A Thief's Journey (Uncharted...

Da CaptainChaoss

[UNDER HEAVY EDITING] Treasure hunting, exploration, and thievery run in your blood. From the moment your mo... Altro

Introduction [Edited]
Part 1: Reuniting With an Old Friend
Part 2: The Search for Elena
Part 3: Jet-Ski Drive-By's
Part 4: A Step Closer to the Treasure
Part 5: Descendants?!?!
Part 6: Breaking and Entering
Part 7: Nepal
Part 8: The Location of the Cintamani Stone
Part 9: Locomotives, Choppers, and Tanks
Part 10: The Beast and an Attack
Part 11: Down With Lazarević
Part 12: Going for the Decoder
Part 13: London to Eastern France
Part 14: Killer Spiders
Part 15: Yemen
Part 16: Rameses the Pirate
Part 17: Hallucinogenic Water
Part 18: Sam and Rafe
Part 19: An Auction and an Old Friend
Part 20: The Saint Dismas Graveyard
Part 21: Madagascar
Part 22: On Our Way to Pirate Paradise
Part 23: Libertalia
Part 24: Treasure
*Nate's Ending*
*Harry's Ending*
*Sam's Ending*

*Rafe's Ending*

1.1K 12 2
Da CaptainChaoss

A/N

There will be sexual content in this chapter, but a warning will be provided if you want to skip it.

~a few weeks later~

[Name]'s POV

I run down the street, covering my face from the rain that pours around me. "Dammit! I knew I should've left earlier," I mutter when a clap of thunder fills the sky.

I groan and continue heading down the rain-slicked sidewalk, approaching the house I share with Elena. I shove my right hand in my cardigan pocket and pull out a set of keys, shuffling through them until I land on the silver key to my house's front door.

I jog up the few steps to the front porch and take cover under the roof, sliding my key in the lock on the door and opening it. I step inside and kick off my muddy sneakers, sliding my cardigan off and laying it on the coat rack.

"Elena!" I call out, but receive no response. I sigh and walk into the kitchen to find a note on the island countertop. I pick it up and sigh, "What's this?"

[Name]

I'm heading out of town for a few weeks. Don't cause too much trouble ;)

-Elena

I sigh and place the note back on the countertop before walking out of the kitchen. I strip off my shirt and enter the laundry room, tossing the soaked shirt into the washing machine. I strip out of the rest of my clothes and toss them in as well before pulling an oversized t-shirt over my body along with a fresh pair of underwear.

I start the washing machine up and walk out of the room. I head down the hallway and plop down on the couch, grabbing the tv remote and turning on the tv. I curl up and grab the throw blanket off the back of the couch, covering myself with the soft, warm fabric. I change the tv to Netflix and flip through the movies with a sigh.

"What to watch," I murmur to myself when I spot my favorite movie. "Yes! [F/Movie]!"

I turn the lights off and make myself some popcorn before taking a seat on the couch again and starting the movie. I lean against the arm of the couch and watch the screen with intrigued eyes when another loud crash of thunder resounds and the tv goes black along with the rest of the house going dark.

"Damn. A power outage," I grumble and slide out from under the blankets. I reach into one of the side tables and grab a few candles, lighting them and setting them around the house.

I go to grab a book from the bookshelf when someone knocks on the door rapidly. My eyebrows furrow and I walk over to the front door and open it to reveal a drenched and miserable looking Rafe.

"Rafe? Oh my God get inside," I say while grabbing his hand and tugging him into the house.

I shut the door behind him, and he kicks off his shoes and tries to fix his dripping wet hair, only to give up a few seconds later, making him grumble profanities. "What are you doing here?" I ask while leading him to the laundry room.

"You left your journals at my hotel room," he sighs and hands me the books.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to drop them off tonight." I smile and take them from him, placing the books to the side.

"Yeah, well, I should get going before the roads get worse."

"Stay," I say quickly and he looks at me in slight shock. I realize how hastily I responded and I slink back. "Sorry, it's just that it's storming and it's best if you stay here until it stops."

Rafe chuckles slightly with a faint smirk and nods. "Okay. I'll stay."

