fallen♡♡joshler (SMUT)

By babydolljoseph

Tyler's a fuckboy and Josh is in love !warning! - this book is gross and cringe and a little rapey im sorry i... More

teaser
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
31%
32%
33%
34%
35%
36%
37%
38%
39%
40%
41%
42%
43%
44%
45%
46%
47%
48%
49%
50%
51%
53%
54%
55%
56%
57%
58%
59%
60%
61%
62%
63%
64%
65%
66%
67%
68%
;)69%;)
70%
71%
72%
73%
74%
75%
76%
77%
78%
79%
80%
81%
82%
83%
84%
85%
86%
87%
88%
89%
90%
91%
92%
93%
94%
95%
96%
97%
98%
99%
100%
epilogue
A/N

52%

1.7K 46 96
By babydolljoseph

"what time is your game today Tyler?" brendon asked as he sat down at the lunch table.

"6:30. its home too." Tyler said, giving Josh his food and setting his down.

"thanks baby." Josh said, Tyler smiling. he always went and got him and Josh lunch.

"who ya'll play?" dallon asked.

"liberty union lions." Tyler said, taking a bite of his chicken strip.

"they any good?" Josh asked.

"hell no. they suck ass." Tyler said.

"well I expect at least 30 points." Josh said.

"done. as long as I get something in return." Tyler smiled.

"oh whatcha got in mind?" Josh raised his eyebrows.

"a chicken strip dinner from sonic." Tyler said.

"o"

"and a blowjob." Tyler said.

"sounds fucking amazing." brendon said.

"hell yeah."

-♡-

Josh laughed as Ryan tackled brendon, the two boys fighting over the last m&m in the bag.

they were at the game, and tyler was on the court warming up with the rest of the team.

"ow! you bitch! its mine!" Brendon yelled.

"no its mine!" Ryan yelled as brendon pushed him on the floor and straddled him, restricting him from moving.

brendon grabbed the m&m out of the bag, holding it over his mouth and bragging to Ryan.

"oh look! it's going in my mouth! its mi-- OW GODDAMNIT." brendon screamed as Ryan jerked his knee up, hitting him in the balls causing brendon to drop the candy, Ryan catching it and eating it.

brendon rolled over on his side, clutching his dick in pain.

"fuck.you." brendon said.

"tonight. if your dick even still works." Ryan said.

"what is wrong with yall?!" Josh laughed.

"I wanted the candy." brendon got up off the floor and sat back on the seat, frowning and crossing his arms.

Ryan leaned over and kissed him, sticking his tongue all around his mouth.

"there you little bitch." Ryan said.

"that didn't taste like chocolate that just tasted like my cum HAHAHHAH!" brendon laughed/screamed at his own joke.

"really? cause you were the one licking your cum off of me..." Ryan said.

"oof." Dallon said.

"burn." Josh said.

"yeah yeah shut up." brendon rolled his eyes.

"one day I'm gonna cut all y'alls weed privileges off and ya'll are gonna be sucking back up to me." brendon said, fixing his glasses that he decided to wear today.

"we can get weed ourselves. the only person that gonna be sucking back to you is Ryan." Emma said.

"amen." Josh said.

"I've never sucked brendons dick in my life." Ryan said.

"oh right my bad. you're a virgin to aren't you." Emma said.

"100%"

"ouch." Josh said to Brendon.

"fine I'll just go back to dallon." brendon scoffed.

"no thanks." dallon said, making a playful disgusted face.

"its okay brendon you can join in every once and a while with me and ty." Josh said.

"that's too much dick in one sitting." brendon said.

"haha that's what Emma says when I ask her to suck my dick. haha get it. cause there's so much of it." dallon said.

" 'theres so much of it'. you have so much dick." Ryan laughed.

"haha that's what Emma tells me when she sees my dick." dallon said.

"I could kill you." Emma said.

"please daddy." dallon joked.

"stOp." Emma said.

"okey daddy." dallon said.

"I WILL KILL YOU DALLON JAMES." Emma yelled.

"careful dal. she used the middle name." Ryan said.

"yes daddy." dallon said to Ryan.

Emma jumped on dallon, pushing him off the seat.

"I can't hit a girl this isn't fair." dallon said.

"yeah well Ryan's a guy but he still hit brendon." Emma said.

"HAHHA-wait." brendon said once he realized what she said.

"hey Ryan's all the way gay, I'm only halfway there." brendon said.

"what the actual fuck is going on up here?" Tyler said, walking up the stairs.

"hey you should be practicing." Josh said.

"we still got 10 minutes. hey baby." Tyler smiled, leaning down, Josh turning his head around so Tyler could kiss him.

"here. I got you a water earlier." Josh said, handing Tyler a cold bottle.

"thank ya." he said, taking a drink from it.

"you look really hot." Josh said.

"I thought so too." Tyler joked.

"nah but I have been hit on like 4 times already." Tyler said, sitting in Josh's lap.

"ooo next person that hits on you after the game, tell them to meet you in the locker room and then we could make out when they walk in." Josh said.

"sounds like a plan." Tyler said.

