Magcon With Nash Grier -A Nas...

By EmilyDuran3

Katie Was New To Town And She Met A Boy with Gourges Eyes and Immediately Falls In Love....Find Out What Happ... More

Magcon With Nash Grier -A Nash Grier FanFiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24

Chapter 18

100 4 0
By EmilyDuran3

Katie POV

I woke up in the car and Nash was telling me "Wake up we're here!!" I got really excited as soon as I saw the Disney sign. "YAY!!!" I looked out the window at everything and all the rides I was so happy!

After waiting in line for hours we finally got in and went on TONS of rides almost every ride there we had so much fun and after we left Nash took me out to dinner after that we went to our hotel room and fell asleep Nash was watching tv so he fell asleep I fell asleep on the bed.

~Next Day~

I woke up and couldn't find Nash. I decided to call Nash.

Nash;Hello?

Katie;Nash! where are you?

Nash;I Came To Get Breakfast For Us! I'll Be There Soon

Katie;Okay Babe see you soon

I waited a while and he finally arrived and we ate.

Authors Note

Hey Guys! sorry if this chapter was short! but i'm kinda having trouble writing two books at a time but if you haven't already go read my second d story call "A Crazy Love Story" that would mean a lot!!! ily guys and keep voting and reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
647K 39.6K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...