I grin before realizing that he's still in his soaked clothes and his hair is messy and flat on his head. "You need clean clothes," I murmur before sighing. "I might have some of my father's stuff upstairs. Come with me."

I grab his hand and pull him after me, leading him up the steps to my bedroom. "You can go into my bathroom over there and strip. I'll look for the clothes," I tell him and he nods and walks into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I walk over to my closet and open the door, crouching down and pulling out an old cardboard box. I open it up and hesitate at the sight of my dad's clothes before picking up a pair of black sweatpants with CIA embroidered on the pocket of the pants. I place them beside me and search through the box for a t-shirt, sighing when I don't find one.

The bathroom door opens and I look up and blush when I see Rafe with a towel loosely hugging his hips as he rubs his wet hair with a towel. "I only found a pair of sweatpants," I say while grabbing the cotton pants and standing up.

I walk over to Rafe and hand him the pants and he grumbles a 'thanks', before stepping back into the bathroom. I go and lay down on my bed, picking up the framed picture on my bedside table of my parents and me. The bathroom door opens again and the other side of my bed dips down.

"What do you have there?" Rafe asks and I roll over to see him laying on his side with his head propped up.

"Here," I hand over the picture frame and he takes it from my hands.

Rafe looks at the picture and then at me, his eyes softening a fraction. "Your parents," he states, and I nod.

"I found that picture in one of my mom's journals when I was young. It was taken shortly before my father died and my mother met... him."

Rafe sets the picture aside and sits up against the headboard, pulling me towards him. I move and straddle his lap, resting my hands on his chest. His hands mess with the hem of my shirt and I bite my bottom lip. "Rafe..."

"What is it?" he asks and I lean forward and press my lips against his for a few seconds.

"I love you," I say and Rafe pulls me back in for another kiss.

My hands slide up his chest and wrap around his neck, then into his damp hair. His lips move against mine and his hands come to grip my shirt, pushing it up to rest under my breasts. "I love you, too," Rafe says before shifting so I'm lying on my bed under him.

Rafe presses his lips to mine and slides his tongue across my lower lip. I decide to be a tease and keep my mouth closed, making him growl lowly. His hands slip up under my shirt and I gasp, parting my lips and allowing him to slide his tongue into my mouth.

Rafe dominates the kiss and things start getting more heated, when my cellphone suddenly rings. We break the kiss and he moves off of me and lays down beside me. I grab my phone off the bedside table to see Nate's contact flash on the screen, making me sigh. Rafe watches me as I answer the phone and hold it up to my right ear.

"Hey, Nate! What do you need?" I ask, and Rafe glowers and rolls his eyes.

"I was just wondering if-" Nate starts, when Rafe takes my phone from my hand.

"Hey, Nate, we're busy right now," he growls, and hangs up on my close friend.

I cross my arms and cock an eyebrow in amusement. "Jealous?"

"Shut up."

"You are," I laugh and Rafe sets my phone down before pinning me to the bed. My breath hitches and he smirks and leans down, connecting his lips to my neck. He sucks and nips at a patch of skin before pulling away and forcing me to look at him.

"You're mine."

"As long as that means you're mine."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Rafe smirks before pressing his lips to mine in another heated kiss.

~three years later~

"I'm glad everything went as well as it did," I say into my phone while unlocking the door to mine and Rafe's shared mansion.

"We had some bloody close calls though," Chloe responds, and I chuckle and step inside the house.

"I'm going to have to explain to Rafe how I got a split lip."

"He's going to be fucking pissed. Probably will want to kill the prick that did it to you himself."

"Too bad I beat him to it."

Chloe laughs and I set my traveling bag down on the ground and kick off my shoes. "How are you and him doing by the way?" Chloe asks and I smile.

"Great! We've had a couple arguments, but nothing we haven't worked out together. They were petty anyway and they always ended well."

"Well? Like the kind of well that has you-" Chloe starts and I chuckle.

"Yes, that kind of well."

"You two just need to tie the bloody knot already!"

I laugh and walk into the kitchen and grab a wine glass and a bottle of wine. "You think?" I ask while pouring some wine into my glass and taking a sip.

"Yes!"

