My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be...

By XOJayB

Nicole Altway's life turned upside down when her mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and can no longer take... More

My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be Husband
Chapter 1- Elegant White Dress or Shirt and Jeans
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaptrr 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Wedding
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 My best Friend's Wedding
Update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- My 18th Party
Chapter 41 - Two Places at Once
Chapter 42- Midnight
Chapter 43 - Epilogue- Sneak Peek of "My Real Celebrity Family"
Chapter 1- Baby Talk
Chapter 44- A Day Married To Luis Jones
Chapter 45- There was a knock
Chapter 46- OMB (Oh my, Babies!)
Chapter 47- Sex, Sex, and More Sex
Chapter 48- No Distractions
Chapter 49 - He's Seriously Not Coming!?
Chapter 50- She's in Labor!
Chapter 51- Nicole's Coming Home
Chapter 55- Our First Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 53- Someone's Getting Married
Chapter 54- Secret Keeping is Never Good
Chapter 56- Mood Swings, Cravings, and Being Dropped from the Label
Chapter 57 - Hailey, the Ex is Back
Chapter 58 - Just One More Secret
Chapter 59 - Emergency Room Visit
Chapter 60 - At the Hospital
Chapter 61- The Secret's Out + (A recap in Case you Forgot!)
Chapter 62 - Marriage Counseling
Chapter 63 - Someone Leaked My Pregnancy!
Chapter 64- Dinner with Lianne
Chapter 65 - Luis's Father
Chapter 66 Another Secret from My Husband
Chapter 67 - Luis's Father Pays Another Visit
Chapter 68 - The Grammys, A Break In, and The Gender of Baby Jones!
Chapter 69 - Stuck on Bed Rest
Chapter 70 - Exposing My Fake Marriage to the Public
Chapter 71- My Water Broke
Chapter 72 - Six Weeks Later - Adjusting to Motherhood and a Vogue Shoot

Chapter 52- I'm Late

1.6K 52 6
By XOJayB

I woke up with a bad stomach ache. I moaned in pain, rolling around the bed. Luis wasn't in bed. I tried getting up, but a shooting pain made me lay back down. What did I eat last night? Why did my stomach feel like this? My eyes widened and I rushed to our bathroom, one hand on my stomach, the other on my mouth. I barely made it. I flushed the toilet and wiped my face and brushed my teeth. I then heard a knock on the door. "Babe?" Luis' voice.

"Just a second sweetie." I called out. I sprayed some air freshener in the bathroom and walked out to a smell.

"I made us breakfast... It was supposed to be in bed, but you're not in bed... Are you alright?" He asked me.

"Yeah, never better." I lied, as I sat on the bed. The smell of eggs and toast made me nauseous, but I tried my very best to seem grateful. "This... looks delicious." I said.

"Thank you. But not as delicious as you." He said as he began kissing my neck. I brushed him off. "What's wrong? You wanted me last night, all of me." He said.

"Yeah, that was...." I swallowed what I hoped was spit. "Yesterday. Now, I'm not in the mood." I said.

"Yikes, okay." He said, as he passed my plate of a delicious looking omelette with whole wheat toast. He began to eat. I only stared at the food. "What's wrong? Aren't you hungry?" He asked me.

I paused. Before I could even get a word out, I felt that same gut feeling that I needed to be sick. I rushed out the bed, knocking my omelette off the bed and onto the floor before getting to the bathroom. I knelt down by the toilet.

"Jeez, are you okay?!" Luis asked me concerned, as he watched me.

"I'm not pregnant if that's what you're thinking." I reassured.

"I wasn't." He said. "But, I'm curious how you're so certain." He said. I wiped my mouth again.

"Um, unless I got pregnant last night. I haven't had sex in nearly five weeks. And, I'm on the..." I paused.

"The pill, you're on the pill." Luis finished my sentence. I flushed the toilet, and used the sink counter as a way to support myself. Luis noticed and held me. "Let's get you to bed." He instructed. I agreed, and we walked to bed together and he tucked me in.

"Sorry about the omelette." I apologized.

"Don't worry about it. I'll go to the store and buy you some ginger ale." He said, as he kissed my forehead. After he left, I started to think when the last I got my period. I started getting nervous. When did I get my period? It was literally impossible for me to be pregnant. After a while, I felt so much better. I was able to get up without any pain and walk around. I cleaned up the omelette and broken plate. I tried to avoid the thought that I may be pregnant. Then suddenly, I got extremely hungry. I went downstairs and instantly wanted sardines. Why did I want sardines? 

I called up Luis. "Are you alright what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"In the check out line." He answered.

"Okay good, you haven't left. I need you to pick up some things." I said to him. "Cookies, ruffled sour cream chips, pickles, and sardines." I said to him.

