Abused then Loved (Adopted by...

By LythionFlame

Lythion eclipse flame has been abused her whole life. She was born with things people wouldn't understand. Sh... More

Chapter One- The begining
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Update
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Mah Gawd
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Mah gawd
Chapter fourteen
HOLY SHIZNITZ
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Dayam
Chapter Seventeen
YAY FOR SQUIG
Mah Gawd
Holy shit
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
HOLY MOLEY (closed)
Chapter Twenty-one
Quotes
Chapter Twenty-Two
Update
Surprise
Sooooo

Small update

1.7K 30 46
By LythionFlame

Okay so I'm planing on making different story's, but they will always have lythion eclipse flame in it. Not much of a problem with it.

No my name is not lythion but man I wish I had a weird name like that. I'd be called Lyth and I'd be cool with that. My real name is Bianca.

I got the name lythion when I was bored and typed python so I changed the 'p' with an 'l' and made 'y' from making the long 'i' sound to the short 'i' sound. So that's how the name came to mind. Also a combination of python and the element lithium number three on the periodic table.

So if I ever get around to making a new book I'd need some new characters. So if any of you guys decide I should make a new story and you guys want your character in it fill the form below.

Name:
Age: (has to be 15-20)
Gender:
What he/she looks like:
Personality:
Hight:(don't know if I spelled it right)
Quirks:
Weapon:(I plan on putting the characters in fight and such)
Hybrid:(optional)
Extras:

Thank you if you wanted to put your characters in. But I only need about 5. I might need a few extra people for certain things tho. Better to be safe than sorry.

Quote: "never tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 54.4K 195
Valentina Williams that is the girls name of this story, or at least she thought it was. Turns out that her whole life is a lie. Her real name was Va...
664 60 11
Sometimes it's an old flame that burns the brightest. Carter lives a quiet, happy life. She's got everything she could ever want. Her dream apartment...
377K 10.7K 37
tw's: mentions of emotional and physical child abuse, drugs, alcohol "You'd love me even if the star doesn't shine?" "Even then, Nova. Even then." T...
1.2M 37.1K 69
How would you feel when the world you grew up in crashed and burned? What if you were tossed into one that was all about survival? Would you persever...