I go to say something, when I hear shouting from upstairs. "That doesn't sound good," Chloe says, and I sigh.

"I'll talk to you later," I say before hanging up and setting my glass down.

"No, you listen to me! I specifically said to not sign off on those papers," Rafe snaps and I look upstairs where his office is. "Just fucking fix it," he continues and I hear something be slammed down and a string of curse words fall from my lover's lips.

I make my way upstairs and over to Rafe's office. I turn the doorknob and open the door to see Rafe leaning against the front of his desk, a glass of scotch in hand while his other hand rakes through his messy hair. I walk into the room and shut the door behind me, startling my boyfriend.

Rafe looks up and places his glass down on his desk before opening his arms out. I walk into his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face in my neck. "Rough day?" I ask while dangling my arms over his shoulders.

"Everyone's a fucking idiot," he groans against my skin.

"Is that so?"

Rafe lifts his head up and his eyes widen a fraction. "Who did this to you?" he demands while cupping my face and examining my busted lip.

"That's not important."

"I'd like to beg to differ. Now who did this to you?"

"Rafe," I press my lips against his before pulling back, "I'm fine."

He sighs and I push him to sit down on his office chair. "What are you doing, beautiful?" he mumbles, and I walk behind the chair and massage his back and shoulders.

"You need to relax, Rafe. You're getting yourself too worked up."

He lets out a guttural groan as my fingers dig into a tense spot by his neck. "How was your journey?" he asks as I work his muscles with my hands.

"Great! Chloe and I ran into a few issues along the way, but we found the treasure."

"And the busted lip?"

I sigh knowing Rafe won't drop the conversation. "Had a bit of an altercation with a guy who was also after the treasure," I state with a small chuckle.

"How bad of a condition is he in?"

"Does lying dead in a ditch in the middle of a German forest answer your question?"

"Atta girl," Rafe chuckles lowly and his head lolls back on the chair, his eyes drifting closed.

I let my hands drop from his shoulders and I walk around the chair and take a seat on his lap. His hands drift to my hips and his eyes open, revealing his blue-green irises a shade darker. I lean forward and capture his lips with mine, and he doesn't hesitate to respond. Rafe pulls me against his chest and the once innocent kiss quickly starts to become fast and sloppy.

"Go lock the door I don't want the maids or butler to walk in when I'm fucking you," he grunts and takes my bottom lip between his teeth before releasing it.

I get off his lap and walk over to his office door, clicking the lock. He signals me over to him and I walk over and take a seat back on his lap. Rafe looks at me with lust and need, his hands coming to rest on my hips. "Now where were we?"

SMUT

"I believe we were right here," I say before smashing my lips back on his.

Rafe eagerly responds and I run my finger through his brown hair that fell out of his usual slicked back style. He moans lowly against my lips and I tug on his hair, causing him to slide his hands under my shirt and grope my breasts over my bra.

I gasp and he slips his tongue inside my mouth and brushes against my tongue. I moan into the kiss, trying to keep up with the fast pace of it while my hands grip the bottom of his cotton black shirt. I slide my hands under the fabric and trace his abs all the way up to his pecs.

Rafe groans and pulls away from the kiss, allowing me to pull his shirt off of him. I connect my lips to his neck and suck a mark onto his skin. "Stand up, [Name]," he whispers huskily into my ear.

I get off his lap and stand before him while he stares at me with need. "Strip," he orders and my eyes widen a fraction.

I grab the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head, the cool air of the room greeting my newly exposed skin and making my nipples harden under my bra.

Rafe's eyes follow the movement of my hands as they fall to the waistband of my leggings. I strip the cotton fabric off my legs, leaving me just in my undergarments. I go to remove my bra when Rafe holds up a hand and shakes his head. "Come here, beautiful."

I walk over to him and he pulls me back onto his lap, running his hands up and down my waist. His thigh slips between my legs and he rubs it up against my clothed pussy. My jaw drops and a moan falls free as I feel my clit getting stimulated by the ministration. I start to grind down on his thigh and he smirks cockily, but I can tell behind his facade he's getting off on me riding his thigh.

My head drops down and I start to grind faster, loving the feeling of his thigh against my clit. "You get off on this, [Name], don't you? Such a dirty girl," Rafe laughs through heavy breaths.

