Chapter Seventeen

Skylar's POV

After Jerome yelled that kinda caused everyone else to come downstairs. Mitch, Seto, Ian, Ty, quintet, and Jason ran into the living room. Adam on the other hand had to record so he probably didn't hear Jerome yelling.

"What's going on," Jason asked/yelled. "First off keep your voice down and second off, it has something to do with dawn," I snapped. Everyone looked at me as of I were crazy. They got that right, I mean I live with the creatures you might as well know that they rubbed off on me.

"Calm down, it's nothing really it's just that dawn came over and Adam and I might have to move after my birthday," Lyth mumbled the last part. "WHAT," everyone yelled at once. Then Lyth started to explain what happened and why they got to move.

"So your moving to New York because of dawn," Ian asked. "Afraid so," Lyth responded. "And because of my uncle," Lyth mumble hoping that no one could hear her. But I did. "Hey Lyth how about you and I go to your room and just chill out for a bit," I suggested. I wanted to know what she was talking about.

"Yea let's go," Lyth said and we both ran to her room. She locked the door behind her and I sat on her bed while her dog ran around. "So what did you mean when you said something about your uncle," I asked. "You're really nosy aren't you," Lyth asked. "Yup," I smirked. "Uh it's nothing just that I might have an uncle who is hunting me down for science experiments," Lyth sounded unsure if she should've said that.

"Wait, you have an uncle that's hunting you down and you're thinking dawn has something to do with it," I guessed. "Uh yea how did you know," she asked confusingly. "Lucky guess," I smiled knowing I was right. "Okay okay so what? There's nothing I can do and beside you are the only other person who knows," Lyth sighed and dropped onto her bed.

"It's cool that I'm the only one who knows but what about the others there going to find out," I said as my smile left my face. "Then they'll know but we are not telling anyone about this got it," Lyth demanded. "Okay I won't tell, look I got to get home sound good," I asked. "Yea sound good," Lyth sighed.

I got up and left her room. I then made my way for the ground door but I could feel someone starring at me. I turned around to see everyone looking at me. "What," I asked. "Nothing but do you need a ride home," Ian asked. "Sure," I shrugged. Ian and I got in the car and we headed back to my house.

Man lyth's going to need the help she can get maybe I can get luna to help out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea Squigs characters are coming into the story. Lol. Anyways like always

Bai