Red Rose Nightmare (Phantom O...

By GrapeJuice1011

Sequel to RRT: It has been 2 years since Brie was in The Phantom of the Opera. She misses everyone, especiall... More

AN: VIDEOS AND POSTER!
🚨PLEASE READ: VOTE!🚨
Two Long Years Later...
The Hall Of Mirrors
Beyond The Sea
Til' I Hear You Sing
Somewhere He Is There
The Mysterious Carriage
Love With Your Heart
Deal Or No Deal Brieanna!
Once Upon A Song
The Beauty of a Lie
The Truth Might Not Set You Free
Life is a Lie
Speechless To The Heart
Deal The Cards, One Will Win!
Sisters Are Meant To Be
A Bittersweet Reunion
Rewrite This Phantom Life

My Dear Old Friend

3.7K 112 48
By GrapeJuice1011

Hello, my Phantom fans, I am back! I know it has been forever.

I am sorry that I did not update. I have been very busy for the past couple of months. I am working, getting ready to start my theater summer camp, starting rehearsal for the summer musical and spending time with my family. Again, the next chapter will take some time because of life and my next update is my "My Magical Wish" story. Please be patient with me.

Also I have amazing news... I PASSED MY CERTIFICATION EXAM!

Again, I want to thank my friends bored411, Christine Daaé, and DreamonAlina for proofreading this chapter. Also, I want to thank everyone who helped/advised me with my writer block for this chapter. I really appreciate all the help.

Also, please check out my Twitter page and my YouTube channel. Anyways, do not forget to favorite, follow, review, and enjoy this chapter.

Also, I do not own anything except my OC Brie.

3rd POV

The employees of Phantasma continued to work as the day went by. Everyone was oblivious to a certain stranger who looked out of place.

"Where could she be?"

Adam was looking for a certain brunette all day. His thoughts were racing. What if something happened to her? Brie was gone for three hours. He recalled reading the note Brie left that morning.

'Good morning. As you can see, I am not here. I decided to get up early and talk with the music director. I did not want to wake any of you up. We can have lunch at the park around 12. Please do not worry about me. I will see you all later. I love you. –Brie'

How could she leave so early, he thought to himself. Adam has been searching for Brieanna in the amusement park for 30 minutes, and he could not find her. Even though she said not to worry about her, Adam could not help it.

He's been in love with her for a long time. Ever since he had seen her and heard her beautiful voice, he knew it was love at first sight. They had an amazing time together--from dancing at elegant balls or just taking a stroll in the Paris Gardens. However, ever since she hit her head, she's been a completely different person. He could see Brieanna Daaé does not have the spark of love in her eyes anymore. He was hoping to take her to the Phantasma Flower Gardens in hope of restoring her full memory. That way she will fall in love with him again.

Adam was about to pass a tent when he heard some catchy music.

"Bathing beauty on the beach, bathing beauty, say hello!" Adam walked into the tent to see four male and six female dancers dancing behind a beautiful blonde hair girl. He looked closely at the blonde, wondering why she looks so familiar. "What a cutie! What a peach! Bathing beauty! Watch her go!"

A tall man walked up to the performers and said, "All right, Meg, take five. Girls, take it one more time."

The blonde girl thanked the stage manager for handing her a robe to cover up her costume. She walked to an older woman who seems to be waiting for her. The woman wore a black dress, had black hair and held a black cane.

Adam moved closer to them as he heard the girl asked, "Does he agree Mother? It's been three months, and he never comes to see the show. I had hoped he would see my performance."

The older woman smiled and said, "I believe your chance with him will come soon. He has been composing again, late at night. Not this cheap vaudeville trash. He is writing something glorious."

"He is writing a song for me? Mother, are you sure?" the girl asked hopefully.

Her mother smiled at her daughter and said, "Continue to practice and you will be rewarded soon."

Adam watched as the older woman left to help the dancers practice. He slowly walked up to the blonde and tapped her shoulder. The girl jumped and gasped when she saw Adam behind her.

"Excuse me Miss, I did not mean to frighten you-"

"Who are you? This is a close stage sir. How did you get in here?" The girl asked as she tightened her robe.

"I am so sorry, I did not know this was a close stage," Adam tried to explain.

"I will call security if you do not leave!"

"I am sorry; I just want to say that you sang beautifully on stage."

The girl was about to call security, but paused when she heard Adam's complement. She looked back at Adam in shock. She placed her hair behind her ear as her checks were slightly pink.

"You think I sang beautifully?"

Adam smiled and said, "Of course, it was really nice. Forgive me, I did not introduce myself. My name is Adam."

The girls smiled as she replied, "It's a pleasure to meet you Adam. I am Meg Giry." Meg looked at Adam as he grasped her hand and kissed it. "Is this your first time in Phantasma Monsieur?"