"And you don't?" I retort bringing my leg between his to rub against the bulge in his pants.

Rafe growls and brings a hand down to my cunt, pushing my panties to the side and gliding two fingers between my slick folds. He dips them into my entrance before pulling them out and grinding his thigh into my pussy again, a wet spot forming on his pant leg from where I'm dripping wet.

"Look at you. Coming undone just by riding my thigh," Rafe says and shows me the clear sting of liquid strung between his two fingers. "That's my girl. Already dripping for me."

"Rafe," I say breathlessly while looping my arms around his neck and slumping into his chest.

I continue to grind down on his thigh and he licks my juices off his two fingers. Sweat comes to the surface of my skin and I start to pant, feeling my release approaching. Rafe's hands skillfully I claps my bra and he tears it off and takes my breasts in his hands. He leans down and captures one of my nipples in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and every once and a while nipping to make me cry out in a painful bliss.

Rafe switches breasts and swirls his tongue around my other nipple, his hand coming down and rubbing figure eights on my clit. "Oh God! I'm gonna cum!" I cry out while my hips rock back and forth on his leg.

"Cum for me, [Name]. Cum all over my thigh," Rafe says while pulling away from my breasts and leaning back in his chair.

He grips my hips and pushes me down on his thigh, watching as I ride his leg to my orgasm. His burning gaze makes me look up and I see the hunger in his eyes, throwing me over the edge. I cum with a loud moan and I grind down frantically on his thigh, riding out my orgasm.

The rotation and movement of my hips slows down and Rafe looks down at his pant leg and chuckles darkly. "You've made quite the mess," he states and I slide off his lap and scoot in between his legs.

His eyes darken when he realizes what I'm doing and he leans back and smirks. I undo the button and zipper of his pants and he lifts his hips up and allows me to pull down his jeans and boxers. I look at his erection, smirking as it twitches and leaks pre-cum at the tip. I send him a seductive look before stroking his cock a few times.

"[Name]," he groans and glares down at me, "just suck me off dammit."

I smirk and lean forward taking the head of his cock between my lips and running my tongue across it. I lick the pre-cum off his tip before taking part of his shaft in my mouth. Rafe groans and grabs some of my hair, and I slowly start to bob my head.

He lets out a sound of approval and my eyes flicker up to see his staring down at me. I hollow out my cheeks and start to suck him off, watching as his eyes roll back in pleasure. "Fuck! That's it," he grunts and makes me take more of him in my mouth.

His cock hits the back of my throat and I contain my gag reflex from kicking in. I start sucking him off faster, using my tongue to run across a few of the protruding veins on his thick shaft. Rafe tugs my hair and I moan around his dick, making him thrust his hips up.

I deepthroat him and allow him to fuck my face. "You and your mouth are so fucking good. Make me cum," Rafe growls and I hum around him.

His breathing becomes quick and I keep my eyes focused on him as he shoves his cock in and out of my mouth. I place my hands on his thighs and rub circles into his skin. His cock starts to throb in my mouth and the muscles in his thighs contract. Rafe's grip on my hair becomes harsher and I moan around him.

The first few spurts of Rafe's cum hit the back of my throat and he leans back and allows me to bob my head. I swallow his cum as it fills my mouth, making him hiss in pleasure. I pull away once the last few drops are in my mouth and I stare into his half-lidded eyes as I swallow the last of it.

"Atta girl," he praises tiredly and I stand up from where I was kneeling on the ground.

Rafe beckons me to stand between his legs and I submit to his wishes. He pulls my panties off my legs and tosses them behind him before standing up and placing his hands on my waist. He connects his lips to mine and picks me up with ease. His tongue slips back into my mouth as his hands rest on my ass, and I wrap my legs around his waist.

We both moan as his cock brushes up against my wet cunt and he sets me down on top of his desk. The sloppy kiss distracts me from one of the desk drawers opening and slamming shut, until I feel a silk ribbon tying my hands together behind my back.

"Do you trust me?" Rafe asks and I smile.

"Of course I do," I tell him and he finish the knot of the ribbon.

"Are you okay with this?"

