The Regret(Editing)

By MimiraTheAuthor

"You know what I've decided? I want a divorce!" You and Jung Hoseok, aka Jhope from the well known Kpop group... More

Prologue
Beautiful Day
Visiting Hobi
Visiting Hobi Part 2
Visiting Hobi Part 3
Brunch With Hobi
Update!!!
The Meeting
Hope
Pain
Is Beauty Everything?(fluff and a little smut )
I Need You (Smut)
Meeting Alex.
My birthday and Update!!
Worry
Promise(SMUT included)
Tell Me the Truth
Was it My Fault?
I Can't Tell Her
He Doesn't Love Me Anymore?
I'm In Love With Her
What Hidden Message?
I Can't Do This Anymore!
I WANT A DIVORCE
I Love You
Why Is He Here And How Did He Find Me?
Uncertainty
When The Time Is Right
I'll Help You Forget Him
I'll Help You Forget Him (Smut Warning!)
Why Does It Still Hurt So Much?
I Don't Want To Lose Her
You've Won Me
I Don't Believe You
I Want Her To Still Love Me
Why Does Love Hurt?
I Will Never Stop Loving Noona
I Just Want My Wife Back!
Am I Still In Love With Hobi?
I Missed You
Will You Marry Me?(SMUT!)
Did He Just Call Me Jagiya?
Never Signed The Divorce Papers!?
Now I Can Find Her
I Don't Care...I'm Getting My Wife Back!
Will You Be My Wife Again?
Why Did You Do It?
This Is All For You
❀️~Thank You!!!~❀️

I'm Not Jealous

2.6K 95 24
By MimiraTheAuthor

Y/N's POV

I couldn't really think of anything when I saw was Tae and Namjoon standing in the middle of the hall, I could just feel the tension just by the look on their faces. I had a feeling something was wrong which made me feel a little uneasy. I usually don't see the boys get into too many arguments, only if it's about getting ready for their comeback shows or just complaining about food. But this time it was something more serious. In my mind I hoped Namjoon didn't bring up the conversation we had earlier, even though I knew in my heart that he would never do such a thing as bringing up a private conversation.

When we approached them I could see Tae's eyes were slightly puffy and red, and I wanted to go up to him and hug him. I was still holding Hobi's hand and he noticed how nervous I was getting. I was basically squeezing the life out of his hands; I'm surprised he didn't flinch in pain. He gently pat my hand, and looked at me, mouthing "Everything is going to be OK". I began to relax a little. I was about to say something but all of a sudden Tae took off in a matter of seconds. Hobi yells for him but he didn't turn back or respond. We were left in total silence for a few painful seconds until Alex comes out of the cafeteria down the hall and walks quickly to us, with a concerned look on her face.

"What's going on? Did something happen?"

'No, everything is ok. We had a little confrontation earlier but it's cool now. No worries." Namjoon replies with a slight smile, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh. Umm. Ok. I'm glad it worked out then. I guess I should head downstairs for rehearsal then" she shrugs and walks towards the elevator.

"Wait! We were just heading downstairs so I think we should all go together then" I said

"Cool! Lets go"

We walked to the elevator and got in. It was quiet. Too quiet. I could feel the tension lingering from Namjoon and it clouded my mind with all possible questions and curiosity as to what really made Tae upset. It worries me. I worry about everyone. But it's best that I didn't bring it up and maybe I'm just a paranoid noona who worries too much. I close my eyes and took mental deep breathes in and out until I felt better. The silence continued to linger until Alex hops up and grabs Hobi's arm and holds is hand, while I was still holding on to his other hand. 

"The choreo for Mic Drop is going great isn't it? You boys have been doing a great job for the past couple of weeks, especially you Hobi. I think you're all ready  to perform for your comeback stage tomorrow!"

"Thanks Alex! You're doing a great job as well." Namjoon replies, peeking down at Hobi and Alex hands and then looks at me.