Adam released her hand as he remembered who he was searching for. He looked around before saying, "I was here late last night, but I am looking for someone. Her name is Brieanna."

Meg's smiled dropped when she heard the name. Did she hear Adam correctly? Brieanna? Surely it is not her old friend from Paris. Meg was positive there are a million Brianna's in America.

"Did you say Brieanna?"

Adam looked back at Meg and smiled. "Yes, she came here early this morning. She is my petite amie."

Meg's head was spinning. Adam has a girlfriend named Brieanna? Before she could ask or say anything, they both heard a voice calling out, "Come on Mother!"

Gustave was pulling Christine's hand as they rushed into the tent. Gustave was very eager to come to Phantasma. He remembered last night that Mr. Y wanted to show both he and his Aunt Brieanna the mysteries and secrets of this amazing place.

Christine giggled at her son's enthusiasm and said, "Patience, Gustave! We will go to the rides, but first we must find your Aunt. She did say in her note that she was here to find out about her show-"

Gustave interrupted his Mother and said, "I still believe she is with Mr. Y! He promised me he would show us the island together."

Christine still does not know how Gustave and Brie met Mr. Y. she also had a strange feeling about this mysterious man. All she could think about was finding her little sister. "Let's ask someone if they have seen Brie." She released her son's hand and tapped Meg on her shoulder. "Excuse me, Miss, would you mind-"

Meg turned around and gasped, placing her hand over her mouth in shock. Is that... no, it can't be... was the woman standing in front of her Christine, her childhood best friend? "Heaven help me, could it be... No, it couldn't possibly-"

Christine looked a little bit troubled. The blonde woman standing in front of her seems very familiar. Where does Christine know this girl? "Sorry, do I-"

Meg stepped forward filled with excitement. "Yes, I think you do!"

"Have we-" Christine looked closely trying to remember her. Was she at Brienna's concert in London? Or was she a past childhood friend?

"Go on, take a guess!"

Christine's eyes widen with realization. A flashback came to her; the opera, a ballet rat, her best friend Meg. "No, is it really-"

"Yes!"

Christine squealed with delight before giving Meg a hug. "Oh my God Meg, I can't believe it's you! It's been a long time!"

Adam's looked shocked when he realized that Meg was Christine's and Brieanna's friend from Paris. Gustave walked over to his Aunt's boyfriend as they both watched Meg and Christine rejoicing from their reunion.

Meg laughed as she hugged her friend back. "It has, it's been ten years since I have last seen you." She let go of Christine to get a better look at her. "Look at you, Christine! Regal as a Queen, and beautiful!"

"Meg, and you as well," Christine sang as she complemented her friend. "I could hardly tell it's you!"

They held each other's hands as they sang out, "My dear old friend! Can't believe you're here old friend!"

"After all this time, Meg!"

Meg smiled and squeezed Christine's hands. "So glad you came! You Christine look so sublime!"

"You Meg look the same!"

The two girls smiled at each other, remembering the good times. "My sweet old friend, never thought we'd meet, old friend! Isn't life a splendid thing?"

Christine looked around in wonder. "And here we are."

"To see the sights with your family?"

"And for Brie to sing."

Meg immediately let go of Christine's hand and was taken back.

"Brieanna is here to... Sing?" asked the blonde girl.

Christine was oblivious to Meg's diminish expression as she grinned and said, "And of course as a treat for my son. Meg, meet Gustave."

Gustave smiled as he nodded his head. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Giry."

Meg did not even look at the boy. She was still speechless. She marched passed Gustave and asked Christine, "Who hired your sister to sing here?"

Adam looked over to see Raoul walking in. Raoul looked like he barely had any sleep last night. Perhaps he was still worried about being Brie's manager and dealing with Mr. Y. Raoul saw Adam and walked up to him.

"Adam, my friend, have you seen my wife and my son? I know they left me back in the hotel room so I could get more sleep."

Adam pointed to the two girls and said, "Christine is right over there. She is being reacquainted with an old friend."

Raoul touched his friend's shoulder to thank him before walking towards Christine. However, he did not see someone walking towards him. They bumped into each other and the lady accidently dropped her cane.

"My apologizes, I was not looking were I was going," said Raoul.

He picked up the cane and handed it back to the lady. He gasped with surprise when he saw in front of him was Madame Giry.

"Madame Giry is that you?"

Madame Giry was shocked to see Raoul standing in front of her. She felt like she had seen a ghost from her past. "Monsieur de Chaney, it can't be you! How can this be?"

"We've come to work here."

Madame Giry was confused, "Work here? I believe you mean at Mr. Bodor."

