Living with them ! #LVWT

By ElenaLena801

What will happen when two best friends accept toffee date the CEOs os a huge company? Read to find out more. ... More

cast
The day everything turned upside down
Camilas and Kjs date
Lilis and Coles date
meeting the parents
Not a chapter!!!
Ceos Girl
The announcment and night out
What are best friends for
authors note (important)!
Relaxing time
My little man
A little Sprousehart
Another book!
Her past
I am falling hard
Dating the Ceos
Gala night and making it official
Important!!!
THANK YOU!!!
Beach day
Saying goodbyes
New cover?
New cover on !
Hello!
Say yes!
NOTE and New COVER
Jealousy
Best thing that ever happend
Normal Day
Danis back and family dinner
Eventful week
Christmas dinner
Important Notice!!!
Not a chapter.
New Year
IMPORTANT NOTICE (Please read)

Oh what a day

2.6K 65 6
By ElenaLena801

Lilis pov

The Gala night was amazing. Cole was extra cute honestly and im really proud to call him my fiance.

Who knew that things would turn out so good about us.
Well in my opinion we deserve it expecially Mila she has been through a lot.

"Babe im bored can we go out" i said to Cole

"Im tired sunshine maybe if we cuddle for a while and later go out." He said.

"Okay but dont sleep" i said.

We cuddled for some time until he fell asleep. He was tired it was noticable so i decided to go to my house and see if Cami was there. I didnt want to wake Cole up so i went out of bed quietly and kissed his forehead and left.

I went home and saw Mila watching tv with Dani.

"Omg Archies show i love this show. " i said.

Call me a kid but i love this and i dont give a damn.

"I know right come sit with us." Cami said.

"Duh i will go change and be back" i said.

Later on i saw that Dani was asleep in Camis arms.

"Cams will you take Dani to bed" i asked.

"No Kj is coming up to take him. He wants to keep him himself" Cami said.

"Okay i will go sleep now. Goodnight "

I went to change and came to watch tv.

"Here have some popcorns" Cami said.

"Thanks Cams" i said.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Camilas pov

Lili went to sleep and i had Dani in my arms. He was so cute. That took my thoughts when i become a mom one day. Will it be with Kj.

Does Kj even wants kids in the first place. But i loved that thought having a family with him. Having him by my side.

And i would like Dani to still be with me.

Soon i heard the bell and i went to open the door.

"Hey Bebe" Kj said and kissed me.

"Hey love did you relax a little" i asked him.

"I sure did but i missed you" he said.

"Awe i missed you too baby" i said.

After a long section of making out with him we stoped.

"Take Dani its late and please have some sleep you look really tired." I told him.

"Okay love see you tomorrow morning. You will come with us right" he said.

"Yeap we will Goodnight I love you" i said

"I love you too and sweet dreams" he said and kissed my forehead and left.

The next morning we woke up and got ready for work.

We were ready and were waiting the to pick us up.

"So Cole is here Cams we will go for coffee since you and Kj will take Dani to school" Lili said and kissed my cheek and left.

"Bye "I shouted

Soon Kj came and we went to take Dani to school.

"Hey baby boy why so quiet today" i asked Dani.

"I dont like school" he said.

"Why whats wrong there" i asked him

"The others make fun of me because i dont have a mummy or Daddy to take me" he said.

Me and Kj shared a glance and Kj sighted

"Well Dani look at this side. They dont have super cool big brother and sister like you do" Kj said.

"Yes im special to have you" he shouted and laughed.

How i loved that laugh. I smiled at them.

We were at his school i went to take him to his classroom.

"Bye Dani. Be a good kid and remember i love you and so does your brother" i said and kissed his forehead and hugged him.

He hugged me back and kissed my cheek.

"I love you guys too" he whispered.

He was shy omg he is super cute.

I smiled at him and left.

😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗

Lilis pov

We went ahead because Kj and Cami had to take Dani to school.

We sat down at a cafe shop and ordered our coffee.

"I love mornings like this" i said to Cole.

"Me too. Relaxing smooth and happy" he said and kissed my cheek.

"I was thinking how lucky i became to have you" i told him

"Well im the luck one here. Plus i belive in destiny . Its fate babe. If its meant to happen it will happen one way or another " Cole said.

"You are right and i thank god every day for blessing me with such loving people in my life" i said.

"Me too baby. So the wedding. When do you think we should do it and where." He said.

"Well i was thinking more like a private wedding with family and i want Cami as my maid of honour thats all" maybe soon since it was important for you babe " i said.

"I like the idea maybe next month what do you think" he said.

"Perfect. Now lets go we have to go to the company Kj and Cami probably are there already" i said.

" okay ill go pay you go to the car" he said.

Cole went to pay and than we drove to the Company.

When we went there i saw Kj and Cami getting out of the car. We waited them and went in together.

People were watching us.

"Well even if we wanted too we wouldnt been able to be this good in the same time " i joked.

"True call it fate babe" Cami said and we laughed.

We went to the reception and told the girl to pass all the people without an appointment to us.

This was mine and Camis office.

"No people at all so far" i said.

Suddenly a ginger head came in.

"Omg Madelaine i missed you so much" Cami shouted so did i

"What are you doing here. Are you here alone" i asked her.

"No actually i am here with Travis and Charls and Vanessa we decided to take a vacation." She said

"So tell me did Charls finally asked her out" Cami said

"Yeas that dumbass finally had the courage to do it" she said and we laughed.

"We should go out for like a reunion. You can meet our fiances also i said.

"Yes sure how about tomorrow we all go to the beach" she said.

"We will ask the guys and text you" Cami said.

"Okay i have to go now. I hope i see you guys tomorrow. Lots of love" she said we hugged and she left.

After that it was lunch time. The guys came and we all went to eat lunch together.

"Soo. I know you probably skipped work a lot but some old friends came to visit us today and they invited us to go to the beach tomorrow" Cami said.

"And we really wanted to go. Its on the afternoon so we camp there at night its like a tradition we always do at the beach" i said.

"We have to set our schedule." Cole said.

"Nah we will go. I mean we always find a way to deal with the schedule" Kj said.

"Yeyy" Cami shouted and hugged Kj.

I kissed Cole and smiled.

Im so happy.

So guys here is another chapter i hope you like it.

Please vote and comment.
Love you😁😍😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 462 37
A Don that doesn't know how to love or even know anything about it finally find someone that can change that . what is going to happen when they fin...
129K 4K 25
Two entirely different people , one contract marriage as a deal but now Miss CEO has fallen harder & harder . What will she do now ?? Highest ranks...
29 2 10
Opening up a dating app seemed harmless. Using someone else's picture seemed like an even better idea until Zoraida met scottman69. To avoid getting...
292K 8.1K 36
The journey of two people...ex-best friends if I may add I guess wanting to keep your reputation and pride intact in front of others costs you someth...