"Who would you choose?" [Sach...

By Cub_pengu

So for this story, Chaeyoung is a guy, again. And he's a nobody in JYP High. He's newly transferred to JYP Hi... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
Sorry 😅
E I G H T
N I N E
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
New book!

T E N

1.8K 80 40
By Cub_pengu

[Chaeyoung's POV]

After Mina left, I kneel down on the floor and cry my hearts out.

"Ahh!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and smashed everything I see.

My house is now in a mess but I don't care.

I was about to exit the house when I step onto something.

I move my feet away and looked down.

It's Mina's key.

Tears start to flow down my cheeks again.

I picked it up and look at it.

Then, I saw a keychain with out names on it.

'채영 ❤️ 미나 영원히'

I start cry again and held the keys near my chest.

"Mina-ya... I'm sorry... Please come back..." I mumbled and just then, noona and Tzuyu came back.

"Chaeyoung-ah! What happen here? Why is it a mess here?" Noona asked and I hugged her.

I cried on her shoulder and she just patted my back.

"N-Noona... Mina broke up with me..." I said and she just kept silence.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked as he look at me, concerned.

"I cheated on her... But I'm being blindfolded by lust..." I said and noona broke the hug.

"Then that's your fault Chaeyoung-ah..." Noona said but I just keep crying.

"Where's Mina?" Tzuyu asked and I remained silence for a while before saying.

"She left... She move back to her house... She gave me back the keys..." I said and noona took the keys.

"She loves you very much, Chaeyoung-ah... I think you've broke her heart... I can see that she's a fragile girl and she's now heartbroken..." Noona said after seeing that keychain.

I then took the keychain and went back to my room.

I laid down on my bed and look at my side, the side that Mina used to sleep at.

I touched the empty side and hug the pillow that she used to sleep on.

I inhaled the scent on the pillow and tears start flow down my cheek.

'It's been so long since I last inhaled this scent...' I thought and hug the pillow tighter.

Then I imagine that Mina is right beside me, facing me and smiling to me.

"Chaeyoung-ah, how's your day?" She asked with her soft voice while smiling to me.

I just smiled to her and slowly, she turned to ashes and vanished.

I tried to catch her but she's already disappeared.

"Mina-ya..." I cried out and slowly cry myself to sleep.

After taking a nap, I woke up and look at my side but saw no Mina.

'Right... Mina has left...' I thought and sighed.

*Knock knock*

"Chaeyoung-ah? Dinner's ready." Noona said but I continue to lie on my bed.

"I'm not hungry..." I answered and continue to hug the pillow and the keychain.

"But you got to eat." Noona said.

"I'm not hungry..." I repeated and I can hear noona sighed.

"Okay... If you need anything, tell me..." Noona said and went down.

I continue to look at the empty space beside me.

Then, imaginary Mina came back.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you have to eat... It's not good for you not to eat..." The imaginary Mina said and I smiled looking at her.

"It's weird that I can't hug you or kiss you even though you're here... I regret not cherishing you, Mina-ya... Come back to me, Mina-ya..." I said and the imaginary Mina is gone again.

Then I cried again and cried myself to sleep again.

The next morning,

I woke up and look to my side again.

I know that Mina is not beside me but I'm always hoping that I will see her once I open my eyes.

"Chaeyoung-ah, wake up... You need to go to school..." Mina's voice echoed in my mind.

"Mina? Where are you, Mina?" I asked and heard no sound.

'It's just my imaginary...' I thought and got up.

I then went to the bathroom and freshen up.

After freshening up, I change to my uniform and grabbed my bag.

I just went down to wear my shoes and went out.

I don't feel like eating.

I slowly walked to uni and when I reach, I saw Sana running to me.

"Babe! Why do you look so pale?" Sana suddenly stop in front of me.

"I don't get enough sleep." I said and walked to class.

Once I enter class, I saw a guy flirting with Mina while she's smiling shyly.

'I used to be the one that make her smile like this.' I thought and sighed.

But when I look closely, I can see the guy's face.

It's Bambam?!

I wanted to go up and punch him but I suddenly remembered that I've broke up with Mina.

I lowered my head and walked pass them.

I sat down on my seat and put my bag on the table.

Then I laid my head on my bag and start sleeping.

I was about to drift to sleep when I suddenly heard Mina's laughter.

I slightly smiled because of her beautiful laughter which it's like a music to my ears.

I turned my head towards her direction and took a glance of her.

She's laughing happily with the other guys and I can't do anything about it.

'I used to be the one that make her laugh like this.' I thought and sighed.

Then Mina look over and we made an eye contact but she broke it after 3 seconds.

I buried my face on my bag as I tried to refrain myself from crying.

'I can't just let her become someone else's one. I must fight for her.' I thought and blow air out of my mouth.

Then the professor enter the class and I took out the things that needed for that lesson.

*time skip to after lesson*

I was walking down the hallway, going to my locker.

