Oreos||BWWM

By cocoapebbles

Some people like the cookie. Some like the cream. I like them together, with some milk of course. But, I'm no... More

Oreos
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Current Family Tree
AN: I got proposed to
It's up!

Chapter 19

65.7K 2.8K 1.8K
By cocoapebbles

October 8th, 2014 (Reagan is 15 weeks and 2 days, Alana is 15 weeks and 1 days)

Nolan is on the side.

Reagan tossed and turned all night, just like the last. Sleeping had been a difficult task lately, and she only had one person to thank for that.

"Don't tell her, Andrew, please".

She went to the washroom, examining her appearance through the mirror with a grimace. Blood shot eyes, tear stained cheeks, her hair up in a tangled wad, lazily placed in a bun.

So much, she wanted to get that video out of her head, but she couldn't. She started watching it in a fit of giggles at the beginning, and ended up drowning in her tears at the end.

Obviously, it was an accident. That video was not meant for her eyes, Hell, she was pretty sure they didn't even know the camera was still rolling.

But, the damage was done.

The image of Nathaniel with another woman, Mya of all people, felt as if someone ripped her heart out and stomped on it repeatedly.

He didn't come home that night, probably over at Mya's place, Reagan thought bitterly. Why her? What did she do to deserve this? All those thoughts kept swarming her mind in an angry loop.

Nothing made sense to her anymore. Especially when he told Andrew she was cheating on him. What on earth brought that idea in his head? Reagan would never so much as look at another man, she had him and that's all she needed.

Although, the way it seemed, she was not what he needed.

That one thought brought a lone tear rolling down her cheek, followed by many more until she was in hysterics. It's like all she did lately was cry, tear after tear, tissue after tissue. Rather tiring cycle, i must say.

She willed herself to strip down and hop into the shower, wash up all the muck from her body. Nolan had finally arrived, Nathaniel would not ruin that for her. Well, at least she hoped he wouldn't.

Reagan got out, dressing up quickly in a big cream colored sweater and black skinny jeans. The weather had gotten increasingly cooler lately, and also including the fact that this was one of the few things that didn't show her baby bump.

Getting the band from around her wrist, she pulled it over her head, getting her hair in a neat bun. Well, as neat as it would get with her wild natural curls.

Taking one more look at the mirror, she heaved out a breath at her still slightly red eyes. She turned on the tap, splashing water on her face once before turning it off and leaving the washroom, grabbing her keys and cell phone, then exited the bedroom.

The closer she got downstairs, the louder the familiar snores became. She turned a corner, peeking slightly to see Nathaniel's large body sprawled over the couch, half hanging off.

She almost cooed at the sight, but quickly shook that thought out of her mind. Reagan sighed, another thing she'd been doing a lot of lately, and went to the small closet in the corridor, retrieving a small, fluffy blanket.

Reagan pushed his fallen body back on the couch, careful of waking him, putting a pillow under his head. Although, she wouldn't mind putting it over his face either. She pulled the blanket up, covering him as best as she could, then left the room with a pair of cream flats in hand.

Today will be a good day, she kept chanting.

It had to be.

_________________✍

Nathaniel woke up with a groan, his back in a terrible knot. He sat up, rolling it, hearing the satisfying crack sound it made. Looking down, he saw the fluffy blanket pooled at his feet, smiling a little, knowing Reagan put it on him at some point.

He yawned, pulling his cell phone out his pocket, he checked his notifications, seeing one missed call from Reagan last night, and two messages. One from Wren, and the other from Mya.

Nathaniel opened Mya's first, smiling a little as he read.

I had fun last night, we should do it again-xo

Yeah, he replied, the club was amazing, thank you, I really needed that.

Then, he checked Wren's message.

Hey, want to come to breakfast with us? Meet us at Yolk.

He quickly replied and sent a be there in ten and ran upstairs for a quick shower. Nathaniel got out, dressing up in a simple long sleeve and blue trousers. Once he was ready, he caught a quick glance at himself through the mirror, noticing the dark bruise on his jaw.

