Our Cinderella Story (PERCABE...

By RedGarnetTwins

This is the story of Annabeth, a teenage girl who lived with her Stepmother and Two stepsisters in her father... More

Our Cinderella Story (PERCABETH)
»Chapter 1:- The Day it all started.......
»Chapter 2:- Friends Forever
»Chapter 3:- Dreams and Fears
»Chapter 4:- Secrets and Confessions
»Chapter 5:- Spreading the Word
»Chapter 6:- Planning out Schemes
»Chapter 7:- Slaps and Claps
»Chapter 8:- Groans and Smirks
»Chapter 9:- Yelps and Helps
»Chapter 10:- Another Explosion
»Chapter 11:- Shopping Spree
»Chapter 12:- From Worst to Best
»Chapter 13:- The Big Day
»Chapter 14:- Something's Fishy
»Chapter 15:- Heroic Rescue Operation
»Chapter 16:- A Ray of Hope
»Chapter 17:- Extreme Makeover
»Chapter 18:- All You Need To Do Is Look Beautiful
»Chapter 19:- A Change Of Heart
»Chapter 20:- Eagerness and Excitement
»Chapter 21:- How they happened? (PART 1)

»Chapter 22 :- How they happened? (PART 2)

257 6 5
By RedGarnetTwins

Luke was trying so hard to get her out of his mind. But she somehow invaded his mind! All he could see was her smiling face and her name in his ears. Was he going insane? Probably. Even Percy noticed this, but Luke brushed away any of his questions. He had to get a way out of this.

Later that day, he caught up with Percy again.

"I need to get out of this castle right now for a few hours", Luke said impatiently.

Percy's eyes went wide," Right now?! It is an impossible task, Your Highness. It is easy to sneak out at night but not in broad daylight!"

Luke sighed exasperatedly and said , "You have to help me with this Percy please. Mother and Father are not in the castle at the moment and the guards will soon be on their Lunch break. We have a really small time window for me to sneak out. Please this is very important".

Percy's eyes went wide again before he said," This is not about that girl again, is it?" He need not wait for Luke's answer as his expression gave it away.

Percy's only thought was 'Oh Gods No'. After much pestering, Percy agreed. They devised a plan. Percy would distract the guards as they left for lunch and the next squad took their place for the Prince to get out. Very carefully, Luke did manage to get his disguise on and was out of the castle estate.

He hurried towards the capital market, a wild hope in his heart that she must be there. He reached the market, the place was alive with the chattering crowds and vibrant stalls. Oh how was he planning to find her here! He wandered through the busy streets, looking over in all the stalls lined up. He wasn't paying attention on his way and he bumped into someone so hard that he fell down on the road. Before he could lash out in a angry fury of words, he found his gaze locked on a familiar pair of electric blue eyes.

He bumped into her! Out of all the many people at the market. And quite literally fell for her. Oh the irony of the situation.

Thalia extended her arm to help him up, which Luke gladly accepted.

"Its a small kingdom after all and yet I don't run into someone famous but you. I thought you were more of a night person", Thalia said, smiling brightly.

Luke's breath was caught in his throat. Someone famous?! Had he recognised him?! What did she mean by that? And why was she smiling at him? Was she actually happy to see him there?

"Small world indeed", Luke agreed. "I am a night person, though this meeting seems different than the others".

Thalia was confused,"How so?", she asked.

"Well, you are talking to me willingly that too with a smile on your face. I'm used to glares and grimaces", Luke said.

Thalia looked towards her feet ," I'm sorry about that night at my house. It is just that my mother is very strict. I am not exactly allowed to talk or make acquaintance with any person that she doesn't approve of. She is very biased against class and you seemed like a simpleton. If she would've spotted me talking to you, she won't even let me out of the house for a long time. And being home with her in my company is just the worst. I thought that you came to inform my mother that You found me in the forest. The thing is, I had snuck out that night because I wanted to see the full moon from a clearing in the forest", she explained.

It was as if Luke was actually dreaming. She was just like him! She went through all those feelings that he felt about being stuck in the same place! And fortunately she did not look through his disguise, for all she thought he was a poor peasant! He felt a completely new feeling wash over him.

"Well, after such a heartfelt apology, only a fool will choose to ignore it. And I am not a fool. That apology was appreciated and you are right, I am a mere simpleton", Luke said, smiling.

Thalia's expression changed into guilt," Oh please do not take my words as an insult! I didn't mean it like that!"

Luke couldn't help but laugh. Well he said come so far already, so why not continue the lie? For once, he wanted to know what it was like to be normal and not having people bowing at your command. He would have to tell her the truth someday, but he choose not to think about that now.

"No I'm not. You were right. I am a farmer's son. I live on the edge of the town. I usually come to the market to get my supplies", Luke lied, somewhat effortlessly.

Thalia just nodded, registering his words.

"My visits are usually unpleasant because of the crowded streets but I won't mind seeing a familiar face. I will look forward to my next visit here", Luke said, working his Princely charm.

Maybe the sunlight got into his eyes and he couldn't see, but he thought that Thalia blushed and got all flustered. She quickly regained her composure and replied," I presume we are on a friendly basis now. My mother would definitely not approve. But I'm not much of a obedient daughter to her anyway".

Luke smiled so wide, he knew his cheeks would hurt later. " So you are implying you won't mind meeting me again?", he asked.

