The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
Chapter 2: Party Killer
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 7: Move & Chill
Chapter 8: Are you stupid?
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup
Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends
Chapter 17: The Fucking Don
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Wedding Bells
Chapter 32: Honeymooning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!
Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

Chapter 29: The New Boss

15.2K 500 47
By pink_cash

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : ) Voting results are down below ❤️

            To say I'm nervous would be a huge understatement. Today is the day I'm revealed as the new CEO and president of Coletti Enterprise. It's going to be released by my publicist and lawyer then I say a few words. Teo will be attending with me and I even got him to wear a suit. Teo is the only one who knows about the news. I've spent the past few days trying to figure out what to do with the house. Once the press conference is over I plan to go there.

"The new CEO and president Danica Woods" Mr. Thomas says snapping me out of my thoughts.

I stand straightening my peach colored dress and walk to the podium as cameras flash. "Hello everyone, I was just as surprised as the news that I'm sure everyone else is." I smile gently, "James Coletti was an excellent businessman and a terrific mentor. He took a chance on a little psych major from NYU and I couldn't have been more appreciative. He saw potential in me when no one else did and left me his only baby. My goal is to continue his legacy in the best way possible while growing to the levels he would've wanted. Thank you."

I step down and we walk out the room. Teo and I get into the awaiting car. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "You did great" he says kissing my temple.

"Thanks."

I tell the driver the address and it's not long before we arrive. It's not the first time I've been here but it's my first time as the owner. I lead Teo into the Spanish styled mansion, it's too much of a beautiful home to sell. We spend time walking around the home that still holds all of his personal belongings.

"What do you think?" I ask as we sit in the kitchen.

He shrugs, "it's up to you tesoro."

"I know that but we're partners so I'm asking for your advice."

"Do you want to sell it?"

I shake my head, "it's too gorgeous to sell."

"Give it to your folks or your friends, everything they would need is here and it's a huge space."

I nod, "that's true, everyone would have a wing."

"Your detail starts today."

I pout, "do I have to?"

"Yes, you're getting a big corporation and there's going to be crazy motherfuckers."

"But I'm changed and stronger."

"It's not up for discussion Danica."

I pout, "Fine meanie, how many?"

"Two for the time being. I have some business to attend to."

I cock an eyebrow, "what?"

He sighs in what I take to be annoyance, "when I killed Antonio I got his territories and the people I didn't kill looking for you."

I nod, "I understand. I have a lot to do in a short period of time too. Our house needs to be finished now that we live in it and staffed plus I have interviews for a personal assistant. How's my sister?"

He glares, "no men Danica."

I resist the urge to roll my eyes, "I'm looking for the best candidate regardless of sex. Answer my question."

"She's healing decently."

I grin widely, "what do you want to do for your birthday?"

He smirks, "you."

I giggle, "I'm serious baby."

"Me too, I'm going to be eighty-seven it's no big shit tesoro."

I pout, "to me it is."

A phone goes off breaking the conversation. I answer mine while he does the same. "Hello" I answer only to receive screams forcing me to remove the phone from my ear. "Stop" I groan into the phone, "use words."

I hear a deep breath letting me know it's safe to put the phone back to my ear. "Why didn't you tell us?" Rea asks excitedly.

"The news was embargoed I couldn't."

"So what's going to happen now?"

"Are you dropping out of school?" Jas adds.

"I'm sure everyone has plenty questions and I seriously have too much going on to be answering the same questions all day. We'll host a family dinner tonight, let everyone know. Love y'all."

"Love you too" they say before hanging up.

"Yeah, I'll be there soon" Teo states irritated getting off the phone.

"What's wrong?"

"Tesoro."

I glare, "we had a deal baby."

He exhales holding the bridge of his nose. "I have an issue with Antonio's workers."

"What?"

"A pregnant whore just died from and overdose. She had twelve bags and two got punctured."

I pause letting the unsettling nerves sink in, they use pregnant women to smuggle drugs? Where's the human decency? "Did the baby die too?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

He sighs, "tesoro I told you it was better for you not to know this shit."

I shake my head, "no I want to."

"They are easier to get through customs. Security is less likely to harass a pregnant woman."

"Do you?"

"Sometimes, now can we drop the shit tesoro?"

"How many?"

"Enough Danica!" he snaps.

That alone is enough indication that the number is extremely high. What kind of man does that make Teo? He's the boss he can say who they use as mules and who they don't. How can he be okay with women risking their baby's life just to get paid? The revelation hurts a lot, what have I really gotten myself into? It's not like I can turn back now, we've made a commitment to make this work. I may not like how he runs his business but it's his to run. He knows what's right in his line of work.

"That was before you tesoro, I was a different man then" he says softly rubbing on my thighs.

I nod with a soft smile, "I know."

"I have to go but your detail is already here."

"Is it Chico, Ian, Frank, or Jordan?" I ask happily.

He raises an eyebrow, "calm the fuck down." I resist the urge to roll my eyes. "No they have other shit to do."

I huff, "whatever, by the way we're hosting dinner so don't be late."

"I won't" he kisses me deeply before pulling away. "Don't do anything stupid tesoro."

I smile, "love you too."

He walks out the kitchen and I resist the urge to whimper. He wasn't joking about the stronger bond, every time he's away it feels empty. It's a feeling I'm not too fond of that's for sure. I hop down from the counter and walk out the kitchen at the entrance I'm met with two very muscular guys. One is of average height with a mop of curly dirty blonde hair with olive skin, while the other is taller like Teo's height, with chocolate brown buzz cut. These dudes clearly spend a lot of time at the gym.