Quirking a brow, he reached up, pressing his palm on the still tender bruise, he winced in pain. When did that happen? He wondered. And, just like that, it came back to him in small flashes; Enigma, Mya, the strong drinks, being punched...by Andrew?

Why?

Nathaniel tried to remember, but came up short with nothing but a dull pain in his head, the start of a headache. He sighed, he'd remember later, opening the medicine cabinet and downing an Advil.

He left the washroom, looking at the watch on his wrist, it was almost ten in the morning. He hurriedly slipped on some shoes, grabbed his car keys and cell phone already in hand, then left his deserted home.

_________________✍

As soon as he sat down with the guys, Kingsley's eyes immediately zoned in on the nasty new shiner on his jaw.

"What happened to your jaw, Nate?" Kingsley asked, his voice dripping with concern as he stared on at the ugly dark bruise on his face.

Andrew looked up, mid bite of his second breakfast sandwich, awaiting Nathaniel's answer. He shrugged nonchalantly, not making eye contact with his brother, "bar fight," he lied smoothly, chuckling lightly, "you should see the other guy".

Andrew snorted, but kept quiet, still very angry at his big brother for what he did. He resisted the urge to punch him again, Nathaniel truly didn't deserve Reagan, she was too good for him.

That night was still a little hazy to him, all he remembered were the drinks, being dragged to a room with Mya, and getting punched by Andrew. Although, why he was punched is still a mystery to him, and something that embarrassing was better off kept to himself.

Every detail in between that gave him a headache just trying to remember it. He was so drunk, he couldn't drive himself home, so he stayed and slept in the room at Enigma after he drowned himself in more alcohol. And, he drove home the next day sporting a giant headache, feeling so weak that he just passed out on the couch.

Even though things were still sort of foggy, it didn't bother him, he'd remember eventually.

Wren swallowed his food, then tapped Nathaniel on his arm, pointing to his left. "Hey, isn't that Reagan over there?" he asked curiously, nodding his head to her direction.

Andrew comes in front of him, blocking his view, "yeah, that's Reagan alright," he glances at Nathaniel, eyes set in a frightening glare.

Cameron sipped on his plain black coffee, raising his eye brows in a pleasant surprise. "More importantly, who is she with?" he let out a sigh of contentment at the warm feeling the hot beverage gave him.

Kingsley takes a look at the young man that was currently giving Reagan a tight, friendly embrace. "He's uh," he clears his throat, mumbling out the rest in embarrassment, "really handsome," his cheeks flamed.

The whole table turns to him, then shift their eyes to Cameron, waiting to see his reaction. He shrugged, "can't argue with that, the guy is pretty hot," he took another sip of his coffee, eyeing the mystery guy.

Kingsley pouted, crossing his arms over his chest childishly, "okay, okay. Lesson learned, now eyes on me, Cam," he whined.

Cameron chuckled, pecking his boyfriend's lips, "always".

Andrew groans regrettably, "I knew I should have joined that bet," he said, murmuring lowly to himself.

Meanwhile, Reagan stayed unaware of the group of guys just a few feet away from her and Nolan. She grinned at him. "So, you were serious about staying here," he nodded.

"Yeah, I found a nice one story flat just a few streets down from here, it's perfect for me," he grinned proudly.

"Well, I'd love to stop by anytime you'd have me," she told him. He agreed, and they continued chatting, catching up on what they missed over the last couple years.

Nathaniel's eyes stayed trained on the young man, narrowing ever so slightly. Pretty much through the whole breakfast, he only had one bite of his food, and hadn't even taken a sip of his coffee.

A few minutes later, Reagan stood up with Nolan, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, walking closely together to the exit. At that, Nathaniel had enough, he stood without a word, walking with a purpose towards the pair.

He didn't know what it was, jealously maybe, but he couldn't help his actions. Without thinking, he practically snatched Reagan out of Nolan's hold, planting an aggressive and heated kiss upon her lips.