Raoul shook his head and explained, "No, plans have changed, he's been outbid. We were supposed to be with Mr. Bodor, but now we are here for Brieanna to sing," explained Raoul.

Madame Giry narrowed her eyes for suspicion. Brie is singing here? "At whose request?"

Raoul looked confused before pulling out an envelope out of his jacket to show Madame Giry. "The contract's here, it's rather strange. Those three freaks gave it to me when we came off the boat."

Madame Giry snatched it out of his hands and sang unwaveringly, "I want to see." She opened up the envelope and skimmed the contract. Her eyes widened when she read it. "My God, this is outrageous! My boss is very strange."

Raoul nodded his head before asking, "Ah yes, your boss... And who is that?"

Madame Giry looked shocked before asking, "You really don't know?"

"No, I do not know. Who is Mr. Y really?"

She narrowed her eyes before saying two haunting words. "It's him."

Adam was watching the four people like a tennis tournament. He did not know if he should step in or wait. He looked over to Meg and Christine to hear the blonde girl asked, "Sorry, did I hear you right? Here to sing?"

"Brie will, tomorrow night."

Meg scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm afraid there must be some mistake. She can't be performing tomorrow night."

"Why ever not?"

Meg growled before stating, "Mainly, dear, 'cause I am performing tomorrow night. I'm in fact the star, for heaven's sake! This is my big break! What is your sister to sing?"

Christine thought for a moment before saying, "I believe she said she is singing an aria." Upon seeing her friend's distort face; Christine immediately comforted her and said, "Please, you needn't fret, I'm sure you will get your due."

Raoul's head snapped up and his eyes widen with disbelief. Him!? She could not possibly mean... no that is impossible! Madame Giry and Meg work for the Phantom?

"Him?" Raoul questioned with anger in his voice.

Madame Giry raised her head as she stated firmly, "That's what I said."

"You work for him!"

"Now so do you."

Raoul ran his hand through his slick hair. He started pacing as he said, "And my poor wife and sister-in-law. We thought him dead! We believed Brie was free from that monster. Christine will be appalled!"

"Unless Christine knew," she stated.

Raoul looked conflicted at Madame Giry's statement. Raoul looked at his wife's back and he thought to himself, Christine wouldn't know that the Phantom is Mr. Y and in charge of Phantasma... would she? Raoul's anger grew as he quickly marched over to Christine. Christine looked startled when Raoul grabbed her arm and led her to the side of the stage.

"Darling... Please... Are you all right?"

Raoul narrowed his eyes at his wife and hissed out, "Did you know? Please tell me the truth Christine!"

Christine was really confused. She could tell that Raoul is scared and worried, since Madame Giry told him something.

"Raoul, what are you talking about? What did I know?"

"I am very serious, Christine! Brieanna's life could be in danger!"

Adam rushed over to the couple and asked, "Raoul, what is the matter with you? You are making a scene. You are startling Christine."

Raoul realized he was scaring his wife. He immediately released her arm and apologized. "I am so sorry Christine. Madame Giry told me information about Mr. Y. She said Mr. Y is... him."

Adam looked concerned and troubled. Who is him? Christine struggled to breathe when she understood why Raoul was so frightened. Him... The Phantom... HE IS MR. Y?

"No Raoul, not him! Please tell me you are jesting! How can he be here? How did he find us?"

Raoul grabbed Christine to comfort her. His wife was shaking with fear. The Phantom of the Opera is back and he is here for Brieanna. Raoul was determined to protect Christine and Brie from this monster again.

"I do not know, my love. What I do know is that we must find Brie before he does."

Now Adam felt uneasy. Someone is after his Brie! He looked around, feeling as though someone was watching them.

"Christine, Raoul... What is going on? What is wrong with Brieanna? Who is this Mr. Y?"

Raoul slowly released his wife and said sternly, "Mr. Y is this monster. He was Christine and Brieanna's Angel of Music and was Brieanna's voice instructor. He was so obsessed with Brieanna that he kidnapped her and almost forced her to marry him. He was the Phantom of the Opera."

Adam looked shocked. "Wait, what are you saying? How can this be? Is Brie in danger and who is this mad man? Who is he?"

Meg rushed over to her mother and asked quietly, "Did you know?"

Madame Giry shook her head and whispered, "How could I know? Why would they come?"

"Why won't they go?"

Meg, Madame Giry, Christine, and Raoul looked at each other before placing a fake smile on their face as they all sang together, "My dear old Friends! Dear old friends! Can't believe you're here, such good friends! My old friends! Yes, dear old friend, that's a happy tear, old friend! I can't conceal, try though I may, the way I feel so why pretend? I'm sure it's clear, to such a dear old friend! What dear old friends! Don't we all revere old friend!"

Raoul rolled his eyes and hissed out, "Nothing has been changed."