"Well, you did say were a night person and find the market a crowded place. So I think it will be wise if we don't meet here the next time", Thalia smiled.

"Do you have any place in mind?"

"I might have a few"

"Result of the discoveries of your 'night time walk'? "

"Maybe", Thalia said slyly. "How about the next time you show up near my house around nighttime?"

"Noted", Luke said, tipping his hat as a gesture of approval.

"See you around, Drake", Thalia said and walked ahead towards the fruit stall, leaving Luke standing there smiling to himself.

So the whole ordeal began. They both used to sneak out in the night to explore. All this time, they would talk and take in the beauty of the night. They enjoyed each other's company. Both were impatient to meet the other everyday. Every passing day, they discovered something new about each other.

She knew of his love of Horse riding.

He knew she hated horses, and was desperate to change her mind.

She was a very rebellious person.

He wished he could be more just like her.

She noticed how his hair is always parted towards the side in an untameable way.

He always saw in awe as her eyes shone in the starlight.

There was something about her, Luke felt serene when she was around.

He felt like any normal person would. After all he hoped was a break from royalty sometimes.

She made him feel that way. And he wouldn't have it any other way.

Of course, these were the observed details.

Luke was very careful of not to give out any information about his identity. He made sure they talk very less about their family lives. She didn't seemed to mind and Luke was extremely grateful for that.

Days and months passed, them meeting by her garden and then wandering off on horseback. Only during that once, Luke absentmindedly noticed the name on the gates of the estate.

Chase, written in a subtle cursive on the iron gates.

How could have he been so blind to not notice this months before that day?!

Chase! This was estate was owned by Fredrick Chase! She had to be his daughter! The one his parents had mentioned to him as a suitable bride!

Call it fate or destiny, Luke couldn't believe his luck at all.

They were meant to be all along. Luke was so delirious, he barely noticed anyone when he made his way back to his room. Thankfully the one he stumbled into was Percy, who caught him before he fell.

"Your Highness, are you alright? You don't look so good", Percy asked, concern etched on his face.

But Luke didn't care. He just smiled wider and hugged Percy, saying Thank You over and over again.

Now Percy was completely confused. What was the Prince thanking him for? Maybe to help him sneak out? Yes, that could be it.

The next day, Luke informed his parents that he was no longer in oppose towards the marriage. Their happiness was unimaginable.

"That is great, my son! Good you gave a thought about it", said King Hermes.

His mother came forward and patted him on his back," Do you have anyone particular in mind?", she asked.

Luke smiled," I will gladly be with the girl you both choose for me. I promise you of no more complaints or demands. And I have not a single doubt about your choice, you both have always seen what is best for me."

"Well, we still have sights on Fredrick's daughter", his mother answered.

"Then so shall it be", Luke agreed as he smiled even broader.

That was the night when he met Thalia, hopefully the last time in his disguise he hoped. This time he took them to her favourite spot. A small clearing by the river. He was extremely nervous, his palms were sweaty.

Thalia noticed him being jumpy.

"Is your health well? You look a bit paler, are you feeling sick?", she asked concerned

Luke just nodded in disagreement. "I'm fine, absolutely. Nothing to worry about", he said.

They just sat there in silence until Luke suddenly asked her," What do you see if I ask you how your future would look like?'

Thalia seemed to look a bit taken aback by his sudden question but answered anyway.

"Well, I imagine myself living a happy life. Hopefully, my mother and I will be on good terms by that time. I see myself living in a house which maybe small for somebody but should be enough for my family. But I do specifically see a garden, because I want to tend towards a pretty garden. And many more such small details", she answered.

Luke might have missed a single breathe before he dared to ask the next," Do you see me anywhere in your vision?"

Thalia visibly paled for a moment as her eyes went wide. She quickly turned away, as if to hide her face.

"I don't know about you but when I imagine mine, all I see is you. Your smiling face, your dazzling eyes and I feel all the happiness in the world.

I always see you and without you I cannot imagine my future anymore".

There he said it, his face now looking towards the ground. And he was waiting. For any kind of reaction.

Until he felt a teardrop on his palm.

He looked up to see Thalia crying, but she was smiling too.

Before Luke could ask her anything, she jumped right into his arms and hugged him so tight as if she might loose him in an instant.

"Of course I see you, you are at the centre of it. Nobody has ever said such loving words for me and I have never felt anything like this before. It has always been you Drake. Even I cannot imagine my future without you!", Thalia cried as she buried her head into his chest.

Pure happiness flooded through Luke's veins. He encircled his arms around her waist in a protective way, thinking this was all a dream and she would disappear right then and there.

He gently let go and brushed a strand of stray hair behind her ear and whispered quietly, only for her to hear," I love you Thalia".

To which she quite eagerly replied saying," I love you too, Drake".

Luke froze momentarily at the mention of his false name. He would have to tell her very soon now. He was planning to surprise her directly at the coronation ball. His parents already approved of her, not knowing that he was already in love with her. And Thalia would know once they announced her name during the ball.

Luke couldn't wait for the ball to come any sooner.

There You have it Folks, New Chapter as promised.

This might be one of our quickest updates :P

xxxRGTxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 2K 4
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
54.8K 188 18
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
244K 6.8K 129
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
231K 7.4K 165
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...