"ty, coach is lookin for you. lets go." some guy on the basketball team said.

"aight. bye guys. bye baby, love you." Tyler said, kissing Josh real quick.

"good luck. love you too." Josh said.

they went back to the court, everybody sitting down ready to be called out.

"for our home team, the warriors from Worthington High School!" the announcer started, the crowd cheering.

"our starting players for the warriors are; number 38,,,,our senior post coming in at 6' 3",,, Ethan Anderson!!!!! number 25 our junior forward,,, coming in at 5' 7",,, Nathan Thompson!!!! our other junior forward number 24 coming in at 5' 8",,, Jaxon Thompson!!!"

"i can't believe both the twins are starters." Ryan said.

"I know. and they're both really good" dallon said.

"our senior guard,, number 12,,, coming in at 5' 5" Owen Micheal!!! and now, who you've all been waiting for. our star point guard,,number 3,,,the senior coming in at 5' 10",,,, Tyler Joseph!!!!!!" the announcer finishing, the crowd erupting.

"WOOOOOO. GO TYLERRRRRR YEAHHHHH WOOOOOO." Josh yelled, everyone else cheering.

the announcer did the other team but nobody cares about them so.

"god Tyler is so hot. how did I get that." Josh said.

"because you're hot too." Ryan said.

"rys right." Emma said.

"oh okay." Josh shrugged.

the red blew his whistle, bouncing the ball and throwing it up, the game beginning.

of course, Ethan won, hitting the ball to owen, who passed it to Tyler.

he started dribbling, bringing the ball down the court. the other team was scrambling around, trying to catch up with the offenses play. nathan screened for Ethan, him rolling to the free throw line. Tyler passed it to him, and he turned around and shot, the ball swishing through the net.

the crowd cheered again, the warriors hustling down the court to play defense.

the lions brought the ball down, Tyler guarding the point guard.

Josh couldn't keep his eyes off Tyler, and how focused he was when he played sports, it was so hot to Josh and apparently the whole entire world.

Tyler slapped the ball away, chasing it down the court. he grabbed it, dribbling down and shooting a layup.

everytime the warriors got the ball they ended up scoring, and at half time it was already 48-15, Tyler scoring 27 of the 48 points.

"why is our basketball team so good?" Josh asked.

"cause coach works their asses off. and we just have good players." Dallon said.

"babe will you go get me some m&ms?" brendon whined.

"no! I'm not getting up!" Ryan laughed.

"I'll give you money!" brendon begged.

"no." Ryan sassed.

"fuck." brendon said.

"go get your own damn m&m's." dallon said.

"it's so far though." brendon complained.

"I guess you're not getting m&m's then." dallon said.

"I hate ya'll." brendon said.

"shut up." Ryan said.

"rude." Brendon said.

"here they come." Josh said, clapping once the boys ran out.

"liberty's coach does not look happy." Emma said.

"he probably just chewed them out so bad." dallon said.

the ref blew the whistle, handing the ball to liberty. they passed it in, the guy going to pass it to his teammate but Tyler slapped it away, going down and making a layup.

"dude Josh these girls are on Tyler's Instagram. they just said the funniest fucking thing." dallon said, over hearing a group of girls in front of him.

"what'd they say." josh said.

"this blonde chick goes, 'fuck I think he has a girlfriend' and the other girl asked why and she said cause he had a date in his bio with a heart and they were talking about how hot he was and the blonde girl goes 'well he doesn't have a girlfriend' and the brunettes like 'oh so what's the date for?' and she goes 'he has a boyfriend. he's a gay'" dallon laughed.

"THEY DID NOT." Josh laughed

"YEAH THEY DID." Dallon said.

"there gonna turn around and see you and then freak out." brendon said.

"I'm gonna try to get them to turn around." Josh said.

"GO TYLER I LOVE YOU WOOOO!" he screamed, seeing Tyler smile on the court as he was bringing the ball down.

the blonde girl turned around, seeing Josh and looking back down to her phone.

"holy shit." she said.

"what?" the brunette said.

"his boyfriend is right behind us!" she whisper/screamed.

"no fucking way!"

"that whole group is so hot!" she said.

"I wonder if they can hear us?" the blonde said.

"probably not." she said.

dallon turned back around, muffling his laughter with his hand.

Tyler swished a three pointer, the crowd cheering, including Josh really loud.

the lions had the ball, one guy dribbling in to shoot but got his shot blocked by Ethan. Jaxon got the ball, taking it down court and shooting a layup.

"they really do suck a lot." brendon said.

"they do." Josh said.

"you suck." Ryan said.

"you swallow." brendon said.

"hell yeah I do." Ryan said.

"you're such a bitch." brendon said.

"only for you." Ryan winked.

"ew." dallon said.

"suck my dick, weekes" brendon said.

"been there, done that." dallon said.

"true." brendon shrugged, taking a drink out of his McDonald's drink.

Josh watched Tyler as they continued talking about stupid shit.  he had his Jersey between his teeth, and his face was red. his hair was stuck to his forehead and damn did he look like a 5 star meal.