Meg mopped and mumbled, "And never will."

Adam scoffed at the situation and said, "Just rearranged."

They all looked each other again and once again place a fake smile on their face and sang, "And yet we're still such grand old friends, such devoted and old friends! Words could not suggest what's in my heart. And for the rest, why even start? You're dear old friends, Dear old friends! So much more than mere, such true friends! My old friends! Back again at last. Back again, with everyone, everyone isn't this great! God it's great! Won't this be fun! So much fun! With dear old friends, utterly sincere old friends!"

Meg looked at Christine as she smiled and said with venom, "Honey, tell your sister to break a leg."

Both Adam and Raoul nodded their head to Madame Giry and said, "Madame, good day."

Madame Giry smirked and said, "Enjoy your stay."

Christine shrugged her shoulder and sighed. All she wanted was a nice vacation in the States, and now they are living in a nightmare. "Hope it extends."

"So glad you're here our lovely dear old friend! Old friends," sang all five people.

Madame Giry looked at the group before picking up her cane and walked back to her dancers, leaving Meg with the others. Christine smoothed out her dress before calling out, "Gustave, it's time to go." Christine waited for Gustave to reply, but she did not hear his voice. She looked up to find her son. Unfortunately, he was no longer there. Gustave was gone! Christine started to panic and called out more insistently, "Gustave... Gustave answer me!"

Both Raoul and Adam turned around to search for the boy. Where did he wander off to?

"Gustave, where are you son? Gustave come back here this instant! Listen to your Father!"

"This is not funny Gustave! Come here please!"

Christine looked at her husband all worried as she rushed over to him. "Oh Raoul, where can he be? He knows he is not to wander off. What if something terrible happened to him? What if HE finds our son?

Raoul grabbed her shoulders and said sternly, "Listen to me Christine, no harm will come to him. If we split up, maybe one of us can find both Brieanna and Gustave." He looked over to his friend and commanded, "Adam, you search near the gardens. Christine, you look through the museums. I will go search though the carnival games and rides. We should meet back here in one hour. Hopefully we will find both Brieanna and Gustave." Raoul grabbed his wife's hands and softly kissed her. "I promise you my love, we will find them."

Christine and Adam nodded their heads in agreement and the three of them went their separate ways. Before Adam ran out of the theater, he stopped and turned around.

He looked at Meg, bowed his head and said, "It was a pleasure to meet you Miss Meg. I hope to see your performance soon."

Without a reply, he turned back and ran out of the theater. Meg was silent the whole time. Her eyes trailed on Adam's back before he disappeared. Her mind when back to Brieanna Daaé. Will she sing, steal her spotlight, and her life? Brie already has Adam, she cannot be with Erik. Meg suddenly thought of Erik and Adam. Both of them were extraordinary, creative, and handsome. She has known Erik for a long time and she just met Adam. Meg didn't want to admit that she might have, not only have feelings for Erik, but for Adam too.

Meg was so far in her own little world that she did not realize the Stage Manager and her backup dancers had come back on stage.

"All right break is over, Meg. Back to work. And 5, 6, 7, 8," declared the Stage Manager.

Meg did not listen and stared at the door. She needed to find Brie and convince her to leave. Not because she was jealous of her friend, but she also worried about Brie's safety. Meg still believed she had a heart and she would be heartbroken if something bad happened to Brie or her family. She nodded her head and ran out of the theater.

As she ran out, the chorus girls began to sing, "Bathing beauty on the beach, bathing beauty, say hello! What a cutie! What a peach! Bathing beauty! Watch her go!"

And there you have it, another chapter done! Now I have a question for you my fellow readers. The next song is "The Beauty Underneath." Who do you want in the song with Erik; Brie, Gustave, or both Brie and Gustave? Leave your suggestion in the review!

Again, I am so sorry for the wait. Sadly, the next chapter will take some time so please have patience with me. I do not want to rush and have a bad chapter for you to read. The next update will be my "My Magical Wish" story and then I will be back with "Red Rose Nightmare." Do not forget to favorite, follow, review, and until then...

Grapejuice101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 65 11
"I have realized... it is better to be alone, Meg. The people I love won't get hurt." He whispered to me and then I saw him. The man I know and love;...
54.4K 1.6K 30
Before the opera house, there was a sad manor, a cruel mother, and a friendly little girl. Fate and circumstance tore her away from him, and now, the...
329K 10K 29
Brie is a huge fan of The Phantom of the Opera,and when she falls through a mirror, she wakes up and finds out she's in the movie, she's Christine's...
435 20 9
The Phantom Of The Opera. Erik Destler. And with Christine's older sister, Mavis Daaé, Mavis knew nothing of him. But he knew everything of her. But...