Stable (camren)

By cabeYolights

Lauren has somewhat of an anger issue. She's sometimes so out of control, she could even hurt herself. What i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 3

36.7K 827 1.2K
By cabeYolights

Lauren walked up the stairs as she was getting to her room. Camila left a little bit after completely waking her up to grab some smoothies with Dinah while Lauren went out for a jog.

Someone bumped into Lauren and Lauren stopped when she heard the voice that mostly irritated her.

"Sorry." Austin mocked.

Lauren turned around and rammed her hand up his chest pushing him against the wall.

"Don't push it, Austin." She warned and he loudly laughed.

"I've heard about you, you do like girls, and well, stay away from mine." Austin said trying to get out of Lauren's hold but her grip tightened at his shirt and she pushed him back.

"Did you hear me?!" He half yelled.

"No, I don't listen to douchebags." Lauren snapped.

Austin's eyes darkened and he pushed her back leaving her against the wall, she didn't have a lot of energy after her five mile run.

"Let go of me." Lauren demanded.

"Promise you'll stay away from my girl." He said ramming her shoulder into the wall as she groaned.

"Again, I don't listen to douchebags." She said as she kicked him in the stomach and he took a step back letting go of her.

"You're going to, now. If you don't then stuff will happen not to only you but to her." He said as he went in to push her but she dodged it ducking and looking back. Austin saw the perfect chance and he pushed her back into the wall grabbing her arm and twisting it holding it behind her back as she groaned in pain.

Lauren tried to use her other hand to hit him or something but it just wouldn't reach.

"Stay away from her. If you tell her I did this, bad things will come. Trust me." Austin threatened pushing Lauren's front shoulder hardly on the wall and letting go.

Lauren fell to the ground gripping her shoulder and she cried out in pain shutting her eyes. Damn that run, she thought.

Lauren pulled down the top of her shirt where her shoulder was and checked it. Lauren gritted her teeth as she saw developing black and blue bruises that were very noticeable.

Lauren stayed on the ground as she started punching the wall as her knuckles started turning red-close to releasing blood.

She released a loud breath as someone tackled her.

"LAUREN! Come on, let's get you to your room then you're talking with me. Okay?" Normani said staring at Lauren.

"Normani, let go of me!" Lauren cried out flailing her arms around and Normani refused keeping a hold of her.

"Please." Lauren begged closed to tears.

"LAUREN!" Lauren heard a heavenly voice and her head shot up to find Camila.

"What's over there? Holy shit!" Dinah's voice cried out.

Camila went down to eye level with Lauren.

Camila grabbed Lauren's flailing arms and stared into her eyes.

"Sh, stop. Calm down, Lo." Camila said in a low voice and Lauren stopped.

"C'mon." Camila said grabbing Lauren's hand, careful not to touch her knuckles and let her get up as they walked to Lauren's dorm.

As soon as they went inside Lauren's dorm, Lauren went to her bunk and laid down.

"You're tired. Take a rest, Lo." Camila said softly and Lauren obliged going to sleep.

-

Camila watched as Lauren instantly slept. She looked at Normani and raised her eyebrow.

"What the hell happened?" Camila said wanting answers.

"I was walking and found her on the ground punching a wall, I actually don't know what happened." Normani sighed.

"Guess we have to wait till she wakes up, damn." Dinah said.

"I'm staying here." Camila stated.

"No, you're not. We have another class in a bit." Dinah inferred.

"I don't care," Camila muttered.

"You do, it's the most important one. We have a practice exam in there today and a lot of notes to take."

"Fine," Camila groaned looking at Lauren.

"I'll stay," Normani piped in.

"Good."

-

Lauren woke up and sat up on bed but groaned when her shoulder started feeling like a fire.

"Open your shirt." Normani said and Lauren jumped a little, startled.

"I-I...why?" Lauren asked pretending like she didn't know why she had to.

"Lauren." Normani said softly.

"Alright," Lauren agreed and took off her shirt as Normani gasped at her black and blue bruises on her shoulder.

"Stay there." Normani said and Lauren nodded. Lauren watched Normani get up and rummage her drawer as she grabbed a small tube of what appeared to be medicine.