"It's no different then when you tie me to the bed."

Rafe smirks and shows me a blindfold. I allow him to tie the fabric around my head, my surroundings going dark. My senses become heightened and I moan when I feel Rafe's tip prod at my entrance. "Fuck me, Rafe," I purr and he thrusts into me.

My back arches on the glass desk and Rafe starts snapping his hips against mine. My pussy clamps around his cock and he grunts and grips my hips. "Have your way with me," I breathe out and Rafe tenses up for a second.

He pulls out almost all the way before slamming back inside. The desk moves under me by the force of his thrust and I cry out. Rafe starts pounding into me, his hands sliding from my hips to my breasts. He squeezes them and rubs my nipples while fucking me into his desk.

My body feels like it was set aflame and my juices coat Rafe's cock, making it easier from him to slide in and out of me. The room fills with the lewd sound of skin on skin and heavy breathing. I moan out Rafe's name religiously as he keeps thrusting into my throbbing cunt. The blindfold around my eyes slips down and I gasp at the sight of Rafe over me.

A few strands of hair frame his face and his eyes are blown wide with lust. He meets my gaze and delivers a sharp thrust, making me let out a loud moan. "Say my name," Rafe orders while bringing one of his hands to my clit while the other one comes to my throat.

"Rafe," I moan out and he starts rubbing my clit and applying some pressure to my throat.

"Louder."

"Rafe!"

"Scream it!"

"RAFE!" I cry out and he hits my g-spot, making me cum.

My pussy clenches around his cock and he gasps and grits his teeth. "Holy fuck!"

My juices coat his cock and he removes his hand form my throat and plants it on the desk by my head, looking down at me with lust and love. His pace starts to pick up and tears prick my eyes from the overstimulation. "Rafe! Oh fuck, harder!" I moan and he slams into me.

The high I just came down from quickly starts to build back up and Rafe chuckles breathily. "Are you close again, [Name]? Are you going to cum again?"

"Fuck yes!" I exclaim and someone knocks on the office door.

Both of our heads snap to the side, but Rafe doesn't stop thrusting into my used cunt. "What!" Rafe snaps and glares at the door.

"There's someone on the phone for you, Mr. Adler," one of the butlers says.

"Tell then I'm preoccupied and to call back in an hour," Rafe says and his hips snap hard against mine, eliciting a loud moan from the back of my throat. He smirks darkly and rolls his hips against mine. "Actually- tell them I'll call back tomorrow. I'll be busy for the rest of the day."

"Understood, sir."

The butler outside the door retreats and I look at Rafe, trying to slide the ribbon off from my wrists. "Untie me," I moan, and Rafe undoes the ribbon.

I sit up and wrap my arms around Rafe's neck, allowing him to thrust deeper inside me. I moan out in pleasure and Rafe connects his lips to mine. "You don't have a condom," I remind him, feeling his cock throb inside me.

"Do you want me to pull out or can I fill you up with my cum?" he asks and my eyes widen.

"Cum inside me," I say without a second thought, and he connects his lips to mine and pulls me completely against his hips, forcing his entire cock inside me.

Rafe groans loudly and his warm cum fills me to the brim. I release a few seconds later and my cunt contracts around him, milking him for more of his cum. Rafe snaps his hips into me a few more times before sliding out of my pussy. I prop myself up on the desk and Rafe picks me up and presses my back up against the wall.

"I love you," I say, and he slides back inside me.

"I love you, too," he says before kissing me and taking me against his office wall.

SMUT END

~

I wake up and roll over onto my back, frowning when I notice Rafe's not beside me. I sit up, pulling the dark grey sheets around my body. I hear the shower running and I realize Rafe's in the bathroom. I grab my phone off the bedside table and respond to a few texts from some of my friends before placing it back down.

The shower stops running and I look up as the bathroom door opens and Rafe steps out with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Good morning," I smile, and he sends me a tired one back.

Rafe doesn't respond and I look at him funnily. "Something wrong?" I ask and he shakes his head and walks over to the bed.

"Just remembering everything I love about you," he says with a small chuckle, leaning down and kissing me. "I love you so damn much, [Name]."

