Oreos||BWWM

By cocoapebbles

Some people like the cookie. Some like the cream. I like them together, with some milk of course. But, I'm no... More

Oreos
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Current Family Tree
AN: I got proposed to
It's up!

Chapter 18*

62.6K 2.7K 1.7K
By cocoapebbles

Warning: sexual content.

October 7th, 2014 (Reagan is 15 weeks and 1 days, Alana is 15 weeks)

Nathaniel looked on at his reflection through the mirror, straightening his crooked tie. He grimaced at the prominent dark circles under his eyes from his lack of sleep.

He walked out the washroom, sighing sadly at Reagan's sleeping figure. She was laying on her stomach, which frightened him very much. Nathaniel went over to her side, rolling her over on to her back.

She squirmed and shifted uncomfortably, about to roll back to her earlier position. Nathaniel placed his hand on her bump, rubbing it around in comforting circles, watching as her eyes fluttered open.

Reagan groaned, shutting her eyes tightly at the bright morning sun evading it. "Why are you up so early," Reagan asked groggily, her voice heavily laced with sleep.

He smiled at that. "Work, I'll be back in a couple hours," Nathaniel said while grabbing his watch off the dark nightstand.

She nodded, rubbing her eyes. Opening it with a slight squint, Reagan's lips twitched upward in a small smile. "Alright, I love you," before putting her head down on the comfortable and inviting pillow.

Nathaniel nodded, but didn't say anything, and instead walked out of the bedroom, leaving behind a confused and tired Reagan in his wake.

It had been like this for three days straight.

He was slowly, but surely, withdrawing from Reagan. As much as he wanted to assume that what he heard was nothing, he couldn't just let it slide either.

Who was Nolan?

Never had he heard that name before, so why now? Now, Nathaniel was never the jealous type, but it just seemed too suspicious. He sighed, picking up his car keys and going to the garage, getting in of of his many cars.

Maybe it was just an old friend of hers, he reasoned. Friends say they love eachother, right? Friends cheer eachother up when the other is feeling down.

Nothing to be worried about, nothing at all. He pulled up to his law firm, parking in his reserved spot.

Not unless she gave him a reason to.

_________________✍

Nathaniel locked up his office, tired of a long days work. All he wanted to do right now was crawl up in bed with his girlfriend, and take a much needed nap.

He clicked the button, waiting patiently for the elavator to open, and then his cell phone rang. He took it out his pocket, reading the name that popped up in bright letters, smiling a little.

Answering, he put it up to his ear, the elavator dinged, opening the door. "Hey Mya," he answered, walking inside.

She replied back cheerily, "Hey, I was wondering if you would want to do something today".

Nathaniel nodded, "yeah, sure, what did you have in mind," he looked at his watch, checking the time.

"I was hoping we could go to Enigma, you know, the club downtown," she questioned, her voice almost sounding nervous.

The elavator dinged again, letting him out at the last floor, he waved goodbye at a fellow employee. "Okay, we can meet up there, what time," he asked, getting in his car.

"Seven, seven thirty, around that time," she replied, unsure.

"It's fine, I'll just go home and change, we could go grab a bite before the club," he suggested with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Sounds good then," they ended the call, letting Nathaniel drive home with no distractions.

_________________✍

He walked in, tossing his keys on the coffee table in the parlor. Nathaniel loosened his tie, shrugging off his blazer, holding it in his hand as he walked slowly upstairs.

Once he got into their room, he saw the bed was empty, and the shower was running in the washroom. He unbuttoned his dress shirt, discarding it, allowing it to fall to the ground, not bothering to pick it up.

Nathaniel went to the closet, pulling on a plain white tee shirt. He took off his slacks, letting them pool at the bottom of his feet before he grabbed a dark pair of trousers.

Ready, he walked out, running his hand through his perfectly styled hair. He sat at the edge of the bed, tying his shoes until something caught his attention at the corner of his eye.