"Might sting a little," Normani warned. Lauren bit her lip as Normani applied the ointment on her shoulder.

"Okay, that'll heal. Just let it rest, now what the fuck happened? Lauren, I know you, you learned how to kick box and do karate. What happened?" Normani said stunned.

"I came after a run and my energy was low as fuck. Then he just bumped into me and bad mouthed ME. I wasn't-"

"Who the hell is 'he'?"

"Austin."

"Fuck, you need to tell Camila about this." Normani said and Lauren's eyes widened.

"NO. No no no no no NO nO." Lauren quickly said.

"What-why?"

"He said he'll do bad things to not only me but her too and I can't let that happen. I just can't. She doesn't deserve that." Lauren said as Normani gave a small smile.

"You like her."

"I do. I can't help it, I know I shouldn't. I really shouldn't. She's straight and all."

"Go for her."

"She's straight."

"You could always get her to fall for you even if she's straight. Stuff like that does happen." Normani said and Lauren sighed.

"I won't tell her though. But good luck on telling her what happened." Normani said giving her a lopsided smile.

"Normani, help me with that. Please? I need to come up with something." Lauren pleaded with desperation in her eyes.

"Okay, this is how we'll say it...."

-

"You think Lauren's awake?" Camila said sitting on her bunk and letting her feet dangle.

"Go check dawg." Dinah said staring at Camila.

"Dinah,"

"Chancho, I'm serious!"

"But-"

"Pero like no. Go do it, girl." Dinah said.

"Can you do it first, please?" Camila pleaded.

"Fine." Dinah said glaring at her but getting up and exiting the room.

Dinah walked to Lauren's dorm and saw Ally about to enter.

"Yo Allycat, is Lauren alright?" Dinah said jogging over to her.

"What happened?" Ally furrowed her eyebrows.

"She got pretty beat, don't know what happened. Mani's in there," Dinah pointed to the room and Ally quickly took out her key fumbling through her several keys and finally unlocking the door as she went inside.

"What.happened.?" Ally demanded.

"Laurenza just needs some rest, almost got fully jumped." Normani said as Lauren looked at them and nodded.

"Jumped?" Dinah and Ally said simultaneously.

"She was on her run home and some people jumped her but she stopped them right away for a bit and ran. Then she was mad she even got jumped and started beating herself up." Normani said as the two girls stared at her.

"Did you recognize any of the faces? I could give them a poly beat down!" Dinah exclaimed.

"No, none..." Lauren simply said.

"Mila's been asking about you! God damn. It's Lauren this and that every five minutes since she left this room!" Dinah exclaimed again and Lauren stared at her. She's been thinking about me, Lauren thought.

"Let me call her in here." Dinah added in as she left the room.

-

Camila hummed to herself as she looked through her phone as the door opened.

"Lauren's awake," Dinah announced and Camila grinned widely.

Camila quickly got off her bed and ran into Lauren's room as she attacked her in a hug as she laid by Lauren and hugged her waist, nuzzling her face into Lauren's neck.

Normani and Ally looked at Lauren and Camila, smirking.

Dinah walked in and pretended to be heated as she fanned herself. "Ooh la la, is it hot in here or is it just me?" Dinah said loudly.

"Are you okay, Lo? I was really worried." Camila whispered as her breath hit Lauren's neck.

"I'm okay, thank you." Lauren smiled.

"It's no problem, I love you."

"I love you too." Lauren said as she squeezed Camila's thigh that was wrapped around Lauren's legs.

"AW CUTIES I HAVE TO LEAVE." Dinah said pretending to wipe a tear away.

Camila laughed at Dinah. "Now who did this to you?" Camila asked.

"Well..."

-

Camila went over to Austin's dorm and knocked on it.

No answer. Camila knocked on it some more.

The door finally opened to reveal Austin's room mate.

"I'm Shane, you are?" The boy with blond ruffled hair said.

"Camila. I'm Austin's girlfriend, is he here?" Camila asked.

"Wait, what are you doing here?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Surprising him?" Camila asked slowly.

"SO you're his girlfriend?" Shane asked and Camila simply nodded.

