Choosing My Direction (Lilo T...

By LoveIsMyLyrics

Ever since the X factor in 2010, Louis, Liam, Harry, Niall, and Zayn have been the best of friends. But over... More

Chapter ~1~ Going Home
Chapter ~2~ Forever Young
Chapter ~3~ I Should've Kissed You..Wait, Already Did
Chapter ~4~ Flying Back To The Boys
Chapter ~5~ New Feelings
Chapter ~6~ Turn of Events
Chapter ~7~ Love Sucks
Chapter ~8~ Fighting
Chapter ~9~ Harry, Thongs, And Perfect Snogging
Chapter ~10~ London Adventures
Chapter ~11~ Breaking Down
Chapter ~12~ Change In Friendships
Chapter ~13~ Welcome Home
Chapter ~14~ Interview Horror
Chapter ~16~ Breaking Apart
Chapter ~17~ Mending Relationships
Chapter ~18~ Second Date
Chapter ~19~ Always There
Chapter ~20~ Wait....WHAT?
Chapter ~21~ My Heart Is Broken
Chapter ~22~ Remember Me
Choosing My Direction Soundtrack
MUST READ
Added

Chapter ~15~ Wide Awake

6.5K 53 19
By LoveIsMyLyrics

Chapter 15- Zayn's P.O.V

We arrived an Nando's, confused about Louis' sudden happiness. I looked at Harry, who was just as confused as I was.

"Is he on drugs?" Niall asked me, and I pondered that for a moment.

"He's not that stupid." Niall nodded, but still looked as confused and worried as I was. Liam was freaking out, thinking something was seriously wrong.

"We are here my children." Louis said, getting out. We followed him and went inside. Louis went up the the hostess, and she smiled politely.

"Hello. Welcome to Nando's. How many?" She asked, and Louis held up five fingers. She grabbed some menu's and walked to a big booth, where we sat down.

"Stephanie will be your server." She walked away, never giving us the impression she knew who we were. A pretty brunette walked over, holding a writing pad.

"Hello, I'm Stephanie, and I'll be your server today. Can I start you off with something to drink?" She asked us, ready to take notes.

"Sprite." Liam told her, flipping through the menu.

"Same." Louis smiled at her, making Stephanie blush a little.

"Coca-Cola." I told her, looking for what I wanted to eat. She nodded, scribbling that down.

"Water." Harry winked at her, and she grinned, blushing harder. I think Louis and Harry liked doing this to her.

"Lemonade please!" Niall exclaimed, jumping in his seat. I think we all knew our bill was going to be a lot. Niall always pretty much ordered the whole entire menu. I chose what I wanted and set my menu down, looking at Louis.

"Okay, Louis? What's up?" I asked him, making him jump.

"I..what?" He asked, coughing.

"You blew up at Lisa, and then after became happy." I stated, and Niall nodded.

"It does seem kinda weird, mate." He added. Louis shrugged.

"I realized her opinion doesn't matter. Now we just have to worry about Uncle Si and management." Liam looked at Louis like he was crazy. Again.

"We? You mean you. None of us decided to announce on live TV that we're dating a guy." Louis glared at him.

"It slipped out." He stated.

"That's what she said." Harry commented, making Louis shove his elbow into Harry's side.

"Damn." Harry hissed. Louis smiled smugly, and we all laughed. The waitress came back with our drinks, and we ordered quickly, starting up random conversations that got us some weird looks from other people. We finished eating with no mishaps, and we got back to our flats safely. I crashed on Louis' and Harry's couch, not bothering to go back to my own flat.

"I'm staying here tonight." I told Harry, and he nodded.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked me, and I got up, and rushed to the cabinet.

"Transformers!" I yelled, and we heard Louis groan from the kitchen. He walked in and slumped on the floor.

"I don't wanna!" He complained and Harry patted his head. I popped the movie in and sat back down. Harry had Lou sit next to him, and throughout the whole movie they were cuddling and kissing. It made the movie very unpleasant.

"Stop sucking faces please. I swear I'm going to get an STD from looking at you." Louis stuck his tongue out at me, and I mimicked him.

"Children, behave." Harry mock scolded us, flicking Louis' nose making him pout.

"Aw." I had to say, which made Harry and Louis blush deeply. The movie finished, and Harry went to bed, leaving me and Louis alone.

"So, Louis. Have you thought about what I said?" I asked him.

"Said about what?"

"Are you in love with Harry?" I asked him, and he hesitated.

"You don't do you?" I asked, and he looked guilty.

"I really don't know anymore. I felt incomplete when Liam was in his coma. I feel attracted towards Harry, but I question it when Liam touches me or looks into my eyes. I don't know what to do anymore." His voice cracked at the end, and I saw he was tearing up fast. I got up and hugged him, soothing him softly.

"You'll figure everything out, don't worry. Time will heal all pain." I told him, and he sniffed.

"No, it won't. Some of my wounds are still open." He replied, wiping his nose on a blanket.

"That's disgusting, Lou." She smiled weakly, and sighed, still sad.