Reagan pulled away almost as soon as it started, her brows furrowed in anger, she wiped her lips with the back of her hand, disgusted at his childish antics.

Nolan chimed in, "it would be much appreciated if you refrain from eating my sister's face in front of me". That accent, Nathaniel thought, it had to be Nolan.

Nathaniel looked over at him, "then don't look," he told him, about to pull Reagan in for another kiss, but was cut short. Not by Reagan, but by himself. He turned once again, dumbfounded, "wait, did you say sister?" he asked.

Nolan rolled his eyes, replying caustically, "no, I said uncle". Reagan smiled at that, but Nathaniel however, did not find it funny. She tried, and failed, to pull away from Nathaniel's hold, finally giving up and resorting to childishly folding her arms with a huff.

"Sister," Nathaniel repeated to himself, "you're her brother," her pointed to Nolan. You could practically see the wheels turning in his brain, trying to make sense of the situation. "But, Reagan doesn't have any siblings".

"I never said I was an only child," Reagan retorted, finally succeeding in getting out of his tight hold. "What did you think Nolan was to me, then?" she questioned.

Their eyes felt like it was burning holes in his body at the intensity, he awkwardly coughed, squirming in his spot. He looked around, noticing not only Andrew's and the others attention, but the other curious eyes staring at them.

Why can't they mind their own business? 

"T-that's not important," he stuttered. Nolan smirked at how uncomfortable Nathaniel looked, shaking his head at him. Nathaniel looked at her, "can we continue this at home?" Reagan sighed, but nodded in agreement.

He walked, well, more like ran, away, sitting back down at the booth by Wren's side.

Nolan glanced over at the group of boys, one face immediately catching his attention, he raised a brow, nudging his head in their direction. "Who's that?" he asked his sister.

Reagan followed his intense gaze, looking at Cameron, "the one drinking coffee," she questioned

"No, blue shirt".

Her mouth shaped in an 'O' form, "oh, that's Kingsley," she watched her brother warily with narrowed eyes, finally understanding. "No, Nolan, don't even think about it".

He grinned mischievously, "too late".

"No," she told his sternly, "Nolan, he has a boyfriend, in fact, he's sitting right next to him," she said. Nolan's gaze dropped to Cameron, absentmindedly nodded his head as if he approved.

Nolan's lips twitched upward into a lazy grin, "when has that ever stopped me before?" he smirked.

Reagan sighed, "please don't, Kingsley is a relationship type of guy, you're more of a fuck and dump guy," she told him truthfully. But, then quickly added, "no offense".

He shrugged, "none taken, Rea," he cleared his throat, "anyway, I think you should go back to Mr Possessive over there". Nolan sent a small smile her way, giving her a slight shove in Nathaniel's direction.

_________________✍

"So, let me get this straight," Nathaniel started once again, still not getting it through his head, "Nolan, is your brother," he said with an unsure voice.

By this time, they've all went back to Nathaniel's place. Wren, Andrew, Cameron, and Kingsley tagging along, sitting on the couch quietly, watching the scene unfold. Three out of four of them confused with the argument.

She nodded her head, almost already seeming exhausted with the conversation at hand. "Yes! Brother. B-r-o-t-h-e-r, as in blood related. And, even if we weren't siblings, he wouldn't be interested in me, he doesn't exactly like my type of equipment," she seethed.

Nathaniel looked at her confused, then it dawned on him, and a look of realization crossed his features. "So, he's," he paused, scrunching up his eyebrows, "gay".

Once again, she nodded, this time, slowly, looking at him as if she were talking to a child. She swore sometimes Nathaniel was slower than Internet Explorer. "I mean, he was pretty much eye raping Kingsley back there," she absentmindedly pointed in his direction.

Kingsley almost jumped up off the couch in shock, he had that deer in headlights look, surprised at the news. "Wait, what?" but they paid no mind to him.

Reagan flayed her arms in the air in frustration, "God, Nate, i can't believe you sometimes".

Cameron piped up, "wait, go back to the eye raping part," Kingsley was still gaping at them, nodding his head, agreeing with his boyfriend.