"He left awhile ago with his girlfriend.....WAIT what the fuck? That's fucking low, damn." Shane said with widened eyes.

"Wait, EXCUSE ME?" Camila asked.

"Yeah, this chick came by and she entered inside, the two made out for a bit and Aus told me he was leaving with his girlfriend for a date."

"I...oh." Camila frowned, Camila felt horrible that Austin was actually cheating on her. She was tearing up but kept herself together.

"I'm sorry, you're a very gorgeous girl and don't deserve that shit. Aus is a player type of guy, you should break it off." Shane said as Camila but her lip.

-

Camila sat in her room as her phone vibrated again. ANOTHER text from Austin. She ignored it and kept doing what she was doing, reading.

"KNEW HE WAS A DOUCHE." Dinah exclaimed as Camila looked up from her book for the hundredth time while Dinah ranted.

Camila's phone began to rang and she looked at her phone as she pressed "decline."

"YEAH DECLINE THAT MOTHER FUCKER." Dinah exclaimed again as Camila let out a small laugh.

"WITH THAT COCONUT HAIR, JUNGLE BROWED, COW BRAIN." Dinah said gritting her teeth.

"Jungle browed? Interesting, DJ." Camila laughed.

"HIS EYEBROWS ARE LIKE THE JUNGLE, you can't see the day of that." Dinah stated.

A knock on the door came and Camila got up to answer it.

"Is that him? OOOOOH HE HAS A POLY BEAT DOWN COMING HIS WAY." Dinah said putting her fists up.

Camila laughed once again and opened the door to see Austin.

"Can we talk?" Austin asked and Camila shrugged.

"I guess,"

"YEAH TALK TO HIM BEFORE I DO AND THAT WON'T BE A WHOLE LOT OF TALKING DAWG!" Dinah said and Camila held in her laughter.

"Out here, privately." Austin stated and Camila nodded closing the door behind her.

Even though Camila closed the door, she didn't know Dinah was right behind it with her ear up to the door.

Dinah was ready to implode and give him a good old poly beat down.

"Soooo, why have you been ignoring me?" Austin straight up said.

"Please don't act innocent." Camila rolled her eyes as she bit her lower lip.

"Innocent? Did Lauren tell you something? That bitch is bad-"

"THIS ISN'T ABOUT LAUREN. This is about you!" Camila pointed at him.

"Tell me what I did." Austin begged.

"You- you cheated! I have forgiven you too many times, I think this is really it. We're over, I mean done. I hope you have fun with that girl. Hope she makes you happy since CLEARLY I wasn't making you happy." Camila cried out as she spun around on her heel grabbing the doorknob. Austin's eyes widened, startled that she found out and grabbed Camila's shoulder.

"What are you talking about?" Austin tried to pretend he didn't cheat.

"OH NO. Do not play that card.....just don't." Camila said before turning the doorknob and quickly going in the door and shutting it before Austin could try to "talk it out."

"Camila! Let's talk about this," Austin said knocking wildly on the door.

"GO AWAY JUNGLE BROWS, the girl has spoken!" Dinah shouted at the door and the knocking stopped.

"Yeah, that coconut colored shaped hair doofus won't be coming here when I am." Dinah stated.

"Now come here," Dinah said enveloping Camila in a hug.

-

"Lauren, you know what you need? A club to go to. Yeah." Normani insisted and Lauren shrugged.

"You can meet a girl over there and just have fun." Normani winked.

"I don't...know." Lauren shrugged once again and Normani stood up from her chair in the smoothie bar they were currently in.

"C'mon I'm taking you out, tonight. You're going to HIT IT OFF. Let's go get ready." Normani hit Lauren's arm.

"FIIIINE." Lauren sighed loudly getting up.

-

"You know how to get the whole thing off your mind? A party, a club. It'll be fun, Mila." Dinah tried to encourage Camila.

"I don't know....I just came out from a break up." Camila shrugged as Dinah smirked.

"HEYO! Came out, huh?" Dinah wiggled her eyebrows.

"DINAH!" Camila laughed as she hit Dinah playfully.

"Seriously, please, for me?" Dinah pouted and gave Camila puppy eyes.