Here's a little song I wrote

You might want to sing it note for note

But don't worry, be happy

In every life we have some trouble but when you worry you make it double

Don't worry, be happy

Don't worry, be happy now

Ain't got no place to lay your head

Somebody came and took your bed

But don't worry, be happy

The land lord say your rent is late

He may have to litigate but don't worry, be happy

Look at me I am happy

Don't worry, be happy

Here I give you my phone number, when you worry call me, I make you happy

Don't worry, be happy

Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style

Ain't got not girl to make you smile but don't worry, be happy

'Cause when you worry your face will frown and that will bring everybody down

So don't worry, be happy

Don't worry, be happy now

Now there is this song I wrote

I hope you learned it note for note like good little children

Don't worry, be happy

Listen to what I say, "In your life expect some trouble, but when you worry you make it double"

Don't worry, be happy, be happy now

Don't worry, don't worry, don't do it, be happy

Put a smile on your face

Don't bring everybody down like this

Don't worry, it will soon past whatever it is

Don't worry, be happy

I'm not worried, I'm happy

I finished singing, and Louis was laughing. Don't try imitating reggae. Ever, Zayn. It's just so wrong." He said between laughs. I frowned.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically. He grabbed my arm.

"No, it's just different. It sounded good." He smiled, and I tickled his sides. He wriggled, trying to get away.

"S-stop!" He gasped, and I stopped. He caught his breath, and got up, walking away. I followed, and he went into his fridge. He pulled something out, hiding it behind his back.

"Louis, what's that?" I asked, backing away. He smiled evilly.

"Oh nothing." He attacked me then, spraying something all over me, and in my hair.

"Whipped cream." I stated, and he licked his finger.

"Yep." He put the can back, and I wiped my shirt off.

"Well that was a random experience." I shook my head, flinging some cream everywhere. Louis slid, and landed on his bum. I laughed, but he pulled me down.

"Wwe're equal now." He smirked, and I layed down, too lazy to get up.

Louis stayed where he was, back in his deep thoughts.

"Louis, just know I'm here if you need me. You're never alone." He looked up, and didn't answer.

"None of us want you to feel alone." He snorted.

"I'm always alone." I sat up quickly, and grabbed his hands.

"You. Are. Never. Alone." He nodded, refusing to look at him.

"I need to figure things out." He muttered, getting up, pulling out of my grasp. I sat there, annoyed at myself for not doing more.

"Shit." I whispered, getting up. I got the rest of the fluffy cream out of my hair, and grabbed my jacket. I got in the lift, and went to my flat, not bothering to tell Harry where I was going. I got in and went straight for my room. I need to help Liam get Louis. I need Harry to mess up, and never hurt Louis like I knew he would eventually. Harry's better off messing with some slag, not our best mate Louis. I was a man on a mission.

*****************

Liam's P.O.V

I went to my keyboard after I heard Zayn slam his door, and started playing the familiar keys.

(CUE MUSIC NOW! LINK-)

Love of my life, my soulmate

You're my best friend

Part of me like breathing

Now half of me is left

I don't know anything at all

Who am I to say you love me

I don't know anything at all

And who am I to say you need me

Color me blue I'm lost in you

Don't know why I'm still waiting

Many moons have come and gone

Don't know why I'm still searching

Don't know anything at all

And who am I to say you love me

I don't know anything at all

And who am I to say you need me

Hmmm hmmm mmm

Uhhh oohhh aahhh

Hooo aahhh ohh ohhh

Now you're a song I love to sing

Never thought it'd feel so free

Now I know what's meant to be

And that's okay with me

But who am I to say you love me

And who am I to say you need me

And who am I to say you love me

Mmmm Hmmm

I don't know anything at all

And who am I to say you love me

I don't know anything at all

And who am I to say you need me

I don't know anything at all

This was my song to Louis, who will probably never know how much I love him. If anything happens to him, I will never forgive myself for not telling him how I feel. I sat back, and let the tears run freely. I hope him and Harry are perfectly happy together. I hope Louis opens his eyes one day to see what he could of had. I hope he realizes I love him more than Harry ever could. I would die for Louis. I would die to be with him, and let everything be a dream. But unfortunately, this isn't a fairy tale, and I'm not getting my happy ending. No one will save my heart from heartbreak. No one can save me from this despair I'm feeling. Only Louis can save me, but we all know that's not happening. Louis is far from my grasp, and I lost my chance. I'm so sorry, Louis. I'm sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SIX MORE CHAPTERS TIL THE SEQUEL! Please, go read @SheriDawson's story Dark Heaven! I promise it's really really good! Go read my message to the Zux author. I was throwing up, crying, and shaking when I read the fan fic. It was utterly horrible. I fucking hate whoever wrote it. VOTE/COMMENT/FAN! WE NEED TO GET CMD BACK ON TOP! I CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU GUYS! PLEASE! I'M CRYING FOR YOUR HELP! DEBATE: LARRY OR LILO? Thanks guys:) Love you all for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 528 28
Harry is the new boy in school. Louis Tomlinson can't stand him and so can't he. they hated eacheother right from the beginning. But what will happen...
296K 18K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
21.4K 561 9
A Larry Stylinson Love Story
14.1K 416 17
Can true love really overcome all barriers? And if so, why the hell did he leave me for a year?