"Pickles and sardines? Babe, you have a stomach ache don't you?" He asked.

"Please." I begged. 

"Um, okay." He said, before hanging up. Now, all I had to do was wait. I noticed that my luggage was still downstairs. I rolled it up to the stairs and tried lifting it up. It was so heavy, my back was hurting. When I made it up the stairs, I was out of breath, panting for air. After a moment, I wheeled it into our room and began sorting out the clothes. As I the suitcase, I gasped. I had brought a box of tampons with me to New York, and hadn't used one. So, I was late. I began freaking out, on the verge of tears. No way I was pregnant.

I called up Kayla. 

"Where are you? What happened to you'll come by first thing tomorrow morning?!" She yelled.

"Kayla, I'm late." I blurted. 

"No kidding you're late. You were supposed to be here hours ag-" 

"No Kayla, I'm late as in late." I said to her. She gasped. 

"You're pregnant?!" She squealed. 

"Yes, no? I don't know. Kayla I'm freaking out!" I exclaimed. 

"Breathe sweetie breathe. Have you taken a test yet?" She asked me. I rushed to my drawer where my stash of tests usually was. I sighed in relief.

"There's one left. I'm gonna go take it. Call you back." I said as I hung up. I rushed to the bathroom and sat on the toilet, peeing on the stick. I put the test on the counter facing down, so I didn't see it. My legs shook as I waited the long three minutes. I started to cry uncontrollably. What if I wasn't pregnant? The thought of turning the test around and it being negative destroyed me. 

As one minute passed, I had to wait another two. I rubbed my stomach, the thought of a little boy or girl growing inside me made me start to cry. I got up out of the bathroom, and bumped right into something. I wiped my eyes, and saw Luis. "What's wrong?" He asked me. My heart stopped. Thankfully, the door was blocking him from seeing the test. 

"Nothing, when did you even get here?" I asked.

"Like a minute ago. Didn't you hear me call your name?" He asked me. I must've been so wrapped up in my own world, I didn't hear. "Are you feeling better or worse?" He asked me. 

"Better. My eyes were watering in the bathroom." I lied.

"Here, I got you some ginger ale. Drink it and you'll feel better. And I got you your cookies, pickles, and sardines." He said laughing. 

"Thank you Luis. Can you wait for me downstairs? I want us to eat together. I'm just gonna wash up." I said, pointing to the bathroom.

"Okay, although there's not much for me to eat that you made me buy." He said in disgust, before heading downstairs. 

It was way passed three minutes. I shut the door and locked it. All I had to do was turn it over. I bit my lip, and slowly turned it over.

Pregnant

I began to sob, my tears dripping down my cheeks and onto the bathroom counter. I read it again. I was pregnant. I clenched my stomach, as I fell onto my knees, still crying. I couldn't believe it, I was pregnant. We were pregnant. Without even thinking, I rushed downstairs with the test in my hand. "Luis?!" I screamed. "Luis!" I ran all over the living room and our kitchen. "Where the hell was he?" I asked myself. Shaking,  I fumbled with my phone to dial his number. 

"Hey babe. I'm really sorry, I had to run out. My manager called, saying that they had to have me sign something right away." He explained. 

 "It's okay." I lied. I rolled my eyes. It took all my strength to not blurt out I was pregnant over the phone. I wanted it to be special.

"Are you alright?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm perfect. Go to your meeting. And drive safely! Love you!" I said to him, before hanging up. I put my phone down and looked at my test. It still said positive. I smiled. Luis was going to be so excited. My phone began to ring. It was Kayla. As much as I wanted to tell her, it wouldn't be fair for her to know before Luis. I pressed decline. I didn't know what to do with myself. I was beyond excited. 

I touched my stomach. There was really our baby in here. Maybe I should surprise Luis? It would take my mind off things and allow me to use my energy in a productive way. I grabbed my keys and headed out. 

I went to Target and brought some balloons, a small box to hold the pregnancy test, and some chocolate. I then ordered some takeout to be delivered to our home. By the time I finished picking up those things, it was late in the afternoon, close to the evening. I went home and set up. After being indecisive, I decided to place the balloons in a spare room we rarely go into. It was empty and we had always joked as it being our baby's nursery. I then put the box that contained the pregnancy test on the floor. As I finished, the doorbell rang. I got up, and shut the door behind me and opened the door. 

It was the Chinese delivery man. I sighed, wanting it to be Luis so badly. I took the food and shut the door. I placed our food on the table and then checked the time. It was 8:30, what the hell was Luis doing? He was never this late at the studio. 

9 p.m.

10 p.m. 

11 p.m. 

Midnight.

I had began to dose off on the couch, with some late night talk show on. Then suddenly, a loud slam made my eyes open up. I looked over and saw Luis wobbling in. I jumped up to him. I then smelled his breath. Alcohol. 

