Taengsic 》 It All Started On...

By Rhaerisan

"You're disgusted, right?" She said as she looked down. I just stood up and help her wear her clothes. After... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

22

1.3K 31 8
By Rhaerisan

Jessica's pov

Currently, we're on a plane now. Taengoo is reading some book while listening music to her phone. While me, I'm just looking at the window. To be honest, this is my first time riding a plane and  going to a different country. And it makes me excited. 

While looking at the window, I suddenly felt hungry. So I tugged Taengoo's sweater.

"Why? What's the matter?" Taengoo asked as she pulls out her earphones. Looking at me with a confused face as she checks my body like a I have some injury. I let out a small chuckle and gave her a peck.

"You're so cute." I said while fixing her hair and she just smiled at me, pinching my cheek.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" she asked again and cupped my face

"I'm hungry." I said cutely and pouted making her giggle. She called some stewardess and ordered some foods. The stewardess nodded and left, not forgetting to smile to us.

After a few minutes, the stewardess came back with our foods and placed them on the small table in front of us.  Oh, I like chicken.

"Ma'am, is there anything that you need?" The stewardess asked us while smiling. Taengoo just shook her head and gave her a smile. I also smile and the stewardess just bowed to us and left. Taengoo put her book aside and grab some fries.

"Oh, fries. Can I have some?" I ask Taengoo as she chew the fries. She nodded and took one and placed it in front of me. Giving me a grin.

"Say aah?" she said. I was about to eat it when she playfully withdraw the fries. Making her laugh a little. She said sorry and placed it again in front of me. I was about to eat it again but she withdraw it again making me slap her arm.

"Yah! Stop it." I said and slap her arm again. I grab the fries and ate it by myself. She was still laughing, that's why I gave her a glare. She saw me and just smiled, kissing my cheeks softly. 

"I'm sorry babe." she apologized and gave me her cute smile. I can see her dimple showing on her chin. I just giggled and pinched her cheeks.

"It's okay, baby." I said and we continued eating our foods. After a couple of minutes, we finished eating. The stewardess came back and took the plates away and left. Taengoo handed me a can of juice.

"Here you go baby." she said and I took it. I opened it and took a sip. She was drinking some soft drink, after that she put it aside and grab her book.

"I'm gonna read again, okay?" she said while opening her book. I just nodded and put my juice aside and grab my neck pillow.

"Then I'm gonna sleep, babe." I said as I closed my eyes then sleep.

After a few hours, Taengoo woke me up. As I opened my eyes, no one is in the plane except Taengoo and a couple of flight attendants. They were waiting for me? Shit, this is embarrassing. I quickly stood up and said sorry. 

"Umm, sorry for the bother. My girlfriend here is a heavy sleeper." Taengoo said to them and bowed a little. The flight attendants just smiled at us and said it was okay. After that we exited the plane. 

"That was embarrassing." I said as we sat on a chair. We stopped by at a cafe because Taengoo wants to buy some coffee. Taengoo putted our luggage below the table and sat the in front of me. She just chuckled and took her phone out.

"But still, you look cute though." she said and showed me a picture on her phone. It was a picture of me sleeping. I just smiled at the picture and pinch her cheek.

"Delete it, I looked ugly." I said and lean back on the chair.

"No, you're not. You're like the most beautiful woman I have ever met aside from my mother." she said and turned off her phone. Oh, that's right. I have never heard her talk about her mother.

"Hey babe, I never heard you talk about your mother." She looked at me and smiled. She opened her phone again and showed me another photo. It was a picture of a young couple. The woman was pregnant and the man has his hand on the woman's waist. 

"That's my umma." she said and smiled at me.

"She died after she gave birth. Lost so much blood and collapse. They thought she was asleep because they thought she was exhausted but not." she was still smiling but eyes can't lie. I know there's sadness in her eyes, because I can see it.

"I'm sorry." 

"Don't be, you didn't do anything wrong." she looked at the photo one last time before turning it off. 

