Ardor ▪️ Embry Call

Por strawberryberry-

// Intense devotion, eagerness, or enthusiasm "Your imprint is a baker." Embry Call x OC // Twilight wolfpack... Más

"No, they sell spaceships."
"I can surely get you something that'll taste good in here"
"Your imprint is a baker."
"You mean we can have more cinnamon rolls?"
"Also, Embry thinks you're really pretty."
"That's my imprint teaching your imprint how to bake."
"Are you gonna greet her with a smooch?"
"According to these facts, I could fix that."
"Mind you, this better not just be a backflip or something."
«Those boys are insufferable.»
"I was cold"
"Such a softie"
"You're a puppy, you don't get sick."
"He means you're the food."
"Shaggydog?"
«You daughter is dating a clumsy loser, be careful."
"Best gift ever"
"He's always your boyfriend."
"Shit, shit, shit."
"How is Embry treating you?"
"We have the rest of our lives together."
"Alright, dork. You were right"

"She was also an uncommonly kind woman."

16.8K 165 4
Por strawberryberry-

A R D O R

- intense devotion, eagerness, or enthusiasm -

▫️▪️▫️

This book will be way less "professional" than many of my other works. There is no big, planned plot, but rather small scenes from the relationship between Embry Call and my oc. If you have an idea for a chapter yourself, just send me the message and we can see what I can do. 

▫️▪️▫️

"Your imprint is a baker."

▫️▪️▫️

Bronwyn Thompson

Bronwyn is a really kind girl who likes wearing loosely fitted clothes that still look stylish. Her body is quite curvy, and the brunette feels insecure at times, like one does. However, she also is usually quite happy with herself. Her mother taught her how to bake pastries and bread from a young age, and they often spend her free time working together at her mother's bakery. Said mother, Wynny, is a single parent and has been so for long enough that it is not a factor in their lives. 

▫️▪️▫️

VOTE & COMMENT
throughout the book

▫️▪️▫️

All characters and the world they belong in are the property of Stephenie Meyer, except Wynny and Bronwyn who are of my own creation.

xoxo, nessy

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8M 33.1K 200
A collection of different wolf pack members finding their soul mates and imprinting on them. This book has been filled to the point where I can no lo...
158K 3.5K 17
The Imprint is a connection. A connection so strong that it is so much more than just infatuation. Almost always, the imprint becomes romantic, not r...
36.9K 493 2
Embry, Seth, Jacob, Paul, Jared, Sam and Quil
407K 13.2K 37
❝I don't want him to want me because he has to, I want him to want me because he wants me.❞ ❝Sometimes I think I'm crazy because I see things so diff...