Silence // (Lashton)

By ItzLukeHemmings

Ashton lost his vision and hearing. The only thing that makes him smile is touching Luke. More

Silence // (Lashton)
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten part 1
chapter ten part 2
chapter ten part 3
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty // finale
Author's Note

chapter thirty-one

9.9K 480 77
By ItzLukeHemmings

"Silence"

--

Song: Seconds Thoughts by Crown The Empire

It was close time to hit the stage and Luke wanted to give a call to his mum to see how Ashton was doing. Of course there wasn't anything to worry about for now but Luke was worried about him when it comes to shows.

"Can I just call quickly?" Says Luke to his manager and he shook his head because there wasn't any time left for a call. He frowns and puts it away as the boys ran to the stage hearing the screams grow louder.

"What's up Dublin are you ready?" Says Luke as they start playing for 'She Looks So Perfect' as the crowd shouts singing along as Luke sang his part.

The show continue as they sang next 'Don't Stop' and 'Amnesia' which those were the current ones playing around the world.

At the end of the show Michael decided to answer some question from fans right now and the ones in twitter.

"Okay the first one says.." Says Michael "okay this is actually for Luke.. What was your first impressions for Ashton? What made you choose Ashton as your boyfriend?"

Luke smiles and spoke "his hazel eyes, they caught me and they were beautiful when I first saw them. He smiles at me all the time when I'm like shy or whatever. He's the one who can make me smile and do these stupid shit and still made me laugh. I felt like we were one whole if you know what I mean" he took a moment of silence and then continues "but he can't smile anymore, he's broken and I can hardly make him smile now" he pours his tears out of his eyes letting them simmer down his cheeks as Michael continue reading the questions. Luke zoned out of the real world to his small world since he's the only one standing on it right now.

His tears still running down while around his surrounding they're laughing at a joke Michael made but some fans have noticed Luke is crying.

The show ended after twenty minutes later of reading ridiculously questions and answers making the fans having a good time, Luke sat on the case of speakers. He tried calling his mum but she wasn't answering which was really strange. He tried to text her too like ten times and morning, could Ashton's surgery failed? But it couldn't failed because they said perfectly that Ashton's surgery succeed?

"Luke, are you okay?" Says Michael trying to be nice to his since Luke is having a difficult time "mum isn't answering her calls or texts.." He looks up at him "I hope nothing wrong has happened to Ashton i've being so worried all day all night.

"I'm sure nothing has happened, maybe she's asleep" Michael said giving him a pat on his back softly. Luke agrees and he needs to stop so panicky. "Lets have some fun tonight, yeah?" Luke smiles, he did said to his mum he was going to have some fun so this was the fun he was going to do, to go out with Calum and josh of course he had to be invited

"To the fucking club!" Says Michael shouting hopefully their manager didn't hear him out.

--
(A/N): PARTY!

They're grown up c'mon now.

Anyways, pewds got 29Mils! Yassss! Pewds is slaying everyone!

Sorry, well until the next one bros *brofist*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 277 41
"I'm so sorry," he apologised once again. She waved off his concern. "I'm fine." "No," his eyes were filled with sorrow as he caressed her cheek, "...
228K 12.5K 31
"He didn't feel like Michael at that moment; he felt happy, he felt cared for, he felt lucky. He felt like he had everything he could want at that mo...
17.8K 1.4K 102
⤷ you're the only thing that's going on in my mind. [completed] → content warning: homophobia depression
199K 11.9K 19
; the one where calum is mute but michael loves him nonetheless.