Then I saw Mina talking to that Jimin guy.

I turned away and quickly walk pass them.

I feel hurt and heartbroken that she moved on so fast.

Then tears are forming at the edge of my eyes.

I tried to control it from flowing down and luckily, it worked!

After placing all my books in the locker, I grabbed my bag and walked out of uni.

I saw Sana trying to approach me but I'm not in the mood to talk so I just walk pass her.

Once I reached back home, I immediately went back to my room and locked myself inside the room the whole day.

I went back to hugging the pillow and the keychain as I scroll through the pictures that Mina and I took.

I smiled as those pictures flashed good memories back to my mind but it faded once I remember what happen between us.

And once again, I saw Mina walking towards me while smiling.

"Chaeyoung-ah... I'm so tired..." Mina whined and I smiled.

"Go to bath first. I'll help you massage later." I said and she smiled.

"Really?" Her tone shows excitement and happiness.

I nodded and she cheered.

I sat up and want to hug that cute penguin when she suddenly vanish in the thin air.

I opened up my eyes and saw me hugging myself.

"Mina..." I called and start crying.

Then I laid back down and went back to day dreaming.

And suddenly,

"Chaeyoung-ah, go to bath. You stinks." Mina said and I look at her.

She's wearing a white tank top with a pink shorts.

"I'm lazy..." I said and she frowned.

She crossed her arms up to her chest and tapped her feet.

"If you're not going to bath, I'm not sleeping with you tonight." Mina said and I shoot up to bath immediately.

Once I come out of the bathroom, I saw no Mina around and I sighed again.

'Why does that imaginary Mina looks so real but always disappear...' I thought and dried my hair.

*Knock knock*

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Noona called.

"Yes?" I asked as I continue to dry my hair.

"Come and have your lunch." Noona said but I refused.

"I don't feel like eating..." I said and I can hear noona sigh.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you have not been eating for a day. It's not good for your health." Noona said and I sighed.

"But I'm really not hungry." I said and noona walked away.

I know that noona is upset but I'm really not hungry.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you better go to eat. Or no kisses and hugs for a week." Mina said and I quickly rush out of my room and went down.

I then start to eat and I can see noona and Tzuyu's shock reaction.

"What's wrong?" I asked while my mouth is full of food.

"I thought you said you're not hungry?" Noona said and I look up to my room.

"I've been seeing a imaginary Mina since yesterday. She seems real but always disappear soon." I said and they sighed.

"Chaeyoung-ah, as you say it's a imaginary Mina. It's not real that's why it disappear." Noona said and I buried my face in my palms.

"I missed her so badly... I saw her talking and laughing happily with Bambam and Jimin today in uni... How can she move on so fast?" I said and cried while noona patted my back.

"She might be acting... She might be acting so that you won't see her crying..." Tzuyu said and I looked up.

"Yeah... She might be just acting..." Noona agreed with Tzuyu.

A few days have passed

I'm still seeing that imaginary Mina and noona say that I might be suffering from delusional disorder.

"Yeah... Buddy, I also doubt that you might be suffering from delusional disorder." Tzuyu agreed and they suggested me to go and see a physiologist.

After seeing the physiologist a few days, I stop seeing that imaginary Mina and I felt bored so I decided to write a song.

내가 그댈 얼마나 많이 원하는지 [How much I want you]
숫자로 맘을 절대 수는 없는 [I can never count my heart on numbers.]
언젠가 누군가 숫자의 끝을 찾아내도 [Someday someone finds the end of the number]
아마 마음이 [Maybe a little more in my mind]
커다랄 같아요 (no one) [I think it's big (no one)]

(Maybe)
세상에 모든 숫자로도 [All the numbers in this world]
(my finger)
마음은 표현 되는걸 [My heart can not be expressed]
수는 없겠지만 알아주면 좋겠어 [I can not count, but I want you to know.]
아까보다도 커져버린 [It has grown even bigger than ever before]
맘을 알아주면 좋겠어 [I want you to know my heart]

Nowhere
찾을 없어 [You can not find it.]
Someone like me
어떤 것도 이런 마음 [Anything like this my heart]
모두 표현이 되는걸 [I can not express everything.]

With you, with you
After writing the first verse, I decided to take a rest first.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

Sana: Babe, can you come over?

Me: Okay...

I took my jacket and drove to Sana's house.

*Ding dong*

"Coming!" Sana shouted and soon, the door open.

"Babe!" Sana exclaimed and was about to hug me but I step back.

I walked in and she closed the door.

"What's wrong?" Sana asked and I turned to face her.

"Let's break up..." I said and Sana froze.

"What?! Why? Did I do anything wrong? Please don't break up with me..." Sana begged and tears are visible at the edge of her eyes.

"Sorry... I love Mina..." I said and she look straight into my eyes.

"You love Mina? That means you never really love me, right?" Sana asked and I shook my head.

