My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be...

By XOJayB

Nicole Altway's life turned upside down when her mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and can no longer take... More

My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be Husband
Chapter 1- Elegant White Dress or Shirt and Jeans
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaptrr 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Wedding
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 My best Friend's Wedding
Update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- My 18th Party
Chapter 41 - Two Places at Once
Chapter 42- Midnight
Chapter 43 - Epilogue- Sneak Peek of "My Real Celebrity Family"
Chapter 1- Baby Talk
Chapter 44- A Day Married To Luis Jones
Chapter 45- There was a knock
Chapter 46- OMB (Oh my, Babies!)
Chapter 47- Sex, Sex, and More Sex
Chapter 48- No Distractions
Chapter 49 - He's Seriously Not Coming!?
Chapter 50- She's in Labor!
Chapter 51- Nicole's Coming Home
Chapter 52- I'm Late
Chapter 53- Someone's Getting Married
Chapter 54- Secret Keeping is Never Good
Chapter 56- Mood Swings, Cravings, and Being Dropped from the Label
Chapter 57 - Hailey, the Ex is Back
Chapter 58 - Just One More Secret
Chapter 59 - Emergency Room Visit
Chapter 60 - At the Hospital
Chapter 61- The Secret's Out + (A recap in Case you Forgot!)
Chapter 62 - Marriage Counseling
Chapter 63 - Someone Leaked My Pregnancy!
Chapter 64- Dinner with Lianne
Chapter 65 - Luis's Father
Chapter 66 Another Secret from My Husband
Chapter 67 - Luis's Father Pays Another Visit
Chapter 68 - The Grammys, A Break In, and The Gender of Baby Jones!
Chapter 69 - Stuck on Bed Rest
Chapter 70 - Exposing My Fake Marriage to the Public
Chapter 71- My Water Broke
Chapter 72 - Six Weeks Later - Adjusting to Motherhood and a Vogue Shoot

Chapter 55- Our First Doctor's Appointment

1.8K 47 3
By XOJayB

"Why did we have to come to the doctors? You know I could've paid for a doctor to do a home visit." Luis whispered.

"What's the point of that?" I asked, as we sat in the waiting room.

"Reminder, I'm famous. As soon as one person sees me, it'll be all over the news that you're pregnant." He said. He was wearing some sort of disguise, a hoodie and sunglasses, trying to keep a low profile.

"Well, it's not confirmed I'm pregnant." I defended.

"Babe, you took three home pregnancy tests and they all came back positive. Besides, the tabloids love twisting every story they get. I could be meeting with a doctor whose a woman and they'll think I'm out cheating. We need to start thinking about our privacy!" He insisted.

"Yeah but-"

"Jones, Nicole?" A nurse called my name. I got up along side Luis, holding his hand. I was so nervous as we followed the nurse to the room. The room had a chair, a bed, and a monitor. "Dr. Ansah will be with you in a moment. In the meantime, you should change out of your clothes and into that gown." She said as she left. I began taking off my jeans, but they were hard to come off.

"Let me help." Luis said. He then helped me up on the bed and peeled off my jeans. I then took off my shirt, only in my bra. "Babe, I'll tell you right now you're pregnant. Your boobs look so much bigger." He said, laughing.

"Shutup, you literally saw them last night. They're the same exact size." I said, as I balled up my shirt and threw it at him. I then put on the gown and laid down, feeling my stomach. Just then, Dr. Ansah came in.

"Good morning Mrs. Jones. And Mr. Jones." She said, as she shook my hand. "By the looks of your charts, you believe that you are pregnant." She confirmed.

"Yeah, my period was late and I took a few pregnancy tests and they all came back positive." I explained.

"Alright, let me take a look." She said, as she put on her gloves. She then turned on the monitor and grabbed a gel. "Lift up your gown please. This gel is going to be cold." She said as she placed the gel on my bare belly. She then picked up the ultrasound wand and moved it around my belly.

Luis got up and held my hand, as we looked at the monitor together. "What if there's no...." My words trailed off. The doctor pointed at a little ball on the monitor.

"See that little blob right there? That's your baby." She said. My eyes widened.

"So, I'm actually pregnant?" I asked.