My heart flutters and I smile against his lips. "I love you, too, Rafe."

He walks over to the walk-in closet and I slide out of bed and grab my silk robe off the armchair in the corner of the room. I slip it on and Rafe walks out of the closet, sliding on a navy blue blazer. I start to walk towards him, hissing at the throbbing feeling between my legs.

Rafe smirks and I grumble while grabbing a tie from our dresser and tying it around his neck. "Why don't you stay in bed for today," Rafe says, and I nod.

"I like that idea," I say while heading back over to our king-sized bed.

"I have a meeting in an hour, but I'll join you when I get back," Rafe says while adjusting his tie and looking back at me. "I'll have the maids bring you breakfast."

I nod and he walks over and kisses my lips, "I love you."

I giggle and smile at him. "I know you do and I love you, too. Now go to your meeting," I state, and he smirks before walking out the door.

~six years later~

"Everything all right, Rafe?" I ask, leaning against the doorway to his office. He hums in response, glancing up at me from some plans he has laid out on the table in front of him.

"Yeah, just going over some things," he responds, and I walk into the room and wrap my arms around his waist.

"You've been up here for a while. Why don't you take a break and let me wrap everything up?" I whisper, and he tilts his head over his shoulder and looks at me tiredly.

"It's fine. I just have a bit more work to do then I'm done. Are the twins in bed?"

"Yeah, I just checked up on them. Don't forget to say goodnight to them," I remind him, kissing his cheek before dropping my arms back to my side.

"I would be a pretty shitty father if I forgot," Rafe chuckles slightly before looking back at me. "I'll join you in our room in a few minutes."

"All right. Don't make me wait too long." I smile and turn on my heel, walking out of the office to the bedroom Rafe and I share.

I stop outside of the bedroom the twins currently share, partially opening the door to check up on them. They sleep peacefully in their beds, causing me to smile softly and close the door quietly. I walk into my bedroom and strip out of my shirt and shorts before getting into bed. I grab a book and turn on the bedside lamp, getting in some late night reading before I go to bed.

The sound of the bedroom door opening catches my attention and I set my book down as Rafe walks in with a sigh. He looks at me and I chuckle at the annoyance laced in his eyes. "All right, Rafe, what's got you pissed right now?" I ask, watching as he strips off his shirt and tosses it into the hamper.

"I can't figure out where to start excavating the ruins at," he sighs, taking off his belt and sliding out of his jeans. "There's several areas that are probable areas of search and I can't narrow it down."

"I will take a look at it in the morning. You're tired and not in a good mood right now, so it's probably just something you missed," I say, and he slides into bed and pulls me into his arms.

"Thank you and I love you," he grumbles, and I turn my head and press my lips to his.

"I love you, too," I say, pulling away but immediately being brought back to him. Our lips meet in a more heated kiss and Rafe moves so I'm on my back and he's straddling me. His hands slide around my back and start to undo my bra, when the sound of footsteps fill our ears.

Rafe pulls away and lies on his side beside me and we watch as our bedroom door bursts open, revealing our two children. "What's wrong?" I ask as our son and daughter run in and climb into the bed, squeezing their way between Rafe and me.

"Bad dream?" Rafe asks them.

"Yes," [S/Name] whispers, and I run my fingers through his brown hair.

"You and [D/Name] can sleep here tonight," I tell him.

"We'll finish what we started in the morning," Rafe leans over and whispers in my ear while rubbing our daughter's back.

"I look forward to it," I respond before resting my head on my pillow. He smirks and we share a kiss before drifting off to sleep with the twins between us.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

102K 2.1K 67
Some of my imagines are also on Tumblr. Link to my blog is in my description. Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/angiearnes - - - - - Th...
5.1K 73 10
Takes place during Uncharted 4. *SPOILERS* (obviously) When Biliquis Cassiopeia Drake learns that her father is not dead after all she becomes entan...
23.1K 854 36
So, this is my first fan fiction to post. It's about the fortune hunter Jo Sullivan, daughter to Victor Sullivan, who joins Nathan on his last advent...
27.3K 551 11
Two thieves con each other, instantly loosing all trust. What can go wrong when bonds form, promises are made, and desperate times call for an advent...