Watching Over the Pasta Babie...

By SheWantsChoco

An accident in the small laboratory of Slenderman changed everything. Especially Masky's life. By everything... More

REMINDERS!
-PROLOGUE-
-CHAPTER ONE-
-CHAPTER TWO-
-CHAPTER THREE-
-CHAPTER FOUR-
-CHAPTER FIVE-
-CHAPTER SEVEN-
-CHAPTER EIGHT-
-CHAPTER NINE-
-CHAPTER TEN-
-CHAPTER ELEVEN-

-CHAPTER SIX-

330 24 90
By SheWantsChoco

Chapter six:

Masky's eyes snapped open.

He quickly sat up on his bed and his eyes scanned the room.

"Weird, I had a dream where the guys became babies.. And I had to take care of them ALONE, and then Jeff was covered in bruises which made me terrified because when he turns back to his original form, he's going to kill us all," Masky was blabbering.

A wave of happiness came through his body when he realized it was a dream and he felt like a big burden was lifted off of his shoulders.

"THANK GOD IT WAS A DREAM!" He jumped out of bed and stood on the floor with a gigantic smile.

He began yelling in happiness and dancing like a lunatic.

He was THIS happy that the pasta babies were just a dream- a nightmare in fact.

He couldn't believe i-

"HOOOODDIIIEEE!!! YOU HAD ONE JOBBB!!! DON'T LET BABY JANE NEAR THE OVENNN!! PUT OUT THE FIRRRREEEE!!!" A little girl screeched.

Masky froze.

Huh.

"If I hit myself in this table several times, will I pass out and forget about everything?" Masky asked himself.

He walked to the table and considered doing it.

He hit his head once.

He was about to do it the second time but then he realized-

Sally said FIRE.

"Oh no,"

"OH FUCK NO!" Masky made a run for the door and down the stairs.

The living room was oddly clean, Nina was rocking Jeff to sleep and Offenderman had three babies in him.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Masky yelled.

"Oh! You're awake! Go check the kitchen," Nina said so calmly.

That was odd. So far, everything was odd. Masky pinched himself in case this was just a false awakening.

"Nope, I'm awake," he said to himself before rushing to the kitchen.

The oven was on fire.

Laughing Jack had eggs all over his outfit.

Hoodie held a fire extinguisher and was firing at the burning oven.

Sally was in the verge of tears and Baby Jane's dress was burnt a little.

"What the hell happened?" Masky asked.

Hoodie turned around to see Masky, "I was making us food,"

"I DON'T THINK BURNING A KITCHEN APPLIANCE IS PART OF MAKING FOOD!" Masky smacked the back of Hoodie's head.

"H-HEY! LJ was throwing eggs at me while I was cooking!" Hoodie explained.

Laughing Jack was snickering behind them, Masky slowly turned around to give him a death glare.

"YOU! HOW IMMATURE CAN YOU GET?!" Masky scolded him.

LJ put his hands up in surrender and he accidentally dropped a Baby Jane who he was once holding. The baby didn't even flinch in pain or cried.

The toddler then crawled back to the living room.

LJ shrugged it off.

"Whoah, chiiilll. I was aiming for a spider near him and my aim was crap,"

Masky lets out an inaudible sigh, he took a glance at the oven and the fire dies down.

Thank god it didn't explode, he thought to himself.

Masky then heard sobbing. All three boys looked at the owner of the sound.

Sally was crying.

"Oh no no no. Sally, come on, don't cry. I'm sorry I was shouting," Masky went to hug the girl but he just went through her.

Masky then remembered she was just a ghost.

Apparently, Sally remembered that too and her crying became louder.

The two boys who had eggs all over them were covered in guilt and wanted to apologize too but they stayed quiet.

"I-it's not.. It's not that!" she wiped her tears away but more came spilling out of her eyes.

"I-I.. Wanted to make you proud by trying to be.. To be the bwoss-" she was sobbing between the words and the guys barely understood.

"Uh- what?" Masky looked at the others.

"I guess she wanted to help you by being the bigger person," Laughing Jack explaining while he was tucking his long black hair to the back of his ears.

"Aww, Sally. It's fine, everything doesn't always go as planned," Masky said to the girl.

"B-but-"

"Thank you Sally for doing that. I'm proud of you no matter what," he smiled.

Sally smiled through her tears upon hearing that.

"You know what, I'll buy you an ice cream later for being cool," Masky gave her two thumbs up and the girl squealed.

"I want Cookies 'n Cream!" she requested.

"Sure, now go to the living room while I deal with these two," he pointed at the two idiots.

"Okay! I'll see you later!" Sally skipped her way to the living room.

Masky sighed and turned around to glare at the two. He had a scowl underneath his mask.

His hand made contact with his face and sighed in irritation once again.

"Can I get an ice cream?" LJ asked.

"NO!"

LJ then crossed his arms with a pout on his face like a kid, "That's not fair. Sally gets one,"

"Oh fuck off, the child has more brain cells than you two combined. She deserved it," Masky glared at the guy.

"I'm offended," Hoodie mumbled.

Silence.

"So, let me get this straight. Hoodie, who was cooking got egg on his back by LJ who saw a spider and attempted to hit it. And you two fought over that and I'm guessing, Hoodie accidentally hit the oven hard and turned the buttons on high,"

The two nodded reluctantly, "How did you know?" They both asked.

"Toby and Ben did the same a couple of days ago,"

"So that's why this oven is new," Hoodie realized.

"And that's why we have to buy another and Slender may or may not kill us,"

"I have money," LJ said. "I worked at the carnival in the haunted house, the owner said I did great,"

"Why the hell would you take the job?!" Masky questioned.

"I wanted to scare people, I may or may not killed a couple of them and used their meat to make barbecues for the other people," LJ chuckled softly.

Hoodie looked at the clown with a disgusted look on his face, "That's sick man,"

"Well, they liked it and besides, you kill too don't you?" LJ retorted.

"At least I only use guns, you're sick and twisted," Hoodie replied.

"I'm going to change. I might vomit right now," thinking about it, Hoodie felt nauseous.

"I'm definitely going to barf," he quickly ran to the bathroom.

Masky shot LJ with a disapproving look.

"What?" LJ asked.

Masky decided to give him the silent treatment and started walking towards the room where Helen was at.

He opened the door and realized it wasn't the lab room.

His eyes squinted in suspicion as he saw a girl with curly black hair wearing glasses and she was writing something on a book.

"Masky decided to give LJ the silent treatment and started walking the where Helen was at. He opened the door that was the second one at the end. No! I meant the room to the right," the girl yelled at herself and scribbled the mistakes she did.

"Uhhh," Masky didn't know what to say.

The girl snapped her eyes to look at the puzzled guy.

"Damn it, it's the other room to your right Masky," she mumbled and wrote something down again.

Masky felt a force and his legs start walking backwards without him even commanding them too.

He took a glance at the book the girl was writing, "Watching Over the Pasta Babies" was the title.

"What.. What the fuck," he cussed to himself.

^•^

[A U T H O R]

This chapter was crap, I know. I'll be writing another chapter and I think I'll update two more chapters for today so look out for that!

Question: Favorite ice cream flavor?

Lots of love xx

//1298 words//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
89.7K 5K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...