**✿❀Zane Can Nya (Completed Z...

By AphmausPurpleTeacup

This takes place during Aphmau's Year. Zane gets turned into a Meif'wa using a cat potion gone wrong, and he... More

**✿❀Chapter One: Little Mistake❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Two: Thick Meif'wa Shampoo ❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Three: Perfect Little Zuzu❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Four: Mockery and Milkshakes❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Five: Most Girls❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Six: The Sleepover❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Seven: Zane, the Maid Café Hit❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Eight: Love in Notifications❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Nine: Backspace❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Ten: The Final Day❀✿**
**✿❀FINALE: Us❀✿**

**✿❀Chapter Eleven: Antidote❀✿**

994 31 19
By AphmausPurpleTeacup

A/N

Hey guys~ This book's almost over and this is just a reminder I'm so thankful for getting this far! I love you guys <3 

♬♩♪♩ ♬♩♪♩

Zane's P.O.V

Lucinda's house.

I've waited eight, crazy days to get to this moment. Here I am, right next to Nana, about to knock on the door.

Kawaii~Chan//Nana's P.O.V

Yesterday, after hanging out with Zane, Aphmau wanted to know every single detail. I told her everything and she was glad that it was a friend-thing. I am too. Yes, I did think some thoughts about Zane, but Zane can't read minds, so we're good right? Although I do know what I'm feeling about Zane, I really don't wanna rush into this. Aphmau's right, it'll be unhealthy. I give Zane a comforting smile before he knocks on the door. After five seconds of awkward silence, Lucinda opens it with a smile.

"Well well well," Lucinda smiled. "This is unexpected." Zane rolled his good eye at her sarcasm. 

"Very funny Lucinda. You knew I was coming here today." Zane crosses his arms in his typical angsty way. 

"Not that, of course I knew you were coming here for the antidote today! I just didn't expect you to be here with Kawaii~Chan." Lucinda points at me. Zane uncrosses his arms.

"Haha... I guess we grew on each other, you know?" He mumbles, staring at the floor. Lucinda smirks knowingly.

"Zane and Kawaii~Chan... Never would I have guessed.. hmm..." She thinks aloud. My nose grows a shade of pink as Lucinda laughs. "So, come on in! We need to get started!" Me and Zane enter her house and I shut the door behind us. Lucinda leads us to her living room where she has potions, potion ingredients, and a bubbling cauldron. "Now, there's one ingredient that I need to put in right before you drink it..." Lucinda informs us, plopping in what looks like a purple piece of celery into the mix. The potion is a beautiful purple, but Zane is looking nervous.

Zane's P.O.V

"Will I have to drink that?" I ask, nervous. I don't know what's in that mix. It'll probably taste disgusting.

"Yes, but luckily, I have a tasty ingredient that won't ruin the potion!" Lucinda winks. I feel even more nervous now. Luckily, all she does is pour in a bottle of Coca-Cola. I sigh happily, knowing it's not something insane. Lucinda walks out of the room and returns with a glass bottle, filling it with the mix from the cauldron. She hands it to me and I take it, gripping it in my hand. 

"Well," I say, looking at Lucinda then at Nana. "This is it." I joke, smiling down at the potion. I unscrew the cap when suddenly Nana yells,

"WAIT!" I almost drop the potion in shock. 

"Nana, what's wrong?" I ask, suddenly realizing my mistake the second I said it out loud. Lucinda looks at me in a very confused way.

"Nana....?" She asks, glancing at the both of us. I freeze.

"Haha, weird, right?" Nana questions nervously.

"Yeah... weird..." Lucinda still doesn't buy that I just happened to call her Nana. My heartbeat quickens and I know I have to change the subject.

"Uh, Kawaii~Ch-Kawaii~Chan, what were you saying?" I ask, sweating. Lucinda looks at me suspiciously but shrugs it off. Thank Irene.

"Is there anything you want to do, any last words before you become a human again?" Nana asks, swinging her Meif'wa tail rapidly back and forth. What is she getting at?

"Nooo.... not really." I tell her. Nana sighs sadly. That wasn't the answer she wanted, but what does she want from me?

Kawaii~Chan//Nana's P.O.V

"W-Well... there is one thing I'd... I'd want to do if I were you..." I mumble. Lucinda seems to know where I'm getting at.

"Oh my Irene, I seriously can't believe you're going to ask Zane to kiss you!" Lucinda shouts, laughing. I freeze. That isn't what I wanted at all! I mean, if he wanted to I guess, NO NO NANA STOP RUSHING INTO THIS!

"T-That isn't it at all!" I stammer, blushing hard in the face. Lucinda lets out a knowing giggle.

"Are you suuuuure about that~?" The witch giggles, playfully poking me in the shoulder.

"YES!" I blurt. I look over at Zane. He isn't saying anything, but he's blushing too. Probably from Lucinda embarrassing him like this... I hurry to change the subject. "I was wondering... if you could..."

"Hurry before Lucinda says something else!" Zane whispers so only I can hear it.

"Nya?!" I finish. Zane looks at me like I'm insane. I know I have to defend myself. "Please? It's your last day being a Meif'wa.... and... and.." I start to pout and Zane sighs and puts the potion down. He turns so his back is facing me. What's going on?

Like a flash of lightning, he turns around and strikes a cute pose. "Nya~" 

My heartbeat quickens so much that I think I'm going to burst. I feel myself blushing. W-Why is he.. so cute?! With that, Zane pulls down his mask just enough to leave his mouth unexposed and chugs down the potion.

Zane's P.O.V

Did I really just do that? That was so embarrassing... stupid Nana...

The potion tastes like Coca-Cola and something else that tastes a bit gross, luckily the Coca-Cola washes it out. When the whole potion is chugged, I turn to Lucinda, my hand flying to my head. "I'm still a Meif'w-" I cut myself off by falling on the floor.

"ZANE!" Nana yells, rushing to my side. I'm not knocked out, I'm still fully conscious.. yet something feels... off... I lazily open my eyes and sit up.

"I'm okay N-Kawaii~Chan." Lucinda gives me another confused and skeptical look at me almost calling Kawaii~Chan 'Nana' again. I twist my tail-

Wait. My tail is gone. I grab my head with both hands. No ears, either. I'm back! I spring up with the force of a small child at a candy store. "I'm ba-a-a-ck!" I brag, almost twirling around. Lucinda giggles at my sudden happiness, yet Nana whispers something that she didn't want Lucinda to hear to me.

"Zane, you never left."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 626 39
SHOUT OUT TO: ZeroIntolerance for the cover, and also KittyKatKombo1234!!!! Aphmau goes to the Phoenix drops gates. She finds Zane there, his mask wa...
299K 7.3K 125
You sniffled after taking another beating but some werewolves. Even though you hid your ears and tail, I guess they could still sense that you were...
2K 28 11
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ this takes place years after starlight, angels fall. All of the Aphmau gang (well most) have kids now, The Aphmau Crew then come ac...
10K 116 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...