๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ~๐Ÿ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By 011ElevenWheeler

UNFINISHED // DISCONTINUED ~ "๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž!" ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ... More

Author's Note
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~
~CAST~
~FOREWORD~
~CHAPTER 1~REUNION~
~CHAPTER 2~DINER~
~CHAPTER 4~SECRETS~
~CHAPTER 5~FEELINGS~
~CHAPTER 6~PARTY~
~CHAPTER 7~DANCE~
~CHAPTER 8~AWAKE~
~CHAPTER 9~SWEATSHIRT~
~CHAPTER 10~TALKING~
~CHAPTER 11~FILMING~
~CHAPTER 12~SANDWICH~
~CHAPTER 13~J~
~CHAPTER 14~ARGUE~
~CHAPTER 15~

~CHAPTER 3~TEXTS~

40 0 0
By 011ElevenWheeler

~Sadie's pov~

I throw my arms off of Noah and Millie as we near the hotel.

"Are we doing anything else today?" I ask the group.

Noah shrugs and Finn opens his mouth, "I don't know. But I'll text you if I get any ideas."

I nod, "Sounds good. Come on Mills. Let's chill in our room," I grab her hand and we skip up the stairs together.

Millie pulls our keys out of her pocket and unlocks the doors. She smirks, hearing the the boys goofing off in their apartment across the hall.

I walk in, kicking my shoes off.

"Uhhhggg," Millie collapses onto the couch.

I sit next to her, "What's wrong?"

"I ate too much."

I frown, "That wasn't that much. You didn't even finish it."

Millie looks up, "It is when I rarely eat lunch."

My mouth opens in a concerned 'o', "Millie. Why don't you eat lunch?"

She shrugs, "I don't know. I wanna stay slim. I wanna look good."

"Millie, this isn't healthy at all. Why are you doing this?"

She gives me a pained look. She knows exactly what I'm thinking. Fucking Jacob. She's starving herself because of him. No matter how much I wanna say what I'm thinking, I can't.

"Really Millie? You care what you look like because of what your boyfriend thinks?"

"Sadie, it's not like that. He didn't ask me to do this. I'm doing this because I want him to be happy with my body."

"Millie, don't ever change your body for a guy. It's really not worth it. My boy- guys that I've been with have never told me to change for them," I catch myself quickly, almost saying boyfriend, "And if Jacob does that, he's not for you."

She nods, "He doesn't expect me to change. He loves me for who I am. I would leave him if it was that way."

"Okay, good," I only say that to please her. I know that she would stay with him through everything. She stayed with him even when he cheated on her. But she doesn't believe that it's true. Oh well. I don't expect her to anymore.

She gets up, smiling.

"What's with the smile?"

She looks up from her phone, "He answered and wants to FaceTime. Would you mind if I went to my room?"

I shake my head. She skips giddily to her room and closes the door.

"Oh god. This is bad."

I know that no one would ever say it to her face but we all hate Jacob. When I first found out that they were dating, I cried for two hours. I knew that he would break her heart. I knew that he would do something. And in just a few months of dating, he already cheated.

My phone dings, the screen lighting up. It's the group chat. The one that Millie isn't in. Since she never answers, we decided to make a new one without her, so she isn't getting notifications all the time.

Finn: so Iris texted me. She's in Atlanta for a few weeks

Gaten: oooooh coolllllll

Sadie: IRIS MY GIRL

Caleb: 😂

Noah: we all have to hang out, all of us love her

Finn: well what I was trying to say before all of you rudely interrupted me was that there's a party near where she's staying with a bunch of her friends and she invited us

Gaten: YASSSSSSSS LES GOOOO

Caleb: I'm free

Sadie: we're all free numbnuts

Finn: is Millie coming or what

Noah: millster needs to comeeeeeee

Sadie: Idk I need to ask her

Gaten: where's she at now

Sadie: ft with Jacob

Finn: 😒

Noah: ^^^

Gaten: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 🤮

Sadie: hahahahahah but seriously we shouldn't talk about this. It's her life

Caleb: Ik it's just she's so distant and never hangs out with us anymore

Sadie: Yea Ik it's sad

Finn: well get her to go to the party

Gaten: HANG UP WITH DOUCHE BOY

Noah: guys stop. This isn't fair to her

Finn: ya stop

Gaten: you know it's true

I set my phone on the table, sliding across the couch.