"UGH, fine Dinah Jane." Camila said defeatedly as Dinah cheered engulfing Camila in a big hug.

-

"Alright, Lauren. Go have fun, babe. Don't get too drunk though, okay? Don't trust anyone who offers you a drink or shit, I know you can watch yourself. I'll be the same," Normani said to Lauren as Lauren nodded and parted with Normani.

-

"DJ?" Camila walked around the club trying to find a lost Dinah Jane.

Several minutes later, Camila got a text from Dinah.

-don't worry abt me dawg!

Camila sighed and sat on a stool where the bar was.

"Hey pretty, can I get you a drink?" A boy with ruffled hair said by Camila.

Camila bit her tongue and thought, why not? Camila nodded and smiled as the boy grinned and sat down.

-

Lauren walked around as she grabbed a small drink that wouldn't really do her trouble. She drank it all up and set it down on a table as she looked and saw a sight of a familiar face in the corner.

It was Camila.

Lauren walked over there and stared at what was happening in front of her. The boy was up on her while Camila started kissing him.

"Hey!" Lauren shouted grabbing the guy's shoulder as he stared at her.

"Yo! Get your own!" He shouted.

Lauren gritted her teeth as she kicked the back of his right calve and he fell down.

"Don't tell me to get my own when you don't even own her." Lauren hissed as she grabbed Camila's arm.

"Hey! I was with him." Camila slurred.

"Oh god, you're drunk." Lauren said and Camila giggled.

"C'mon." Lauren pulled on Camila's arm.

"No, I want to stay here and do stuff. It gets my mind off on what happened with Austin." Lauren stopped and stared at Camila.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Hehe, you look beautiful under the spotlight thing and nothing. I just broke up with him because he cheated on me, wow you look gorgeous." Camila said softly.

Lauren's eyes angered as she balled up her fists.

"He cheated on you?" Lauren questioned, anger filling up in her.

"Yaaaa, but that's past and you're pretty." Camila smiled and grabbed the back of Lauren's neck smashing their lips together.

Lauren's eyes widened as she pulled away from Camila, she did like the kiss but it shouldn't have happened like that.

"Why'd you pull away? Do you not like me?" Camila pouted.

"I do, if we kiss, we kiss sober. Not like this, okay? You're probably gonna call it a drunken mistake after you're sober and you remember." Lauren muttered and Camila held Lauren's hand, yawning.

"Oh. I'm tired." Camila slurred a bit almost falling but Lauren quickly caught her.

"Lauren...?" Lauren's eyes shot up to see Normani and Dinah.

"Help me out here? She got a little too drunk." Lauren said as Normani and Dinah quickly helped Lauren carrying her to Normani's car.

"How'd you guys get here?" Lauren asked Dinah.

"My car, I'll be right behind you dawgs." Dinah said running over to her car and starting it up as Lauren and Normani did as well.

-

"What happened?" Normani asked in the car as Camila was sleeping in the back.

"She got a bit too drunk, some guy was all up on her, I kicked the guy, got her and she fell asleep." Lauren nonchalantly said keeping her eyes on the road as she bit her lip.

"Mhm...is that ALL that happened, Laurenza?" Normani eyed Lauren and Lauren sighed.

"No,"

"No?"

"She kissed me,"

"She kissed you?"

"Yeah. I pulled away before it got too intimate because when she realized she did, she'll call it a drunken mistake, I know." Lauren gripped her steering wheel harder.

"Don't think badly, Lauren. That's all I have to say."

:&:&:$:&:&:&@.!\¥>|¥|€\

A/N: i posted the chapters up until 3 quickly just to get it started and a jump start so enjoy 🙊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.2K 42
At the age of 4, Y/N is physically and emotionally abused by her parents, who often are found under the influence of alchool and drugs. One nigh...
23.4K 685 10
Lauren and Camila were always on and off throughout high school. Finally they broke it off senior year, but what happens when Lauren hits her head in...
6.7K 454 28
Dinah Jane is her school's most active trouble maker, never ceasing to amaze as she pulls stunts in order to make herself known. But how much can the...
22.1K 616 8
Things are not as bad as they seem... Camila will soon learn that a misunderstanding could lead to something so real she didn't even know she wanted