Again, they were ignored.

"Nathan, did it ever occur to you that I was talking to my brother?" she titled her head to the side, honestly curious, he shook his head. "I wouldn't cheat, Nate," she was genuinely hurt, "I'm not you".

Nathaniel looked at her as if she got a second head, "what are you talking about?" He was completely lost.

Andrew so badly wanted to speak up and call him out, thinking he was playing dumb. But, he promised he wouldn't, Andrew was never one to go back on a promise.

"Are you really playing this game right now? Don't act innocent when I'm holding the evidence," she yelled.

"I honestly have no idea what yo-"

She pulled out her cell phone, quickly clicking the video that's been on replay in her head for hours, fast-forwarding to the part. "Just shut up, and watch".

Reagan clicked play, the tears springing back in her eyes at the sound of the familiar moaning and groaning. Everyone was deathly silent, their eyes widening in shock and pity for Reagan.

But, for Andrew, he just looked more and more disappointed. And, for Nathaniel, he finally filled the blanks of his memory in his night out. And, it was not at all what he expected.

The video cut off with one last line, the one that's been tugging at her heart.

"Don't tell her, Andrew, please".

Reagan looked at nothing but the ground, everyone else too speechless to talk. Andrew wanted to say he was sorry, even though it was an accident, he felt like it needed to be said. She didn't deserve to find out like that. She didn't deserve any of it.

"Oh my God," Nathaniel whispered.

"Are you still going to play dumb?" she sniffed, wiping her nose with the back of her hand, "pretend that wasn't you?" she asked. Nathaniel softened at her cracking voice.

She looked so fragile; destroyed. Nathaniel wanted nothing more than to hug her, never let her go, whisper in her ear that everything will be alright.

But, it wouldn't be, he knew that much.

This was brought upon himself. "I swear I didn't remember, not up until a few seconds ago, I promise you, baby girl". He moved forward and she took one step back, finally raising her head up, looking at his glassy eyes. "I wasn't in my right mind," he tried to reason.

"It was still a choice, Nathaniel," he winced at the sound of his full name, she'd never called him that. Never.

"I know, and I'm sorry".

"I'm sorry, is what you say when you leave the toilet seat up, when you break a dish, record over Vampire Diaries. Now, is not one of them".

Reagan took in a deep breath, "I just want to know, if that was never sent to me, would I have known?" she asked him, watching him squirm at her intense gaze.

He chuckled nervously, although he knew very well this was not a laughing matter, rubbing the back of his neck. Trying not to look into her eyes, he mumbled in a small voice, "probably not".

But, she heard him, loud and clear.

"Of course," she mumbled to herself.

"I didn't even remember, of course I wouldn't tell you".

"But, if you did, without the video, without Andrew," she countered, "would you have told me," her patience was wearing thin at this point.

"No," he yelled back in anger, "it would have hurt you, besides, I thought you were cheating on me with Nolan," he tried to justify.

Reagan crossed her arms over her chest, "repeat that last part for me," she pursed her lips.

His eyes immediately lost that hard glare, "uh," he spluttered, "I thought-"

"Exactly," she spat heatedly, "the one time you think," she scoffed. "I just, I can't even look at you right now".

Mya's words traveled back in her head, those terrible words she so badly wanted to forget. But, with the circumstances, that's all she could think about.

"You know he's just being nice, right?"

"This... thing is the only reason you're here".

"All this is only temporary, enjoy it while it lasts".

"Reagan," Nathaniel shook her, she snapped out if it, pulling away from him, noticing the hurt look in your eye. "Did you hear a word I said?" she shook her head no. He sighed, letting it go.

They were silent for a moment, all of them, until Wren decided to put in his two cents.

Wren scrunched up his nose in distaste, "that bitch," he looked to Nathaniel. "You cheated on her," he pointed at Reagan, "with Mya," he looked at his best friend as if he were stupid.

"I know right," Andrew mumbled under his breath, "if you were going to cheat on her, at least have it be someone who was worth it".

