Howl of Konoha (Naruto Fan-fi...

By strawberrylover013

The Himura clan worships their deity; the great mountain dog (wolf) Okami. But the Himura clan sealed the dei... More

Blood and Hate
Becoming a Ninja
Team 7!!!
The bell test...
Mission: land of waves!
Training in the waves
Okamis warning and Zabuza's return
B ranked mission: cleared!
M-My house!!!! And the Chunin Exam
A series of Changes
The Chunin Exams first test
The Written Test....
Second Exam: Forest of Death
Stick Together
A Snakes Poison
Backup has arrived!
Who are you..?
Moving on
Making up
More Training...!?
First Match: Natsuki versus Kankuro
Naruto versus Neji
Shikamaru versus Temari
Egos Clash Gaara versus Sasuke
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part I
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part II
The Monster Inside
Tears from the Sky and a Broken Wolf's Cry
Ghost from the Past
When Nighttime Falls
The Fifth Hokage
Mission at the beach!!
What's Under Your Mask!?!?
Remembering the Past
On Your Marks. Get Set. GO!
Halfway
The Calm Before the Storm
You cant trust an Uchiha
Starting a new life for Him
Until We Meet Again

Don't Listen

4.1K 194 29
By strawberrylover013

"Damn these bags are heavy!!!" I grumble.

It was the middle of the day and the sun was pounding down on me. I was walking home from the grocery store with food and other stuff for the house.

I was about ten minutes away when out of no where I was surrounded and cornered by a large group of girls around my age. Some of them I recognised from the academy while the others were complete strangers.

"Excuse me, but can you step aside and let me get through? I need to get home." I said with my eyes closed annoyed.

Out of nowhere I was slammed into the walk of a building and punched in the face.

"Oi what the fuck's your probl--" I screamed but was cut off by another punch to the face.

"Shut up, bitch! No body give a shit about what you have to say!!" A brunette girl yelled.

"What is this all about?" I growled. That earned me a slap. Both my cheeks were bruised and I was getting beyond angry.

"You're dating Sasuke-kun aren't you??" This time a blonde girl said.

"So what if I am?" I shot them a glare. The blonde sent a knee to my stomach and I curled over and coughed up a bit of blood. I landed on my knees hunched and clutching my stomach.

"What a freak! I can't believe Sasuke-kun would ever think of going out with a monster like you!? Those ears a tail aren't normal!" A bluenette glared and kicked me in the side. I fell onto the ground on my side, a gasp escaped my lips.

"Yeah! You're nothing but a mangy mutt!" Another one said and delivered another kick to my gut.

I lay there in the dirt while the gang of girls beat me up. Punches aimed at my face and chest, kicks delivered to my stomach and names like 'freak', 'monster', 'slut' and many others spat out like they were poison.

My hands tried to shield my head from the blows and tears caught at the corners of my eyes.

I was pined to the ground by the girls who were holding my arms and legs and I felt something cold and sharp touch the skin on my stomach. I let out a scream when the blade pierced my skin and the girl holding it started to carve something into me. A hand slammed over my mouth to silence me and warm tears rushed out my eyes like a wild river.

"Natsuki, what are you doing! Fight back!" Okami's voice echoed in my head, panic and worry laced it.

'N-no, I won't fight them...'

"Why not! They're hurting you! You'll die if you don't stop them!!!"

'I don't care.'

"Natsuki...?"

'These girls are from my village, and my home. And I refuse to fight them. I refuse to let them believe in the monster they all think I am. They can beat me all they want, but I won't raise my fist.'

"Please Natsuki, let me help you. I can't stand seeing you like this."

'No Okami, this is my fight so let me fight it the way I feel is right...'

I heard nothing else from Okami, meaning he respects my decision no matter how much it hurts him.

The beating lasted a few more minutes before the girls grew bored and left snickering.

"If we see you with Sasuke-kun again, next time we'll kill you!" The brunette called back to me and then they all disappeared, leaving me lying on the ground soaked in tears and my own blood.

