ContractーH.S AU

By BananasAndPotatos

The Demon rubbed his temples, "Oh you stupid Mortal," he said in a mix of disappointment and laughter, "I me... More

1.
2
3

Disclaimer and Cast!

858 69 96
By BananasAndPotatos

Disclaimer: The photo cover is currently drawn by me and the titles are made by @NormallEmma . Thanks so much!☺️❤️). The story idea itself, came from my imagination from reading a prompt and therefore, this story is the outcome lol. Also, because I feel really motivated to write and finish this story this summer, I WILL mess you guys up; and as a consequence of this, I wont take responsibility of my actions to whatever happens to you guys so, you've been warned.

Oh hey, I'm also making a trailer for this story so if you have any song ideas HMU🔥🔥🔥😉

But anyways, here's the cast!

Harry Styles as...Himself but also a Demon lmao

Do you guys see Joey King (from The Kissing Booth) as Arihi? I think I'll add her as a temporary cast, but if you guys like her then I can leave her as the protagonist. If you guys have any ideas, let me know!
Joey King as Arihi

Sean Daniel Millson as Tom W. Hiddleston

David Dobrik as...Himself (ayeee)

A Retriever as...Maple!

Can't really Find a specific cast for... Arihi So...if you have any ideas, pop some open and lemme know down below!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 131 20
a young naive girl who was forced to marry a douche all because of the pact their fathers made when they were in college Erotic "You've been a naught...
270 22 12
I anxiously staring at him, waiting for him to laugh and tell me it's a joke, a really bad fucking joke. He's in front of me in a blink of an eye and...
78.6K 1.5K 61
“I can tell you’re going to be a challenge.” He almost growled. “I like that.” Harry smirked. He dipped his head, nudging mine to the side before I...
118M 1.6M 66
"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at like 3 in the morning. "Please." I rolled...