"About five or six weeks." She said. So, I was pregnant before I went to New York. While I was on birth control, I was already pregnant. Luis' grip tightened as he held my hand. His eyes were glued to the screen. "Would you like to hear the baby's heartbeat?" She asked.

"Yes." I said. She turned a nob, and soon the room was filled with the sound of a strong heartbeat. Tears came to my eyes, hearing our baby's heart. It became so surreal to me.

Dr. Ansah then turned off the machine, and wiped my belly clean. "How are your symptoms?" She asked me.

"My boobs are really sensitive and I have morning sickness." I said.

"That'll usually go away within the next two weeks, but call me if it doesn't and I'll prescribe you medication. How about any mood swings?" She asked.

"Yeah." I admitted. Luis gave me a look. "And I've been like really... in the mood." I said to her.

"All that is normal. It's just your hormones. How about any stress?" She asked me. 

"I mean, I had to work during New York Fashion Week and just some married husband and wife issues, but overall I've been moderate." I said. 

"Well, your charts show that your blood pressure is high. You may want to eliminate the causes of stress. Whether it be working less or your husband being a little bit more cooperative. And absolutely no lifting anything heavy." She said. "But overall, it seems like you're having a healthy, normal pregnancy. Your due date will be in sometime in the summer, possibly June, maybe early July." She said. "I'll get you your prenatal vitamins." She added, as she left.

"You know, I don't mind that you're... in the mood." Luis said, winking. I took off the gown and put on my shirt. I rolled my eyes. "What? I was only kidding." He said. "You know I'm happy for us to finally have a baby." He added, as he got up and kissed my belly.

"I love you." I said to him.

"I love you too. And our little bean." He said.

"This is what we're calling it? Lil bean?" I asked.

"Yes, we'll refer to our baby as our bean." He confirmed.

"When do we come out with this?" I asked. "Because I don't want the paparazzi all over me." I said.

"Maybe when you get to three months pregnant. Or whenever you're ready." He said. I smiled.

"I can't believe we're really having our own baby." I said, as I hopped off the bed and held Luis' hand.

"I know. But, I'm glad it's with you." He said, as we walked out and into the waiting room. My doctor gave me a prescription and made my appointments for next month. We got into the car and Luis began driving us home.

"Oh shoot." I said, which caused Luis to stop the car.

"What?! Is everything alright?" He asked concerned.

"Luis relax. I forgot I have a client today at the office. Do you think you could drop me off?" I asked.

"Babe, your blood pressure is already high. Didn't you hear the doctor, she said slow down on work." He reminded, which made me roll my eyes.

"And didn't you hear her when she said my husband should be more cooperative. Besides, this meeting is to just get to know my client, just a sit down sorta meeting." I explained. "It shouldn't be hard, since... I know the client." I said, which I regretted.

"It's my sister, isn't it?" Luis concluded.

I sighed. "Yes." I reluctantly said. "Look, it's-" He cut me off.

"I don't want to hear anything about it." He said.

"Luis, she's your sister." I argued.

"I don't want to talk about it!" He yelled. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for yelling." He apologized immediately.

"It's fine, I know it's a touchy subject." I said to him. We then stayed silent for a few minutes, then he spoke.

"It's not, and it shouldn't be. I just don't see why she's getting married to him.... so, so early! Just like my dad." He said. There he goes, discussing his dad again. I bit my lip.

"You know... you haven't talked to me about your dad yet." I said carefully. I didn't want to upset him. 

"I know. I just don't want to talk about him." He said, as he drove closer to my workplace. "Not now, not ever really." He said. 

"I know but.." I started.

"I'll stop bringing him up if me mentioning his name makes you want to know so bad." He said.

"That's the thing, you've never even mentioned his name." I argued.

"Well, maybe I don't want to? Maybe I don't want to remember his stupid name or the fact that he...." He stopped mid sentence. My eyes looked into his, longing for an answer. "Like I said, I don't want to talk about him." He said, as he pulled up to the front of my building. He angrily pushed the car into park and put his hands on his forehead. I could tell I had upsetted him. "Do you want me to wait for you?" He asked, in a monotone voice. 

