Madly Inlove || M.Y.G

Od Princess_penguin23

"You know wherever you will hide I will find you right?" ~Dark Romance Min Yoongi fanfic~ Více

Sneak Peek
1: Late
2: Present
3: Black Van
4: unknown number
5: Stranger
6: Watched
7: Watching
8: A Week
9: Coffee Shop
10: Capture
12: Kiss
13: Lunch
14: Mine
15: Dinner
16: Beat
17: Bruised
18: Threat
19: The Boys
20: Escape
21: Mad
22: found
bonus chapter
23: Caught
24: shackles
25: far
Questions!
26: Talk
New Book
27: trouble
28: Surprise
29: Belong
30: Apologize
31: Careful
32: Yearn
33: Mystery
34: Tada
35: Run
36: Bare
37: Pain
38: Voices
39: Cards
40: Casino
Teaser
41: Abduct
42: Clueless
43: Bunny
44: Knives
45: Doll
46: Bullets
47: Home
48: Tremor
49: Dusk til Dawn
50: Beneath

11: Awake

13.2K 501 127
Od Princess_penguin23

A/N: I miss this book! I finally updated!

Enjoy Reading lovelies!

Y/N Pov

The first thing I saw was the white ceiling the moment I open my heavy eyelids.

I groan.

My body felt so sore.

I slowly peer around the room and as I took in the interior and the moment I did, the hair on the back of my neck stood as terror shoot through my entire body.

This is not how my room looks like...

I look down and see that I am lying on a black king sized bed, the silk feels so smooth underneath me but nonetheless uncomfortable.

I breath in and out, racking my head about the last night memories.

I was walking home last and then the man...

The man...

Oh my god!

My eyes widen in horror as realization struck me and past events replayed in my head.

I sat up abruptly in panic but only fell back on the mattress when I feel a throbbing headache forming.

Shit.

I groan, cursing under my breath as I squeezed my eyes shut.

I went to rub my throbbing head but the moment I lift my arm I couldn't move them any farther to touching my head.

I furrowed my brows.

Just then I realize that my hands are handcuffed at the headboard of the huge bed that was holding me back.

Realizing what kind of situation I am in, I gulped nervously, trying to keep myself calm but no this is not the right time to calm down.

I'm about to die...

I frantically pulled at the handcuffs and I began to hyperventilate, looking around the unfamiliar place with cautious eyes to find I'm alone.

What happened to me...

I take a better look around the place and notice a huge window across the bed that was close to touching the ceiling and it reach the ground viewing the endless tall trees outside whispering to me that we're far away from the city.

My anxiety is settling in as the scenarios happened before I got here replay in my head.

My head throb as the scene keep rolling in like a film.

If only I listen to mama, If only I'm not stubborn I wouldn't be here, if only I didn't go out that night to work I wouldn't be walking that night alone and taken away.

I try to sit up but I'm immediately pushed back down by the restrains around my wrist, I whimper.

I am afraid and I am literally shaking in fear.

I don't want to die yet...  not now atleast ...

Tears began welling up in my eyes shaking my head tremendously as I whisper incoherent words to myself refusing to believe everything that's happening right now.

"This can't be happening to me... it can't be... Help! Someone! Help me!"

I helplessly scream in a hoarse voice, my throat were dry and I wonder how long I've been here.

Tears quickly rolling down from my eyes as I look for a way out, tugging on the cuffs that's locked around my wrists violently as I try to get up only to keep getting push back down the soft mattress.

I screwed my eyelids shut and grit my teeth, feeling the burning sensation around my wrist the more I move them.

I sob, letting a few tears leaked out from my eyes.

If only I didn't work that night and left home maybe I'm not here, maybe he taken another person.

"Someone help me!" I scream hoping someone will hear and help me as I violently trash around ignoring my burning flesh.

I was screaming for help for I don't know how long until I fell helplessly on the mattress exhausted.

I'm so scared...

Heavy footsteps nearing alert my senses all the sudden and my eyes burst open in wide alert as my frantic eyes gaze towards the door.

All the fear of being watched, followed the recent days and abducted was back to consume me again as I stare at the door nervously and I feel my end nearing as the constant thudding was getting closer.

Then with frightened eyes I watch as the door was flung open welcoming a new presence.

I was tired from all the struggling with the restrains and screaming, but I manage to lift myself up and sat on my knees, ignoring the cold shackles digging around my flesh.