Tyler caught the ball, pulling up and taking a jumper shot, it of course going in.

he's always been good at basketball, it being one of his many talents if you know what I mean.

he worked very hard at basketball and baseball, making sure he does his best job.

him and dallon both play baseball. dallon was pitcher and Tyler was catcher. him and dal go way back when it comes to baseball.

the buzzer went off, indicating it was the end of the 3rd quarter.

the teams went to their benches, Tyler grabbing his water and taking a big drink.

"alright ya'll can do whatever you want to I really don't care." coach said, sitting back down.

"a few more games and then its state. you ready Joseph?" Jaxon said.

"hell yeah I am. ready to kick some ass." Tyler said, finding Josh in the crowd.

Josh waved and smiled, Tyler smiling back and waving.

"ohmygod is he waving at us?!" the brunette said.

"no you whore! he's waving at his boyfriend." the blonde said.

"damnit."

"why is that same though." Josh laughed

the 4th quarter started, the boys just running around and doing whatever they wanted to, still scoring points.

Josh started recording Tyler on snapchat as he caught the ball, dribbling it while standing in one spot.

the guy tried to come up and steal the ball, Tyler dribbling fast to one side and when the guy tried to steal it again he went in between his legs very fast. Tyler broke him, the crowd erupting and screaming.

Josh put the video on his story, putting the caption '#3 stole this guys dignity and stole my heart'.

Tyler shot the three pointer, swishing it and then helping the guy up.

the final buzzer went off, the game ending and the crowd cheering.

the teams went off into the locker room, the final score ending up being 77-15. Tyler scored 42 points.

"man Tyler's getting more than a blowjob tonight." Josh said.

Tyler came out of the locker room, still in his uniform with a pair of black birkanstocks on and his basketball bag on his shoulder.

"you played amazing." Josh said, kissing him on the cheek.

"yeah good job bro." dallon said, everyone else telling him good job.

"thank ya thank ya." he said.

"c'mon, let's go up here and take pictures." Josh said, everyone following him up to a less crowded place.

"me and you first." Josh said.

josh handed Emma his phone, wrapping both arms around Tyler's waist, Tyler wrapping his one arm across Josh's shoulders and smiling.

"hey ty ty! good game!" Jordan said. him, jay, Kelly, and Chris walking up to them.

"good game baby." Kelly said.

"thanks mom." he said, hugging her.

"Josh, take a picture of me and the boys." Tyler said, squating on his heels and wrapping each arm around jay and Jordan. they all smiled, Josh taking the picture.

"alright I'm done. you ready?" Tyler said to Josh.

"yeah." Josh said.

"hey ya'll wanna go to chilis?" brendon asked.

"hell yes. I'm starving." Tyler said.

"alright. we'll meet all ya'll there." dallon said, him and Emma leaving.

"see ya." brendon said to Josh, them leaving.

"I'll be home tonight after we're done eating." Tyler said to Kelly.

"alright be safe." Kelly said, them walking off.

they went to Tyler's truck, getting in and starting it.

"hang on. gotta post this." Tyler said.

he posted the picture of him and jordan and jay, the caption being
"my biggest fans #19-0👀"

"I thought I was your biggest fan?" Josh said.

"not even close to these boys."

A/N:
btw 19-0 means they've won 19 games and lost 0

I like explaining things in very good detail. especially what I picture my characters to look like in my book so here's a description of the characters.

tyler:  very tan skin. very tall, long legs. has very defined abs and decent sized arm and leg muscles. he has a perfect jawline and a pretty face. his hair is short on the sides and very very long up top. plays basketball(point guard) and baseball(catcher)

josh: short. doesn't have abs but has a flat stomach and nice v-line. nice jawline. cute nose and eyes. hair is short on sides and very curly and long up top

brendon: almost as tall as Tyler(around 5' 8"). semi defined abs and muscles (not as big as Tylers). perfect jawline. perfect nose. wears glasses sometimes. hair is short on sides and long up top (like it is in real life) plays football (quarterback) and soccer(forward)

dallon: very very tall (around 6'3") defined abs and muscle. nice jawline. skinny nose.  hair is like it is in real life plays baseball(pitcher) and football (wide receiver)

Ryan: a little shorter than Josh. flat stomach. cute jawline. perfect nose and eyes. very pretty face. very curly and sorta shaggy hair.

Emma: about Josh's height. flat stomach. very beautiful in the face. natural platinum blond beach curly hair which she straightens a lot. very good at makeup. gr888 ass. overall just very pretty 10/10

and brendon and dallon playing football and brendon playing soccer I just added on so don't be confused pls ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 326 6
"You heard the realtor, they had this room locked and didn't use it," Zayn says and tries to kiss Harry's cheek, but Harry pulls away, annoyed at the...
4.8K 323 20
"Bunny..." "Baby Doll..." "Little Dove..." "Bunny... it's me." I took a step forward, in hopes that calling her by that name would make her remember...
19.2K 669 25
Student/Teacher AU because why the hell not? Kellic • • I've been obsessed with Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens for about a month now and I'...
762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...