𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭: 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞�...

Door aguycalledrey

Y/n Custer is your run-of-the-mill adolescent who currently lives in Japan. What ISN'T so average about him... Meer

Bio
Chapter 1: Getting into U.A.
Chapter 2 - Results
Chapter 4 - Quirk Apprehension Test - Part 2
A/N
Chapter 5 - Combat Training
Chapter 6 - USJ - Part 1
Quick Question
Chapter 7 - USJ - Part 2
Chapter 8 - The Date (Lemon)
Quick Question #2
Chapter 9 - U.A Sports Festival - Prologue
Chapter 10 - U.A Sports Festival
A/N
A/N #2
Chapter 11 - The Cavalry Battle
It's Happening Again
Hmmm
Bio: Reworked
The Beasts

Chapter 3 - Quirk Apprehension Test

13.7K 263 532
Door aguycalledrey

Y/N's POV:

So yeah, I got into UA. I uh, genuinely don't know what to say about that, but I'm happy, to say the least.

I had just finished packing my stuff and had my uniform on, and I went to the door before my mom called me.

Kushina: Y/N!

Y/N:(turns around) Yes mom?

Kushina:(she beams a bit) I'm really proud of you, son. As your father would be.

Hearing that made me feel somewhat better instead of sad.

Y/N: Thanks, mom. I'm off now.

Kushina: Take care!

That said, I left, on my way to UA, where it would be the first step into me becoming a hero.

-Timeskip-

I finally made it to 1-A, but there was a problem...

The door was HUGE.

Looking at it, it looked like giants would be in this class.

I was just dazed, till I heard footsteps, and turned to see the greenette from the entrance exam.

???: Oh h-hey! It's you. I-I'm Izuku Midoriya.

Y/N: Sup man. Name's Y/N. Y/N Custer. (outstretches his hand)

Midoriya: That's where I heard your name from!

Y/N: ...wut?

Midoriya: Luke Custer! Also known as the number 3 Hero: Altered Beast!

Y/N: So you heard about my dad?

Midoriya: W-WAIT! HE'S YOUR DAD? CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?!

Y/N: Hold up dude. Just because my dad's a hero, doesn't mean that I'm famous. I mean, true, he's one of the top 3 Heroes, but we live a simple lifestyle. Nothing flashy or anything, we're just a normal family.

Midoriya: O-Oh, okay then. So you're in 1-A too?

Y/N: Yep. Should we go in?

Midoriya: O-Okay? And if you don't mind me asking: What's with the wolf ears and tail?

Y/N: What? (feels his head and back) Ah... yeah, that's a side effect from using my Quirk too much. It causes a temporary mutation that lasts depending on the extent of the overuse of my Quirk.

I had completely forgotten about my Quirk until Midoriya reminded me now. So for this, I tucked my tail into my boxers and covered my wolf ears with a beanie.

Y/N: Better?

Midoriya: Yep!

We then turned to face the door and pushed it open. There we saw a guy with blue hair and glasses giving a blondie a lecture about putting his feet up on a desk.

All I did was roll my eyes, and went and sat down in a spare seat, in front of a girl with pink skin and pink hair, with black scleras and golden irises, and what seemed to be horns or antennae protruding from her head. In front of me was a girl with short purple hair, and what appeared to be audio jacks hanging off of her earlobes. On my left was a blond guy with a black lightning streak in his hair. On my right, was a small guy, with his head somewhat resembling grapes. 

I sat down, minding my own business until the guy on my left decided to speak up.

Kaminari: Sup dude. Name's Denki Kaminari.

Y/N: Y/N.

Kaminari: The guy on your right's Mineta.

Mineta:(turns to Y/N) Sup.

Y/N: Hi. (smiles a bit)

I then felt someone tap me on my shoulder, so I turned around and saw that it was the girl with pink skin and hair. To be honest, she was pretty cute.

Mina: Oh hi! I'm Mina Ashido! You must be Y/N, right?

Y/N: Yep. That's me.

Mina: Well, I hope that we go on to be best friends!

She said that with a smile, which made her seem pretty cuter.

Mina: And the girl in front of you's Kyoka Jiro.

Kyoka: Hi.

Y/N: Hi.

Kyoka doesn't seem that bad either, just not really proactive.

Then, there was some commotion going on at the front, and when I looked up, there was a yellow oversized caterpillar on the floor.

???: If you're here to make friends, then I suggest that you pack your stuff and leave.

At this point, I was lost for words at what I saw.

???: Welcome to UA's Hero course. (unzips his sleeping bag slightly, and sips a juice carton)

Y/N: ...

All I could do was just watch as the dude just stood up and removed his sleeping bag

???: It took you all eight seconds to shut up. Timing's precious, rational students would know better.

Y/N: Um...

He then turned to the class and said words that I never wanted to hear:

???: Hello I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher.

I almost fainted at this, luckily, Mina and Kyoka caught me just in time. Mr Aizawa then took out a pair of what seemed to be some sports uniform. 

Aizawa: Right, let's get to it. Put these on, and head outside. Oh, and Mr Custer, for the sake of arguing...please take off your hat.

Y/N: But sir-

Aizawa: Now please, no excuses.

As much as I wanted to argue, I didn't want to leave a bad impression, so I obliged, revealing my wolf ears. The next thing that I knew, my wolf tail sprung out, making me blush a bit. At this, everyone stared at me. The very second that my ears twitched, the silence was broken by all the girls.

Girls:...CUTE!!!