"I did... But because I feel different with Mina than with you..." I said and she looked down and cry.

"So Mina own the big place in your heart long ago, right?" Sana asked and I nodded.

"Recently, I realize you're not being yourself. Is it because of Mina too?" Sana asked and I nodded.

"She realize what happen between us and she broke up with me. I tried to be with you with all of my heart but I can't forget Mina. Sorry Sana-ya..." I apologized and she smiled.

"It's okay..." Sana said and I kissed her forehead for the last time.

"Sorry..." I said and left.

I drove away and went back home.

The next morning,

I woke up and quickly went to freshen up.

I change to my uniform and grabbed my bag before I went down for breakfast.

After I finished my breakfast, I went to wear my shoes and went out.

I decided to have a talk with Mina.

"Where are you, Mina-ya?" I mumbled as I walked down the hallway, looking around.

Then I saw her with a guy, chatting happily.

Suddenly, the guy got nervous and ask Mina something.

Mina nodded and the guy cheered.

The two look at each other for a while before leaning in.

Mina closed her eyes and their nose touched, lips are almost touching.

I quickly went up and punch that guy.

"What the fuck?!" The guy exclaimed and Mina helped him to get up.

"What are you doing Chaeyoung-ah?!" Mina shouted in rage and checked that guy.

"Mark, are you okay?" Mina asked and checked that Mark guy wound. (Can't think of any names so forgive me.)

"Now you're caring for him? You really moved on so fast huh?" I asked and she glare at me.

"You hurt me but he healed me. You expect me to wait for you again? For you to hurt me again?!" Mina raised her voice and other students start to look at us.

"I'm here to tell you that I've broke up with Sana, hoping that you would accept me and come back to me! But in the end, you found a new love! Good." I said and left.

I decided to skip school today and relieve my stress.

I was crossing the road when suddenly, a car came and crash onto me.

I felt myself flying and landed on a hard object.

My head hurts and I tried to keep myself conscious but suddenly, everything blacked out.

[Mina's POV]

"This is ridiculous. How can he just come and punch you?" I complained while helping Mark to apply medicine on my wound.

"Stop complaining, Mina-ya... I never know that you're so naggy..." Mark joked and I slapped his arm.

Suddenly, my phone ring.

-Jihyo unnie is calling...- I then picked up.

"Hello?"

"M-Mina-ya..."

"Unnie, why are you crying? What happen?"

"Chaeyoung..."

"What happen to Chaeyoung?"

"He's in hospital now... In operation room..."

"What?! Which hospital?"

"XX Hospital..."

"I'm coming over." I then hung up and rush out of uni.

I got in a taxi and told the driver the address.

Soon, we reached the hospital.

I quickly paid for the taxi fee and got off.

I quickly rush to the operation room to see Tzuyu and unnie pacing outside the operation room.

"What happen to him?" I asked unnie and she cry harder.

"He got into an accident. It's quite severe and it might take hours for the operation to be done." Tzuyu said and I collapsed on the floor.

"Chaeyoung-ah... Please fight... Don't leave me..." I said and tears start to flow down.

"He will... For us..." Unnie said and held me up.

I sit down on the chair and we waited for the news.

Then two policemen walked towards us.

"Who is Park Jisoo?" One policemen asked and unnie raised her hand.

"Check if these belong to Mr. Son Chaeyoung. We have investigated the case and the driver happens to have a asthmatic attack. He was actually picking up his inhaler but before he could reach for it, he have fainted so accident happened." Another policemen handed unnie a ziplock with Chaeyoung's belonging and said.

I went over and helped to check.

I took his phone and look at it.

I on his phone and saw one of our picture as his wallpaper.

I unlocked his phone because there is no more password.

The first thing I saw was the picture gallery.

I saw a special album that there's only our picture.

I took his wallet and saw his IC.

I saw something behind his IC so I took his IC and the thing behind his IC out together.

Then I saw that it's a picture of me that he took.

I cried and flipped to the back, to check if is there anything written behind.

Then I saw, '나의 유일한 펭귄, 미나리 ❤️' (A/N: My only penguin, Minari ❤️)

I then cried harder and hugged to his things tightly.

"Chaeyoung-ah... Please be strong..." I mumbled and unnie patted my back.

I'm very sorry that Chaeyoung is in an accident.
He might die or he might not. (Depends)
But please vote and support me!
If I saw that the vote for this chap is more than last chap, I might consider not writing that Chaeyoung is died. 😊
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.1K 43
Son Chaeyoung, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo and Chou Tzuyu as guys and Im Nayeon, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo as girls. Mina...
15K 381 10
(A/N: Momo, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung is a guy) They met each other in JYP university. Momo and Dahyun are well known in the JYP university whil...
22.2K 766 10
Mina is a poor girl that doesn't have money to attend school. Therefore, she went out and work, start to support herself as there is no one she's abl...
122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...