Harry Potter and The Time Kee...

De timekeeperstories

Harry Potter and The Time Keeper - The second instalment of the three book series. A secret so well kept that... Mais

War's Over for Merlin's Sake!
Finestra
Secrets Of Secrets
Digging Up Dirt
Time Knows Moony
Time To Think Thing's Over
It's A Spectator's Sport
A Great Feast & A Great Fight
Everyone Has A Malfoy
Flying Dusters & Time's Patronus
How Are You Feeling Mr Black?
Letters
Severus Snape's Friend
The Worst Moments of Time
For Our Crimes We Must Pay
"I suppose it all started at the beginning"
Authors note: Calling all my dramione lovers out there !
Deleted Scenes! : Harry All Grown Up..again
Wonderful, Precious Love
Hey Readers!

Authors Note - Sequel!

340 11 0
De timekeeperstories

And Finally it's ready

Here is our cover!
And now the summary ...

After the events of Harry Potter's interesting repeated year. Where he met a wonderful 'young' woman Professor Time. Because of her; he owes everything, from new friends , changing himself and the recovery from the war. But the revelations don't stop. She sits down her students, now adults ten years later. With a drag from her famous pipe and a look in her McGonagal blue eyes; she smiled and starts from the beginning.

With her mother/really her sister, Horatia McGonagal is raised in a small cottage in Soctland. Rural and muggle filled, her personality doesn't fit her quiet life. So when Albus Dumbledore accepts her sister to be a teacher and for her to a student at Hogwarts ;things start to get interesting.

From bumping into a handsome second year blonde boy and arguing over the best Quiddich teams with another ; she's already changing. But not till she steps on the scarlet red train, that created clouds of steam and smelled of rain and sweets, that things are not the same.

A great, beautiful, tragic life story - of the forgotten Horatia McGonagal.

Or as Harry Potter knows her - The Time Keeper.

I'm so excited to start writing this and for you to read it! I will recommend if you haven't already, read A Common Ground and be shocked for our Time Keeper has been up to a few things before our wonderful adventure here.
Thank you so much!-Morgan x

Edit: ( first chapter up!)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.4K 32 20
With everything that has happened you think Lauretta would be in no shape to return to Hogwarts. But she's a tough one. Heading back for her sixth...
2.6K 153 19
After the war, everyone returned to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry to finish their final year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is now head...
5.5K 138 31
Soooo, im not good at descriptions HAHAHAHA The battle of Hogwarts is finished and a new generation is coming to Hogwarts. Among them are the sons an...
22.1K 285 54
A continuation of the first Hinny Through The Years Series. This particular one starts from after the battle. After having defeated the dark lord, H...