I simply buried my head in my arms.

Y/N: Tch, spare me, please.

-Timeskip-

Everyone: What? A Quirk assessment test?

Then spoke up the girl next to me, who was Uraraka.

Uraraka: But orientation! We're gonna miss it!

Aizawa: If you really want to make the big leagues, you can't waste time on such pointless events. Here in UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit.

Oh shit.

Aizawa: You've been taking standardised tests, most of your lives. But you never got to use your Quirks in physical exams before.

Well for me, not really, because I was homeschooled since I was around 7, after having to leave after, an "incident", with my Quirk. Though I couldn't think straight, because Mina was petting my ears, and that Kyoka and these girls named Tsuyu and Tooru were stroking my tail.

Aizawa: The country's still trying to pretend that we're all created equal, by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day the ministry of education will learn. Y/N, you managed to get the highest amount of points in the entrance exam.

That said, I was greeted with the eyes of everyone, including a dirty look from Bakugo, who got second in the exam.

Aizawa: What was your farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in junior high?

Y/N: From what I remember, it was around 65 metres.

Aizawa: Right. Try doing it with your Quirk.

Next thing that I knew, I was standing in a circle, with everyone's eyes bulging towards me.

Aizawa: Anything goes just stay in the circle. Go on, you're wasting our time.

I sighed and then did a few static stretches for my shoulders, whilst holding the ball.

Y/N: If you insist.

I then turned to where I was meant to throw.

Y/N: Looks like I'll need to shift my arm for this. Though I may end up surprising them.

I then closed my eyes and focused on transforming my arm. It wasn't that hard, because I immediately felt my arm change its shape, and turn into stone, before the rock then broke off, revealing my arm to have become that of a Grizzly Bear:

That then wowed everyone, especially Midoriya, Iida, and the ravenette chick Momo.

Midoriya: W-Woah!  A Grizzly Bear too?!

Momo: Interesting... He must have reconfigured his genetic makeup in order to transform his arm only.

Iida: Unlike his werewolf form, the process seems less painful.

Bakugo: It looks crap. Nothing compared to my Quirk.

Y/N: Just you wait, I'll make you eat those words, BAKAgo.

Bakugo: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME?!

That said, I took a few steps back, staying in the circle, before running, and doing a corkscrew flip, and then throwing the ball, which ended up breaking the sound barrier three or four times.

Aizawa: All of you need to know your maximum capabilities...

When the ball landed, I shifted my arm back to normal, turned to the rest, who's jaws almost fell on the floor, except Bakugo, who was glaring at me so hard he almost popped a vessel.

Aizawa: It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro-hero.

That said, he showed my results, which were 745.4 metres.

Everyone: NANI?!

Kaminari: Woah, 745 metres, are you kidding me?

Y/N: Well, I didn't do six years of training for nothing.

Mina: I wanna go! This looks like fun!

Sero: This is what I'm talking about, using our quirks as much as we want!

Aizawa: ...so this looks "fun", huh?

At that, I knew shit was about to go down.

Aizawa: You have three years here to become a hero. You think that it's gonna be games and playtime?

Uh oh.

Aizawa: Idiots. Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential. Whoever comes in last has none...and will be expelled immediately.

Immediate expulsion on the first day, what the hell is this guy thinking? The only thing that I was concerned about, was Midoriya, because going back to the entrance exam, his body got wrecked up completely because of his Quirk, meaning that he doesn't have full control over it, so he can't use it, without destroying his body.

Aizawa: Like I said, I get to decide how this class runs. UNDERSTAND? If that's a problem you can head home right now.

And just like that, we were all in hell.

Uraraka: You can't send one of us home! I mean, we just got here! Even if it wasn't the first day, that isn't fair!

Aizawa: Oh, and you think national disasters are?

Everyone:(gasps)

Aizawa: Or power-hungry villains? Hm? Or catastrophic accidents that wipe out whole cities? NO. The world is full of unfairness. It's a hero's job to try to combat that unfairness.

He was right. Though the world is very beautiful...it's also insanely cruel. (Anyone who gets this reference gets a cookie.)

Aizawa: For the next 3 years UA will throw one terrible hardship after another at you. So go beyond, Plus Ultra style....(does a "come on" gesture with his finger) Show me it's no mistake that you're here.

Everyone gasped at this, except for me, Iida, and Bakugo, as we stretched, or took a sip of a drink.

3rd Person POV:

Iida: I don't approve of this kind of hazing, but UA's the top hero program. I have no choice.

Bakugo: Time to blow these nerds away.

Y/N: Looks like I can't hold back now. I've gotta prove myself.

Aizawa: Now then, we're just wasting time by talking...let the games begin.

That said, Iida stretches his legs; Bakugo punches his palm, creating an explosion, whereas Y/N's eyes are E/C, but when he closes them and opens them up, they change into that of a wolf:

Y/N: Bring it.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

14.9K 615 60
"Art is my skill and I want to use it to be a hero!" --------------- Iris Cotton is an American whose parents moved to Japan before she was born and...
283K 13.7K 36
/ 𝑩𝑶𝑲𝑼 𝑵𝑶 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶 𝑨𝑪𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑴𝑰𝑨 𝒙 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 / A farmer's daughter is always a good thing. Learning how to raise animals, understanding...
17K 618 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
172K 4.4K 21
[DISCONTINUED] I don't own ATLA or BNHA/MHA. What happens when a boy is born blind, short, and 'frail' in a world filled with superpowers called Quir...