"Wait here, I'll just buy some coffee. Do you want something?" she asked 

"Just coffee, babe." I said. She nodded and went to the counter to order. I just looked at her as she order our coffees. After that she stood aside so the next person in line can order. It was a mother with her child. I saw her looked at them with a small smile on her face. I sigh, as I saw her smile. After a few minutes, our coffees was given to Taengoo. She went back and took a sit.

"So, let's go?" she asked and I just nodded. We took our luggage and went out the cafe. As Taengoo looked for a taxi, I opened my phone and saw that there was a text from Sunny.

From: SunnyBunny

Hey, have fun there. And also, don't forget to use my gift, kay? I told Tae to bring it, at first she didn't want to but I forced her. So anyway, Byeee ;)

I blushed as I remembered her gift. Geez, that bitch. How can she just gave Taengoo that kind of gift. 

"Baby, let's go." Taengoo called me. She went to me and grabbed my luggage and gave it to the taxi driver. He putted our luggage in his trunk as we went inside the taxi then Taengoo told the driver the address of the hotel.

"Our first time traveling together." Taengoo said as she opened her guide book. She flip it another page as she smiled making me also smile.

Yeah, our first time.

"Should we go here?" She asked showing me the picture of the beach here. 

"Of course" I said making her grin 

"There are so many things to do here in Pattaya. I can't wait to do it with my love of my life." she said and kissed my cheek.

After a few minutes, we arrived at our hotel. The driver went out to get our luggage as we exit his car. Taengoo payed him and he left. We dragged our luggage and went inside the hotel. I sat on a chair in the lobby as I wait for Taengoo. She went to the front desk to get our keys. I felt a vibrate in my pocket. I took out my phone to know what it was, it was appa calling.

"Hello? Jessica?"  I heard him say on the other line.

"Hey, appa." I answered as I saw Taengoo walking towards me, card keys on her hand.

"I just wanna say, have fun there. And be careful, okay?"  Taengoo heard it so she smiled.

"Yes, appa. We'll be careful. We miss you by the way." Taengoo said

"I miss the two of you also. I'll call again if I'm not busy, okay?" Appa said

"Okay, appa. We love you" I said 

"I also love you two. Bye"  appa said and he hang up.

I closed my phone and put it in my pocket. Taengoo grabbed her luggage and looked at me.

"Let's go" she said and I just nodded. I also grab my luggage and drag it. We went inside the elevator and Taengoo pressed the button. After a couple of seconds, the elevator stopped. We went out and find our room. 

"Here it is" Taengoo said and swipe the card key. The door opened and we went in. As soon as I saw the couch, I laid there. Putting my coffee on the table. Taengoo dragged our luggage and put it aside. She then went to me and sat on my stomach.

"Yah! Taengoo! You're heavy!" I yelled and slap her arm. She just let out a laugh then laid. She placed her head on my neck and I can feel her breath against my neck. I closed my eyes as I felt her kissing my neck. I let out a small moan as she sucked it.

"Baby, not now. I'm tired." I said as I gently pushed her. She sat up and just gave me a smile.

"Sorry, babe." She said and gave me a peck. She then stood up and grab her coffee, taking a sip on it. 

"I'll just unpack, okay?" she said and went to our luggage and dragging it inside our room. I just sigh and sat up. I grab my coffee and drink it. As I finished it, I stood up and went to trash bin on the corner of the living room and throw it inside the trash bin. I went to our room and spotted Taengoo unpacking on the bed.

"Taengoo" I called

"Yeah?" she answered not taking a glance on me. I went near her and gave her a back hug. I kissed hair as she continued taking her clothes out her luggage and placing them on the bed. She turned around and kissed my lips

"Help me unpack." she said while kissing me.

"Of course, babe." I said breaking our kiss and helped her unpack her clothes and also mine. After unpacking, we laid on the bed.

"Let's change into a more comfortable clothes." I said and hugged her.

"But I'm tired from unpacking." She reasoned

"You're just lazy." I said and stood up. I went to cabinet and took out my pajama and a white t-shirt.

"I'll just take a quick shower." I said. As she heard that, she stood up and also went to the cabinet to grab some clothes.

"Wait for me." She said and walks towards me while smiling.

"Let's not waste too much water." She said and dragged me inside the bathroom.

