Chained

By Pencil_N_Eraser

"I want the juancock... no I NEED the juancock." A not so submissive male omega started to crave for his mat... More

Chapter 1: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 2: Trespass
Chapter 3: Scent
Chapter 4: Jealous Fucker
Chapter 5: Tight [M]
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Hyungie
Chapter 8: Sweet Bunny
Chapter 9: Start
Chapter 10: Not Bad
Chapter 11: I love you
Chapter 12: Love me Right [M]
Chapter 13: Omega
Chapter 14: Broken
Chapter 16: Potion
Chapter 17: Pups?
please?
Chapter 18: Heartache

Chapter 15: Makeshift

5.7K 206 31
By Pencil_N_Eraser

3rd Person's POV

Yoongi is having his break. A coffee on his hand and some paper works that he doesn't give shit about. The issue involving male omegas is quite big and worrying. All of the staffs are working to trace the killer or at least get some evidence and clue that will help the investigation.

But here he is sitting like a boss. His feet on his messy desk sipping his delicious coffee. Hey, he's not getting paid enough to do bullshits so might as well relax for a bit. The airconditioner is on to the highest setting. He sighed as he looked at the stack of papers beside his feet.

Being the brat's best friend is nice and all but being his beta is a complete hell hole. He gets to do the boring paper works while the bratty alpha gets to go at meetings and play lovey dovey at his mate.

Jungkook will just sit there anyways while he spends his precious youth here slowly dying and tortured tremendously with the use of office works. A bit too much? Well, contrary to that... Jungkook is the one who needs to fix people's problems and think of solutions. He has some paperworks too and he must be noble all the time.

You know what, staying here behind the desk with paper works is better. I mean, meeting people and pretending that you like them to be in good terms is mentally frustrating for him. He doesn't give a damn shit about those freaky alphas. Okay... with the exceptions of Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook.

Him cursing at the world's cruelty and him not being able to sleep was cut short as a beautiful man walked to his desk with a pile of papers.

"Your break is over so... here's more work" Jimin said. He doesn't want to give more stack of paper cause that's what he's been doing for the past hours. He really pitied the male but what can he do? It's Yoongi's duties and it's beyond his reach.

"I still got 5 minutes before I return to do bullshits." The beta replied bitterly. Yoongi rolled his eyes turning his chair a bit so he won't face his mate. He continied sipping his coffee then looked past the window. He doesn't want to see Jimin right now.

"Your break ended 5 minutes ago. Stop procrastinating." Jimin said sternly noticing on how the older responded on him. He grabbed Yoongi's feet then pushed it out of the table. He placed the stack of papers on the beta's desk. His pity on the older is now long gone. He is a bit irritated by the other's gesture to him.

"Yah! Turn your AC down. Stop drinking coffee! That's your 7th cup this day!" Due to the lack of response, Jimin grabbed Yoongi's unfinished coffee snatching it away from him. The older groaned crossing his arms. He then grabbed some papers then read it. He crumpled the sides by his strong grip on the poor paper. He glared at the sheet as he reads the words written. Jimin just looked at his mate shocked and in disbelief. He's pretty sure that the paper would either rip or burn due to his grip and stares.

"Oh my god Yoongi! Are you still on about the dishes last night?!" Jimin said practically throwing his hands on the air. He can't believe that this adult infront of him is holding grudges against him because of doing a simple chore.

"I'm not asking for too much okay?! All I'm saying is you do the dishes that night!" Yoongi raised his voice a little. Still annoyed at how he washes the dishes while the latter just stood there waiting for him to finish. He is also the one to wipe to freaking table.

"We always eat dinner late so it's gonna be the one of us to wash the dishes! And it's your turn that night! I washed the dishes 3 times straight!" Jimin pinches the bridge of his nose. His eyes closed due to this childish argument. His other hand is on his waist.

"I didn't even eat last night!! So why should I wash your dirty dishes?! Its your dirty dishes!!" Yoongi rebats trying to defend himself. For him it's just fair because it's not his dirty dishes.

"It's just a single plate, some spoon and fork and a god damn wine glass! Are you really gonna depend on the maids to wash that!" Jimin also raised his voice. The maids are sleeping at that time and he's sure that they will be scolded by Jin early in the morning if they left some dirty dishes on his self proclaimed kitchen.

"It's their fucking job!" Yoongi retorted. It's logical that they do the dishes because that's what they are told to. Do the freaking chores!

"It wouldn't kill you to wash some dishes!" The alpha can't believed at his mate's words. How inconsiderate. He rolled his eyes while crossing his hands. Seriously, doing some chores are the only workout that Yoongi is doing. Because other that, he's asleep.

"Oh god yoongi... fine. I'll wash the dishes for the week. Satisfied?" Seeing that he won't win this shitty argument with this stubborn man, he just lets his pride down and wash those fucking dishes even though it's not his freaking turn! Does he need to buy a chart showing who's gonna do the dishes?!