I lay there for a moment before pulling myself up. I had bruises and cuts all over my face and body, my right eye was black and swollen. My clothes were battered and bloody but because I was wearing a black shirt you couldn't really tell. I draped my arm over my injured and bloody stomach and limped home, but keeping to the alleyways so I wouldn't draw too much attention.

I get back to mine and Sasuke's house and open the front door. Sasuke was sitting on the couch watching TV and hadn't noticed I was there. I closed the door as quietly as I could and hid my injuries and hurries up to my room and closed the door behind me.

•••••••••••••••••••• (Saukes POV)••••••••••••••••••••

I heard the door close and saw Natsuki running up the stairs without saying a word. I rose my left eyebrow confused and thought she was acting strange so I got up off the couch and followed her to her room. I grabbed the door knob and turned it but the door was locked. By this stage I was getting mad, I thought I told her not to lock the door?

"Oi Natsuki, open the door!" I shouted and banged on the door. However, I stopped banging when I heard someone silently crying and sniffling. My anger quickly turned to panic and I banged on the door vigorously.

"Natsuki, what's wrong! Please open the door!" I begged her but she still didn't open it.

I pulled away from the door and delivered a swift kick to it, kicking the door open with a loud bang as it hit the wall. My eyes scanned the room for Natsuki's figure and I found her sitting in a corner with her knees brought up to her chest, her arms hugging them closer and her head rested between her knees as she cried.

I took a step closer and saw a trail of blood leading up to her and around her balled up figure.

I ran up to her and squatted in front of her, only now spotting the wounds on her arms and legs, her clothes bloody and her ears and tail matted with small patches of blood. Fear arose in the pit of my stomach and I asked her what happened,

"Natsuki, what happened!" I panicked. She didn't give me a response and kept crying. I tried to ask her again, again no reply.

I started to get angry all over again because I was worried and she wouldn't tell me what happened. So I grabbed hold of her wrists and pushed her onto the ground with me on top of her. It was now that I got a good look at her face, she had a black eye on her right eye, cuts decorated her beautiful face. Her rosy cheeks were bruised black and blue and her gorgeous blue eyes were red and puffy from crying. She looked like a wreak. I felt horrible for seeing her like this. I looked down and her stomach had blood trailing off of it. I took one of my hands away from her wrists and pulled up her shirt enough to see her stomach, and what I saw shocked me. More cuts and bruises decorated her pale skin like her face, but what shocked me most was the word 'freak' carved across her stomach. I stared at the wound and thought, 'who could have done this to her?'

I heard her cry again and I managed to tear my eyes away from the wound and look back to her eyes.

"I'm sorry..." She apologised. My eyes softened and I picked up her damaged body and sat her on my lap. I gently rocked her back and forth calming her down. Every now and then she would breath out 'I'm sorry'.

"Shhh, it's not your fault." I cooed in her ear.

When she finally stopped crying and calmed down, I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the counter. I cleaned her cuts and did my best to treat her. When I finished the small wounds I teleported us to the hospital to get the wound on her stomach healed and have something done about her bruises. The nurse performed her medical ninjutsu and healed her. By the time we got back home it was around 10:30pm.

Natsuki was asleep in my arms and I carried her bridal style up to my room.

I lay her down and crawled into bed with her. I took my shirt off and lay down, wrapping her in my arms. She snuggled into my chest trying to get comfortable. I smirked kissed her gently on the forehead before resting my chin on her head and falling asleep myself.

=============================

Hiya!~

Here's my update for the day! Hope you liked it.

Sorry if I'm making Natsuki seem really weak and sissy but I just wanted to clarify that I did this so that you could see that all people who act tough and strong and weak inside to and get hurt easily, even if they try to hide it and all they need is someone to be there for them when they're at there worst.

Anyway, thanks for the reads and I'll see you all later :D

Bai~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
908K 33.9K 68
After her clan massacre and the death of her brother, Yuyan Hane travels to Konoha and is saved by Konoha's distinguished Itachi Uchiha who raises he...
8.4K 112 21
Sequel to Fairy x Naruto : Lucy's training (Book one) It's already three years since Lucy and Sasuke leave the village. Lucy had become stronger tha...
506K 14.5K 107
(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the man his brother wished he will be, he d...