Madly Inlove || M.Y.G

By Princess_penguin23

"You know wherever you will hide I will find you right?" ~Dark Romance Min Yoongi fanfic~ More

Sneak Peek
1: Late
2: Present
3: Black Van
4: unknown number
5: Stranger
6: Watched
7: Watching
8: A Week
9: Coffee Shop
10: Capture
11: Awake
12: Kiss
13: Lunch
14: Mine
16: Beat
17: Bruised
18: Threat
19: The Boys
20: Escape
21: Mad
22: found
bonus chapter
23: Caught
24: shackles
25: far
Questions!
26: Talk
New Book
27: trouble
28: Surprise
29: Belong
30: Apologize
31: Careful
32: Yearn
33: Mystery
34: Tada
35: Run
36: Bare
37: Pain
38: Voices
39: Cards
40: Casino
Teaser
41: Abduct
42: Clueless
43: Bunny
44: Knives
45: Doll
46: Bullets
47: Home
48: Tremor
49: Dusk til Dawn
50: Beneath

15: Dinner

11.9K 385 332
By Princess_penguin23

Y/N Pov

I didn't sleep at all.

It's already passed noon and the sun is slowly setting down the horizon and engulf the room in darkness.

I just lay there gazing outside the huge window watching the scenery slowly engulfed in the darkness waiting until he fell asleep.

I need to go home I don't want to be with him, a kidnapper.

I don't want to die yet, I want to live my life and see my parents, I want to go back to them.

If he hadn't do anything yet, he will still rape me or kill me later like everyone else.

I waited restlessly until I hear soft snores and knows he'd fallen asleep.

Now I need to get out from his arms.

Slowly, I lift his arm that was draping around my waist.

He would stir every now and then and I would tense up and held in my breath hoping that I won't wake the man beside me.

Surprisingly he was a heavy sleeper and constantly snore softly making me breath in relief.

I carefully scooted out of the bed when I successfully remove his arm around me.

I need to be extra more careful to get out of here.

The floor creaked a little when I laid my foot on it making me curse under my breath.

To my surprise he didn't stir from his sleep and notice me gone on his side yet which is a relief.

I tiptoed across the room and scoop up a random shirt that was scattered on the floor.

I can't be running around only in my undergarments.

I hastily and quietly put the shirt on and hurry to the door afraid that he will wake up at any minute.

I glance back behind me to see if he was still sleeping to find he's still in a deep sleep and didn't notice me gone yet.

I let out a sigh of relief when I finally made it to the door and hastily open it yet before I could even turn the door knob I heard a low groan.

My heart stops and my breath hitch in my throat.

He probably notice by now that I'm gone.

Oh god, not now please.

I reluctantly glance over my shoulder with quavering limbs and see him tossing around the bed.

I feel tears prickling the corner of my eyes in frustration.

Why is the world so unfair to me.

With a heavy heart, I crawl back on the bed with teary eyes before he could notice my absence and get myself in trouble as I lay on his side in the verge of crying.

I'm not stupid and I know what a criminal would do to you if ever he found out you were trying to escape, I read and watch too much to not know about it.

I quietly sniff and blink the tears away.

"Oh hello love."

The sound of his groggy voice startle me and I flinch when I feel his arms wrap around my stiff body.

I pressed my lips together from crying and close my eyes to conceal the tears away pretending to be sleeping instead.

"I know you're awake." He whisper against the expose skin of my neck making me shudder in fear when I feel his warm breath ghosting my skin.

He knows I'm awake...

He knows I'm trying to escape...

I remained still and stiff, not when he even press a lingering kiss on my shoulder blade.

I pressed my lips tightly from making any noise and balled my hand into fist.

I just close my eyes holding myself back from crying and elbowing him behind me.

I don't want to get on his bad side knowing he's capable of hurting me, remembering the angry look on his eyes last night.

"You look hot in my shirt." The man whisper against my ear and just then I realize that I was wearing his shirt.

I remained quiet and just close my eyes, not daring to make any other move afraid that if I do I will get hurt by him.

"Come on now it's already dinner, let's get you something to eat my love." He uttered nonchalantly, grabbing my wrist firmly, leaving another nasty bruise there.

I shriek quietly but didn't utter anything.

He tug me harshly out of the bed and we headed downstairs - well he actually dragged me all the way down the stairs making me stumble behind him several times.

He's so sweet to me just a while ago and now he's dragging me like a rag doll.

He brought me to the same dining we went in earlier and I came contact with six other man in the room that I don't recognize and met before when I first got here.

My breath hitch in my throat as I feel every muscles in my body tense.

There are more of him...

"Suga." A blonde man was the first to addressed.

His name is Suga?

I look passes them nervously and they were all staring at me, some with grin on their faces while others have an intimidating stare.

I instinctively started shaking.

They must be criminals too that help with kidnapping me.

The thought of it brought tears to my eyes but I refuse to show them and blink them away.

"And Goodmorning to you too gorgeous." The man that address Suga peek at me.

He offer me a grin but it only scares me knowing he's also a criminal.

I blush, looking down on my feet and play with the hem of his shirt, nervous.

"Come on babe." Suga, from what I gathered spoke calmly, pulling me gently this time towards the table where the others are sitting and staring at my body shamelessly.