With racing heartbeat and unsteady breathing I gather all the courage in me and look at the person with a nervous gaze.

I'm literally shaking and if I'm only standing I already fell on the ground when my knees got wobbly just staring at the doorway.

Stand there, was the man.

The man at the coffee shop.

The man on the street.

The man from last night.

With the sunshine streaming in the huge room I could see his face clearly than last night with all the shadow covering most of his features, just then I notice how good looking he was that I hate to admit.

But that's not the point right now, the point is, he's my kidnapper and he could kill me or raped me anytime.

I shiver at the thought of those horrible scenarios.

I don't want to die yet.

"Goodmorning my love." He smile at me, but even his smile was gentle and welcoming I couldn't help but feel an odd shiver shoot down my spine at the way he was staring at me with those gaze like he was undressing me with his eyes.

The thought make me uncomfortable and even I'm wearing clothes I feel naked under his intense gaze.

"W-who are you?" I dared to ask, mustering all the courage and strength I have left in me even though my voice were wavering.

"I'm your boyfriend." He smirk, crossing his arms as he lean his side against the doorway, weirdly staring at me with lust?

I narrowed my eyes at his claim.

This doesn't make sense.

"Boyfriend?"

I look at him in incredulity repeating his word more to myself as I stare at the man, confused.

"You heard me right my love, I'm your boyfriend."

The way he was calling me my love was making me uneasy and bothered, if only we're on different situation I would be blushing right now but it just making me uncomfortable.

I snap out of my thoughts when I notice that he was slowly making his way towards me and that only triggered my bursting heartbeat and I started to panic again.

"Stop! Stay away from me." I yell watching every move he make with caution.

"S-stop." I demand as he continues going closer, my chest puffing up and down in unsteady breathing.

"It's okay my love, I won't hurt you." He cackle finding my frantic screams amusing.

I watch as he sat at the bottom of the bed with cautious eyes and racing heartbeat, afraid of what he's going to do.

"Come on love, let's get you something to eat." He said nicely and crawl on all four in the foot of the bed moving towards me.

"No! Stay away from me!" I shout at him, shaking my head furiously.

I shuffle away, crawling back until my back was pressed against the headboard and I have no where to move.

I gulp nervously and watch him in wide fear as he was getting any closer now.

He reach towards me and I flinch back and whimper thinking that he will touch me but he reach for the handcuffs instead.

I stay still there stiffly as he work on the handcuffs while I bite back a sob.

Feeling his dangerous presence so close to me was making me uneasy holding my breath in the whole time.

I eyed the door and him, an escape plan immediately forming in my head.

I could run through that door and find my way out here and I'm finally free.

"There you go-"

The moment he unlocked me from the cuffs I abruptly jump out of the bed and race towards the door but before I could even get to it a pair of arms was wrap around my waist and pulled me back.

No!

I scream in surprise.

"Where do you think you're going?" He sneered in my ear.

"No! Put me down!"

I yell, clawing on his arms roughly around my waist as I fight my way out of his strong hold and reach towards the door.

"Stop fighting love." He cooed forcefully dragging me away from the door as I hopelessly reach for it.

He is so close to me.

I feel my legs trembling when his hot breath ghost at my expose skin but I fought, like I said I won't go down just yet.

"No!"

I was kicking, scratching and hitting his arms screaming wishing someone would barge in the door and save me like every story in fairytales but this is not some story you tell to kids and it seems there's no one that's going to save me.

What have I gotten myself into?

________________________

A/N

Hi everyone! Sorry if I keep you waiting for so long! But here you go guys an update finally!!! Yeeey I'm back to keep updating my stories so stay tuned for more updates this week! I love you!💜

Don't forget to hit the star button love!😚

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

199K 4.9K 30
"You're free! Go away! Never come back!" |•| "I'm sorry... I never knew you have that history.... But i still love you.. " |•|
31.9K 915 15
||I will get her back, even if her parents and Yoongi hyung will be on the way, she loves me and only me, what mine is mine.|| Here comes the book 2!
120K 5.3K 35
It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Trust me you gonna find extraordinary stor...
169K 8.4K 28
"What's the next thing you'll do you?" "Steal your heart." •Min Yoongi Fanfic• You were childhood friends with Yoongi, but everything changed and he...