"Just a shower, Taengoo. No more else." I said and started taking my clothes off. I looked behind me and saw Taengoo naked.

"I know, I just want to see you naked." She said and let out a laugh. She then turned on the faucet of the shower. As the water touched her body, I can't help but stare at it. I gulped as she started putting some soap on her body.

"Yah! What are you waiting for? Don't you want to shower with me?" She said, noticing I'm still standing. I slowly went to her and joined her in the shower.

"I love your body." She said as she handed me the soap. I just smiled and applied soap on my body.

"I love your body as well." I said and gave her a peck. She just laugh and grab some shampoo.

"We must hurry, I'm getting cold." I said making her grin. I saw her grin and raised my eye brow. As she washed her hair, I washed my body. After a minute I felt her hand on my waist. Slowly caressing my stomach.

"Taengoo." I moaned as I felt her sucking the side of my neck. I closed my eyes when I felt her hand reached my breast and she started massaging it. She turn the faucet off and turned me around facing her.

Kissing me in my lips as she pinched my nipple. I let out a moan as I felt her lowering her kisses. My hands went to the back of her head as she sucked on my right breast making me wet and moan a little bit louder.

I was about to pushed her away when she pinned me on the wall. Her hands travel down to my core and cupped it.
I moaned again as she starts rubbing it.

"Taeyeon!" I accidentaly raised my voice when she inserted her middle finger. I hugged her when she started pumping it in and out.

"You like that, baby?" She asked as she continued fingering me faster. She sucked my left breast then bit it.

"Aah~" I moaned. I felt that I was near so I hugged her tight. My legs started to get tired but I didn't gave any attention to it because I was focused on myself nearing to cum.

"Taengoo~ I'm... Ahh~ a-almost...nngg"
I moaned as she added another finger and sped up her pace.

As I felt myself going to cum, I bit her shoulder. She groan as I cum on her fingers.

After a few seconds, she pulled out her fingers and licked it.

"Sweet." She said and I just pant. She went down to my core and licked it making me fidget. As she finished licking my core she went to my lips and kissed it making me taste myself.

"Let's go shower now." She said and turned the faucet on. After taking a shower, we changed into our clothes and laid on the bed.

"I told you that we'll just shower and no more." I said making her smirk

"But still, you gave in." She said which made me roll my eyes.

"Let's sleep." I just said which made her laugh. She kissed me and we said goodnight to each other then slept.

The next day, I woke up without Taengoo by my side. I stood up and went to the living room. I saw her talking on a telephone.

"Yes, that will be all." I heard her say and putted the telephone back. She turned around and saw me which made her surprised.

"Fuck! Sica! What the hell?" She said and placed her hand on her chest.

"What? I didn't do anything." I innocently said and went near her.
She just shook her head and lean on the couch. I sat beside her and intertwine our hands.

"Good morning" she said and kissed me making me smile. I returned the kiss but stop when I realized something.

"What's the matter?" She asked looking at me confused.

"I forgot to brush my teeth." I said making her smile.

"So? I like kissing you. Come, kissed me again."

"Noooo~ I'll brush my teeth first." I whine as I stood up but she held my hand and pulled me on her lap.

"Later. In a couple of minutes the food will be here, so let us eat first. Okay?" She said and I just nodded. Then a knock was heard, Taengoo kissed me on neck and stood out to answer the door. I just sat on the couch waiting for her.

"Let's eat." I heard her said as she walk towards me while carrying a tray.

"I thought they were gonna place our foods in here." I said as she placed the tray on the table.

"Nope, I don't want them to see you in just your undergarments." She said and took a toast.

I looked at myself. I was just wearing a white t-shirt and a panty. Taengoo took of my pajama last night because she wants to have another round.

"It's not my fault. I was wearing my pajama last night but you took it off." I said and crossed my arms.

"But still, you gave in." She said and smirk and I just rolled my eyes making her laugh.

I just shook my head and grab some toast then eat it. I saw Taengoo grab her guide book that was placed on the table.

"Let's go to the beach?" She asked as she flip the page. I just hummed and continued eating.

After we ate, we took a shower. But it took us one hour to finish our shower because Taengoo's hands started to play around.