I'm sure that my lacy undergarments are see through the thin fabric of Suga's shirt and I tug on the end of the shirt to cover my thick y/s/c thighs from their thirsty gaze.

I stumble after Suga and keep my gaze on the floor the whole time avoiding to look at the bad guys and give them the pleasure to see the terror of fear in my eyes.

I'm more terrified of seeing more than one of criminals in a room with me alone.

Now my chance of escaping is thin.

I feel like crying and I bit my inner cheek to stop myself from letting it out.

I'm terrified and I don't know how long they'll spare my life.

They didn't kidnapped me to just keep me right?

They're gonna gang bang me won't they?

The thought of it make me shudder in fright at the horrible scenario in my head.

"Sit down." Suga spoke, already sitting at the head of the table.

I could feel his hard glare on me but I was staring at the wall in daze as my mind wander to those days with mom and dad.

I just realize how much I missed them and I regret the decisions I made of leaving.

I'm so stupid, why did I-

"Did you fucking hear me?" Suga sneers grabbing my arm roughly that snaps me out of my trance.

My body went stiff and I respond almost immediately out in fear when I hear the anger held in his tone.

"I'm sorry." A whisper emits from my lips and I drop my eyes on the ground refusing to meet his burning glare.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled angrily and he doesn't sound like he's playing around.

I snap my head up immediately and look at him in reluctant.

I gulped nervously as I meet his threatening glare.

"I-I'm sorry." I softly utter as I fiddle with the end of his shirt nervously.

"Now get your ass here." He shouted that made me recoil, pointing to an open seat next to him.

I quickly scramble over to him and hesitantly take the open seat next to the man that abducted me, afraid that he will do something to me infront of these men if I won't obey.

"Now eat before I'll punish you." He sneered dangerously, his voice dripping with promising threat.

I did what he said and eat silently while keeping the tears in bay.

I'm scared out of my mind that if I'll do something Suga don't like he would punish me infront of them and I refuse to give them the desire to see me cry and pathetically scream for help.

"Damn hyung, you train your woman so well." Someone remark and the table was filled with laughter and thrown jokes, most were sexual making me uncomfortable.

"What have you done to her Suga? Did you already have her kneeling on her knees infront of your shaft?"

Another voice spoke through fits of laughter making the others roar out in laughter too.

I grimace in disgust and I feel my face burning in discomfort, they were shamelessly talking about me like I'm not even there.

I could hear Suga groaning beside me but didn't say anything about it.

"You're woman is quiet fine."

I refuse to look to whoever it was as I hardly gulp the food down.

Woman? I'm not even a woman yet and my life is already forcefully tear away from me from these men.

"Stop staring Jimin." Suga scoffed and I could feel him throwing daggers at Jimin's direction.

I flinch.

"Sure hyung." The guy sarcastically responded and I fear for him.

"I called dibs on her though." He snicker along with the others and Suga doesn't seem to like it.

"I dare you Jimin!" Suga yelled, slamming his fist on the table once more and I'm surprise the table didn't break yet.

I recoil from the sound and this time I look up from the plate to suspect what's going to happen.

Suga held a strong gaze glaring at Jimin, challenging him.

Jimin didn't back down though and glare back, a teasing grin lingering on his face.

The atmosphere was intensely tense and the room was eerily silent that I refuse to create any sound in fear that I will drew both their attention and beat me for interrupting their moment.

Suga doesn't seem like joking around as his eyes flare in rage and he looks like he could kill Jimin at the moment.

They held the intense staring - glaring contest for a while until Jimin finally surrender.

He grumble.

"Okay fine."  he said raising his hands in a mocking surrender.

Breaking the eye contact with Suga, Jimin's gaze shifts towards my direction.

I stiffened.

He winks and I quickly drop my gaze on my lap nervously avoiding to make any eye contact with him.

"Let's go." Suga groan, unhappy of how his friends were gawking at me like a piece of meat that he's aware too.

He firmly grabs my hand and pull me up on my feet and began with the dragging again completely forgetting about the unfinished dinner.

I didn't utter anything even I wanted to yell at him for treating me like a dog and just quietly follow after him.

"I think I need to show them who you belong to." He announce purposely loud for everyone to hear and I heard the others snicker behind.

Realization suddenly hit me of what he's planning to do and my eyes widen in terror and my heart raced in an unhealthy pace in my chest.

No...

"No no no no please don't." I whisper incoherently as I started to panic and pull my hand from his grip.

"Be gentle on her Suga hyung!" Someone shamelessly yell while laughing with the others when Suga pull me away from the dining area.

"I will!" Suga holler back laughing slightly along for the first time I met him.

I felt tears brimming my eyes and I swallow the thick lump in my throat nervously.

How could they be so heartless?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 915 15
||I will get her back, even if her parents and Yoongi hyung will be on the way, she loves me and only me, what mine is mine.|| Here comes the book 2!
43.6K 1.5K 14
"You're my missing piece, without you, I feel incomplete Jennie" - Min Yoon Gi Must Read :) you won't regret it. An adorable and cute light hearted s...
265 48 13
You know what they say about opposites attract? Yeah that's bullshit. Updates weekly :)
591K 17.2K 18
"I won't hesitate to punish you , if you escape this mansion baby "