Reagan's cell phone.

Without a second thought, he reached for it, easily putting in the password, his birthday, March fifth. He pulled up her recent contacts, pressing call on the name that's been troubling him for days.

He watched the washroom door warily, listening to the ring. "Reagan, sweetheart, what have I told you about the time difference here," a thick English accent, laced with sleep, called out over the phone groggily.

Nathaniel immediately hung up the phone, getting up quickly off the bed, practically running out of his bedroom.

_________________✍

Mya and Nathaniel finally made it into the club after waiting in the impossibly long line. She immediately dragged him over to the bar, pulling him with her two hands on his wrist.

She called out to the bartender, asking for two of their strongest, but sweetest, drinks. He left them, going to fulfill their requests, while Mya scooted closer to Nathaniel, her hand rubbing his thigh.

He didn't think much of it, letting her continue with her act. The drinks were placed in front of them, Nathaniel downed it in one go, instantly regretting it from the familiar sting that burned his throat.

Mya took a minimizing sip, pushing it in his direction, "I think you need this more than I do," she smiled. He licked his lips, liking the cherry after taste it left behind.

Nathaniel let out a breath, "I've had a long day, Mya," he gratefully took it, this time, only taking big gulps, growing fond of the slight burn it left behind.

She beckoned the bartender over, "keep 'em coming," she said, standing off of the stool, pulling Nathaniel to his feet. "Well, Nathaniel, it's my job to help you forget," she gave him a shot glass filled with Vodka, "now, let loose," she exclaimed, dragging him to the dance floor.

He stumbled, almost tripping against his own two feet, Mya giggled, tilting her head to the side. "You don't feel like dancing, huh," she asked.

Nathaniel shook his head quickly from side to side, but quickly regret it at the small dizzy spell he recieved. "I need another drink," he intertwined their hands together, pulling her back over to the bar.

Picking up one of the many drinks that littered the counter, he drank it, letting out a content sigh once the glass was empty. He dropped it and turned to Mya who was already staring at him, her gaze intense.

"Let's go somewhere quiet," he gulped, nodding, letting her drag him towards an empty, dimly lit room, the feel good music almost completely drowned out.

It was peaceful.

Mya ran her dainty little fingers through his hair, pulling him impossibly close. She smiled, her cool breath fanning his face, their lips literally centimeters apart. Yet, she stayed still, waiting patiently for him to continue where she left off.

Seconds passed by, he searched her eyes, clouded over by lust. He groaned aloud, unable to bare their close proximity any longer, and smashed his lips on hers.

She smirked into the kiss, silently rejoicing at her small victory. It quickly turned heated, tongue clashing upon tongue. Nothing but their moans and groans filled the room.

Nathaniel picked Mya up, his hands on her bum, carrying her to the long black couch that wrapped around the room. She dragged her hands up and down his chiseled chest, that was still annoyingly covered by the thin, nearly transparent fabric.

"I need this off," she breathed, bringing her hands down to the hem of his white shirt. He helped her, tossing it carelessly to the side, not missing a beat.

He didn't waste another second before reconnecting their lips. His hands roamed all over her body, not leaving any part untouched. Mya writhed beneath him, arching her back upward, skin upon fabric.

Nathaniel didn't like that one bit. At the snap of a finger, Mya's blouse was gone and on the floor. He pulled away, admiring her white lace bra, licking his lips in desire.

Reagan would have worn it better, he thought.

Sighing, he shook the thought out of his head. But, the more he pushed it away, it pushed back. Instead of Mya, he saw Reagan, all he could see was Reagan.

Her gorgeous smile, body, her kind personality, her laugh. God, how he loved her laugh, he treasured it more than anything. To know he was the cause of it, and no one else.

"Nathaniel," Mya whispered, pulling him out of his trance. Her hand went behind his neck, pulling him forward in a forceful kiss.