"Are you drunk?! And were you driving?" I asked him, angry. 

"I'm not drunk." He denied, almost losing his balance. I grabbed him, putting all my weight on me to support him. "Okay maybe I am."  He confessed. I checked outside and saw his car parked. He really drove home in this condition?

"What took you so long?" I asked him, tears at the brim of my eyes, ready to escape. How could he be so careless?

"I can explainnnn." He said, slurring his words. As we headed up the stairs, I realized there was no way I could carry him up those stairs, especially because I was pregnant. 

"Let's go on the couch." I suggested, as we headed to the living room. As we got to the couch, he crashed on it, his eyes closed. I got next to him and began to unbutton his shirt.

"No stoppp. I have a wife." He said, shewing me.

"You idiot, I am your wife." I said to him.

"Oh. Well that's okay then, we can do it on the couch." He said, as he grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. 

"I'm not having drunk sex with you." I said to him, as I took off his shirt. I admired his beautiful six pack. "I'm taking off your alcohol smelling clothes." I said to him, but I felt like it was to remind me. These hormones were so annoying! I then unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

"Nooo. What are you doing?" He asked. "You can't touch there." He said, swatting my hands away. I laughed at him. I managed to pull of his jeans without him fighting me off. There he was, laying on the couch, drunk, wearing nothing but his boxers. I bit my lip. As much as I wanted to have some amazing sex, he was drunk and half awake. I grabbed a blanket and put it on him. He was already snoring. I sighed. I was grateful he was home safe. I then touched my stomach. He ruined my surprise. I didn't even get to tell him we were pregnant. 

***

It was 9 in the morning. I was in my robe, drinking some herbal tea and watching my hungover husband, Luis sleep. I sipped my tea, loudly, my emotions mixed. Was I angry? Confused? Grateful? Angry, definetly angry.

"I can feel you starring at me." He mumbled, with his eyes closed. My eyes widened. He slowly got up, but winced in pain. "My head is killing me." He said.

"It's called a hangover. Here, drink some of my tea." I offered, placing my teacup on the coffee table. I helped him sit up and he sipped some of my tea. 

"Ah, that's better." He sighed, as he stretched. 

"Are you feeling better?" I asked. He nodded. "Good." I said. He then got up and I got up too. I then started hitting him on his chest. "Are you an idiot!? You come home at midnight!? Drunk! You drove home drunk! How could you?!" I yelled, my tears streaming down my face. I used all my pent up anger towards him in every hit I gave him. He didn't even flinch.

"Relax, calm down!" He said to me, holding my hands.

"No! You could have died last night! You go out to drink with your buddies and think it's cute to leave your wife waiting til midnight?! Worried! Drunk driving are you kidding m-" He cut me off.

"I wasn't driving!" He yelled over me. I gave him a confused look. 

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't drive. One of the interns drove me home with my car and then he took a cab." He said. "So baby please don't cry. I'm not that stupid." He said to me, as he wiped my tears away. He then placed him hand on the back of my head and pulled me into his chest. I began to bawl like crazy, uncontrollably sobbing. "Baby? Why are you crying like this?" He asked. 

"My hormones." I mumbled in his chest.

 "Your what?" He asked, as I pulled away from his embrace. He actually didn't hear me.

"My- wait. Why were you drinking last night?" I asked him. 

"Oh my gosh! I didn't tell you. I was out celebrating." He said excitedly.

"Celebrating what?" I asked slowly.

"I'm going on my first world tour!" He exclaimed. My eyes widened. 

"Wait what?" I asked, in complete shock.

"Yeah, my record label has been trying to push me to get my own world tour for five years now, and it's finally happening!" He said.

"How.. how long is it going to last?" I asked.

"Nine months." He said. 

Nine months.... As in forty weeks? As in, the length of three trimesters of a woman's pregnancy?

Whoa!! He's really going on tour?! And Nicole didn't even get to tell him yet that she's pregnant! Ahh, I love a good twist! Anyways, tell me what you thought of this chapter! Maybe a double upload???! (: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.2K 39
"How can we use non consummation of marriage as a reason for our divorce with your looks?" he asked. It took her awhile to respond. "I don't know. Ma...
576 5 33
Rutuja is a 24-year-old girl and a Software Engineer in Mumbai. One day her mother called her asking her to come back home for 3 weeks. She thought i...
6.7K 179 35
When some get older, they wanna start a family, and that's what Danny wanted to do. Danny's now 24 and wants to ask his girlfriend of 2 years to mar...
61 2 6
"I told you we can't get married or take it as I can't marry you." She screamed at him. "Why?" He asked all calm and collected. "Look get this straig...