Silent||Seulrene

De Chaeyoungiiee

A girl who doesn't talk, but what will happen when a new student comes and tries to be friends with her? The... Mais

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27'
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
Not an update
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-not an update-
-new story-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45- {End}

-Chapter 12-

7K 265 31
De Chaeyoungiiee

"Are you okay, Irene?" I wishpered. 'Seulgi, she has a blue eye. How can she be okay!?'
"Sorry, stupid question. What happened?" Irene turned her face to me and I could clearly see that her eye still hurts.

I stood up and walked to our teacher Mrs Park. "Mrs Park?" I called her. "What is it, Seulgi?" she replied. "Irene has a stomach ache. Can I bring her to the nurse?"
"Yes you can."

I went back to Irene, held her wrist and just pulled her out of the classroom with me. I could almost feel her confused look on my back, but she kept walking with me. When we reached the front door of our school, I pulled her further behind the gym instead of the nurse. "Sit here." I said while pointing beside me. She did what I said and looked at me confused like before.

"Was it Jisoo?" I asked calmly. After I asked her she looked even more confused then before. "Your blue eye. Was it Jisoo, did she did it to you?" she looked at me and nodded hesitantly. "Didn't I tell her to let you in peace!?" I said in a less calm voice then before.

Irene wanted to walk away, again. "Wait, Irene!" she stopped and turned around. "Why don't you speak with me. I just want to help you and I mean it." Since realized that Irene is being bullied by Jisoo, for whatever reason, I feel like I have to protect her. "You know what. You are going to be with me all the time in school, so Jisoo can't hurt you."

-Irene's pov-
To what Seulgi said I heavily shook my head.
"Whether you like it or not, you will be with me or do you want to be hurt, I do not think so."
This happened one time and she were the one who were hurt, not me. I don't want this to happen again to someone because of me.
---------------------------------
*Hello*
Sorry for not updating yesterday❤

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11K 484 28
kang seulgi is a doctor and a therapist and work secretly as a secret agent 7 years ago the bae family were found dead in their mansion and it was...
6.3K 194 33
Milly and Joon are first year students in high school and have been best friends since they were three. After graduation, Joon suddenly lost all cont...
4.5K 153 23
I finished the 4th chapter with editing, feel free and read until there <3 (I advice you not to read further as there is VERY broken English and no l...
21K 468 22
Two girls, friends since trainees, feelings may have begun even before debut, and they may have gotten lost along the way. But now with all their fam...