There was no spark, not like Reagan's kisses. Everything was passionate, meaningful, beautiful and filled with love, not lust like this one.

He blamed it on the alcohol.

All of it. Although, he only had a few glasses, it seemed like the only logical explanation. This wasn't him, this isn't him. Nathaniel would never cheat on Reagan.

He definitely wouldn't be pulling another woman's shorts down, feeding off of her moaning his name. Nathaniel wouldn't unbuckle his belt and take off his trousers in the presence of another woman.

She was beautiful, but Reagan was a Goddess.

Pulling out his wallet, he searched, hoping to find a condom, but he didn't. He pulled his locks in frustration at his misfortune, deciding to throw all caution to the wind.

"Fuck it," he grumbled lowly, leaning down, marking all over her neck, leaving small red bruises that would surely become more prominent over time. Nathaniel felt her hand reach down, palming him through his Calvin Klein briefs.

He groaned in her neck, feeling her squeeze him teasingly. "You like that," she whispered in his ear, licked the outer shell, watching him shiver in response.

"Quit teasing," he moaned out, unable to hold it in any longer. She complied, her hand no longer palming him, but resting at the band of his briefs.

Mya was soaking at this point, and he was painfully erect, in need of attention. Her hand sank down, cupping him, stroking him slowly.

She was good, but Reagan was better.

Meanwhile, Andrew danced with his buddies, cell phone in hand, taking a video of their foolishness. He laughed as his friend, Blair, attempted a split, crying out at the immense pain.

"Help me," he boomed at his so called best friends, his hands extended out, waiting for them to help pull him up. Andrew and one of the three others, Gage, grabbed his hand, lifting him up.

The look on Blair's face was priceless, it almost seemed as if he wanted to cry. "I need to lie down," he said, his head nodding over to one of the many private rooms at Enigma.

They helped him, Andrew's cell phone still on video, but now pointed to the ground, only picking up the occasional passing flashing lights.

Andrew opened the door, the music too loud for him to hear the grunts and moans that came from the room. The small group came inside, but stopped dead in their tracks at the sight before them.

Nathaniel's briefs were shed from his body, as well as Mya's undergarments, grunting as he relentlessly pounded into her. They didn't stop, not noticing the company that had now joined the room.

"What the Hell, Nathan," Andrew yelled, baffled at the scene, his hands flying upward in disbelieve, no longer supporting his slightly injured friend.

He stopped immediately once he heard the familiar voice, pulling out of Mya, his face only described as one of pure horror. Gage quickly scurried out the room, Blair limping right behind him.

Andrew's eyes landed on Mya, his face twisted in disgust, "when did she get into town," he mumbled to himself. Mya didn't bother to cover up her exposed body, and instead sauntered over to her discarded clothes.

Nathaniel seemed to be sobering up quickly, his eyes frantically looking around the room that suddenly felt sufficatingly small. "Oh God, what did I do," he groaned into his hands, a wave of guilt flooding over him.

Mya, now in a bra and shorts, her panties in hand, went back to him, grinning. "You fucked me into oblivion," bending down, she added,whispering, "and, i wouldn't mind if you did it again". She went to wrap her arms around him.

Andrew was quick, swatting her hand away, pushing her away lightly, "you've done enough, Mya". He kept his eyes up, tossing Nathaniel his trousers.

Nathaniel thanked him silently, "can you hand me my briefs," he stood up, asking.

Andrew huffed, picking up the said undergarment that now sported a darker patch in the crotch area. His anger boiled at the sight, he dropped it, turning around, punching Nathaniel square in his jaw.

Mya yelped, her eyes set in a glare towards Andrew, "don't touch him," she tried to get into middle.

He turned to her. If looks could kill, he'd be smiling like a maniac in his jail cell right this instant. "Sluts don't get to talk," he spat, venom in his voice.

Nathaniel massaged his aching jaw, looking down at the carpeted ground in shame. "I deserved that," he sulked.