"I really look forward for everyone to see our performance!" Hobi says happily, without realizing what was happening.

There was this feeling growing in my gut. That feeling when someone punches you in the gut and the air gets sucked right out of you. The feeling of getting your heart ripped. It felt like my heart was about to jump right out of my chest seeing Alex all of a sudden grabbing and holding Hobi's hand as if he was not taken. I didn't want to cause a scene by overrating. I had to be professional at all times no matter how uncomfortable the situation could be. So I just stayed silent throughout the elevator ride.

We reach our floor and walked down the hall and entered the dance studio. The boys were sitting down on the floor eyes glued to thier phones, faces filled with confusion and worry. I looked around but there was no sign of Tae. Yoongi looks up at us, gets up and runs up to Namjoon.

"Tae just walked in and grabbed his stuff and left without a word. When we stepped out to catch up to him he was gone. It looked like he was crying."

"He hasn't replied to any of out texts. This is crazy. I'm really worried, our comeback show is tomorrow!" Jungkook roughly rubs his hair back and gives a frustrated sigh.

"Relax. Relax. I know he didn't run off anywhere too far. He's probably at home. I think he just needs some space to cool off" Namjoon says calmly, while rubbing Yoongi's shoulders.

"What did you say to Tae to make him so upset earlier?" Yoongi demanded

"It's nothing. I was just asking him if he's been practicing his routine. Hes just been stressed and tired lately. I think I took it too far this time. He just needs some space. He should be fine" Namjoon says

"I'll check on him once we get home. I turn into a worried mom when I see an upset Tae" I reply.

While the boys were still talking to Namjoon I look at Hobi, who was also worried, as he stared at the boys,probably still confused about everything. He then looks at me and smiles a little and kisses me on the forehead. I look at Hobi's hand and realize Alex was still holding his other hand, while she was busy talking to Jin at the same time. I nudge Hobi in the rib and he looks back at me and I whisper to him.

"Honey, are you aware that Alex is still holding your hand?"

"Huh!?" He looks over to his right and then quickly back at me. "Oh! Aigo!" He shakes his hand off but she was to oblivious to realize what he was doing. He clears his throat several times, signaling for Alex's attention. "Uhh Alex..your hand..please"

She turns her face away from Jin, eyes widen but unclear for a moment. She then looks down at her hands and quickly takes them off.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Alex begs in apology.

"I was trying to get your attention but you were too busy talking to Jin" Hobi chuckles

"Sorry! I can get a little too carried away when it comes to affection and friendliness." 

"It's OK. That's actually how I ended up marrying Y/N" he says placing his arm around me, tickling my nose with his, as I trying to playfully push him off of me.

"You're both a beautiful couple" She claps her hand together and turns her body  to Jin and then announces to everyone to come to the center of the studio start rehearsal. Everyone joins in except for Hobi. Hobi and I walk to the back of the studio and place our belongings on the floor. Before I sat down, I felt Hobi's hands grab my waist and pulls me to his chest and looks me deeply in the eyes. I look at his and smile, but put my head down because of my growing embarrassment.

"Jagiya. Don't worry, everything is fine."

'I know. Everything happened so fast. Hmm...maybe it's the pressure from all the rehearsals and tour set ups has gotten the best of me, out of all of us actually."

"Just relax. If anything we'll talk to PD.....Also Alex maybe friendly but that does't mean I have feelings for her. I saw how jealous you were getting so I had to distract you with my nose kisses." 

"What!? N-n- no no. I'm not jealous. I just don't like people getting all touchy with you sometimes. Even when the boys do it I sometimes don't like it" I say looking away, lying under my breath.

"Hmm. Jagiya I know you. You will always have me and I will always have you. You're my heart and soul. She's just super friendly and that's her way of showing it." 

"It's kind of obvious that she likes you more than the rest of the boys! She's becoming a little too attached to you. You know what, I'll admit it. I'm a LITTLE jealous but if she gets out of ha-. I'm cut off when I felt Hobi's warm soft lips on mine and I instantly forget what I was going to say. His lips left mine, my eyes still dazed from the kiss.

