Found You

By asgardixn

BOOK TWO OF HERO OR VILLAIN TRILOGY ┈ Izuku Midoriya ran away and was found by the League of Villains members... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Ren & Mai
Third Book.

Chapter 5

5.6K 226 140
By asgardixn

Only Akeno noticed the slight differences in Izuku as days passed. His eyes were turning darker everyday, and they would continue to darken until they're completely black. His attitude was changing. He was snappier than usual, Katsuki thought it was because he could be pregnant.

"Like I said, we're gonna be working in groups of three. Groups are on the board."

...

...

...

Bakugo, Kirishima, Shinso

Kitano, Todoroki, Midoriya

...

...

The Todoroki's looked at each other and smiled. Shoto looked at Akeno and smiled. Izuku didn't like the fact that he ended up with Akeno, but he couldn't do anything about it. He just had a bad feeling about him since he drank that water. 

* * *

They went out to the training field and got into their groups. There were a total of seven groups.

"Okay. So basically what this is is you have to work with your group to get all the way to the other side," He pointed to an obstacle course. "It seems easy, but here's the fun part. One person from each group will be standing on the glass above the course, guiding the other two. The other two are gonna be blindfolded. The person has to guide the others. You each get to pick who's gonna be guiding the others. You have 5 minuets to pick and get ready. The comms are at the beginning of each of the courses."

Izuku, Akeno and Shoto looked at each other. "I wanna do it!" Izuku yelled.

"Okay. You can do it." Shoto laughed.

Izuku climbed the stairs that led to the glass. He put his comm in and looked down at the course.

"What do you see?" Shoto asked through the comms.

"Um, it's long. It's the size of the field. There's—holy fuck—there's lava."

"Midoriya, Todoroki has ice. He can just freeze it."

"Whatever." He mumbled.

The five minutes passed.

"On your marks. Get set. Go." Aizawa called through the loud speaker.

"Okay. Take..." Izuku estimated. "...4 steps forward then take a left." They did what he said. "There's a lava pit. Shoto try freezing it." He tried freezing the lava but it just melted again. "It's not working." He groaned.

"What do we try now?" Akeno asked.

"Shut up I'm thinking." He mumbled. "Hey, Todokun. Ya know how Kacchan does that thing with his explosions?"

"Yeah..."

"You think you can do that?"

"I dunno. His quirk is explosions. Mine is just fire."

They don't like your ideas.

They're probably laughing at you on the inside.

"What if we ha—"

He's trying to replace you.

"Shut up!" He yelled. Every other person looked up at Izuku.

"Midoriya!" Aizawa yelled at him through the loud speaker.

They don't like you.

They're trying to get rid of you.

"Shut up." He whispered.

"Izuku?" Shoto questioned through the comm.

He wants to know if your okay so he can kill you.

"Get out of my head." He said a bit louder.

Bakugo, who was also leading his group, ran across the glass and got to Midoriya.

"Hey, hey, hey. Deku. Calm down. Everything's okay." He put his hand on his shoulder.

Izuku looked up at his friend. "Kacchan?" He whispered, voice cracking.

"Yeah, it's me. What's wrong?"

"They won't stop talking..." He whimpered.

Katsuki looked confused. "Who won't stop talking? Todoroki and Kitano?"

He looked down. "The voices in my head. They keep saying how you all wanna kill me or replace me or—"

"Hey. No one wants to kill you or replace you or whatever else the voices said. Okay? We all care about you."

"Are you sure?" Izuku looked at Katsuki.

"Yeah. I promise. No one wants to hurt you."

"Okay..."

"Okay. Now are you okay to keep going?"

Midoriya nodded.

"Great." Katsuki walked back to his course.

Everyone looked at him, shocked. He smiled sarcastically. "It was either that or he would keep screaming. I didn't see Dabi around so I just comforted my friend. Anyone have a problem with that?"

"Everyone, stop staring at Midoriya and Bakugo and get back to work. We don't have all week to work on this exercise." Aizawa said.

* * *

Throughout the rest of the exercise, the voices kept talking to Izuku. Sometimes giving him help, sometimes telling bad things.

By the end of the exercise, Izuku was in tears and wanted to run home to his husband, run to his childhood friend or run to his brother-in-law, looking for comfort.

"Todokun..." He whispered as he got off the glass and turned to his teammates.

Shoto instantly dropped what he had in his hand, which was his comm that he was taking out of his ear, and hugged him.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be the one to comfort you when you were in pain. The whole rest of the time I heard you crying and it made me want to beat up those voices in your head and run you to Daiki."

Izuku hugged him back and tried his best not to cry into his chest. "I wanna go home." He whimpered.

"I know you do but you have to wait a couple of hours. I wish I could take you home so you can be with Daiki and he can tell you that everything will be okay."

Once they pulled away, Midoriya looked at Kitano.

It's all his fault.

It was him who planted us in your head.

You want someone to blame?

It's him.

Akeno Kitano.

Izuku, for one, listened to the voices. He activated his quirk in his left arm and was about to charge at him but Shoto stopped him.

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. He's our friend."

Midoriya deactivated his quirk but didn't look at Kitano. He looked at Todoroki and put his arms up like a baby wanting to be carried by his dad.

Shoto chuckled and picked Izuku up. Izuku's face was hidden in Shoto's shoulder with his arms wrapped around his neck. Shoto held him under his thighs.

No one even judged them.

They knew Izuku had been acting weird lately so they just went with it. And Shoto was his brother-in-law who would do anything for him.

So they just went with it.

Akeno smirked and got his phone out.

To: Eizo
Message: It's working. The voices in his head are stronger. All going according to plan.

* * *

a/n:

word count: 1056, without this a/n

im starting to hate akeno even more now. whoops. dont worry! he gets worse so y'all can hate him all you want!

btw. kacchan x deku isn't gonna happen. neither is todokun x deku. they just have those "best friend that will kill anyone who hurts my bestie" type relationship

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 13.4K 51
After Midoriya's mother dies, he falls down a self destructive path. The UA Traitor has been discovered to be the one and only Izuku Midoriya. But ev...
107K 4.7K 20
A villain attacks U.A high with a quirk to send people to different dimensions. Deku, Bakugou, and the rest of Class 1-A try their best to defeat the...
D.E.K.U. By Kelly

Fanfiction

661K 30.2K 48
Izuku Midoriya is a small and vulnerable quirkless boy, someone that needs to be protected from bullies and all the other dangers of the world. At le...
69.6K 1.6K 19
When Izuku Midoriya goes missing in his second year at UA, everyone assumed it was because of a villain kidnapping, believing he was taken because of...