Short Scary Stories

By jazlynn1

Short Scary Story's. These are short little stories that give you goosebumps and chills. Everyone just needs... More

Short Scary Stories
Death
The parkers
Tv
Blood banks
Tears
An out break
Zombies.. Is it?
Birthdays
Killer clown
Freddy cougher & Micheal myers

Cats

4K 122 75
By jazlynn1

"Here kitty kitty kitty"

"Mr. Jinkers? What kind of a name is that anyways?" I asked the cat. Oh my god I'm such an idiot, here I am all by myself on a Friday night talking to a cat. Gosh I need to get a life, more Importantly I need to get a girlfriend.

"Uhhh" I sighed plopping down next to the black cat.

"Mason come down stairs I need to talk to you" I heard my mom holler from down stairs.

"Be right there" I replied.

"I'll be right back don't go anywhere" I said to the cat pointing my finger at it. Oh gosh there I go again.

"What mom I can't be here long I'm cat sitting lala's cat" I said rushing down stairs.

"I know and about that, lala's gone" she said with a sad, horrified expression on her face.

"That's impossible i saw her just this morning when she dropped off mr. Jinkers" I said with my hand on my forehead.

"It's that cat!" I yelled.

"Everyone who ever owned it dyed!" I said now with tears clouding my eyes.

"Now Including grama lala! I told her not to take that cat! I told her the curse was real!" I said now running up the stairs.

"Mason wait!" My mom yelled. I stopped and said

"That cat needs to get the hell out my house by tomorrow" then continued walking up the stairs.

It's now 12:00pm and I slipped into bed not taking my eyes off once of the little vermin. As it got later I got more and more tired. Once the clock stricken 2:00am I was knocked out.

Bang*

I quickly opened my eyes when I heard a Big Bang. It was completely dark and all I saw were shadows and darkness.

"Meoooooowwwww" I heard the cat meow really loudly and sat up on my bed I reached for the lamp and turned the light on.

The second I turned it on I saw mr. Jinkers in front of me with it's mouth opened as big as an anaconda when it swallows it's prey.

He bolted towards me and the last thing I knew I was inside of the cats mouth.

Gulp*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.3K 35
"he got my heartbeat skipping down sixteenth avenue!" social media fic! charlie bushnell x reader started - 09/01/2024
51K 2.4K 17
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
44.7K 1.9K 4
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"