"If you don't stop talking about her I'll just skip rehearsal and keep kissing you. And I don't have a problem with that" He says, his lips brushing against mine. I sigh deeply and roll my eyes out of defeat.

"OK fine. I can't risk you missing rehearsal. But I'll try my best to put my jealousy behind and still respect her."

"Good!" he pecks me on the lips again and runs to meet the rest. I slide down slowly against the wall until I felt the cold floor and sat comfortably, watching the boys rehearse.

Two and a half hours later

Rehearsals are finished and we all gather our things and head out to the van. Hobi helps me into the van and just before he gets in Alex runs to us with a small gift bag. I was curious to know what it was but then I remembered to tell myself to snap out of my jealousy.

"Hobi! Before you go I have a good luck gift for you for tomorrows comeback. I wanted to give it to you tomorrow but I'd probably forget to bring it. Here!" she hands him the tiny green bag. Green was Hobi's favorite color. How did she know?

Hobi takes the bag and opens it and a big smile formed on his face.

"Wow an ARMY bracelet! Thanks! I appreciate it." We'll see you tomorrow for the show."

"See you tomorrow Alex!" Jimin yells through the window. Alex runs to her car and gets in and takes off before us.

Jimin, who was sitting behind me, leans over and asks me if I was ok. Soon after, Jin joins in.

"I'm ok. I just want to go home and sleep. Don't worry about me" I lean my head against the window, waiting for Hobi to get in the van.

Hobi gets in the fan and adjust his seat belt. He looks at me but my face is glued to the window, not wanting to pay any attention to him. He wraps his shoulder around me, I was still silent. We get to our house and we get out of the van. I rush into the house, took of my shoes and stomped my way upstairs. Hobi calls for me but I didn't turn to say anything. I go up to Tae's floor where his room was and knock on his door. I knocked again twice and I hear and see the doorknob slowly twist. The door is open slowly and I'm met with a red, puffy eyed Tae. He looks up at me and his face changes to a calm one.

"Oh noona. What are you doing here?" he says rubbing off eyes.

"We were all worried sick about you! You took off without a word. You've been so angry and stressed for the past couple of weeks!"

"I'm sorry. I just needed time to myself that's all." He brushes his hair back, revealing his forehead.

"Do you want to talk? I'm always here."

"Yeah...sure..come in" I walk into his room and e closes it behind me. It's been a while since I've visited his room. Everything still looked the same only more plushies and collections of pictures from his photography. I sat at the edge of his bed and he gets under his blankets. Seeing him this stress was something I did not like. I wanted to cheer him up.

"Its been a while since we've hung out together in your room, huh? So what's been bothering you?"

"Hmmm...you know what its like to have someone take something away from you, right? Like someone took first place and somehow you end up in third" He sighs and lays back on his bed.

"Yeah. I do."

"Well, lets just say a certain someone took something the meant a lot too me and all I'm left with is half of a heart. How do you get that stolen piece back?" he turns his face slightly to face me.

"Hmm. Ohhh, you're in love with someone aren't you?" I smirk. "Let me guess. Is it Soonmin? The chef at the cafeteria? The girl that works next to my office?" I nudge him in the stomach and he laughs a little.

"No. It's not any of them. I can't tell you, noona. I can't tell her how I feel because she's already with someone. I should've told her before it was too late."

 "Maybe that missing piece hasn't been stolen. Maybe that piece is just waiting for you and it wants you to take it back. If she really means something to you, you go fight for her. It's never too late" I smile.

"Maybe you're right. I'm sorry I caused so much worry. My mind has been racing and I didn't know how to deal with it. Thank you" he sits up facing me.