Andrew crossed his arms over his chest. "Oh, no you don't. You don't get to feel sorry for yourself," he pointed an accusing finger in his direction.

Mya chimed in, "Nath-"

"So help me, if another word comes out of that filthy mouth of yours, I will not be able to stop myself from putting my hands on you," he threatened, not taking his eyes off his sorry excuse of a big brother.

She rolled her eyes, he wouldn't dare touch me, she thought. "Nathaniel, don't just let him talk to me like that," she whined.

Andrew laughed humorlessly, his shoulders shook with his head. He charged at her, but Nathaniel caught his arm. "Don't touch her," Mya beamed at his words.

Snatching his hands away from Nathaniel's hold, Andrew sneered, "don't touch me". Nathaniel's trousers were now on, unbuttoned, but on nevertheless. His white shirt laid lifeless on his shoulder.

Nathaniel spared a glance at Mya, who was still half dressed. "Mya, you should go," she pouted, but walked up to him, wanting a goodbye kiss.

Andrew got between them, "take one more step," his voice was like ice, cold, as he held up one finger. The look he gave her almost seemed like he was saying, "try me".

She huffed, swaying her hips from side to side in attempts to be flirtatious, but it just earned a pillow to the head, courtesy of Andrew Talon Adams.

Nathaniel stifled a laugh, swallowing it down. "you cheated," Andrew simply said once she left, shutting the door behind her. Although, his voice was far from calm, it still had that icy bite that Nathaniel had a feeling was far from gone.

"Don't you think I know that," he rubbed his hand over his face, distressed.

Andrew scoffed, "I think you're forgetting someone; she's about this high, long curly hair, real pretty," he paused, shoving Nathaniel away. "And pregnant with your God damn baby, you dumb ass," he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"I made a mistake, 'Drew-"

Andrew shook his head, "you made a choice, Nate," he rebutted, cutting him off.

"She's cheating on me".

He gave Nathaniel a blank look, "Reagan," he asked, Nathaniel nodded. "The girl that was a virgin until she met you, the woman that is carrying your child. The girl that is so deeply in love with you, it almost feels like I'm watching a Disney movie, is cheating on you," Andrew stated.

It made Nathaniel feel dumb as Andrew said those things. He felt like an asshole for doubting her, and an even bigger one for cheating. "Don't tell her, Andrew, please," he begged.

Andrew's cell phone made an annoying beeping noise. He ignored it, "I won't," he said, Nathaniel let out a sigh of relief, "you will".

"Why does this even matter to you anyway," he pulled his plain tee shirt from over his shoulder, pulling it on.

"No one deserves to be cheated on, Nathan. She didn't deserve this," he shook his head in disappointment, "you don't deserve her".

_________________✍

Reagan's cell phone chimed from under her pillow, waking her from her peaceful sleep. She looked to her side, sighing sadly, it was empty.

She pulled her phone from under her pillow, squinting at the bright screen light. Her notification read in bright white letters.

One new message.

□■□■□

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

Don't hurt me, please.

I was reading back at my story a couple days ago, and blood of God, what the Hell happened. It's like I don't even try anymore compared to my earlier chapters. Chapter 6 and 12 are the worst. If you voted for those, you're the real MVP.

When the book is done, I'll edit everything. Starting with those two chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 9.6K 48
#1 IN COMEDY-ROMANCE As soon as the door clicked, he removed his shoes and threw me on to the bed. Getting above me on all fours, he eyed me playfull...
250K 12.8K 42
"So, you don't care that we are so different?" I ask him, his face inches apart from mine. "Does it bother you?" He asks back in his husky voice. "No...
243K 13.4K 76
COMPLETED✔ "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind that your tongue slowly massages as your ta...
425K 19.5K 45
This book is a RomCom book(Romance comedy). Read if you love laughing.😊 CURRENTLY EDITING AND WORKING ON RE-WRITING. PLEASE IGNORE SOME IMMATURE THI...