The Mask Prince [ Jimin ff ]

By sassy_azy

Rewritten - "I should be mad at her but this heart that is supposed to be hard as a metal unknowingly melt an... More

The Mask Prince
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
|| -The End-||
Season 2?
Season 2 uploaded

CHAPTER 9

3K 136 12
By sassy_azy

-The reason-

Because of the prince curiosity he decided to follow her to the town. He brought a small troops of guard and let them follow him in shadow as everyone doesn't agree on him going alone. They reached the town while following her behind. He saw the place she live in, it's full of people and noisy. He may be a prince of this country but since he born he never gone outside the castle, not like he don't want to but more like he's forbidden to. The reason was because they say that he will only scare the people away with his monstrous face, he live the his entire 20 years in a certain area of the castle which is secluded. When he reached the age of 5, he started wear a mask to hide his face and because of that he can wander in the castle only.

"What the heck is she doing?" he said, furrowing his brows. He saw her putting a ragged blanket on the diry cement floor on the side of the store. There she put the flowers, organizing them based on their kind.

"I think she's selling for her living, master," his butler said.

"So that's the reason, huh?"

--------
Wishes are possibilities
Dare to make them true as possible
And not to make yourself horrible
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

ⓟⓡⓚ◆ⓙⓜⓝ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.3K 12
One day you just wanted to take a night walk in the forest but at that day your life completely changed let's just say you didn't thought that someth...
15.1K 138 101
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...
72.4K 5K 39
A couple of months ago, Kim Taehyung's family was murdered. The killer was never seen nor found. In fact, this just caused him to wreak even more hav...
347K 9.3K 40
Mina is Jungkook's girlfriend. She is the sweetest and caring person on the world also her looks are incredible. Everyone around her including Jungko...