Standing, I saunter towards Millie's cracked door. I hear hushed voices and Millie's laughter.

I knock softly on the dark, wooden door. The conversation stops, "Come in."

I walk in, Millie sitting on her bed. Jacob is shirtless on her phone and I refrain from rolling my eyes.

"Sadie Sink in the house!" Jacob shouts, getting his face very close to the camera.

I smile. He was always nice to me at least, "Hey Jacob," I turn to Millie, "When you're done, I have plans to talk to you about."

"Just tell me now, J doesn't mind," Millie's bright voice chirps.

"Well, all of us were thinking of going to a party tonight at 8. It's about 15 minutes away."

"Who's party?"

I shrug, "I don't know who's party it is but we were invited by a mutual friend."

"Mutual friend?"

I sit down lightly onto the edge of her bed, "So Iris is in town and she texted Finn that we're all invited to the party. I think it might be Maude's party."

Millie's expression is a bit annoyed when she hears Iris's name mentioned, "Okay, I'm down," She turns to Jacob, "Wanna come?"

I'm shocked. Jacob wasn't invited. Why would she do that?

I wipe the expression off my face as he responds, "Luckily I'm in Georgia, so I'm up for a party," Millie smiles at me over her shoulder, "This'll be fun."

I nod, exiting the room.

"Ahhgggg!" I scream in my head.

I sit on the couch again, grabbing my phone off of the glass coffee table.

I have a bunch of messages from the boys. I skim through it and quickly answer.

Finn: Did you ask

Caleb: what'd she say

Noah: hello

Gaten: Sades

Noah: can she comeeeeee

Caleb: SADIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gaten: FAUCET ANSWER

Caleb: FAUCETTTTTTTTT

Finn: F

Finn: A

Finn: U

Finn: C

Finn: E

Finn: T

Gaten: Where'd she go

Caleb: probs to ask

Finn: Millie's probably busy with ft rn

Noah: Yea idk if Sadie would interrupt or not

Gaten: she's too sweeeeeeetttttt

Caleb: 🍭🍬🍫

Noah: SHE SAY SHE LOVE MY LOLLY

Caleb: SHE WANNA MAKE IT POP

Gaten: SHE SAY SHE LOVE MY LOLLY

Finn: SHE WANNA KISS THE TOP

Gaten: the jam is real

Caleb: I didn't even know Finn likes that song

Finn: I don't just listen to indie guys

Gaten: BAHAHAHAHAH

Finn: and what is Noah doing singing such a bad song, he's too innocent for such things

Caleb: cover his ears

Noah: stfu

Finn: Languageeeeeeeee

Caleb: like father like son

Gaten: 😂

I start typing. They're not gonna like this.

Sadie: Guys

Gaten: SADESSSSSSS

Finn: FAUCET

Noah: whattttttt

Caleb: she bacccccccc

Finn: the dark lord is backkkkk

Gaten: we need to do a marathon sometime. They're such good movies

Noah: yesssssssss

Sadie: 🙄 GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS

Caleb: what

Sadie: Millie invited him

Noah: what

Gaten: who is him

Sadie: Jacob

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 3.9K 37
I need an easy friend {completed}
500K 8.1K 75
Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด แด„แด-sแด›แด€ส€s แด€ส€แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดษด sแด„ส€แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… sแดแดแด‡สœแดแดก สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แด›แด แด€สŸsแด า“แด€สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดา“า“ sแด„ส€แด‡แด‡ษด. (หขแต’แถœโฑแตƒหก แตแต‰แตˆโฑแต—) (+โฑสณหก) ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜...
133K 2.7K 84
๐š–๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŠ๐š๐š“. ๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข, ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’...