sweet recovery- J.jk

Par yoon-tea

She had been abused by her ex boyfriend. She was broken. Jungkook had been in a fatal car crash that left hi... Plus

intro
playlist
new
hospital
stuck
yours ?
Flowers
Earphones
names
hurry up
Fake love
non update : books
dreams
friends ?
awkward
non update : books
non update : books
10pm
legs
non-update
children
choice
who
home
non update : books
stare
inevitable
a note
tea
finale

sleep ?

2.2K 115 8
Par yoon-tea

|UNREAD | UNEDITED |

holy heck.

holy heckidy doo da of fifth avenue.

what .. did .. he .. just .. ask?

You stared in shock at the seemingly innocent boy above you.

not so innocent now.

You were so shocked by his sudden proclamation that you didn't realize the position you were in until you got so flustered you looked to the side.

Where an arm blocked your way out.

Whipping your head the other way, you started to panic when you realized what type of scenario you were in.

not again. it couldn't happen again.

You were stuck.

Your path to freedom had been blocked, and with that the unsettling feeling of being trapped closed in on you. An arm was sturdily placed on each side of you, a cage of muscle that would never let you go. Claustrophobia swarmed up your senses, until all you could see was black and white. A lone memory wiped its way across your mind.

-

You were trapped. The boy you had once loved had turned into a man. A man full of hate and terror and strength so strong that you could only stay with him out of you sheer terror of being hurt if you left. You thought this was the safest option, you thought that because you had stayed with him the hits would stop.

They didn't.

Instead, the rough hands pushed you to the bed, your cry for help cut off by the firm grip that held your neck in place. Straining your eyes to catch a glimpse of your side peripheral vision, you were just able to see your boyfriends other arm as it smacked down beside you, cutting off any possible attempt at fleeing. You whimpered at the growl that erupted from the male above you's throat. Pulling your focus back to the danger at hand, you tried desperately to escape the tough grasp that was still circulating your throat. Terror in your eyes, you gave one last feeble attempt to detach yourself. It was only as the grip tightened, your breath clogged and your eyesight swam with black dots did you hear the male speak.

"Don't ever think you can get away from me y/n."

"Ever."

-

Gasping for air, the memory wrecked your mindset as you flung your hands up to where the hand choking you was.

Except there was no hand.

The only thing that was interrupting your breathing was yourself.

Your own mind.

Struggling with your own consciousness, you desperately tried to calm yourself down. White noise filled your head, and only in the distance could you faintly hear a certain person calling for you to calm down. To breath.

Breathe Y/n.

Breathe.

When your throat finally managed to open, and in came the flood of the vast oxygen, you managed to inhale and exhale a few shaky breaths. You mentally repeated the same words over and over again, matching to the ones the boy beside you on the bed stated out loud.

"You made it out."

I made it out.

"You are okay."

I am okay.

"You need to breathe."

I need to breathe.

Only when your respiration drew to a normal pace, did the tears come.

You couldn't for-take any energy to wipe the fat droplets of salty water as they rolled down your cheeks.

So Jungkook did it for you. You sat in silence as his hesitant fingers gently brushed your wet skin, before gaining more confidence and sliding off each tear as it came down. You sat in silence, tears still streaming, and watched quietly as the boy in front of you wiped every teardrop that escaped. For however long this went on, you weren't sure, but after a small amount of time the tears stopped. The salty water dried. Yet Jungkook remained in front of you, ever peaceful as he rested his hands back down into his lap, a sorrowful expression written across his face. You both sat in silence for what seemed like a long time. Jungkook was the first to break it.

"I'm sorry."

"I shouldn't have done it."

The pure self hate and regret in his words was enough to tell you that he wasn't lying. He truly felt terrible for what he did. 

"Please forgive me."

You already had. How was it not possible to forgive him, when you saw his empty expression void from a smile, or his downcast eyes glimmering with sorrow. You had to get the message across to him. It wasn't his fault. Not at all. You just weren't ready for it. Weren't ready for anything, especially with the thought of your ex boyfriend still freshly printed on you mind.

Gently extending a hand, you cupped Jungkook's cheek in your palm gently, as he had done only moments before for you, and slightly tilted his head up so your eyes met. You sent your message as best you could through your eyes, and you could tell he understood by the relief flare up in his. Taking this as a good enough moment to leave as any, you stood up from the bed and made your way to the door. Grasping the doorknob, you were just about to twist it when Jungkook spoke again.

"Stay."

You stopped in the doorway, but moved neither outwards nor back to him. Instead, you listened.

"I- I'm afraid of the dark." You didn't need to turn around to imagine the pink blush spreading across his cheeks as he kept going.

"It happened. It happened when it was dark. The crash, that is. I'm still not over it and i can't stand being by myself in the dark again. Every night i sleep with the light on." He sounded defeated.

Leaning over to one of the adjacent walls you flicked a switch. The room filled with artificial light. A feeble chuckle erupted from behind you.

"You know what i mean, y/n. I know how bad you want to get over your fears. I do too. If- If you stay with me.... i feel like i could."

You.

He wanted you to stay with him tonight.

So he could conquer one of his fears. Probably one of many.

Just like you want so desperately to get rid of your own.

You didn't know what, or why changed your mind of leavig the room. But before you fully processed what you were doing, you flipped the switch yet again, this time drenching the room with darkness. You heard a gasp erupt from somewhere in the room. Making your way over, you slowly climbed onto the bed, feeling out with your hands until it came to meet with another body. Jungkook's.

Lying down, you faced away from the boy across from you, breathing in and out so slowly in the silent room. So silent, that you could hear every breath he took too, as well as the sound of crinkling sheets as he inched closer to you. You breath caught in your throat as an arm slowly wrapped itself around your torso, and a mouth and nose came to rest in the crook of your neck.

"Thank you y/n," he murmured onto your skin, setting little tingles of fire and ice racing across your body.

Calm down y/n, hes just hugging you because he's scared of the dark.

You repeated the phrase over and over in your head, for so long that you felt the boy behind you slowly drift off to sleep as you lay awake. Breathing in through you nose, out through your mouth, you had time to digest everything that had happened during the day.

And as you finally fell asleep, you couldn't help but let one hopeful thought race across your mind.

Maybe he wasn't just hugging you because of his fears.

Maybe, 

he just wanted to hug you.

---------

a/n

wow, what an eventful night :)

something new, a chapter unread and unedited : _ ) (im being sarcastic its the only way this hoe knows how to socialise)

thank you for reading! Hopefully the next chapter will be out in around a week, this one's got a hectic schedule.

love you,

c

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

24.3K 1.2K 9
Her love for him is too deep, deeper than she would have liked it to be and this love is the only reason of her hurting. This love is the reason she...
2.5M 111K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
19.7K 784 26
Taehyung and Jungkook are literally the opposite of eachother, one of them is so sweet and warm as the sun, always smiling and believes he will find...
29.5K 1.9K 13
There are things you prepared for coming back home and that includes seeing your ex-boyfriend, but helping him design his apartment isn't one of them...