"That was a nice shower." She said as we finished changing to our new clothes.

"Shut up and let's go. I want to go to the beach already." I said as I wear my bikini then a short and a shirt. Taengoo also wore her swimsuit and a short then a white loose t-shirt.

"Okay, babe. Let's go." She said and held my hand. We left the hotel and grab a taxi. After a few minutes, we arrived at the beach.

"Wow, its so beautiful." I said as I saw the view. Taengoo went beside me and looked at the view.

"But it can't even compare to your beauty." She said and intertwine our hands. I just gave her a light kiss on her cheek then find a place to relax.

"There, baby." I said as soon I saw a vacant place under the coconut tree. There were less people so we went there and placed some mat on the sand.

"This is nice." I said and laid on the mat. Taengoo took off her upper clothes and pulled out a sunblock and applied it to her body. I also took off my shirt and let Taengoo put me some.

"Let's swim, babe." She said as she stood up and took off her shorts. I also stood up and took off my short. She gave me her hand which I galdly took it and followed her on the water.

"It's cold." She said when her legs touched the water. She pulled me on her making me touched the water.

"Yah! Taengoo! Stop!" I whine as she palyfully splashed me some water. We were having fun when all of a sudden  two guys were walking towards us.

"Hey, pretty ladies. Wanna hang out with us?" Said the a tall guy.

"Yeah, it will be much more fun if you joined us." Said the other and gave us a smirk. I saw Taengoo rolled her eyes and went near me.

"No thanks and besides, you don't wanna hang out with us." She said as she put her hands on my waist

"Why? We would like to hang out with you." The tall guy said as he walks nearer as the other one followed.

"Umm no you don't. And please fuck off. We don't like dicks because we prefer pussies. Now, get lost." Taengoo coldly said and glared at them

The two of them were shocked but didn't leave. One guy shook her head and just let out a laugh.

"You're just playing hard to get." The other guy said which made me rolled my eyes. I grabbed Taengoo's neck and kissed her on her lips which made her kissed me back. I bit her lower lip which made her moan and I let my tongue explore her mouth.

"Woah. Dude, they're really are lesbians." I heard the guy said

"Yeah, I thought they were just joking but I guess not." The other guys said.

"Come on, let's go." I heard the guy said and they left. I gave Taengoo one last kissed before stopping it.

"Those assholes." Taengoo said and rolled her eyes.

I just laugh and grab her hand and dragged her back to our spot. As we sat, I heard Taengoo's stomach growled.

"I..." Taengoo said and scratched her neck and I just gave her a peck.

"Hungry?" I asked and she nodded. Taengoo told me that she will buy foods and told me to wait here. When she left I took out her camera and started taking pictures. 20 minutes passed and Taengoo arrived.

"I just bought some fries and pizza." She said and placed the foods on the mat.

"And some beers." She cutely said and place the canned beers on the mat also.

We started eating and talked about some random things. After that, I felt tired and suggested to go back to the hotel. So we went back.

"Ugh" I said then laid on the couch. She sat beside me and turned the T.V on. Then she stood up and went to our bedroom to grab some clothes. She went to take a quick shower after that she came back fully dressed and sat beside me.

"Change, babe. I want to cuddle with you." She said and kissed my neck. I hummed and gave her a kiss on her lips and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that I dried myself with a towel and went to Taengoo.

I kissed her neck as she watch some movies. She tilted her head so that I can have more access to kiss her neck. Then I went in front of her and sat on her lap.

"Where's your clothes?" She asked and sucked my neck which made me moan.

"In the bedroom." I said and moaned again because I felt her massage my left breast. As she left some hickeys on my neck, her other hand was cupping my core. Giving it a light squeeze.

She turned the T.V off and carried me to the bedroom. As she lay me down, she took off her shirt and kissed my neck. But I pushed her and went on top of her.

"No, babe. This time, its my turn." I said and wink at her while smirking. I kissed her lips as my left hand went to her breast. Pinching her nipple as I sucked her other breast. I heard her moan and starts grinding her hip towards my center.

"Patience, baby." I said and left a hickey on her breast. I took off her short and her panty then threw it somewhere.