"Fine. But I want my kisses for the day to increase." Yoongi replied trying to step up his game. Well, might as well make the most of it.

"Isn't that a bit too much for a single plate of dirty dishes?!" Jimin said in disbelief. He can't believe that this man infront of him is a child. His head hurts a bit due to their useless argument.

"Take it or leave it" Yoongi says sitting straight on his chair. An intimidating look he gives as his tone screams finality. Nothing will change his mind.

"Those kisses are for good points only so no." The alpha said, not really affected at his mate's aura. He can't believe he's having this again.

"I'm not a toddler who'll kill for a star to put on the chart." Yoongi scoffed. He can't believe that he's getting treated this way. The Min Yoongi, King of Swag is being controlled by his puny mate?

"Your kisses are dangerous. So we better keep it low." Jimin replied as a shiver ran down his spine remembering their last kiss that leads to another.

"No deal then." Yoongi just leaned back making himself comfortable on his soft cushioned chair. He grabbed a random file starting his endless paper works.

*****

"Fine. You win" Jimin blurted going inside Jungkook's office without knocking. Knitted eyebrows and a scowl on his face as he stomped to Yoongi's direction.

Well, his job as the beta's secretary is harder when he can't talk to his "boss" itself. Yoongi kept on ignoring the phone calls that are deemed important and if he might add, the older won't even listen to his important notes for every file that he delivered.

He can't really ask the other if it's okay to let someone in that hell of a cold office. Then he gets scolded by those people for not doing his job right. He is doing his job right. It's Yoongi who's not doing his job. At the meeting he will get screamed at other alphas and betas because he didn't deliver the file right. Well fuck it sherlock, he did deliver them right but Yoongi being such a dick didn't listen.

The pale man has some guts to tell those people that his secretary slash mate didn't inform him. For fuck's sake!! He evenly left a sticky note inside the folder so at least he would know!!

Yoongi just smiled at his victory. He did give a hard time for his mate. Well, it's worth it and he didn't have to move a muscle for this day. Because if something's not right, blame Jimin and he will get scolded. Sounds like he is the bad man but he just did those as punishments. Make him move a muscle by those shitty chores, he'll make your life miserable.

Lesson learned. Never underestimate Min Yoongi.

The beta holding a brown folder slammed it to the table then went to his mate. His hands travelling to his mate's waist as he kissed his cheeks. The alpha just blushed pushing the man infront of him. Instant regret he thought. Why did he agree again?

"Get out of my office." Jungkook annoyed by the PDA or should he say live porn infront of him hissed.

It's been a while since he saw and touched Taehyung and it's driving him nuts. (A/n. More like 4 hours)

"Pshh. You're just sexually frustrated. Just get Taehyung then bend him on your desk." Yoongi noticing Jungkook's action smirked. He tightens his grip on Jimin while leaving a sloppy kiss on his mate's soft lips.

"Don't give him ideas." Jimin groaned hitting the older's chest panting a bit.

Jungkook was about to say something to rebat. But his mouth was left open when they heared a loud explosion on the east wing of the palace. His eyes widened as he realized that the garden is located in the eastern part of the palace and Taehyung is there right now with his guards.

"Taehyung..." he said then quickly stood up running towards the door. The two lovebirds followed just behind him. Afterall, he's faster.

Jungkook saw black smokes coming out on the garden's gate. Oh no... Taehyung.... he rushed to open the gate, breaking it in the process. He ran swiftly as he arrived at the scene.

Hoseok holding a conical flask, broken test tubes on the floor, a smoking bunsen burner and some apparatus on the floor. To make matters worse, there are tiny flames on the ground and some of the flowers are toasted to ash. Hoseok's face is black and his hair is sticking out.

On the other side is a wide-eyed Taehyung behind his guards. The boy is still too shocked to move (A/N. Jungshook). Jungkook immediately rushed to Taehyung cupping his face and twirling the boy around to see if he has injuries, burns or cuts. But nonetheless, the omega is fine, just a little bit shaken up.

"Hoseok what the fuck?" Jungkook growled after he checked Taehyung. His Taetae could have been hurt! He hugged the petite boy pushing Taehyung's head to his neck. The boy is still frozen on his spot.

"Sorry, potion went wrong" Hoseok said sheepily while scratching his nape.

"What's the potion for?" Yoongi asked curious on the reason for this mess.

"It's a potion that can increase your stamina and strength for a good few minutes. Might be good in possible battle." He replied making the two silent.

While they are playing around and procrastinating (A/N. more like Yoongi), here is Hoseok finding some solution to atleast ease their problems and worries.

It's true that there might be a possible battle or war in their case. Jimin's attention is on Taehyung. The boy's head hurts as he lean on Jungkook. Jimin's pupils dilate, eyes widened as his heart began to race.

______________
A/N

okay... I'm a bit high today...

Guys... feel free to correct me for my mistakes.

English is my second langguage, that's why my writing is not that perfect.

Don't be scared and hesitate to say if it's wrong grammar or what because I just want to improve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
576K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
905K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one