"No." I said softly. "I can have my assistant drop me home." I said as I was about to get up, but he grabbed my hand.

"Babe, I really hate arguing with you, especially after what the doctor said about your stress levels. But, talking about my dad gets me so pissed off. So, can we forget the whole "dad" topic, please?" He pleaded with me. He looked at me with sad, long eyes.

"Of course Luis." I said, as I touched his face and kissed him. 

"Call me if anything." He said, as I left and went inside. 

When I got to my office, I shut the door and slumped down on my chair, my legs shaking. Okay, so talking about his father was off limits. My office phone began to ring, I picked it up. 

"This is Kelly, your 10 a.m. is here." She said. 

"Send them to my office." I said. I then drank some water and composed myself, as I opened the door and greeted Lianne and Brian. She kissed both of my cheeks and I told them to sit in the seats, as I sat behind my office desk. 

"I am beyond stoked that you are going to be planning my wedding! Excuse me, our wedding." She said, as she held Brian's hand and looked at him. She was so in love. If only Luis saw this part of their relationship!

"I'm happy to be planning it. I'm glad that you choose me to plan it!" I said to her.

"Well of course, who else would I pick than my brother's wife, aka my sister in law's wedding planning business? Speaking of brothers, how's-" I cut her off.

"Since I am going to be your wedding planner, let's keep things strictly professional." I said to her. She nodded.

***

After an hour, it seemed that their large, winter in Paris wedding was going to become a reality. I was somehow going to plan it, but luckily they choose next year winter, so I would already have my son or daughter. As much as I wanted to tell Lianne, I knew it would be wrong to, especially since Luis and her were both mad at each other. I told them I would call them within the next week about getting the plans of the wedding rolling. 

After they left, I decided to just call Luis and have him pick me up. 

"Everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, can you pick me up?" I asked.

"Why? Are you feeling sick or something?" He asked concerned.

"No babe, I just need a ride home." I said, as I laughed.

"Okay, I was over by the studio, so I'll be there in five minutes." He said. 

"Oh, did you talk to your manager about the tour?" I asked.

"Nope, not yet." He said. I sighed.

"Luis, we agreed you were gonna talk to them about us being pregnant and seeing if they could reschedule. You're scheduled to leave in four days." I reminded.

"I know, and I will. Anyway, I'll pick you up." He said, as he hung up. 

I couldn't tell if I thought him being so overly concerned was romantic and caring, or annoying and smothering? If I called him, he would think I would be in labor. I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of my husband, actually freaking out because I do go into labor. Thirty three weeks seemed so far away. I then thought about Luis' tour. He was stalling, I knew it. I didn't know why, I mean sure it's not the best news, but why hadn't he told his record label that he couldn't do the tour anymore? Is it because he didn't want to give up the tour? I got a text that he was outside. I grabbed my belongings and headed downstairs, saying goodbye to my secretary. I went outside and hopped into the car. 

"Why are you carrying so many things?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes. Okay, so the overly concerned husband was annoying and smothering. 

"It's literally two bags and a box of papers. I can manage this. I mean I managed you being drunk, as well as being half passed out." I reminded.

"Please don't remind me." He said. 

"Anyways, why are you avoiding the elephant in the room. I'm pregnant and the studio needs to know." I said.

"Ugh, you're right. I'll tell them tomorrow." He said as we went home.

"Is it because you don't want to?" I asked.

"If you think I regret you being pregnant or wish you weren't, that's not the case at all. I'm so happy and blessed that you're pregnant. A tour can always come and go, but not your pregnancy." He explained, which made me smile. 

"So tomorrow?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." He said.

Ahhh the next chapter is going to be so CRAZY! I can't wait to share it with you! My apologies for not uploading quicker! I was busy with the editing of this chapter! What do we think about this chapter? I'd love to know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 18K 62
Have you ever met a man as ruthless ,selfish and stubborn as Marcus Mendez well I suppose not Meet Marcus Mendez a co-owner and CEO of Mendez indust...
43.5K 2.6K 51
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One Year contract marriage is all takes to attracti...
3.9K 333 15
A fashion designer and a rockstar singer contract marriage It was a deal that seemed too good deal because there parents forced them. They agreed to...