"No problem. I'm always your noona. No more like your mom since I always freak out when you guys do or say something ridiculous." I belt out a laugh. His sad frown formed into a his usual box like smile and chuckles. I felt relieved to see a smiling Tae again. "Yay, there's the Tae I know. Now I have to go and give Hobi the silent treatment since he claims I got jealous because of Alex" I fold my arms and roll my eyes.

"Really? What happened?" his voice grew high with concern.

I let out a frustrated sigh. "Its nothing. Alex was holding Hobi's hand,while he was holding mine at the same time. She's been too clingy and even gave him a small gift for the comeback show. I think she likes him a little too much. But I shouldn't over think it." I shrug

"Hmm." He says raising his eyebrows "If I were Hoseok, I would never let anyone interfere or give in to her advances, no matter how friendly she is. He should know that he has a good woman right in front of him" he says taking my hand, holding it firmly but gently.

"Aww thanks Tae! You have a way with words. Maybe someday you'll find and marry that special someone. I guarantee it" I flash him a toothy smile and ruffle his hair again and he playfully swipes my hand away.

"You should get some sleep. You'll need it for tomorrow. I'm glad you're better now. Have a good night." I get up from his bed, leave the room and close it.

I head downstairs to me and Hobi's room and open the door to see a shirtless Hobi on the bed looking at his phone. He heard me enter the room and looks up and I go to the dresser to grab my pjs. He gets up from the bed and walks towards me and tries to grab my hand but I race to the bathroom and lock the door before he got the chance to grab me.

"Jagiya open the door! I've been trying to call you over and over again! Let me just talk to you please!" he yells behind the bathroom door. I didn't say anything and continued to dress into my pj's.

"Honey! Could you please talk to me?" he hears the sink running and steps away from the door. The water to the sink stops running and I come out not looking at him. I get in the bed and pull the blankets over me, covering my whole body and face. He gets in and tries to take the blankets off of me. I held on to the blankets as best possible but my arms were about to give out and succeeds in getting them off of me. He peers over me and I turn my head away. 

"Honey. Please don't act like this. I know you're upset but I don't think of her in anyway. Just please talk to me" He pleads. I turn around to face him and his said it all. He really mean't it.

"She knew your favorite color, in fact she knows almost everything about you. She has everything I don't have. And I know you've said this to me many many times but I still can't help but to feel jealous."

"You have everything to me! You make me happy, you make me want to live each and everyday because of you. You have will and determination just like me which makes me fall more in love with you each and everyday. Don't ever think so negatively about yourself!"

"I love everything about you too. Even when you get upset you never act it out on me. I just want things to run smoothly without an conflicts" I roughly inhaled and exhaled until I finally calmed down. "I'm sorry I've been overreacting all day. Lets just look forward to the comeback tomorrow. I love you Hobi" I kiss him on the cheek.

"And I'm sorry that you felt jealous. You are not Alex and she is not you. I love you too jagiya. " he leans to his left side and turns off the light. Before I fell asleep I turn my body towards him and he grabs my waist and pulls me closer, with our noses touching each other.

"I went to check on Tae. He's Ok now. He was just having some problems that he needed advice to. I think he's in love with someone. There's so many female employees at Big Hit it's hard to detect. It could be anybody. Don't know who though."

"I'm glad he's alright. I hope confesses to the one he loves and spends the rest of his life with her" 

I hope he finds her soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 613 17
"π™±πšžπš 𝙿𝙳 π™½πš’πš– 𝚠𝚎 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš—πšŽπšŽπš 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš• πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚐-" "π™Όπš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšœπš’πš˜πš— πš’πšœ πšπš’πš—πšŠπš• πšŠπš—πš πš’πš'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŠπšŸοΏ½...
7.2K 194 9
Kang Y/n, live in a pack with a very strict Alpha, her father. Her father keeps inviting different alphas from another pack because he wants them to...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 36.8K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
26K 893 41
Her bare back touching the cold wall as her breath hitches when the distance between them decreases Yn : w-when did I say, that...i love you ???: Yo...