Chapter Twenty

Lyth's POV

I woke and my survival instincts kicked in. I looked around. I'm tied done to a metal chair by chains. Okay so that's in case I go dragon. I looked around at my surroundings. A camera in front of me, a table with things to hurt me with. And Skylar tied up to a chair somewhat next to me. The room seemed to be a decent size of a basement of a house but I knew they weren't that stupid.

"Oh look the mutant woke up," my uncle's voice boomed. "Your an asshole for killing my mom and dad," I muttered under my breath. Then dawn walked in. "Hello darling," she giggled. "Fuck you," I barked at her. "Now that's no way to treat a person with a gun, is it," she asked tauntingly waving the gun.

Sky started to stir awake. No, no, no, no. "Oh look know we can get started," my uncle walked over to her and grabbed her chin forcing her to look at him. I am so thankful I cut her and put my blood in her. Now if she gets hurt she will heal faster than normal. As for me I can still not feel my powers, so I'd most likely die without my healing ability.

Mitch's POV

I left Lyth to head to my girlfriend's house. I was planing on breaking up with Lyth but every time I try something bad happens. I really wanted to tell her before or after her birthday. Most likely after. I walked into the house and found the guys looking around. Actually they looked worried. "What's going on," I asked. "It's Lyth we can't find her," Adam worriedly scavenged the living room.

"Hey is sky here," Jordan asked behind me. I turned around to see the creatures. "No and Lyth isn't here either," Seto said still looking around. "Do you think that they might of just left to the mall or something," I asked. "Lyth will always take her phone with her and its right here," Jerome said holding up her purple phone. "Sky had to stay home to do a science protect and her phone was also at home too," sly added.

Okay why don't I feel bad if lyth's gone? "Maybe they left without there phones," I suggested. "Jerome and I used to that when we were younger," I added. "Sky wouldn't do that we have had her for a four years or so now and we know she wouldn't do that," Jordan said almost instantly.

Adam opened his mouth to say something but stopped short. He and Jordan both had the same facial expression. Shocked, horrified, and worried. "Her uncle," Adam finally spoke up. "I knew we should've said something before," Ian cursed under his breath. "What," Adam shot at him. "Lyth has uncle that's hunting her down, apparently he found out where we live," Ian looked down guilty, probably thinking it's his fault. He mentioned lyth had an uncle but nothing about him hunting her.

"What about sky, what does she have to do in this," Aleks asked horrified. "She's a friend of Lyth so they're going to use her against Lyth" Jordan said trying not to yell at us. "How are we going to find them," Tyler asked walking out of the kitchen. "We work together and find any evidence that can help us," Steven informed. Everyone looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

Skylar's POV

I woke up slowly and felt a pair of hand holding my chin. Making me look at the guy who punched me. I glared at him. "Get your hand off of her," Lyth yelled at him.

Sky this is Lyth uncle

No shit

I got the others working on how to find you two

Good do you know where we are

Sadly no

Dang, thanks for the help anyways

No prob

I looked around to see Lyth in a metal chair with chains tying her down. The man left and so did the girl. After they left I wanted to find out what Lyth knew so far. "Lyth what's going on," I asked struggling to move. "They want me to turn and give them what they want, my powers don't work right now either," she said quietly. "Do you know where we are at," I asked somewhat hopeful.

"There are many places we could be at right now," Lyth looked down and sighed.