"Mrs. Mancini" the taller one says politely.

I wonder if Teo put the fear of God into them about my safety, seems like something he'd do. No need for God, I'm enough baby.

I groan, stay out my head.

Another thing since I've been turned is the annoying bastard keeps reading my mind and won't tell me how to block my thoughts.

"Hello what are your names?" I ask politely.

"Bruce ma'am" tall guy states.

"Franco" the shorter one adds.

"Danica or Dani is fine, no ma'am I'm only twenty."

"That would be impolite ma'am."

I resist the urge to roll my eyes and walk out the house with them following. I get into the awaiting car telling the driver to go to the office. In a span of a week my life has changed dramatically. I went from being a living decently college student to CEO and president of a Fortune 500 company and a vampire. Ultimately I'm afraid I'm going to fail and screw everything up, but I know that Teo has been doing this way longer then I have and he's willing to help me navigate. Being a woman in a male-dominated business I know some people will try to undermine my intelligence, which I definitely can work to my advantage. I think for the vampire aspect I have to seek other options since he refuses to teach me anything. Why turn me just to leave me in the dark about my new life? The car stops and I get out going into the building straight to my office. I have a lot to do in such little time.

I walk into the house going straight to the kitchen placing the food on the counter. To say today was exhausting would be a huge understatement. I went over some plans, had personal assistant interviews, and tried to get our house together. The living room furniture came and from my glance my new PA did a great job of executing my vision. The furniture and décor for two of the spare rooms came and the dining room stuff should be here tomorrow. After that was all done I was too tired to cook so I got Chinese takeout for everyone. Teo and everyone should be here soon. I rush to our room quickly changing into more comfortable clothing. Teo is going to be pissed about my new PA since it's a guy but I can't be bothered to care. He was the most qualified and the least annoying of everyone that came in today. I see great potential in him.

"Tesoro?" I hear Teo yell.

"In our room!" I yell back throwing my hair into a bun.

He rushes in grabbing me into a heated kiss. I can't help but to moan kissing him back. He picks me up slamming me into the wall. I struggle to pull away and he moves to my neck. "I missed you too but we can't, everyone will be here soon" I moan out.

"Don't care" he groans out running his hand up my shirt.

Lord help me, if he doesn't stop now we won't for a while. I use my strength to push him away. "No, later baby I promise."

He huffs running his hands through his hair, "fine, how was your day?"

I walk closer to him, "hectic but I found a PA, what about you?"

He eyes me, "who is it?"

I resist the urge to roll my eyes knowing what's about to happen. "A guy by the name of Josh. He's in college and he's my age."

He glares, "what did I say?"

"I've made my decision Teo, he's the best qualified and he didn't annoy the hell out of me."

"Maybe I should look into a PA, maybe a woman."

I glare at him for being so childish, "you wouldn't dare."

He shrugs, "I have a lot of work that needs to be done."

"You're being childish and you know it. I thought we were past that Matteo."

He grunts in response, "does he know you're married?"

I roll my eyes resulting in a slap on my butt. "Yes he does Teo, he has no interest."

"Fine."

I place a kiss to his lips just as the sound of the gate buzzer goes off. We walk over to the keypad in our room seeing it's the family. He opens the gate before we walk downstairs, he goes to the kitchen while I wait to open the door once they knock on it.

"Congrats" Jas says hugging me.

"Thank you! I got Chinese in the kitchen."

Everyone says the same thing while hugging me. I shut the door once everyone is in and walk to the kitchen. I take a seat next to Teo after grabbing my food. "How'd it happen?" Jas asks.

"Why'd it happen?" Rea adds stuffing her face.

"You're still going to school right?" my mother questions sternly.

"Coletti left everything to me after he died, guilty conscious and yes I'm still in school. It's an adjustment." I answer them all.

"Well he should've the sick fuck" Vinny states angrily. There's a chorus of agreement and I shrug.

"How are you going to manage everything?" Damon asks.

"I don't know honestly. I'm just going to try my best like I said it's an adjustment. I mean I have eternity." They all laugh at my little joke. After everything went down I had no choice but to be honest with them. There should be no secrets between family plus, it all seemed shady and suspicious. "I actually wanted to talk about something. I was thinking I could give you guys the new house" I say looking at my parents.

"What?" my mother gasps.

I smile, "as you can see Teo made sure I had my dream home. I want you guys to have the same."

She nods trying to control her emotions, "thank you baby."

"No need mama."

"Hell you got a mansion for me too?" Damon asks jokingly.

I giggle, "overseas."

They all laugh and the rest of the night is spent just like that. Enjoying each other's company.

The option for both stories won by a long shot lol so that's what you guys are getting. Here is the temporary cover and once I have a description I'll put it up and you guys are more than welcomed to make a cover for it or Gio's story. ❤️❤️

And to show you guys my appreciation for participating and cause I love you all, if you're following me then the next chapter you'll be able to see a sneak peek/ teaser of the first chapter of Gio's story. ❤️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dance for you By Jaycee

General Fiction

167K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
267K 9.5K 33
Noalani is trying to become a successful lawyer and she's determined to let nothing get in the way. She meets Dillon at her new job working at a reno...
3.1M 83.7K 39
Kevin Jones is the person you want to stay away from by all means. He will use you, then throw you out like a dog. He will make you feel, then break...
7.3K 317 28
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...