Nathaniel turned to them with a vicious glare, "you're not exactly helping my case here".

Cameron shrugged, "you're screwed regardless," he deadpanned.

Reagan wanted to laugh, but she couldn't. This argument just seemed to be sucking up all her energy. But, Nathaniel was still as fired up as could be, he didn't like being wrong or at fault.

"I'm sorry, okay, what else can I say?" he practically screamed at the top of his lungs, tired and fed up with the conversation. Reagan took a step back, a protective hand over her bump, shaking her head as she laughed humorlessly.

The bitter sound made him feel uneasy, but he tried not to show it. "See, that's what I mean, right there, the least you can do is actually sound like you mean it".

I do mean it, he wanted to say, but he kept his mouth shut.

She turned to the guys that were awkwardly sitting on the couch, all bunched up together. Her eyes scanned over each and every one of them before they stopped on Andrew, a light smile on her face.

"Thank you," she told him in a feathery voice, beckoning him over. Andrew stood up, but stayed put, "the rest of you guys can go," they happily obliged, scurrying out the house quickly. This wasn't their place to be at the moment, it was understandable.

Andrew awkwardly raised his hand as if he were still in grade school, waiting to be called on. Reagan nodded, waiting on him to say what he needed to. He cleared his throat, "why do I have to stay?" he asked.

"You're here to give him a good punch in the face every once in a while," Nathaniel's eyes widened at that.

"Wait, I-"

Reagan turned to him, "who asked you to talk?" she sassed, hands on her hips. If this situation was different, Nathaniel would tell her how incredibly sexy she looked, but now was not the time.

"Look, I know you must hate my guts right now, and I get that, but-"

"I don't," she mumbled.

'What?" he asked.

"That's the thing, Nathan, i don't hate you, as much as i want to, i can't hate you," she sighed, he beamed at those words, feeling the sliver of hope creep up. "All i feel right now towards you is betrayed," once she finished, that ghost of a smile on his face vanished.

Hate was a strong word.

But, love was stronger.

And, at this moment, she despised how much she loved him. If he loved her, he would have stayed committed to her no matter what. It seemed as if Reagan was in too deep, while Nathaniel's head was still poking out the hole.

When she was done, Reagan took a breath and headed upstairs without another word. It got deathly silent after that, Andrew shook his head in disappointment at his brother. "I expected better from you," he let out a dry laugh, "lesson learned".

Andrew left him alone to wallow in his thoughts, shutting the front door seconds later.

Reagan came down the stairs slowly, a small carry on luggage in hand, not making eye contact with him at all. Nathaniel looked up, noticing her bag, he panicked.

Hurriedly, he came to her side in quick strides, he grabbed her hand in a gentle grip. Reagan snatched her hand out of his, advancing toward the front door.

She took her car keys off the hook, not sparing him a second glance, her hand a mere centimeter away from the door knob. "W-where are you going?" he called out, his voice wobbly, broken.

"Somewhere you're not," Reagan told him, leaving him all alone in the big, empty, lifeless house. At those three words, Nathaniel broke down, he fell on his knees, in tears at making the biggest mistake of his life, letting Reagan go.

□■□■□

I started school today, 8th grade (yay .-.)

I thought it was pretty obvious that Nolan was her brother. Hmm, guess not. Anywho...

Reagan&Nathaniel: Boy or girl? Twins or nah?

Alana&Wren: Boy or girl? Twins or nah?

Nolan&Kingsley or Cameron&Kingsley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 132K 39
An arranged marriage was never what I wanted but it seemed to be what life was dishing out to me, and to make it worse, my husband-to-be preferred wo...
120K 2.6K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
45.6K 1.4K 26
❝ I am your queen and you are my king. This marriage is our kingdom and I will not allow another take my crown. Do you understand me, dear husband?❞ ...
170K 6.8K 27
**This is Book One of the Challenges of the Heart Series** She's innocent, he's not. What happens when naive meets heartbreaker? What happens when a...