form so he might freak out if he sees you."

"Okey-dokey!" With that I skip outside and call for Conner to come in cause dinner is ready.

About 10 minutes later Conner walks in with only a pair of shorts on. He walks over to the table and sits across from me.

After dinner I go up to my room and finish my homework and go to bed.

-----------------------------next morning------------

I wake up and do my morning routine besides getting a shower because I got one later yesterday.

I walk downstairs in jean short shorts, a black batman tank top, and black and white converse. For breakfast I have an apple and some cereal.

I walk outside and start to head towards Conners car but Robert stops me.

"Hey Claudia, do you have a drivers license?" He asked.

"Yeah I got it about a month ago, why?"

"Ok, because I think you would probably want to drive to school by yourself."

"Oh my god! Are you serious?"

"Yep totally serious. And another question. Do you know how to ride a motorcycle?"

"Um not really but I want to."

"Well then today after school I will teach you."

"Holy shit really?! I have always wanted a motorcycle!" I yelled.

"Ok now follow me and we will let you choose a car you want." And with that we walk down to the big garage.

Down in the garage there were all types of cars and trucks. The ones that caught my eyes the most were a black and dark green jeep (kind of like a camouflage). A neon purple Lamborghini. And a dark blue 4x4 pick up. So because I love the outdoors and I'm not so girly I choose the jeep.

I hoped in and speed out of the garage yelling a thank you to Robert.

----------------------------------------------------------

Today at school was pretty easy. I tried hard to avoid Cody or Xavier but it was hard to during gym.

Speaking of gym, for our 2nd day of training we had to play extreme dodge ball where everyone only got one ball, unless you catch the ball then you get the person who threw the ball out and you get there ball. But only the last 2 people could pick up more balls.

And of course my team won. And I was one of the last 2 people, yay! So other then gym, school was pretty boring.

When I got home Robert was in his office doing a conference call so he told me to wait about 30 minutes. So I went up to my room to read.

I borrowed 'The Fault in Our Stars' book from Michelle today and started reading it during music and free period. So far it's actually really good I might buy it for myself.

A little while later someone knocks on my door so I yell come in.

Robert walks in and asks if I'm ready.

"Hell yeah I'm ready!"

We walk down to the garage and he teaches me all the basics about riding.

So about 2 hours later I'm on the bike and riding up and down the driveway like a little kid learning how to ride a bicycle.

About half and hour later I'm actually riding perfectly and Robert is watching me from the side.

I ride it back I to the garage and Robert walks in as I'm taking off my helmet.

"Well because you can ride now I got something for you while you were at school. But I honestly thought it would take you longer to learn how to ride." And so he goes to the back of the garage and brings out a beautiful motorcycle.

It's a shiny black in the front but it's turns into ombré of dark red and orange. It's all smooth and has a white wolf howling on the black part.

Andy helmet is the same color scheme but without a wolf.

When we are done with my motorcycle I decide to take it out for a ride. Do I go up to my room and change into a pair of skinny jeans and put on my black, leather combat boots.

I run downstairs and see Robert hold and box.

I walk over to him and he hands it to me. I open it's to see what it is and take out a black leather jacket with a white wolf on the back.

"Oh my god Robert! This is just so much! You really didn't have to do any of this for me. You treat me like I'm your own flesh and blood. And I am so thankful." I give him a big hug, and that means a lot because I'm not a hugger.

-------------------------------next day------------

I ride to school on my new motorcycle and almost all of the school is looking at me. I hop off my bike and walk up to the school.

While I'm walking u see some boys with there mouthed wide open so I decide to have some fun.

"I think you should close your mouth, you might catch flys." I say at the guys whose mouthes were open.

I walk in the school and see Cody walking towards me. Great! I can finally put my plan into action.

"Hey Cody can you please come with me. And help my find Xavier I need him with me also."

"Oh. Ok sure thing." He say smiling that I want to be with him.

Within 5 minutes we find Xavier trying to get away from the sluts.

"Hey can I borrow you for a minute?" I say grabbing Xavier by the arm ignoring the tingles shoot up my arm.

I take them both out behind the school a little bit into the woods.

"Ok so you are probably wondering why I brought you back here." They both nod there heads. "Well it's because I decided who I want as my mate."

X: "oh god! Really? Who?
C: "please tell us we can't take it any longer!"

"I have decided that... Neither of you will be my mate." The both start to complain but I stop them. "I just couldn't stand seeing one of you happy and the other one depressed. So I decided that because I can't have both of you as my mate I won't have either."

I take a big breath.

"I reject both Xavier James and Cody Smith as my mates." And with that we all drop to the ground out hearts all feeling like they were going to burst at any moment.

"I'm so sorry." And so I run to the school parking lot tripping once or twice from the pain.

When I get to my motorcycle I hop on it and drive to the house. Once there I sneak in and go up to my room.

I pack most of my things that would be most important like a bag of clothes along with a pair of black converse. My sanitary needs. My phone with a charger and earbuds. A wallet with my license, cash and a credit card. My art supplies. And stuff it all into a big backpack. When I'm done I write a note.

Dear whoever finds this,

Of you see this, it means I'm already gone. Please do not look for me, I will be ok. Just for your information, I already knew about the werewolf world and mates and things like that. I actually for my mate here, well more like mates. I had to reject both of them mainly because I wouldn't be able to stand seeing only one happy and the other not. So I will not return I hope that everything will be ok when I'm gone and it will return to how it was before I came.

I'm sorry for leaving so soon,
Claudia

P.s. The book on my side table is Michelle's please return it to her.

And with that I gather all the stuff I packed and tie up my boots, hop on my bike and leave to find a new life.

-------------------------------------------A/N-------------

Hey guys, sorry the last part is so cliché with the note and stuff but I was just going off the top of my brain with this.

Oh and thanks again to @hannaezell for giving me somewhat of an idea even if this is the total opposite of what she suggested.

I really hope you enjoyed it I tried to make it longer then I have before because I haven't written in a while.

So yeah, thanks again for all of my readers this is a lot more then I thought I would get.

MUFFIN PRINCESS, AWAY!!! 😝

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

154K 5.2K 17
Hey my name is truth.This story is about how i got rejected.Then meet my 2nd chance mate then i went back to my old pack.Reveage was never thus sweet
106K 2.1K 18
Atria Delima. Doesn't know her parents. Abused because she's a rouge. A demigod, witch, vampire, siren, and a werewolf. Rejected and run away from he...
112K 7.8K 34
18-year-old orphan Riley was just waiting for a bus home from work that night. The dark shadow just appeared and pulled her away from the dimly lit b...
502K 19.5K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...