"Ooh, someone's wet." I teased as I played with her clit. She let out moan but louder.

"Oh shut up and just fuck me already." She said while panting. I gave her a kiss on her neck and inserted one finger inside her.

"Ooh~" she moaned as I started moving my hand in and out. I felt her arms behind my head as she moaned again. I inserted another finger and pump it much faster.

"I'm c-cumming. AAH~." She moan louder and bit her lower lip. As I heard that I quickened my pace.

"I..nnggg..JESSICA!" she screamed as she cummed on my fingers. I went down to her core and licked it. I heard her moan softly as I finished cleaning her up. I sat on her stomach and looked at her.

She was panting and has a pink tint on her cheeks. Her hair was a mess as she continued to catch her breath. There were also a few hickeys on her neck down to her breast. Then she caught me staring at her so she covered her face with her hand.

"Oh, Taengoo. Don't be embarrass. It's okay to be loud when we're having sex." She looked at me and smirk.

"Really? Okay then. My turn." She said and went on top of me. She sucked on my neck and I let out a moan. She found my sweet spot and sucked it hard making me moan louder.

Then she massage my breast making my nipple hard. Her kisses went to my breast as I felt her hands traveled down my core and played my clit. I moved my hips as I felt myself reaching my climax. She put two fingers inside me and I let out a loud moan as she move her fingers in and out. Then she licked my hard nipple and nipped it.

"TAENGOO!" I yelled but she continued doing it making me so wet.
When I was about to cum she pulled out her fingers making me whine.

"Fuck! Taengoo, I was almost there."

She just smirked and went down to my center and started eating it. I arched my back as I felt myself getting near my climax again. She was holding my thighs as she eat my pussy. When I was about to cum she stopped amd looked at me.

"FUCK YOU!" I frustratedly yelled at her. She stood up and went to her luggage and took something.

"Sorry for making you fraustrated." She apologized and kissed me on my lips. I moan as her tongue went inside my mouth. She stopped kissing me and looked at me with a smirk.

"I wasn't supposed to bring this but Sunny....well...she forced me." She said as she showed me the dildo Sunny gave her as a gift. Gosh, that is so big.
I remember Sunny saying it was 10 inches or something.

"But I guess it will be fun if I use it." She said and placed it on my clit. Rubbing it slowly making me moan again.

"Baby? Do you like that?" She asked and i just nod as I closed my eyes when she started putting it in my center.

"UGH! TAENGOO!" I moaned loudly as she moved it in and out. She then sucked my breast while massaging the other one. She quickened her pace as I started to squirm.

"AAHHNNGG~ TAENGOO-AHH!" I yelled as she nip again on my breast. As I felt myself nearing my climax I hugged her tight.

"TAEYEON!" I screamed as I squirted.
She pulled out the dildo and eat my pussy. I moan softly as she licked it. After that she collapse on top of me.

"I'm exhausted." She said. I felt her hot breath on my neck as she pants. I just hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"That was amazing, baby." I said. I felt her kissed my neck and hugged me back.

"I love you Jessica Jung." She said which made me smile wide.

"I love you too Kim Taeyeon." I replied and kissed her hair.

~END~

___________________________________________

A/N: Whoa. First of all, thank you for all of your supports. Thank you for voting, reading, commenting and for giving this story some love. I really appreciate it. I am super thankful for all of you who are reading this fanfic. A big thank you for all of you. I hope you enjoyed this story. And again, thanks for the love. Love you all ❣
Anyway, I am planing to make another fanfic. The title is WRONG SEND. A Jensoo fanfic. Jennie and Jisoo of Blackpink. It's just a short story. I also hope you'll enjoy that story too. Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH 😘

-🎈chibijejon17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 14.5K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
137K 3.3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
108K 4.4K 36
A story about Yujin fighting against her feelings towards her bestfriend to save their relationship. Eyyyyy~ Another fic again! This time it's Yujin...
169K 8.1K 47
"STOP. What are you doing?" "Why are you doing this to me? " "BECAUSE I FKING LOVE YOU" A story between a Student and a Professor ♡♥...